Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much is the club worth/valued at now? 20:35 - Feb 2 with 11519 viewsbuilthjack

£30 million?
More?
Less?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:14 - Feb 8 with 683 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:48 - Feb 8 by felixstowe_jack

The trust would be better off investing at least half their money in equities which pay around 5% in dividend as well as an increase in the value of shares .

You are quite right Flexitowe. I have stated the Trust need reform because the people running it are not concerned with this, They have been concerned with what I call "Small town politics".

The accounts I read showed a cash balance of £880,000 and an interest payment of £1320. A return of 0.15%, Next to nothing. Over the same period i got a business bond of 1.1% or equivalent £9,700. Over the last 10 years that is over £80,000 more.

Investments in shares bonds property would have returned much more, Chief and his sidekicks say that the Trust is not permitted to invest. I do not believe this to be true. The Model Rules are in legalise so need an expert to interpret. I have recommended they get professional advice and use their cash to work out an investment strategy for the future. Investment in property is certainly possible.

People in the Trust talk about "protection from dilution" which would arise out of investment by others. They do not talk about mitigating inflation which is now 5%. There seems little point in h them managing £14,000,000 if they do not understand this.

Wise sage since Toshack era

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:19 - Feb 8 with 670 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:14 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

You are quite right Flexitowe. I have stated the Trust need reform because the people running it are not concerned with this, They have been concerned with what I call "Small town politics".

The accounts I read showed a cash balance of £880,000 and an interest payment of £1320. A return of 0.15%, Next to nothing. Over the same period i got a business bond of 1.1% or equivalent £9,700. Over the last 10 years that is over £80,000 more.

Investments in shares bonds property would have returned much more, Chief and his sidekicks say that the Trust is not permitted to invest. I do not believe this to be true. The Model Rules are in legalise so need an expert to interpret. I have recommended they get professional advice and use their cash to work out an investment strategy for the future. Investment in property is certainly possible.

People in the Trust talk about "protection from dilution" which would arise out of investment by others. They do not talk about mitigating inflation which is now 5%. There seems little point in h them managing £14,000,000 if they do not understand this.

Correct even Government bonds pay 0.5% which would give a return of over £4000. It is not even a risky investment as the capital is guaranteed by the government.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:26 - Feb 8 with 664 viewsChief

Unfortunately I don't think such investments are permitted to be bought by supporters trust's. The trust have had access to my legal professionals, if they could have invested in it, they would have.
I believe the only things unrelated to the club supporters trust's can invest in are property &a company that owns shares in the club. Neither have been viable options. There's also a problem with getting access to the cash, the trust has needed instant access.

Obviously this changes in the event of a trust court victory and a potential £21mill windfall, where a large chunk could be tied up for longer and property could be a realistic option too.

This has been explained to Resloven many times.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 22:26]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:29 - Feb 8 with 660 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:58 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

He has loaned the club £5m in the convertible loan note. In the convertible loan note conversion the money is added to the club including the money value of the Trusts shares. Winter can spend this added money.

If he buys the Trust's shares instead the club valuation is not added to so the overall is smaller and his £5m gives him a bigger percentage.

Wouldn't all this depend on the exact terms of the CLN and how much the trust would stand to get diluted? Without knowing exactly how much each Shareholder has put in and the exact valuation of the club wouldn't it be impossible to say?

Plus of course though, Silverstein probably wants his £5million to go into the club instead of being paid to the trust.

Plus of course I don't see K&L buying shares and then instantly selling them off at a cheaper price.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 22:36]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 01:02 - Feb 9 with 623 viewsDr_Parnassus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:23 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Please understand this simple concept. in the case of a court loss. (in my opinion).

The Convertible loan note (if required) will be used to buy the Trust's shares not newly issues shares. The club would have a £13m debt to repay. At present it is not expected that this money will be repaid.

This means the club would have to pay the loan back. Silverstein would buy Trust shares. Siverstein would in that case have more club % holding than if it was converted. The US people would need to find an extra £8m to cover the notional legal bill.

This is because the original shares are not diluted. But he will own more of a club with debts rather than a lesser percentage of a club with no debts.

