Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser 18:21 - Sep 16 with 5472 viewsKeithHaynes

Why would you go from Swansea to Forest ?

Jordan said on talkSPORT: “You have got to ask yourself a question if you are Steve Cooper, why would you want to go from Swansea, who have been in play-offs in recent years, to Nottingham Forest. ? You show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. "You're not paid to get somebody into the play-offs, especially a club that's been established in the Premier League for eight or nine years, and is trying to get back there, and be a bridesmaid all the time."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:12 - Feb 11 with 504 viewsSTID2017

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:03 - Feb 11 by bennytheblue

He’s a decent manager, he lifts a club and it’s players up the table, even managed success with a club on the slide by guiding you to the playoffs. Look where you are now in comparison? 10 places worse and will only possibly be saved from relegation by Derby or reading losing points. You lot are notorious whingers and moaners who probably still think you belong in the premier league.

Bit like McCarthy who lifted you to the edge of the play offs last season ?
Where are you now ?
Stick to the Cardiff site Benny.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:13 - Feb 11 with 492 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:10 - Feb 11 by STID2017

My belief is no more irrelevant than your bringing Southampton into the mix

Your belief based on nothing is far more irrelevant than my point with examples such as Le Tissier (and now Rooney) thrown into the mix as precedent for that view.

Now are you ready to come clean about what username you were told I had?

What are you afraid of?

Or you can take it back and apologise of course, either is fine.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:20 - Feb 11 with 488 viewsvetchonian

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:03 - Feb 11 by bennytheblue

He’s a decent manager, he lifts a club and it’s players up the table, even managed success with a club on the slide by guiding you to the playoffs. Look where you are now in comparison? 10 places worse and will only possibly be saved from relegation by Derby or reading losing points. You lot are notorious whingers and moaners who probably still think you belong in the premier league.

At least we managed seven consecutive seasons remind me how many did you lot manage?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:21 - Feb 11 with 483 viewsSTID2017

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:04 - Feb 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Sure you can, however it would be polite to answer my questions first.

What username are you talking about? And why have you assumed I posted under that name.

Very simple to answer.

We are both boxing around, yet you and I both know ( assuming you have been a contributor for a number of years ) to whom i allude.
I do not need to name him outright as anyone who had even a passing interest in the forum back then would recognise him immediately
My reason for suspecting it was you under another name is that both you and he share a determination to argue point to the bitter end (in his case the Gylfi/Llorente thing, in yours the Cooper is successful/ Martin out arguments)
Why are you reluctant to say where you live ?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:23 - Feb 11 with 471 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:21 - Feb 11 by STID2017

We are both boxing around, yet you and I both know ( assuming you have been a contributor for a number of years ) to whom i allude.
I do not need to name him outright as anyone who had even a passing interest in the forum back then would recognise him immediately
My reason for suspecting it was you under another name is that both you and he share a determination to argue point to the bitter end (in his case the Gylfi/Llorente thing, in yours the Cooper is successful/ Martin out arguments)
Why are you reluctant to say where you live ?

So you made it up and were guessing then, is that correct?

I am not arguing any point, I am stating a fact that Cooper has now had 3 successful seasons on the bounce - it is you that is arguing that point.

What “Martin out” argument do I have? Can you quote anything that resembles such a view?

Cheers

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:30 - Feb 11 with 467 viewsSTID2017

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:23 - Feb 11 by Dr_Parnassus

So you made it up and were guessing then, is that correct?

I am not arguing any point, I am stating a fact that Cooper has now had 3 successful seasons on the bounce - it is you that is arguing that point.

What “Martin out” argument do I have? Can you quote anything that resembles such a view?

Cheers

Nothing has been made up, just thoughts based on your stance on this forum.
You have championed the poll on the other forum saying how much the % of people voting Martin Out was a validation of your point of view

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:32 - Feb 11 with 457 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:30 - Feb 11 by STID2017

Nothing has been made up, just thoughts based on your stance on this forum.
You have championed the poll on the other forum saying how much the % of people voting Martin Out was a validation of your point of view

But you called me a liar, that’s more then just a guess isn’t it.

So stating a fact what the poll was means it represents my view? What about if I stated a fact that the Nazi Party was voted in by the German public in the 1930’s… does that mean I think they should have been?

What an odd view.

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:36 - Feb 11 with 461 viewsSTID2017

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:32 - Feb 11 by Dr_Parnassus

But you called me a liar, that’s more then just a guess isn’t it.

So stating a fact what the poll was means it represents my view? What about if I stated a fact that the Nazi Party was voted in by the German public in the 1930’s… does that mean I think they should have been?

What an odd view.

Where have I said "You are a liar" .
Strange one that.
Perhaps I have touched a nerve ?

