Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much is the club worth/valued at now? 20:35 - Feb 2 with 11329 viewsbuilthjack

£30 million?
More?
Less?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 23:36 - Feb 3 with 778 viewsBillyChong

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:59 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Always a dangerous to assume. You called it 'win win'. Is that an assumption as well?. Perhaps people will not accept your win win claim based on 'assumptions'.

The Trusts brief is to promote the football club existence in Swansea and bring the club closer to the fans. It does not have the expertise to make corporate decisions. To help keep a football club in Swansea it needs money not influence. You called the holding worthless. This is a myth. It is only worthless to an organisation that puts little value on money.
You rephrase it a "worthless to them". The Trust have influence by means of their 21%. They still have 21%. If the convertible loan is paid back tehy will still have 21% in two years Are they lobbying for the repayment of the CLN?

I have been trying to think of another organisation that thinks like this and come up with the 'Women's institute'. This is why this organisation is not fussed on giving a big percentage of their 2016 valuation away to third parties. I would favour in this case local charitable causes not bonus hungry English financial firms.

Profit and well being of the club always goes hand in hand. Profit are good losses are bad.

This is fake Dr P. ""The loan note is always going to be recovered, if it’s recovered because the owner wants to buy a house in Beverly Hills"". Silverstein spent January in Swansea not at a Beverly hills beach house. This is a fact. It was cloudy and damp. He stated he wanted to invest and has put his efforts and time into it.

This is part of the anti investment agenda. Investment was offered in 2015 but the Trust dd not want it. They do not and the convertible loan note to be converted either because it will dilute them and their influence. Influence come with networking skills and expertise not percentage share holding.

Bit rich coming from Mr Assumption himself
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 00:59 - Feb 4 with 740 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:55 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

You called it a lose lose though, didn’t you? I am more than entitled to suggest it is a win win, I have explained to you why that is. But you are right of course, it’s not dangerous to assume in the slightest.

It is certainly a win win for the club. I have very little faith in so called “investment” anyway so I don’t think anyone is losing out on it. You can say things are false “in your view” until you are blue in the face, doesn’t change the reality of things, view it how ever way you like.

You can also suspect things until you are blue in the face, you have absolutely no idea though, you are guessing based on what you would like to paint to suit your narrative. Winning the court case will be the best thing that could happen to the Trust.

Such an inept organisation to awarded 21m or whatever it is. Even if they end up with 10m, they will have got double value for their shares at current prices, that’s one heck of a result. The club get rid of them and gain a safety net if we plummet (which we don’t look miles away from doing), the can then form a consortium and come back in with their £10m and have the protections they were looking for with regards to voting rights and dilution.

If they can pull it off it’s a fantastic decision.

The only winners are the English financial organisation charging an arm and a leg to fund the legal claim with some hybrid funding scheme which will not come cheap.

It is a wonder why the same Trust leadership simply did not declare their shares were up for sale after the first 2015 offer was re buffed. Instead they stated "they would never sell". No legal fees at all in that case.

You may have no faith in the "investment" but Jake Slverstein has staked his reputation on it in a pod cast to the fans. "I am in it for the long term" he stated. He will invest in new share if they are issued which goes to Winter or invest in the Trust shares if they become available which will not go to Winter.

In the trust want to leave the club for a few decades then winning the court case is good for them. It would be a disaster for them. Membership would plummet in my view. They have a very poor investment record. The would rely on the club going into administration in the next 30 years. This is unlikely to happen and s certainly cannot be counted upon.

You are right they are inept and appear to think it a good idea for a 'not for profit' organisation to lose £11m in costs to third parties. Bonkers. You sound more inept than them.

Any team run by the Trust will be in the form of Exeter city at best. The old timer of the Trust want this. Th court battle is a battle for the soul of the club.

The trust will find it hard to find business partners and any administrator would not select them to be preferred owners. They move at a glacial pace.

There is no protection against dilution except investment. £10m will not be a lot after 2 or 3 decades. The Trust may even not be allowed to 'go dormant' with such a big sum.