If the club is worth for arguments sake £40m the Trust's holding is worth £8.4m. Silverstein buys £5m of the Trusts shares at the CURRENT MARKET value giving him 12.5% of the club.

The remaining £8m of the CLN pays of half the remaining debt to the Trust, The US people would need to find an additional £8m which they can get back off the people that sued them. namely the fans in season tickets and selling players,

The fans need to ask them one simple question. Do they prefer the £13m excess price of the shares.

a) In the club relaying the pitch , painting the steel work buying players for the team.

or

b) Sitting in the Trust's Santander account getting 0.15% per annum. 4.85% less than inflation.

Only one person is talking about the devastating effects of inflation on their holding and that is me. No one else.? Why not?

Trust loyalists argue the loan was always going to be repaid . they would wouldn't they.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 19:29]

It is a simple concept yes, so why you are getting it so wrong is bemusing.

The loan note would be issued to Silverstein, you said he did it because he is in it for the long term and wants shares in the company.

If Levien et al loses the court case, THEY have to buy the Trusts shares. You realise that they can’t take out the loan note owed to someone else don’t you? They can’t say “Mr Silverstein, you know that £10m the club owes you? I’m going to take that back on your behalf and pay some bills I have, ok?”.

He would be laughed out of the board room.

The £10m will be specifically invested for a reason, that is to enhance the value of the company so if he decides to turn that into equity he gets a better rate than if he bought personal shares and put that money into someone’s pocket as there is an extra £10m on the balance sheet which he will technically own X% of depending on how many shares he gets for his conversion.

Your scenarios make no business sense and just wouldn’t happen in any realm of reality.

I understand fear mongering can be quite a good tactic used correctly, but rule number one is it has to make sense.

You need to put far more thought behind that one because it’s the sort of thing a GCSE business student would even roll his/her eyes at, it’s not even remotely complex.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 05:53 - Feb 9 with 607 viewsvetchonian

after last night's performance about tuppence hapenny

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 09:31 - Feb 9 with 574 viewsmajorraglan

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:23 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Please understand this simple concept. in the case of a court loss. (in my opinion).

The Convertible loan note (if required) will be used to buy the Trust's shares not newly issues shares. The club would have a £13m debt to repay. At present it is not expected that this money will be repaid.

This means the club would have to pay the loan back. Silverstein would buy Trust shares. Siverstein would in that case have more club % holding than if it was converted. The US people would need to find an extra £8m to cover the notional legal bill.

This is because the original shares are not diluted. But he will own more of a club with debts rather than a lesser percentage of a club with no debts.

If the club is worth for arguments sake £40m the Trust's holding is worth £8.4m. Silverstein buys £5m of the Trusts shares at the CURRENT MARKET value giving him 12.5% of the club.

The remaining £8m of the CLN pays of half the remaining debt to the Trust, The US people would need to find an additional £8m which they can get back off the people that sued them. namely the fans in season tickets and selling players,

The fans need to ask them one simple question. Do they prefer the £13m excess price of the shares.

a) In the club relaying the pitch , painting the steel work buying players for the team.

or

b) Sitting in the Trust's Santander account getting 0.15% per annum. 4.85% less than inflation.

Only one person is talking about the devastating effects of inflation on their holding and that is me. No one else.? Why not?

Trust loyalists argue the loan was always going to be repaid . they would wouldn't they.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 19:29]

Why would Silverstein want to buy the Trusts share or part of the Trusts share, because he’d be in a very similar position to the one the Trust in now, he’d be a minority owner with very very limited protection and rights.

Why would the Trust sell to him at the current market value when they look to be going to Court to get the full market value at the time the club was sold by Jenkins et al back in the day.

Why are you so concerned about the money sitting in the Trusts account when you’re not even a member?
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 09:39 - Feb 9 with 568 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 09:31 - Feb 9 by majorraglan

Why would Silverstein want to buy the Trusts share or part of the Trusts share, because he’d be in a very similar position to the one the Trust in now, he’d be a minority owner with very very limited protection and rights.

Why would the Trust sell to him at the current market value when they look to be going to Court to get the full market value at the time the club was sold by Jenkins et al back in the day.

