Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coops on a roll 21:51 - Oct 19 with 5409 viewsKeithHaynes

The problem is when a new manager has such a good run, like McCarthy, it will end badly ?
Or will it ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Coops on a roll on 21:57 - Oct 19 with 2619 viewsDr_Winston

Everton finished fifth under Martinez in his first season. That's not where they were when they sacked him. We went top of the table early doors under SC. That's not where we ended up either.

I don't doubt Cooper will make Forest more organised and harder to beat. With the squad they have it'll push them further up the table. In time they'll stagnate and their supporters will wish that they'd brought a good book to games, but for now they'll get excited.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Coops on a roll on 22:01 - Oct 19 with 2604 viewsAndyCole

Lol.

Pasting a post made to Max's thread about Ranieri: the same sentiments stand

' You're right.

Yet in stark contrast (To Ranieri's poor start) our Cooperball is storming 'n forming the form table at Forest, thoroughly exceeding expectations for a new manager in this league. The upper top quartile benchmark for clever, canny, pragmatic management. Winning with effective, efficient football, cutting the cloth most appropriately.

Ranieri, another manager who will now be trawling through the Cooperball tapes.'

Cooperball = Exceeding Expectations (an ongoing theme)
Martinball = Way Way Below Expectations (an ongoing theme)

Let's hope Martin is still learning and still trawling through the latest Cooperball tapes.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Coops on a roll on 23:38 - Oct 19 with 2471 viewsDr_Parnassus

This is Coopers 3rd season at this level. He averages 1.70 points per game from over nearly 100 games. (78 points per season average).

His current 2.5 per game return will likely dip, otherwise Forest will get the highest amount of points in Championship history. But to what they dip to, you wouldn’t go far wrong looking at his career data at this level.

In comparison Russell Martin’s career return is 1.17 points per game, and he’s currently returning 1.16 for us. The results seen for us after 13 games are roughly the same rate he’s returned in his career so far.

The issue with the people that decided they don’t like Cooper is they are willing him to fail despite him never doing so previously. His record is pretty solid and consistent so it would seem very unlikely to be temporary good returns, this is the third season out of three where where he has delivered them.

I think a few should just eat a bit of humble pie and be done with it like Ian Holloway did.

Edit - just realised they won tonight too. The stats above were from before this game.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 0:11]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Coops on a roll on 00:07 - Oct 20 with 2438 viewsAndyCole

Coops on a roll on 23:38 - Oct 19 by Dr_Parnassus

This is Coopers 3rd season at this level. He averages 1.70 points per game from over nearly 100 games. (78 points per season average).

His current 2.5 per game return will likely dip, otherwise Forest will get the highest amount of points in Championship history. But to what they dip to, you wouldn’t go far wrong looking at his career data at this level.

In comparison Russell Martin’s career return is 1.17 points per game, and he’s currently returning 1.16 for us. The results seen for us after 13 games are roughly the same rate he’s returned in his career so far.

The issue with the people that decided they don’t like Cooper is they are willing him to fail despite him never doing so previously. His record is pretty solid and consistent so it would seem very unlikely to be temporary good returns, this is the third season out of three where where he has delivered them.

I think a few should just eat a bit of humble pie and be done with it like Ian Holloway did.

Edit - just realised they won tonight too. The stats above were from before this game.

You're right. An outstanding consistently off the scale level of achievement.

If Martin had achieved the same level of success over the last batch of games, we would be back up in the playoff positions where we were so accustomed to under Cooper.

No doubt Martin will be further studying the very latest Cooperball tapes, to continue to show him the way.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Coops on a roll on 00:16 - Oct 20 with 2435 viewsReslovenSwan1

On the Holloway thread you said you had no idea which team would finish higher. This does not seem to make sense if you consider the career points per game records of both managers and the fact the were equal at 7:30 this evening. The early season transitions are over for both managers.

I do not think these figures are indicative of the future. Martin had a pretty useless squad at MK Dons where as Cooper inherited an good footballing side post Potter. MK Dons with league 1 footballer possibly needed greater surgery than this Swansea side does with many Swansea players once being under Potter and Cooper.