Wise sage since Toshack era

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 01:09 - Feb 4 with 737 viewsDr_Parnassus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 00:59 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

The only winners are the English financial organisation charging an arm and a leg to fund the legal claim with some hybrid funding scheme which will not come cheap.

It is a wonder why the same Trust leadership simply did not declare their shares were up for sale after the first 2015 offer was re buffed. Instead they stated "they would never sell". No legal fees at all in that case.

You may have no faith in the "investment" but Jake Slverstein has staked his reputation on it in a pod cast to the fans. "I am in it for the long term" he stated. He will invest in new share if they are issued which goes to Winter or invest in the Trust shares if they become available which will not go to Winter.

In the trust want to leave the club for a few decades then winning the court case is good for them. It would be a disaster for them. Membership would plummet in my view. They have a very poor investment record. The would rely on the club going into administration in the next 30 years. This is unlikely to happen and s certainly cannot be counted upon.

You are right they are inept and appear to think it a good idea for a 'not for profit' organisation to lose £11m in costs to third parties. Bonkers. You sound more inept than them.

Any team run by the Trust will be in the form of Exeter city at best. The old timer of the Trust want this. Th court battle is a battle for the soul of the club.

The trust will find it hard to find business partners and any administrator would not select them to be preferred owners. They move at a glacial pace.

There is no protection against dilution except investment. £10m will not be a lot after 2 or 3 decades. The Trust may even not be allowed to 'go dormant' with such a big sum.

I disagree, they will be among the winners, but not the only winners.

I agree the Trust lacked major foresight issues which has contributed to them being in this position, they should have sold.

Jake Silverstein may have said he is in it for the long term, but so did Russell Martin to MK Dons and left 2 days later, that's football. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, he is not a Swansea supporter he is a CEO of an investment firm in Portland.

Not sure why we are putting a time frame on the time the Trust will be out of the club. It may be 500 years it may be 5. If you are calling me inept then that is high praise indeed, if you were agreeing with me I would be far more concerned.

Veto rights are a protection against dilution which they would undoubtedly be securing in any future consortium.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 03:12 - Feb 4 with 714 viewsChief

- where are the defendants legal team from? What nationality are they?

- moot point, as soon as the trust was made aware of any interest to buy the club in 2016 (albeit late on in the process), the trust wrote immediately to all other shareholders stating that they were open to selling their shares. What followed however was a few half baked offers much later on with varying terms, none of which equalled what the other shareholders were offered. Which is why legal representation was required.

- What reputation? Nobody knew who he was before he popped up. He's hardly Ryan Reynolds who had a reputation to be sullied. But as I keep telling you, Silverstein is in it in the long on the basis of the championship priced shares he's got a deal for. Not buying any at a premier league price.

- If it's a disaster for the trust, why are you moaning about it? Because of your bias it's clear that that's purely an unsubstantiated slur. Impossible to say when they may buy in K&L can't go on forever, neither can H&M. These are aging men. But the trust isn't an individual so can stand the test of time.

- The trust doesn't have any "investment' record because of the sums it has had since it's inception and the regulations trust's have to adhere too. Of course this has been explained to you to which you never retort but it has been simply infeasible for the trust to tie up their cash in high interest accounts or buy property because they have always needed cash on hand to operate. Expenses for board members, charitable causes, legal advice, venue hire etc etc etc

- the only thing that's bonkers are your estimates of the legal costs which you increase every time you talk about them. The omission of course is that the loser could be ordered to pay the costs anyway. And if the aren't and the trust win, the trust will still get more than the current market value. "More inept than them" - I thought you didn't insult posters? Losing your composure now - whys that then? Is there more to this than just a discussion on a forum? Do you stand to lose more?

- No idea of the relevance of the next bit. Struggling to see the relevance of the comparison to Exeter, although their model would be preferable to going into administration.

