Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson has to resign 06:39 - Jan 12 with 8618 viewsbuilthjack

Today

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Johnson has to resign on 06:45 - Jan 12 with 2195 viewsCountyJim

He'll hang on as long as possible thinks he's above the law obviously
Johnson has to resign on 06:46 - Jan 12 with 2190 viewsbuilthjack

Johnson has to resign on 06:45 - Jan 12 by CountyJim

He'll hang on as long as possible thinks he's above the law obviously

Lies constantly, every day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Johnson has to resign on 06:54 - Jan 12 with 2181 viewsraynor94

Hard to see how he's going to wriggle out of this one.

And God help the next PM moving into the flat, with Carrie's soft furnishings

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Johnson has to resign on 06:58 - Jan 12 with 2169 viewsangryjack

Johnson has to resign on 06:54 - Jan 12 by raynor94

That's all we been saying every month its something but he still there
Johnson has to resign on 07:07 - Jan 12 with 2159 viewsmajorraglan

Johnson has to resign on 06:58 - Jan 12 by angryjack

That's all we been saying every month its something but he still there

If he had any decency he would resign, but the guy doesn’t have any so won’t.

Apparently staff are being told to wipe their phones!

I’d imagine the only way he’ll go is if his MP’s have so much pressure from their constituents that they have to get rid of him, in effect get him out or you’ll lose my vote next time. If enough people (and I mean traditional Conservative voters) e Mail their MP and make it plain their vote is going elsewhere unless they do for Boris they’ll act as the alternative to a P45 next time out.
Johnson has to resign on 08:17 - Jan 12 with 2119 viewsSirjohnalot

Johnson has to resign on 07:07 - Jan 12 by majorraglan

If he had any decency he would resign, but the guy doesn’t have any so won’t.

Apparently staff are being told to wipe their phones!

I’d imagine the only way he’ll go is if his MP’s have so much pressure from their constituents that they have to get rid of him, in effect get him out or you’ll lose my vote next time. If enough people (and I mean traditional Conservative voters) e Mail their MP and make it plain their vote is going elsewhere unless they do for Boris they’ll act as the alternative to a P45 next time out.

If there’s any truth in the suggestion that staff were told to wipe their phones then things will get very interesting, vey quickly. Forget lockdown breaches, we’re looking at conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

He’s in serious Schtuck if there’s evidence of that
Johnson has to resign on 08:24 - Jan 12 with 2106 viewsmajorraglan

Johnson has to resign on 08:17 - Jan 12 by Sirjohnalot

If there’s any truth in the suggestion that staff were told to wipe their phones then things will get very interesting, vey quickly. Forget lockdown breaches, we’re looking at conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

Indeed, failing that potentially misconduct in public office?

Sadly, this business of the Civil Servants investigating their bosses jst isn’t good enough, there needs to be proper accountability, a proper watchdog with real teeth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/partygate-phones-clean-up-investi
Johnson has to resign on 08:30 - Jan 12 with 2088 viewsSirjohnalot

Johnson has to resign on 08:24 - Jan 12 by majorraglan

Indeed, failing that potentially misconduct in public office?

Sadly, this business of the Civil Servants investigating their bosses jst isn’t good enough, there needs to be proper accountability, a proper watchdog with real teeth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/partygate-phones-clean-up-investi

Pcoj, far easier to prove. Government will topple if that happens, bound to be an election. My (Tory) MP is a rebel and is constantly calling them out. Didn’t vote for him but he seems to try to do the decent thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Johnson has to resign on 08:33 - Jan 12 with 2087 viewsItchySphincter

Johnson has to resign on 06:46 - Jan 12 by builthjack

Lies constantly, every day.

I’ve been saying this since 2016. He won’t go anywhere. He and the current Tories have, by design, divided the nation in a mad power grab. Contemptible. That’s what Brexit was all about.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Johnson has to resign on 10:34 - Jan 12 with 2022 viewsonehunglow

Johnson,like most if not all politicians has no sense of social morality.
Johnson is particularly immoral and his personal attributes stain this country.

He is a very smart man and people underestimate him. I believe he really does not realise how dirty he is.That is down to breeding.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Johnson has to resign on 10:51 - Jan 12 with 2016 viewsCatullus

Johnson has to resign on 06:54 - Jan 12 by raynor94

Simple, he'll lie his way through it, it's how he approaches life.

I saw the pictures of the flat after it was done up and I nearly vomited, if that's what 100k plus gets you I'm glad I'm poor.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Johnson has to resign on 12:07 - Jan 12 with 1978 viewsBoundy

Johnson has to resign on 10:51 - Jan 12 by Catullus

Simple, he'll lie his way through it, it's how he approaches life.

I saw the pictures of the flat after it was done up and I nearly vomited, if that's what 100k plus gets you I'm glad I'm poor.