You are asking people to eat humble pie. I do not think so. Pie eating will be next May and you have not put you reputation on the line by predicting which team will finish higher Forest or Swansea. I believe Winter made the correct call in not giving Cooper the "bumper pay rise " he felt he deserved.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Coops on a roll on 00:23 - Oct 20 with 2421 viewsDr_Parnassus

Coops on a roll on 00:16 - Oct 20 by ReslovenSwan1

On the Holloway thread you said you had no idea which team would finish higher. This does not seem to make sense if you consider the career points per game records of both managers and the fact the were equal at 7:30 this evening. The early season transitions are over for both managers.

I do not think these figures are indicative of the future. Martin had a pretty useless squad at MK Dons where as Cooper inherited an good footballing side post Potter. MK Dons with league 1 footballer possibly needed greater surgery than this Swansea side does with many Swansea players once being under Potter and Cooper.

You are asking people to eat humble pie. I do not think so. Pie eating will be next May and you have not put you reputation on the line by predicting which team will finish higher Forest or Swansea. I believe Winter made the correct call in not giving Cooper the "bumper pay rise " he felt he deserved.

Of course it makes sense.

Cooper took over Forest nearly a quarter of a season in, they were bottom of the league. So if we are looking at finishing positions when comparing managers then it seems one hell of a handicap giving Russell Martin 8 or 9 extra games.

Due to the 9 extra games Russell has had to amass points, Swansea may well finish higher (Cooper took Forest over when they were bottom of the league with barely any points) - but there is a pretty feasible scenario that Swansea can finish higher but Cooper have a better record.

When I evened the playing field and said we should compare their points per game at the end of the season, you seemed to ignore it.

There is a reason for that…

Happy to “put my reputation on the line” and say that I think Cooper will have the better managerial record this season compared with Russell Martin. But of course we can’t be throwing Hughtons results in with it, it will need to be points per game.

Gentleman’s pie eating bet available for you. 🥧
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 0:44]

Coops on a roll on 07:48 - Oct 20 with 2332 viewsThornburyswan

& until we play them it matters not one jot.
Coops on a roll on 09:43 - Oct 20 with 2238 viewsonehunglow

Not sure why we are still talking about cooper .
I detested him BUT right now,he is clearly doing something right and Forest fans will now think they have made a great choice for a manager.

I am more concerned about ours and now the euphoria has died down after stuffing an abject cardiff outfit,tonight is a real test of how Russ is doing in real time.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Coops on a roll on 10:24 - Oct 20 with 2218 viewsCatullus

Is it over 100 games or nearly 100 games? It can't be "over nearly"

I am not willing Cooper to fail but I am willing Martin to succeed.

Forest have a decent squad and obviously Hughton failed whereas right now Cooper isn't failing but, just like with Martin, lets not be calling anything a success or a failure just yet. Lets see how the season pans out.

Coopers record here was good, top 6 both seasons but ultimately he couldn't break through to actually succeed and get promoted. His big failure was in losing the fans. Maybe he learned that lesson and the Forest fans are watching good football, I don't know. Lets be honest, the football we're seeing now is very similar to Coopers first season, lets hope it doesn't end the same way Coopers tenure did.

Martins last 6 games have returned 1.6 PPG, an obvious improvement on the first 6 games (@0.66). As long as we are improving we should all be happy.

PS, I hope Martin goes nowhere near Coopers filing cabinet because down that road does not lay attractive football nor promotion, Brendans cabinet is a much better idea.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Coops on a roll on 10:50 - Oct 20 with 2198 viewsjackrabbit

Is this thread the ultimate apples and oranges comparison?
Coops on a roll on 11:30 - Oct 20 with 2157 viewsKeithHaynes

Coops on a roll on 09:43 - Oct 20 by onehunglow

Not sure why we are still talking about cooper .
I detested him BUT right now,he is clearly doing something right and Forest fans will now think they have made a great choice for a manager.

I am more concerned about ours and now the euphoria has died down after stuffing an abject cardiff outfit,tonight is a real test of how Russ is doing in real time.