- Another unsubstantiated claim. There would be no better way for a new consortium to ingratiate themselves with the fanbase by which point could be extremely skeptical and weary by partnering with the trust. If the trust are on side, they can be very useful but this does of course mean being receptive, open and communicative which is of course good for us all. The Americans took the local council to court, lost and Silverstein still turned up. Moot point.

- the glacial pace is at least in part due to the conduct of the Americans moving the goalposts over the last 6 years. An administrators job is to seek a quick resolution and a very obvious will be a right on their doorstep so don't be so niave. Again you're just pretending to be twp here. You know this is obvious, but it's one of those things you say hoping others will believe it. Like that pearler you came out with the other day about the judge ordering the the trust to give up their shares to clear up the dispute. Which is an eye wateringly stupid thing to suggest (and I suspect you in hindsight see that now because you've not brought up since), but I personally do not believe you are that unintelligent. But you are that desperate and certainly capable of being that disingenuous.

- Not sure where your £10million figure comes from, that sounds plucked out of the air. As discussed in this post and ad nauseum. The trust can do things with £21mill that it can't with 800k with an ongoing shareholding dispute and legal case on the horizon.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 03:48 - Feb 4 with 700 viewsDr_Parnassus

He has certainly let his mask slip on this one, turned into a right prickly pear bless him.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 11:12 - Feb 4 with 650 viewsCatullus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:05 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes losing is better than winning and going to court to sell all their shares is not want they really want.

Welcome to the logic of the Swansea city Supporters Trust set up to support local fans and the community but actually friends of big London financiers and legal people.

What legal team did Huw jenkins and the others use when they sold the club? You know, when they kept the truth back from the Trust and told the Americans not to mention it to them?

Were they from Swansea or Wales? Or were they from further afield, from England maybe? genuine question because I don't know. I just find it odd that you keep mentioning the "English" and "London" legal team when where they are from is completely irrelevant, what is relevant is how good they are at the job.
If they win this for the trust then your favourite people lose out quite substantially, to the tune of millions, and the trust gain massively by millions.

Your intentions in all this are quite clear but you seem to have had the opposite to your desired effect. Anyone reading your posts would only be more determined to see the case through.
Maybe you should shut up about it now lest you damage your " friends" even more than you already have.

PS, isn't selling all their shares and having money in the bank for a rainy day exactly what they want, exactly what this has been all about. I can be dim at times but you seem to have me beaten hands down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 11:26 - Feb 4 with 643 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 11:12 - Feb 4 by Catullus

What legal team did Huw jenkins and the others use when they sold the club? You know, when they kept the truth back from the Trust and told the Americans not to mention it to them?

Were they from Swansea or Wales? Or were they from further afield, from England maybe? genuine question because I don't know. I just find it odd that you keep mentioning the "English" and "London" legal team when where they are from is completely irrelevant, what is relevant is how good they are at the job.
If they win this for the trust then your favourite people lose out quite substantially, to the tune of millions, and the trust gain massively by millions.

Your intentions in all this are quite clear but you seem to have had the opposite to your desired effect. Anyone reading your posts would only be more determined to see the case through.
Maybe you should shut up about it now lest you damage your " friends" even more than you already have.

PS, isn't selling all their shares and having money in the bank for a rainy day exactly what they want, exactly what this has been all about. I can be dim at times but you seem to have me beaten hands down.

Nail bang on the head. He just does not realise the damage he is doing for his cause. That is unless he is secretly working for the trust, if that's the case he has played a blinder.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 12:32 - Feb 4 with 620 viewsBillyChong

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 11:12 - Feb 4 by Catullus

Add to the various professional fees the Americans are using for these loan monies
Login to get fewer ads

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 12:34 - Feb 4 with 618 viewsBillyChong

Silverstein can viewed like Rishi Sunak. Here is some money to keep you going, but I’ll be having it back with interest and with no confirmation on the longer term plan.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:04 - Feb 4 with 608 viewsBadlands

Club value is around £32 million which mans the American consortium is down by c£29 million and the Trust's share value dropped from £21 million to c£7 million.
We have few assets other than players so the club is only worth the value of the players + another cache of money for the facilities we own.
One of the reasons there is no interest in buying the Swans was that.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 13:05]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:18 - Feb 4 with 600 viewsReslovenSwan1

You mask is slipping

""Veto rights are a protection against dilution which they would undoubtedly be securing in any future consortium.""