Why are you so concerned about the money sitting in the Trusts account when you’re not even a member?

I think Reslovens saying that Kaplan & Levein would pass the bill (if the court order them to buy the trust's shares) or some of it onto Silverstein, not him directly buying off the trust. Why he'd bother or need to do this and put money into the trust's bank account and not into the club which he'll have shares in is a mystery.

Resloven is concerned because 1. They think it's a smear on them, when it's not. The constraints on what supporters trust's can invest in have been outlined. And 2. Anything to try and smear the court case, even though the trust gaining a potential £21mill is obviously a game changer.

All desperation tactics.

Login to get fewer ads

How much is the club worth/valued at now? (n/t) on 13:42 - Feb 9 with 531 viewsmajorraglan

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 09:39 - Feb 9 by Chief

I think Reslovens saying that Kaplan & Levein would pass the bill (if the court order them to buy the trust's shares) or some of it onto Silverstein, not him directly buying off the trust. Why he'd bother or need to do this and put money into the trust's bank account and not into the club which he'll have shares in is a mystery.

Resloven is concerned because 1. They think it's a smear on them, when it's not. The constraints on what supporters trust's can invest in have been outlined. And 2. Anything to try and smear the court case, even though the trust gaining a potential £21mill is obviously a game changer.

All desperation tactics.

[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 13:45]
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:47 - Feb 9 with 517 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 09:31 - Feb 9 by majorraglan

Silverstein does not care about protection and rights i suspect. He will sign a tag on drag on clause with Levien and the others probably. They have the same interests and has a good working relation with the owners. The Trust do not need protection and rights either they also need a good working relationship with the other owners. They have been dragged into "small town politics" in my opinion.

Protection from what? The Trust want protection from others investing because they do not want to invest themselves in my opinion. All I see on forums is fans telling the US people to invest. I believe the Trust will not invest in Swansea city unless they can get 25% holding and be able to veto proposal by others.

You are another that simply do not understand what I am saying.

Silverstein wants a share of the club. He at present will buy 8% or so in the club by Levien issuing new shares for him to buy (£5m worth). This will see the Trust diluted. If the Trust go to court and force Levien to buy their shares he will agree with Levien to buy the Trust shares at today's value INSTEAD of newly issued shares. In this case he will have a 12% or so share of the club.

Winters £13m (convertible loan note) used for useful things and to clear debts came from newly issued shares. He will no longer have this money and will have to pay it back. A £13m debt for Winter.

The Trust talk the talk but do not walk the walk, I do not believe them. They argue that taking £21m of the other owners is good for the club. After fees it is likely to be around £14m. They will have already given perhaps up to £7m of it away. Not a good start. The tax issue also lurks.

The other owners put £13m of that £21m into the club to relay the pitch paint the stadium buy players for the first team and academy and subsidise (Your?) season ticket. GOOD THINGS.

The Trust with £13m have no proposals . They had close on £1m on current account getting 0.15%. This is 4.85% less than inflation The £1m is devaluing. At this rate they would lose over 40% over 10 years. BAD THING.

If you support the case you support changing good things into bad things, put very simply. Investing in the club for growth, or investing in the Trust for stagnation.

If you are member you need to ask the Trust how will they invest their money. For the last 20 years they have be clueless on the investment front by the looks of it (apart from their SCFC investment). Huw Jenkins delivered for them big time and barely gets a word of thanks. (small town politics).

I have no interest in the Trust, They appeared unable to invest for growth and are therefore committed to pompous statements, zero investment and financial stagnation in my opinion. I hope the new board go for a clean break and a new start.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 14:22]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:18 - Feb 9 with 501 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 09:39 - Feb 9 by Chief

All desperation tactics.

Promoting the £21m "game changer" is a myth. 'No win no fee' type cases have huge costs. Commonly around 40% of the award from what i have read. You must know this right?

They may now have a no win no fee 'hybrid'. Possibly the funders would want to be protected from costs of a loss in court.

In this scenario it would presumably mean being paid in club shares. The club would then convert from a US / Welsh company , to a US / Welsh / English company. All speculation of course.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:46 - Feb 9 with 488 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:18 - Feb 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Promoting the £21m "game changer" is a myth. 'No win no fee' type cases have huge costs. Commonly around 40% of the award from what i have read. You must know this right?