Football is a good topic on here any time 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Coops on a roll on 11:48 - Oct 20 with 2133 viewsDr_Parnassus

Coops on a roll on 10:24 - Oct 20 by Catullus

Is it over 100 games or nearly 100 games? It can't be "over nearly"

I am not willing Cooper to fail but I am willing Martin to succeed.

Forest have a decent squad and obviously Hughton failed whereas right now Cooper isn't failing but, just like with Martin, lets not be calling anything a success or a failure just yet. Lets see how the season pans out.

Coopers record here was good, top 6 both seasons but ultimately he couldn't break through to actually succeed and get promoted. His big failure was in losing the fans. Maybe he learned that lesson and the Forest fans are watching good football, I don't know. Lets be honest, the football we're seeing now is very similar to Coopers first season, lets hope it doesn't end the same way Coopers tenure did.

Martins last 6 games have returned 1.6 PPG, an obvious improvement on the first 6 games (@0.66). As long as we are improving we should all be happy.

PS, I hope Martin goes nowhere near Coopers filing cabinet because down that road does not lay attractive football nor promotion, Brendans cabinet is a much better idea.

Of course it can.

Over = spanning. ‘Over the course of’, it doesn’t mean over as in ‘above’. You are reading it incorrectly. Ask Harvard:-

Anyway, grammar lesson over… Willing Martin to succeed has nothing to do with Cooper, not sure what the connection you are making is?

You are making excuses for Martin and ignoring the same excuses, but to a greater degree in Coopers reign at Forest. 9 new players, no pre season, bottom of the league, no transfer window, none of his own players etc etc

Succeeding in his two seasons here was getting to the play offs, promotion would be a bonus. It was not a failure to not achieve something that nobody expected. If Greece didn’t win the Euro Final, their tournament would have still been a success not failure, despite not winning the final.

No point in looking at 6 game blocks, it’s selective revisionism. Take their whole tenures, it will give an all round picture and not just represent form. Football seasons are a mixture of ups and downs, but the average is the important part.

For example, Fulham next for Forest so it’s fairly likely they won’t win that one (they may do though). But if they lose, I will be taking that into account too and won’t be selectively picking the first 5.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 12:09]

Coops on a roll on 11:51 - Oct 20 with 2127 viewsDr_Parnassus

On that note, has anyone seen Resolven?

He seems to have gone since I set him the ‘Cooper points per game challenge’.

He disappeared quicker than Catullus did when I challenged him to nailing his colours to the mast with regards to my thoughts that Cooper would reach two wins quicker than Martin did with us. Was a sensible disappearing act as it took 3 games.

Always willing to back my views because I believe them 100%… shame others seem to shy away immediately from theirs.

Coops on a roll on 15:17 - Oct 20 with 2018 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coops on a roll on 11:51 - Oct 20 by Dr_Parnassus

On that note, has anyone seen Resolven?

He seems to have gone since I set him the ‘Cooper points per game challenge’.

He disappeared quicker than Catullus did when I challenged him to nailing his colours to the mast with regards to my thoughts that Cooper would reach two wins quicker than Martin did with us. Was a sensible disappearing act as it took 3 games.

Always willing to back my views because I believe them 100%… shame others seem to shy away immediately from theirs.

I am not up for the "Cooper points per game challenge". I want a who will finish higher challenge. Both have now passed their transition phases both had equal points. Martin perhaps has had to change more things. It seems to me Cooper is a straight swap for Houghton. (A well organised defensive focused manager)

I think you data collection is impressive and sound but the analysis lacks credibility. Banging on about average points per game over to entirely different scenarios is misleading given the restructuring Martin has done twice with major staff changes.

It seems to me s both managers are now in the same place with points. If your point per game ratio is valid (which I do not think it is) then Cooper will perform much better that Martin from 7pm last night irrespective of Martins "head start". I think neither Martins first 10 games nor Coopers first 4 or 5 are indicative of the whole season with regard to their abilities as managers.

Coops on a roll on 17:47 - Oct 20 with 1932 viewsvetchonian

Coops on a roll on 15:17 - Oct 20 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not up for the "Cooper points per game challenge". I want a who will finish higher challenge. Both have now passed their transition phases both had equal points. Martin perhaps has had to change more things. It seems to me Cooper is a straight swap for Houghton. (A well organised defensive focused manager)

I think you data collection is impressive and sound but the analysis lacks credibility. Banging on about average points per game over to entirely different scenarios is misleading given the restructuring Martin has done twice with major staff changes.