This is pure Trust speak. I trust you were once a member or on the board perhaps?

What does this mean, "veto rights as a protection against dilution" ? Dilution occurs are the result of investment. The Trust if they protect themselves from dilution by veto will actually be veto ing investment by others like Silverstein. Perhaps had the Trust 25% they could have vetoed the convertible loan note.? The Trust seem to me to be anti investment.

I believe the court case is for two philosophical options.

a) A club owned by international /local business battling to get into the Premier league and playing at high level, developing its own local players, open to international investment and taking loans. (Today)

or

b) A locally committee owned low aspiration club run by Trust notables averse to outside investment (protection against dilution as it is called) with compliant local business associates for advice can small loans for PR purposes. This is in effect Exeter city. (What The Chief wants)

Naturally the Trust activists who want option b) are not going to publicise this option to the members and fans. The fans want to be in the Premier league. They talk bout "veto rights as a protection against dilution" instead of "stopping / controlling investment to maintain their percentage holding".

I am a Welshman that wants Swansea city t battle against the best that the big urban giants can offer. Huw Jenkins and Morgan (and Dinneen) did it. I do not want to see the Swansea owners (with a "veto for protection against dilution") see Exeter city as the big local derby and end up laying second fiddle to the Ospreys. Rivalling Newport County to be Wales's 3 rd biggest club.

Live for today not 30 years hence "Safety net" What with investment returning 0.15% per annum. You must be having a laugh.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 13:22]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:25 - Feb 4 with 593 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:18 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

You mask is slipping

""Veto rights are a protection against dilution which they would undoubtedly be securing in any future consortium.""

This is pure Trust speak. I trust you were once a member or on the board perhaps?

What does this mean, "veto rights as a protection against dilution" ? Dilution occurs are the result of investment. The Trust if they protect themselves from dilution by veto will actually be veto ing investment by others like Silverstein. Perhaps had the Trust 25% they could have vetoed the convertible loan note.? The Trust seem to me to be anti investment.

a) A club owned by international /local business battling to get into the Premier league and playing at high level, developing its own local players, open to international investment and taking loans. (Today)

or

b) A locally committee owned low aspiration club run by Trust notables averse to outside investment (protection against dilution as it is called) with compliant local business associates for advice can small loans for PR purposes. This is in effect Exeter city. (What The Chief wants)

Naturally the Trust activists who want option b) are not going to publicise this option to the members and fans. The fans want to be in the Premier league. They talk bout "veto rights as a protection against dilution" instead of "stopping / controlling investment to maintain their percentage holding".

I am a Welshman that wants Swansea city t battle against the best that the big urban giants can offer. Huw Jenkins and Morgan (and Dinneen) did it. I do not want to see the Swansea owners (with a "veto for protection against dilution") see Exeter city as the big local derby and end up laying second fiddle to the Ospreys. Rivalling Newport County to be Wales's 3 rd biggest club.

Live for today not 30 years hence "Safety net" What with investment returning 0.15% per annum. You must be having a laugh.

Keep it up you are doing a wonderful job in support of the trust.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:40 - Feb 4 with 576 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:25 - Feb 4 by Whiterockin

Keep it up you are doing a wonderful job in support of the trust.

1100 Trust member with nothing to say. One guy from Resolven looking for answers. 7 forum veterans ganging up with one line put downs and Chief monitoring me with 24 hour survey-lance That is the way of the world. Its south Wales not China or Turkiye.

I was banned on another platform because they did not like my views. I had broken no rules but got banned anyway for commercial reasons.

