Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 152383 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:15 - Mar 13 with 1166 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:08 - Mar 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Yemen, Somalia……

It didn't happen in any of those places to the extent that Putin is doing so in Ukraine.

War is wrong, most of those wars were unjustifiable. I'd expect Afghanistan in that and targeted strikes against terrorists who abduct and rape schoolchildren.

There is no comparison on any level with Ukraine.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:23 - Mar 13 with 1156 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:22 - Mar 12 by Flashberryjack

If nothing else, this thread has shown the true colours of some on here, they need to hang their heads in shame, if they had any.

If being against the US housing chemical/bio labs along the Ukrainian/Russian border then colour me shamed.

You’d be among the first to complain if the Russians opened Bio labs in Mexico close to the US border.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:54 - Mar 13 with 1124 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:23 - Mar 13 by Brynmill_Jack

If being against the US housing chemical/bio labs along the Ukrainian/Russian border then colour me shamed.

You’d be among the first to complain if the Russians opened Bio labs in Mexico close to the US border.

If the US wanted to use secret bio labs then why on Earth would they plonk them 20 miles from their greatest adversaries border within easy capture range in a country that has already been invaded in the last ten years?
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:06 - Mar 13 with 1118 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:54 - Mar 13 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

If the US wanted to use secret bio labs then why on Earth would they plonk them 20 miles from their greatest adversaries border within easy capture range in a country that has already been invaded in the last ten years?

Because the Internet says they did. What more proof do you need?

Perhaps General Melchett from blackadder was in charge of the Eastern European branch of NATO's biowarfare department.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:31 - Mar 13 with 1107 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:06 - Mar 13 by Scotia

Perhaps General Melchett from blackadder was in charge of the Eastern European branch of NATO's biowarfare department.

I don't think it's Melchett, it's his idiot son who also happens to be his sisters son. He came at the personal recommendation of one Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett whom General Melchett said was a person entirely above reproach so he had no problem with giving him the job instantly.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:19 - Mar 13 with 1066 viewsFlashberryjack

"If"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:46 - Mar 13 with 1053 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

It’s an absolute nonsense and anyone who believes this needs a lobotomy.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:52 - Mar 13 with 1051 viewsGwyn737

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:46 - Mar 13 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It’s an absolute nonsense and anyone who believes this needs a lobotomy.

Agreed.

It seems our print and screen media aren’t giving the more wacky stuff any air time.

Even in the US it’s only the opinion commentators talking about it, not the news.

Tucker Carlson is very popular in Russia at the moment…
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:14 - Mar 13 with 1031 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"Because the Internet says they did"
So you don't believe all those old documents?
Plus you don't believe the video of Rubio asking Nuland the question and you don't believe her answer either while she was testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee last week?
Just what kind of evidence would it take to convince you
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:33 - Mar 13 with 1017 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:14 - Mar 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Plus you don't believe the video of Rubio asking Nuland the question and you don't believe her answer either while she was testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee last week?

The kind of evidence presented by someone who doesn't misunderstand everything they read, because they gullibly believe what they are told. And then misrepresent the stuff they've gullibly misunderstood.
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:43 - Mar 13 with 1001 viewsmajorraglan

The Russians have lied through their teeth for months about invading Ukraine, they’ve got very little credibility anymore.
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 984 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:14 - Mar 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Ok let’s just assume for a second that the Ukraine have been developing bio weapons and have/had the capability and intention of using them against Russia:

1) Why haven’t they used them against Russia?

2) What is the point of them developing bio weapons to use against a specific foe and then refusing to use them when attacked by said foe?

3) How have I been drawn in yet again to ask these inane questions about moronic conspiracy theories that make absolutely zero sense or logic whatsoever?
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 984 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:43 - Mar 13 by majorraglan

The Russians have lied through their teeth for months about invading Ukraine, they’ve got very little credibility anymore.

What army has ever told their adversaries in advance that they are going to invade them?
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 981 viewsLohengrin

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:01 - Mar 13 by controversial_jack

What army has ever told their adversaries in advance that they are going to invade them?

Have you ever read Mein Kampf? 😂

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:59 - Mar 13 with 954 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:01 - Mar 13 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Ok let’s just assume for a second that the Ukraine have been developing bio weapons and have/had the capability and intention of using them against Russia:

2) What is the point of them developing bio weapons to use against a specific foe and then refusing to use them when attacked by said foe?

3) How have I been drawn in yet again to ask these inane questions about moronic conspiracy theories that make absolutely zero sense or logic whatsoever?

Perhaps 2a?

Why would a current American diplomat admit that the US were manufacturing bio weapons in Ukraine whilst the Ukraine is at war with their biggest adversary?