It seems to me s both managers are now in the same place with points. If your point per game ratio is valid (which I do not think it is) then Cooper will perform much better that Martin from 7pm last night irrespective of Martins "head start". I think neither Martins first 10 games nor Coopers first 4 or 5 are indicative of the whole season with regard to their abilities as managers.

Do you really believe that Martin is an attack focused manager.

MArtin is a possesion focused manager...his stats show that....since he has arrived here our possesion stats have increased even in our first game we had 72%.....so he had been able to change that from the 50.4% we averaged last season....On Sunday we passed the ball back to Hamer quite often from well inside the Cardiff half despite being 3-0 up. The ball often moves no further than the edge of the half of the centre circle in the oppositions half usually going sideways and backwards.
Lets stop comparing Cooper with Martin...we can do that at the seasons end to settle that arguement...for what ever reason a "false " perspective was made of Cooper s football and nothing will change that the here and Now is MArtin ball....lets see how we are progressing...for me the jury is still out..great to win on Sunday but the quality of the oppostion was dubious we still seem to pass for pass sake and the third goal goal everyone is drooling over was a hoof ball to the channel for Laird to chase!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Coops on a roll on 18:07 - Oct 20 with 1912 viewsFireboy2

Coops on a roll on 17:47 - Oct 20 by vetchonian

Do you really believe that Martin is an attack focused manager.

MArtin is a possesion focused manager...his stats show that....since he has arrived here our possesion stats have increased even in our first game we had 72%.....so he had been able to change that from the 50.4% we averaged last season....On Sunday we passed the ball back to Hamer quite often from well inside the Cardiff half despite being 3-0 up. The ball often moves no further than the edge of the half of the centre circle in the oppositions half usually going sideways and backwards.
Lets stop comparing Cooper with Martin...we can do that at the seasons end to settle that arguement...for what ever reason a "false " perspective was made of Cooper s football and nothing will change that the here and Now is MArtin ball....lets see how we are progressing...for me the jury is still out..great to win on Sunday but the quality of the oppostion was dubious we still seem to pass for pass sake and the third goal goal everyone is drooling over was a hoof ball to the channel for Laird to chase!!

Good post and spot on, apart from your last sentence, it wasn't a hoof ball hoping for the best, downes won the ball well and he knew that laird would be pushing up and the scums defence would be close to half way so it wasn't a hit and hope ball.

We are still in transition, some people expect RM to change us overnight, that was never going to happen for whatever reason, we have to take the rough with the smooth but I'm starting to get more confident that we have turned a corner, yes we will have ups and downs, as quite a few have stated tonight will be a massive test, most of us will be happy with a draw and us carrying on the positive play from sunday, as you say it will be a different game from sunday, we will be doing alot of defending so it's vital we don't mess about with the ball, we need to look up and use the wing backs to turn them around.
Coops on a roll on 22:32 - Oct 20 with 1818 viewsDr_Parnassus

Coops on a roll on 15:17 - Oct 20 by ReslovenSwan1

So you are NOT happy to compare managers records this season? This despite you thinking the squads are similar? Why ever could that be?

You are only happy to give Martin an 8 game advantage and then compare? Why?

Seems strange.

So presumably you think that Cooper WILL pick up more points per game over the season then right? Only making it close with “where the clubs will finish” because of Hughtons awful 8 game start to the season, which has nothing to do with Cooper.

Which part of my analysis do you think “lacks credibility”, be specific.

Anyway, the fact you aren’t willing to compare points per game but want to compare finishing positions after giving Martin a 10 point head start says it all and shows exactly why you did a disappearing act as soon as I mentioned it.

Nice try though.

Coops on a roll on 09:42 - Oct 21 with 1720 viewsJJJack

Coops on a roll on 22:32 - Oct 20 by Dr_Parnassus

So you are NOT happy to compare managers records this season? This despite you thinking the squads are similar? Why ever could that be?