Login to get fewer ads

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:39 - Feb 11 with 454 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:36 - Feb 11 by STID2017

Where have I said "You are a liar" .
Strange one that.
Perhaps I have touched a nerve ?

You said if I denied being from Aberdare then I am a liar.

I told you that I don’t believe I have ever been.

Which nerve would that be? The one in which I don’t allow trolls to lie without challenging them? Unlucky.

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 12:06 - Feb 11 with 451 viewsbennytheblue

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:12 - Feb 11 by STID2017

Bit like McCarthy who lifted you to the edge of the play offs last season ?
Where are you now ?
Stick to the Cardiff site Benny.

He didn’t lift us anywhere…..he’s a shocking impact manager who has no clue. Couldn’t build a Lego set nevermind a football team. I get your rebuilding with a low budget like us now, but copper did ok I reckon with all the stuff going on behind the scenes. MM was found out pretty quickly.
I’ll be amazed if he ever gets another job in football.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 12:08 - Feb 11 with 450 viewsbennytheblue

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:20 - Feb 11 by vetchonian

At least we managed seven consecutive seasons remind me how many did you lot manage?

Seven? 7? Are you sure it was one more than 6? A few under 10? I’ve never heard that mentioned before. I guess you can take the fact it will never happen again in your lifetime as some solace.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 12:12 - Feb 11 with 444 viewsKeithHaynes

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 12:08 - Feb 11 by bennytheblue

Seven? 7? Are you sure it was one more than 6? A few under 10? I’ve never heard that mentioned before. I guess you can take the fact it will never happen again in your lifetime as some solace.

But like the fa cup or any major trophy 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 12:43 - Feb 11 with 427 viewsSTID2017

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:39 - Feb 11 by Dr_Parnassus

You said if I denied being from Aberdare then I am a liar.

I told you that I don’t believe I have ever been.

Which nerve would that be? The one in which I don’t allow trolls to lie without challenging them? Unlucky.

As is your your usual favoured tool, please copy and paste where I have said "Your are a liar" ?
I may have questioned where you come from, that is hardly calling you a liar now is it ?
As for trolling, you have been bouncing back and forth as often as I have.
I, like you, post opinions and will post on those I disagree with.
I would do that on any poster.
Just seems that a select few post views I disagree with.
That is not trolling, that is just participating in a forum

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 12:53 - Feb 11 with 418 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 12:43 - Feb 11 by STID2017

As is your your usual favoured tool, please copy and paste where I have said "Your are a liar" ?
I may have questioned where you come from, that is hardly calling you a liar now is it ?
As for trolling, you have been bouncing back and forth as often as I have.
I, like you, post opinions and will post on those I disagree with.
I would do that on any poster.
Just seems that a select few post views I disagree with.
That is not trolling, that is just participating in a forum

Happily.

I told you I hadn’t even been there. Which would mean you are now calling me a liar… right?

Posting is not trolling. Being pretty obnoxious, personal and abusive just because someone has been proven right is though.

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 13:04 - Feb 11 with 414 viewsSTID2017

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 12:53 - Feb 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Happily.

I told you I hadn’t even been there. Which would mean you are now calling me a liar… right?

Posting is not trolling. Being pretty obnoxious, personal and abusive just because someone has been proven right is though.

Obnoxious ? Abusive ?
Strong words
Proven right ?
When ?
If I am a troll ( which I am not ) then what does that make you ?
I suggest instead of "trolling" my every post on here, you put me on ignore, so you won't be so easily offended by the "obnoxious or offensive" posts or comments
Enjoy your day, wherever in the UK you may be

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 13:08 - Feb 11 with 403 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 13:04 - Feb 11 by STID2017

Obnoxious ? Abusive ?
Strong words
Proven right ?
When ?
If I am a troll ( which I am not ) then what does that make you ?
I suggest instead of "trolling" my every post on here, you put me on ignore, so you won't be so easily offended by the "obnoxious or offensive" posts or comments
Enjoy your day, wherever in the UK you may be

Yes obnoxious and abusive.

You called me a liar. Said I was not a fan. Said I lacked balance. Yet can’t elaborate or show examples of any of these things. That’s pretty obnoxious and abusive behaviour, that is synonymous with trolling behaviour and not someone wanting a discussion.

As for what it makes me, it makes me someone replying to the troll asking for specifics to be able to debate them, yet the troll is refusing - presumably because trolls know what they say cannot be backed by evidence or rationale.

I’m not putting any trolls on ignore. It’s far more entertaining to ask them for specifics knowing they can’t provide any.

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 13:27 - Feb 11 with 401 viewsSTID2017

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 13:08 - Feb 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes obnoxious and abusive.