These theories make sense to some people for some reason.
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:08 - Mar 13 with 932 viewsmajorraglan

Numerous reports tonight that the Russians have approached the Chinese for military hardware and aid, there are also reports that the Russians are now engaging in a more “constructive” discussions. Maybe the Russians are starting to feel the effects of the sanctions and have realised they’ve underestimated the resistance from the Ukrainian people, it’s military and the West.

If China decides to supply Russia, it will be a dangerous escalation and will force the West to revaluate its relationship with China and I suspect will result in massive changes regarding trading arrangements. The West won’t want to lose access to cheap goods, but equally a reduction in trade flows and loss of income in China could have huge ramifications for their economy and their massive population.

If China decides to rebuff Russian advances it might just force Russia to the negotiating table, however it could also make Putin more desperate. Let’s hope we get a peaceful resolution to this conflict ASAP.
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:42 - Mar 13 with 916 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:01 - Mar 13 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

FFS kid - the manufacture of these weapons is illegal under international law . It was the pretext for the invasion of iraq and they didn’t even have any! Wake tfu

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:01 - Mar 14 with 909 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:42 - Mar 13 by Brynmill_Jack

FFS kid - the manufacture of these weapons is illegal under international law . It was the pretext for the invasion of iraq and they didn’t even have any! Wake tfu

Well that’s an answer to a question that I didn’t ask…

And what does Iraq have to do with any of this?
Russia invade Ukraine on 00:49 - Mar 14 with 891 viewsJack123

I agree with this.

What puzzles me about all of this, there is no push for negations to resolve this conflict from the media.. Just stirring up more shite. Which I fail to understand, any normal person would want people to talk, nah not the msm. wan**S of the highest order.

libera nos a malo

Russia invade Ukraine on 01:12 - Mar 14 with 882 viewsDJack

Idiot.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2022/03/fact-check-russia-did-not-uncover-30-

(and to demonstrate the veracity of their reporting...
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/lead-stories/ )

And additional reporting

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us/2022-03-11/russia-bioweapon-conspiracy-theor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/11/how-right-embraced-russian-di

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:24 - Mar 14 with 861 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:08 - Mar 13 by majorraglan

Numerous reports tonight that the Russians have approached the Chinese for military hardware and aid, there are also reports that the Russians are now engaging in a more “constructive” discussions. Maybe the Russians are starting to feel the effects of the sanctions and have realised they’ve underestimated the resistance from the Ukrainian people, it’s military and the West.

If China decides to supply Russia, it will be a dangerous escalation and will force the West to revaluate its relationship with China and I suspect will result in massive changes regarding trading arrangements. The West won’t want to lose access to cheap goods, but equally a reduction in trade flows and loss of income in China could have huge ramifications for their economy and their massive population.

If China decides to rebuff Russian advances it might just force Russia to the negotiating table, however it could also make Putin more desperate. Let’s hope we get a peaceful resolution to this conflict ASAP.

This is a big moment I feel.

If China ignore the Russian advances it could see the Russians being completely isolated and having to negotiate. If China help them then we could be a step closer to an all out east v west world war. The Russians will be emboldened to keep up the mass slaughter.

I hope the Chinese see sense, don't support the Russians and at worst stay neutral.

An excellent piece of intelligence work to find out this was happening though.
Russia invade Ukraine on 08:29 - Mar 14 with 839 viewsAjack_Kerouac

The Chinese are going to help the Russians.

The Chinese have been at war with the West for a few years now.
I find it amazing that there are grown adults out there who are seemingly unaware of this.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:32 - Mar 14 with 839 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:24 - Mar 14 by Scotia

This is a big moment I feel.

If China ignore the Russian advances it could see the Russians being completely isolated and having to negotiate. If China help them then we could be a step closer to an all out east v west world war. The Russians will be emboldened to keep up the mass slaughter.

I hope the Chinese see sense, don't support the Russians and at worst stay neutral.

An excellent piece of intelligence work to find out this was happening though.

Lets hope the Chinese get Russia to the table as part of any involvement.
That would be a huge win for China and could give Putin a way out.

Anything that brings this to an end 🙏🏿

Beware of the Risen People

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:59 - Mar 14 with 796 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:49 - Mar 14 by Jack123

I agree with this.

What puzzles me about all of this, there is no push for negations to resolve this conflict from the media.. Just stirring up more shite. Which I fail to understand, any normal person would want people to talk, nah not the msm. wan**S of the highest order.

The media has become politicised and competitive. There's very little room these days for a full exploration of issues. Instead we are faced with ' grab your attention headlines ' laced with bias.
I have a look at about half a dozen media outlets once a day and treat them all with a degree of caution.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:44 - Mar 14 with 771 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:29 - Mar 14 by Ajack_Kerouac

The Chinese are going to help the Russians.

The Chinese have been at war with the West for a few years now.
I find it amazing that there are grown adults out there who are seemingly unaware of this.

The fact that Russia needs help at all, whether it’s from the Chinese or drafting in Syrian “volunteers” suggests their special military operation is not going anywhere near as planned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024