You are only happy to give Martin an 8 game advantage and then compare? Why?

Seems strange.

So presumably you think that Cooper WILL pick up more points per game over the season then right? Only making it close with “where the clubs will finish” because of Hughtons awful 8 game start to the season, which has nothing to do with Cooper.

Which part of my analysis do you think “lacks credibility”, be specific.

Anyway, the fact you aren’t willing to compare points per game but want to compare finishing positions after giving Martin a 10 point head start says it all and shows exactly why you did a disappearing act as soon as I mentioned it.

Nice try though.

At this stage of the season fans worry about "performances". Hence our fans seem largely happy despite us being in the bottom half of the table. Take a look at WBA's board following last night and believe it or not a significant % of them are calling for Ismael's head! Now, are they over-reacting - I mean, they are 3rd with 25pts- or are they looking at performances and realising his style is going to lead to failure?

Once the New Year comes only one currency matters - points. Cooper delivered these. But I tell you something- I didn't even watch the play off final (which is incredible as I'd been to every previous final). I just could not see us beating Brentford because we just weren't up to it. Cooper is a good manager but IMO he will never be a "top" manager such as Martinez or Rodgers because he's too inflexible and conservative under pressure. I may get proven wrong in time but like many others, he's too afraid of failure and would rather draw a match than risk losing one by going for a game properly. Clement was the same. We'll have to see with Martin. I'm unconvinced as yet but seeing enough to bother buying a ticket for Brum on Saturday because in the last few games I'm seeing enough tactical nous, bravery and commitment from the players to give me some hope that we can yet be successful this season.
Coops on a roll on 09:52 - Oct 21 with 1714 viewsDr_Parnassus

Coops on a roll on 09:42 - Oct 21 by JJJack

At this stage of the season fans worry about "performances". Hence our fans seem largely happy despite us being in the bottom half of the table. Take a look at WBA's board following last night and believe it or not a significant % of them are calling for Ismael's head! Now, are they over-reacting - I mean, they are 3rd with 25pts- or are they looking at performances and realising his style is going to lead to failure?

Once the New Year comes only one currency matters - points. Cooper delivered these. But I tell you something- I didn't even watch the play off final (which is incredible as I'd been to every previous final). I just could not see us beating Brentford because we just weren't up to it. Cooper is a good manager but IMO he will never be a "top" manager such as Martinez or Rodgers because he's too inflexible and conservative under pressure. I may get proven wrong in time but like many others, he's too afraid of failure and would rather draw a match than risk losing one by going for a game properly. Clement was the same. We'll have to see with Martin. I'm unconvinced as yet but seeing enough to bother buying a ticket for Brum on Saturday because in the last few games I'm seeing enough tactical nous, bravery and commitment from the players to give me some hope that we can yet be successful this season.

Not sure that is entirely true, results will always trump performances. Which is why you get higher attendances when winning than when losing despite what the performances are perceived to be like, although performances and results usually go hand in hand.

Our performances were terrible prior to Cardiff. Second half in Luton was good, apart from that it was turgid, unimaginative, negative - just awful. We were neither getting the results or the performances and people rightly criticised the awful tactics of short passing at all costs, especially when that was clearly what was directly costing us points week in week out.

I enjoyed the play off final, it was the first one I watched where I felt no pressure. Getting there to me was the success, I didn't expect to win. Brentford were fantastic as they are showing now in the Prem. That is not a criticism of the manager or players, we went as far as we could. We had no business beating that Brentford side.

I am certain Cooper will be managing in the Premier League. I don't see how he can't. It would be fair to say he is the hottest British managerial property outside the Prem at the moment, everyone seems to be talking about Forests remarkable revival. Added to what he achieved with us, he has cemented his reputation in the game and as much as some wont admit it - thrown a cold bucket of water over their doubts.

Coops on a roll on 09:58 - Oct 21 with 1709 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Coops on a roll on 09:42 - Oct 21 by JJJack

100% this - couldn't agree more

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Coops on a roll on 11:00 - Oct 21 with 1692 viewsvetchonian

Coops on a roll on 09:52 - Oct 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Not sure that is entirely true, results will always trump performances. Which is why you get higher attendances when winning than when losing despite what the performances are perceived to be like, although performances and results usually go hand in hand.