"The Trust chairman is proud to announce for the forthcoming league 2 season the club have secured the signing of Jim Pike after agreeing a loan for £3500 from Car Trade Cymru Limited" . The Chairman stated he was delighted to be able to secure a player of this quality with competition from Kidderminster and Hereford. The 6 ft 5 in ex Stourport player will be eligible to play on Saturday. "

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:48 - Feb 4 with 565 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:40 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

1100 Trust member with nothing to say. One guy from Resolven looking for answers. 7 forum veterans ganging up with one line put downs and Chief monitoring me with 24 hour survey-lance That is the way of the world. Its south Wales not China or Turkiye.

I was banned on another platform because they did not like my views. I had broken no rules but got banned anyway for commercial reasons.

"The Trust chairman is proud to announce for the forthcoming league 2 season the club have secured the signing of Jim Pike after agreeing a loan for £3500 from Car Trade Cymru Limited" . The Chairman stated he was delighted to be able to secure a player of this quality with competition from Kidderminster and Hereford. The 6 ft 5 in ex Stourport player will be eligible to play on Saturday. "

I'm just saying keep up the good work.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:54 - Feb 4 with 555 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:48 - Feb 4 by Whiterockin

I'm just saying keep up the good work.

Never leave a comment hanging. I understand the technique. Forum 'old pros' like to control the agenda and narrative. You cannot have free thinkers going off script.

Is Chief taking a days leave.?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:02 - Feb 4 with 549 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:18 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

You mask is slipping

or

- who are you actually talking to?

- the trust have stated in the past that they believe investment maybe necessary. It's another of your disingenuous lies to say they are against it. They theoretically aren't.

- does option A include giving club funds away to international banks? Strange you laud international involvement sometimes, but not others.

- next a blatent desperation tactic. Where have I ever said I want the club to be like Exeter then?

- you seem to have forgotten option C - which is the most realistic. The trust sell their shareholding, gaining a large fund that can only ever be used in relation to the club. Ready to contribute as and when required while the Americans continue to own and run the club. No need for dramatic misinterpretations and fake slurs. Option C is what is likely to happen.

- Why would the trust publicise something that is at present impossible and has never occurred!? The trust has never once stated any intention to run the whole club or even entertained the idea, so that paragraph is also baseless jibberish.

- strange that. You backed Welsh local businessmen who had no experience of running a football club, but you won't back a whole Welsh fans body's involvement in the club (whom now have over 20years involvement at board level, but you have undivided support for an American consortium. So nationality only counts when it suits you. Doesn't add up does it?

- I'll repeat my question that you seem adverse to answering - are you suggesting that the trust will treat a potential £21mill fund in the same manner as a 800k fund that's they need instant regular access to? Taking the Americans to court instead of meekly accepting the situation is the very epitome of 'living for today'.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:12 - Feb 4 with 537 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:40 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

- nothing to say - that epitomes your whole ignorance. Various posters keep telling you how your opinions are flawed and warped to basically no retort from yourself. As I say, your disingenuous, dishonest nonsense shouldn't be allowed to be posted unabated. And if you can't stand being corrected, don't post.

- I don't believe you. Do you have evidence of that? I suspect this is another of your misinterpretations.

- that quote is strange and unrealistic, but what you're describing there inadvertently is a scenario in future whereby the Americans or a future owner royally fick things up to the point whereby the club ends up in league 2 potentially in administration, but thankfully the trust have stood in (using funds prudently obtained in 2022 showing tremendous foresight) to rid the club of the terrible ownership responsible for the slide to league 2. Due to the trust's intervention there's still a club to support. I think you maybe finally starting to get it. Well done.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:13 - Feb 4 with 536 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:54 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Never leave a comment hanging. I understand the technique. Forum 'old pros' like to control the agenda and narrative. You cannot have free thinkers going off script.

Yea it's all a conspiracy Resloven. Every other poster is wrong and we're going to emulate Burnley and live happily ever after just like you say.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:27 - Feb 4 with 529 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:13 - Feb 4 by Chief

Yea it's all a conspiracy Resloven. Every other poster is wrong and we're going to emulate Burnley and live happily ever after just like you say.

