Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. 15:35 - Oct 16 with 889 viewsSwansIndependent

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. 16th Oct 2021 15:33
No form guide, no league position, not even a difference of 92 league places would make much of an impact on Sunday’s south Wales derby. Even though Swansea City hold the most wins by some way overall, again that counts for nothing. However, there are a few things we should all be aware of. And these maybe are the deciding factors that may well lead to either side clinching a victory. 0

Corny gets his net out, click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 16:38 - Oct 16 with 796 viewsonehunglow

Read somewhere something in the lines of this NOT being a huge game for Russy.

If we loe this,guaranteed,we will have the same well prepared excuses.

So, get the won Russ and prove us wrong.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 18:23 - Oct 16 with 760 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s his biggest game as a manger ever mate. He has said so. 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 18:57 - Oct 16 with 740 viewsshingle

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 18:23 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

It’s his biggest game as a manger ever mate. He has said so. 👍

For a guy who`s best achievement in management is a mid table finish in Division one with MK Dons i am not surprised.
This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 19:20 - Oct 16 with 720 viewsNotLoyal

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 18:57 - Oct 16 by shingle

For a guy who`s best achievement in management is a mid table finish in Division one with MK Dons i am not surprised.

Got to start somewhere.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 19:35 - Oct 16 with 710 viewsmonmouth

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 18:57 - Oct 16 by shingle

True, we should have gone for Rafa or Pep and not given someone a chance who hadn’t won champions league, I mean, how stupid of us. We have queues of top managers wanting to join us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 19:38 - Oct 16 with 701 viewsNotLoyal

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 19:35 - Oct 16 by monmouth

True, we should have gone for Rafa or Pep and not given someone a chance who hadn’t won champions league, I mean, how stupid of us. We have queues of top managers wanting to join us.

Pep after 32 games as a boss was awful.
As for Alex Ferguson.
Some of our lot are hilarious.

OK I've changed it.

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 19:44 - Oct 16 with 674 viewsonehunglow

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 19:38 - Oct 16 by NotLoyal

Pep after 32 games as a boss was awful.
As for Alex Ferguson.
Some of our lot are hilarious.

and to even mention Ferguson in the ame sentence as Rusy is pamt wetting.
Martin is a nonentity who has won zero .Fact.
We are hoping HOPING he comes good.Right now,he hasnt't proven by our league position.

Remember that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 20:14 - Oct 16 with 665 viewsAndyCole

Everything is absolutely on the line in a must win game at home against the very worst form team in this league. Worst in style and substance.

We simply must win this must win game.

Fingers crossed Martin has quickly found the Effective-Efficient winning formula, so far lost in Cooper's old filing cabinet in the corner of the manager's office.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Login to get fewer ads

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 20:20 - Oct 16 with 666 viewsmax936

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 20:14 - Oct 16 by AndyCole

Everything is absolutely on the line in a must win game at home against the very worst form team in this league. Worst in style and substance.

Fingers crossed Martin has quickly found the Effective-Efficient winning formula, so far lost in Cooper's old filing cabinet in the corner of the manager's office.

He took the cabinet and the Kettle with him, cost him 250quid to move it to forest.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 20:25 - Oct 16 with 652 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is a derby as well as a relegation battle "six pointer". Of course it is a huge game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 20:43 - Oct 16 with 640 viewsNotLoyal

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 19:44 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

We are hoping HOPING he comes good.Right now,he hasnt't proven by our league position.

Remember that

Ferguson after 32 managerial games was better than Russell Martin ?
That’s my point, not what he went on to achieve.
Give him a break.

OK I've changed it.

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 22:05 - Oct 16 with 573 viewsCatullus

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 19:44 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

Remember that

Alex ferguson was once a nonentity who had won nothing, just as well Aberdeen gave him a chance eh, or Manyoo may never have had 20 years of dominance.

What if we had never given Martinez or Rodgers a chance, we may never have gotten to the EPL. What had they done in management before taking us over?

Maybe we should pay the 16 million to get Rodgers back?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 22:08 - Oct 16 with 568 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 20:14 - Oct 16 by AndyCole

So far lost that Cooper couldn’t find it from March onwards

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 00:39 - Oct 17 with 510 viewsWalterBoyd

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 22:08 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

So far lost that Cooper couldn’t find it from March onwards

Cooper is gone. The sooner we stop hearing about him the better in my opinion.
This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 00:50 - Oct 17 with 507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 00:39 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

Cooper is gone. The sooner we stop hearing about him the better in my opinion.

I’m not the one fantasizing about him. Have a word with Adrian Mole

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 00:56 - Oct 17 with 503 viewsWalterBoyd

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 00:50 - Oct 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m not the one fantasizing about him. Have a word with Adrian Mole

I have the bloke on block so have to respond to those responding to him. Sorry.
This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 00:59 - Oct 17 with 496 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 00:56 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

I have the bloke on block so have to respond to those responding to him. Sorry.

Good on you for blocking the teenager. No problem now I understand where you were coming from .

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 01:17 - Oct 17 with 488 viewsWalterBoyd

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 00:59 - Oct 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Good on you for blocking the teenager. No problem now I understand where you were coming from .

Cheers.

Blocked AC, OHL and Parnissus and it's a really good site with no nonsense.

All Swans sites are good these days.
This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 08:20 - Oct 17 with 424 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 01:17 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

Cheers.

Blocked AC, OHL and Parnissus and it's a really good site with no nonsense.

All Swans sites are good these days.

Hey, that’s my blocking list lol!

This is the South Wales derby, have no fear, because everything is on the line. on 09:01 - Oct 17 with 408 viewsNotLoyal

Nerves anyone?

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024