You called me a liar. Said I was not a fan. Said I lacked balance. Yet can’t elaborate or show examples of any of these things. That’s pretty obnoxious and abusive behaviour, that is synonymous with trolling behaviour and not someone wanting a discussion.

As for what it makes me, it makes me someone replying to the troll asking for specifics to be able to debate them, yet the troll is refusing - presumably because trolls know what they say cannot be backed by evidence or rationale.

I’m not putting any trolls on ignore. It’s far more entertaining to ask them for specifics knowing they can’t provide any.

As you were then.
So you wont be so easily offended in future, I will put you on ignore to save your clearly sensitive soul from being offended
Enjoy debating your nonsensical posts with the likes of Perch.
BTW if you align yourself with him then you need to be careful as he is a very unsavoury character
100&% fact

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 13:29 - Feb 11 with 393 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 13:27 - Feb 11 by STID2017

As you were then.
So you wont be so easily offended in future, I will put you on ignore to save your clearly sensitive soul from being offended
Enjoy debating your nonsensical posts with the likes of Perch.
BTW if you align yourself with him then you need to be careful as he is a very unsavoury character
100&% fact

Offended? Who said I was offended?

I said I found you entertaining. It’s your decision to be obnoxious and a troll, doesn’t mean I find you offensive.

But yes, you have dug yourself a very deep hole that you know you cannot get out of. The ignore function is probably your only way out.

Happy pressing. Another one bites the dust.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 13:30]

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 14:00 - Feb 11 with 382 viewsSTID2017

It is strange that Cooper is revered on here by some for not getting us promoted - twice.
Yet Kenny Jackett's ultimate failure to get us promoted still leads to him being derided in some quarters by Swans fans
Those that see Cooper as a success here as well, as those who praise his "success" at Forest to date, have short memories of how dire the football was under him.
Some even rewrite the not so glorious day at Wembley last May, when his team failed to turn up and Cooper just stood there with his hands in his pocket, dreaming of pastures new.
IMHO

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 14:40 - Feb 11 with 371 viewsbennytheblue

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 12:12 - Feb 11 by KeithHaynes

But like the fa cup or any major trophy 😉

Probably….at least we did win it, a major trophy that is.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 14:43 - Feb 11 with 368 viewsbennytheblue

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 14:00 - Feb 11 by STID2017

It is strange that Cooper is revered on here by some for not getting us promoted - twice.
Yet Kenny Jackett's ultimate failure to get us promoted still leads to him being derided in some quarters by Swans fans
Those that see Cooper as a success here as well, as those who praise his "success" at Forest to date, have short memories of how dire the football was under him.
Some even rewrite the not so glorious day at Wembley last May, when his team failed to turn up and Cooper just stood there with his hands in his pocket, dreaming of pastures new.
IMHO

Who can blame him? I think he over achieved with what he had last season, a few flops, the odd decent loan and an overpaid few. Anyway, I leave you two biiiiitches to your biiiitch fight.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 14:46 - Feb 11 with 365 viewsSTID2017

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 14:43 - Feb 11 by bennytheblue

Who can blame him? I think he over achieved with what he had last season, a few flops, the odd decent loan and an overpaid few. Anyway, I leave you two biiiiitches to your biiiitch fight.

Nothing to see here anymore matey.
Off you toddle

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 16:18 - Feb 11 with 331 viewsnantywatcher

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 14:00 - Feb 11 by STID2017

IMHO

Cooper is "revered" by me because he was an excellent manager for us who somehow massively over achieved by getting us on the same playing field as Brentford last May. Cooper has a real 'football brain' and has a deep understanding of the game, and as far as football matters always spoke the most sense. That the Americans put their trust in Winter, who got sucked in by Martin's narrative will be to the club's detriment for many years to come, because I've got no doubts that Winter has not got the backbone to admit he has made a massive misjudgment. As Keith made it clear Martin has a job for life and with such a high percentage of the fan base accepting the garbage we have dished out this season there is no light at the end of the tunnel. If only the clock could be turned back.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 21:47 - Feb 11 with 269 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 16:18 - Feb 11 by nantywatcher

Cooper is "revered" by me because he was an excellent manager for us who somehow massively over achieved by getting us on the same playing field as Brentford last May. Cooper has a real 'football brain' and has a deep understanding of the game, and as far as football matters always spoke the most sense. That the Americans put their trust in Winter, who got sucked in by Martin's narrative will be to the club's detriment for many years to come, because I've got no doubts that Winter has not got the backbone to admit he has made a massive misjudgment. As Keith made it clear Martin has a job for life and with such a high percentage of the fan base accepting the garbage we have dished out this season there is no light at the end of the tunnel. If only the clock could be turned back.

Good post. The trolls are squirming with this one.

Just no getting away from it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024