Take a day off mate. You have done a great job to be fair. Your deserve all the wages you get. Does it come from the £4900 PR budget recorded in the accounts?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:33 - Feb 4 with 523 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:27 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Take a day off mate. You have done a great job to be fair. Your deserve all the wages you get. Does it come from the £4900 PR budget recorded in the accounts?

Thanks very much, nice to get recognition.

No it's not, but maybe I should raise it at the AGM. See if the board will sanction a wage for a misinterpretation and disingenuous comment correction officer.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:02 - Feb 4 with 498 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:33 - Feb 4 by Chief

Thanks very much, nice to get recognition.

No it's not, but maybe I should raise it at the AGM. See if the board will sanction a wage for a misinterpretation and disingenuous comment correction officer.

I will back you all the way. Please message me for a reference. Bloke of your bearing in society love a grand occupational title.

"Disingenuous comment correction officer" It sounds great. Bravo

[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 15:05]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:48 - Feb 4 with 468 viewsTreforys_Jack

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:02 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

I will back you all the way. Please message me for a reference. Bloke of your bearing in society love a grand occupational title.

"Disingenuous comment correction officer" It sounds great. Bravo

[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 15:05]

You've been rumbled, deal with it.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:30 - Feb 4 with 450 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:48 - Feb 4 by Treforys_Jack

You've been rumbled, deal with it.

No can do bully boy. I believe in free speech and will execute my rights. Labelling me as somebody's friend or associate is dirty tactics. You have to do this of course to reply my arguments.

The Trust want to maintain a holding - so why are they going to court.?

The Trust are not focused on money - so how can they buy the club off an administrator?

The Trust want a next egg so why no investments and getting 0.15% in interest when 1% was on offer? 4.85% annual devaluation at present.

Worried about dilution to nothing? - technically impossible

They need 'Protection against dilution', Get 51%+ shares and keep out anyone else. The Arsenal Kronke method. No investment no dilution. Stan knows this.

The Trust need more influence in the board room. Get networking and use charm and skill. It gets you places.

Anti investment? go to league 2 no need for investment or risk there. Have a whip round if short. Community at work. Stuart James ex Guardian would love it. Exeter city the model.

Do not like what I say? - tell people I am insider with a vested interest. That should so it. The Chief will spin something and he is a real terrier.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:15 - Feb 4 with 429 viewsCatullus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:54 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

You are the one trying to control the agenda and the narrative, that's why you keep hijacking threads.
Us old pros refuse to be controlled though, which is why we are pushing back.

Free thinkers, hmmm, that suggests some actual thinking is going on, maybe, maybe not.

Are you going to answer my question, where are the legal team (representing the previous owners) from?
Why is the nationality or the location of the trusts legal team an issue? Are you scared they may actually be very good?

Another thread successfully hijacked by Resloven so he can push his own agenda, his own narrative. Maybe keith should bring in yellow cards.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:21 - Feb 4 with 428 viewsBillyChong

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:30 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

No can do bully boy. I believe in free speech and will execute my rights. Labelling me as somebody's friend or associate is dirty tactics. You have to do this of course to reply my arguments.

The Trust want to maintain a holding - so why are they going to court.?

The Trust are not focused on money - so how can they buy the club off an administrator?

The Trust want a next egg so why no investments and getting 0.15% in interest when 1% was on offer? 4.85% annual devaluation at present.

Worried about dilution to nothing? - technically impossible

They need 'Protection against dilution', Get 51%+ shares and keep out anyone else. The Arsenal Kronke method. No investment no dilution. Stan knows this.

The Trust need more influence in the board room. Get networking and use charm and skill. It gets you places.

Anti investment? go to league 2 no need for investment or risk there. Have a whip round if short. Community at work. Stuart James ex Guardian would love it. Exeter city the model.

Do not like what I say? - tell people I am insider with a vested interest. That should so it. The Chief will spin something and he is a real terrier.

What investment? The Americans are loaning the club money which is currently a debt to Swansea City AFC
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024