Our performances were terrible prior to Cardiff. Second half in Luton was good, apart from that it was turgid, unimaginative, negative - just awful. We were neither getting the results or the performances and people rightly criticised the awful tactics of short passing at all costs, especially when that was clearly what was directly costing us points week in week out.

I enjoyed the play off final, it was the first one I watched where I felt no pressure. Getting there to me was the success, I didn't expect to win. Brentford were fantastic as they are showing now in the Prem. That is not a criticism of the manager or players, we went as far as we could. We had no business beating that Brentford side.

I am certain Cooper will be managing in the Premier League. I don't see how he can't. It would be fair to say he is the hottest British managerial property outside the Prem at the moment, everyone seems to be talking about Forests remarkable revival. Added to what he achieved with us, he has cemented his reputation in the game and as much as some wont admit it - thrown a cold bucket of water over their doubts.

He is just a lucky fraud dont you know

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Coops on a roll on 11:04 - Oct 21 with 1684 viewsDr_Parnassus

Coops on a roll on 11:00 - Oct 21 by vetchonian

He is just a lucky fraud dont you know

It's sad to see so many refuse to hold their hands up and admit their error.

It's only prolonging the Cooper conversation.

It is funny watching people squirm with each win though.

Especially Resolven who wanted to see where each club finished as a marker of the manager but would only do so with Martin having a 10 point head start and saying he didn't want to judge them on a fairer points per game method.

Coops on a roll on 19:22 - Oct 21 with 1653 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coops on a roll on 11:04 - Oct 21 by Dr_Parnassus

It's sad to see so many refuse to hold their hands up and admit their error.

It's only prolonging the Cooper conversation.

It is funny watching people squirm with each win though.

Especially Resolven who wanted to see where each club finished as a marker of the manager but would only do so with Martin having a 10 point head start and saying he didn't want to judge them on a fairer points per game method.

It was clearly fair to judge the two while they were on equal points as they are now. Both have had a few games to get their methods across to their players. Cooper has been more successful possibly because he has not changed the philosophy much. What is wrong with that?. Its a marathon not a sprint. A 33 game 'assessment season'.

You have promoted points per game and over the last season or so Cooper has been vastly superior. With 33 games left who will have the better record?.

All equal both have 33 games to do their stuff. I have not looked at fixtures but over the 33 they should even out. If Cooper is great and Martin not so great with career averages Cooper should walk it with or without Martin's 10 point start.

Mine is a "clean slate option".

Coops on a roll on 01:45 - Oct 22 with 1584 viewsDr_Parnassus

Coops on a roll on 19:22 - Oct 21 by ReslovenSwan1

It was clearly fair to judge the two while they were on equal points as they are now. Both have had a few games to get their methods across to their players. Cooper has been more successful possibly because he has not changed the philosophy much. What is wrong with that?. Its a marathon not a sprint. A 33 game 'assessment season'.

You have promoted points per game and over the last season or so Cooper has been vastly superior. With 33 games left who will have the better record?.

All equal both have 33 games to do their stuff. I have not looked at fixtures but over the 33 they should even out. If Cooper is great and Martin not so great with career averages Cooper should walk it with or without Martin's 10 point start.

Mine is a "clean slate option".

You can’t honestly believe that.

That’s like a striker coming into a club mid season, on zero goals and you saying “let’s see how many they get by the end of the season then”… when the other player has already played a quarter of a season and got 10 goals to his name.

Yours is a nonsense option giving someone a 10 point head start. You really cannot grasp data can you?

Ludicrous.

We take every game Martin has managed this season. We take every game Cooper has managed this season = convert their points accumulated by games managed. The gold standard test.

The one with a higher points per game ratio has performed the best.

So can I assume you think Cooper will have a higher points per game ratio this season then?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 1:57]

Coops on a roll on 01:49 - Oct 22 with 1582 viewsDr_Parnassus

Seems as good a thread as any to keep tabs on the records anyway, I’ll update after every game week.

Points per game achieved:-

Steve Cooper: 2.60 ppg
Russell Martin: 1.30 ppg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024