PMQs now on , lets see what or doesn't develops , Starmer has to go for the throat now

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Johnson has to resign on 12:19 - Jan 12 with 1964 viewsraynor94

Got away with it again, skin like a Rhino, no shame whatsoever

Johnson has to resign on 12:20 - Jan 12 with 1958 viewsKeithHaynes

Johnson has to resign on 12:19 - Jan 12 by raynor94

Got away with it again, skin like a Rhino, no shame whatsoever

More lies as usual. They will get rid of him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Johnson has to resign on 12:26 - Jan 12 with 1939 viewsWhiterockin

Johnson has to resign on 12:20 - Jan 12 by KeithHaynes

More lies as usual. They will get rid of him.

But nothing will change in the long term, nothing ever does. All politicians are shysters.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Johnson has to resign on 12:51 - Jan 12 with 1905 viewsbuilthjack

He just can't stop himself can he. More lies.

Johnson has to resign on 12:52 - Jan 12 with 1901 viewsCatullus

Johnson said he went into the garden to thank staff, he should have sent them back inside, but he thought it was a work event.

Total BS, it couldn't be a bigger lie. We know invites were sent out for a BYOB party and he expects everyone to believe he didn't know what was going on?

Then the courts throw another spanner in,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/vip-lane-used-by-government-to-hand-out-pp

Kilky was a bit premature with news of Bojo's demise but surely that time has come? There needs to be a full-on police investigation and maybe Bojo really will end up in prison! At the very least he should be removed from office and shunned by anybody with a conscience. He's not the only one either.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Johnson has to resign on 12:56 - Jan 12 with 1880 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Johnson has to resign on 08:17 - Jan 12 by Sirjohnalot

It didn't stop the Yanks involved in the Mueller investigation doing it and getting away with it.
We are living in a new version of public morality.
Johnson has to resign on 12:57 - Jan 12 with 1884 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Johnson has to resign on 12:52 - Jan 12 by Catullus

Johnson said he went into the garden to thank staff, he should have sent them back inside, but he thought it was a work event.

Total BS, it couldn't be a bigger lie. We know invites were sent out for a BYOB party and he expects everyone to believe he didn't know what was going on?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/vip-lane-used-by-government-to-hand-out-pp

Kilky was a bit premature with news of Bojo's demise but surely that time has come? There needs to be a full-on police investigation and maybe Bojo really will end up in prison! At the very least he should be removed from office and shunned by anybody with a conscience. He's not the only one either.

Hell only go if the Tory party throw him out, which is quite likely.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Johnson has to resign on 13:16 - Jan 12 with 1850 viewsCatullus

Johnson has to resign on 12:57 - Jan 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Hell only go if the Tory party throw him out, which is quite likely.

You'd have thought it was a no brainer now, Bojo will cost them dear if he isn't ejected pronto. Not just him though. All those present at this party, all those who knew about it and said nothing, all those who delete info from their phones (assuming they are caught obviously), all should be gotten rid of.

I've said it before, but the case keeps building up, if Starmer cannot make headway now, what use is he?
Let's face it, he's made headway even in his own absence. Even Rayner has given Bojo a fair shoeing in this.

Johnson has to resign on 13:34 - Jan 12 with 1821 viewswhiterock

What I saw on PMQ was after coming under intense pressure, he apologised, but said I was only there for 25 minutes to thank groups of staff, no sir, whether it was 25 minutes or more, the point is that this party was pre-arranged in advance, you not only attended it but gave it the seal of approval, do the right thing, you plank
Johnson has to resign on 13:38 - Jan 12 with 1801 viewstrampie

Same old Boris.........

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Johnson has to resign on 13:42 - Jan 12 with 1795 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Johnson has to resign on 12:52 - Jan 12 by Catullus

It shows the absolute folly of the rules we’ve been subjected to though when telling people to go back inside is seen as the right thing to do when the science has stated that the virus spreads a lot more readily in confined, poorly ventilated rooms such as offices inside a 17th century townhouse.

I mean they shouldn’t have had the party in the first place but telling a hundred people to cram themselves back indoors isn’t a very good idea either.
Johnson has to resign on 14:01 - Jan 12 with 1767 viewsWhiterockin

Johnson has to resign on 13:42 - Jan 12 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It shows the absolute folly of the rules we’ve been subjected to though when telling people to go back inside is seen as the right thing to do when the science has stated that the virus spreads a lot more readily in confined, poorly ventilated rooms such as offices inside a 17th century townhouse.

I mean they shouldn’t have had the party in the first place but telling a hundred people to cram themselves back indoors isn’t a very good idea either.

Have you ever been asked to bring a bottle of wine to "work"?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Johnson has to resign on 14:10 - Jan 12 with 1745 viewsraynor94

Johnson has to resign on 14:01 - Jan 12 by Whiterockin

Have you ever been asked to bring a bottle of wine to "work"?

I always thought drinking at work was a sacking offence

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024