They may now have a no win no fee 'hybrid'. Possibly the funders would want to be protected from costs of a loss in court.

In this scenario it would presumably mean being paid in club shares. The club would then convert from a US / Welsh company , to a US / Welsh / English company. All speculation of course.

Misquoting me - *potential £21mill is what I said.

Are you ignoring the real possibility of losers paying the winners legal fees?

Are you ignoring the real possibility of sanctions against the sellouts too? If the judge rules in the favour of the trust, the chances are that the sellouts are going to be deemed complicit. Will they get off scot free? Doubt it.

American testimony regarding the sellouts plan to exclude the trust and that they weren't informed of any shareholders agreement is in the public domain.

Unpalatable as it maybe for you but I still think there's legs in a 'false pretences' type follow on litigation against the sellouts on behalf of the Americans. From what we know that seems entirely possible to me.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:48 - Feb 9 with 486 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 13:47 - Feb 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Silverstein does not care about protection and rights i suspect. He will sign a tag on drag on clause with Levien and the others probably. They have the same interests and has a good working relation with the owners. The Trust do not need protection and rights either they also need a good working relationship with the other owners. They have been dragged into "small town politics" in my opinion.

Protection from what? The Trust want protection from others investing because they do not want to invest themselves in my opinion. All I see on forums is fans telling the US people to invest. I believe the Trust will not invest in Swansea city unless they can get 25% holding and be able to veto proposal by others.

You are another that simply do not understand what I am saying.

Silverstein wants a share of the club. He at present will buy 8% or so in the club by Levien issuing new shares for him to buy (£5m worth). This will see the Trust diluted. If the Trust go to court and force Levien to buy their shares he will agree with Levien to buy the Trust shares at today's value INSTEAD of newly issued shares. In this case he will have a 12% or so share of the club.

Winters £13m (convertible loan note) used for useful things and to clear debts came from newly issued shares. He will no longer have this money and will have to pay it back. A £13m debt for Winter.

The Trust talk the talk but do not walk the walk, I do not believe them. They argue that taking £21m of the other owners is good for the club. After fees it is likely to be around £14m. They will have already given perhaps up to £7m of it away. Not a good start. The tax issue also lurks.

The other owners put £13m of that £21m into the club to relay the pitch paint the stadium buy players for the first team and academy and subsidise (Your?) season ticket. GOOD THINGS.

The Trust with £13m have no proposals . They had close on £1m on current account getting 0.15%. This is 4.85% less than inflation The £1m is devaluing. At this rate they would lose over 40% over 10 years. BAD THING.

If you support the case you support changing good things into bad things, put very simply. Investing in the club for growth, or investing in the Trust for stagnation.

If you are member you need to ask the Trust how will they invest their money. For the last 20 years they have be clueless on the investment front by the looks of it (apart from their SCFC investment). Huw Jenkins delivered for them big time and barely gets a word of thanks. (small town politics).

I have no interest in the Trust, They appeared unable to invest for growth and are therefore committed to pompous statements, zero investment and financial stagnation in my opinion. I hope the new board go for a clean break and a new start.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 14:22]

ThE rEsLoVeN cYcLe

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:15 - Feb 9 with 465 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:46 - Feb 9 by Chief

Misquoting me - *potential £21mill is what I said.

Are you ignoring the real possibility of losers paying the winners legal fees?

Are you ignoring the real possibility of sanctions against the sellouts too? If the judge rules in the favour of the trust, the chances are that the sellouts are going to be deemed complicit. Will they get off scot free? Doubt it.

American testimony regarding the sellouts plan to exclude the trust and that they weren't informed of any shareholders agreement is in the public domain.

Unpalatable as it maybe for you but I still think there's legs in a 'false pretences' type follow on litigation against the sellouts on behalf of the Americans. From what we know that seems entirely possible to me.

There are a magnitude of possibilities almost all of them end up with lawyers making a few millions. There is no logical case for going to court. The money for legal cost will come from one or more of the following :-

a) The Trust
b) US owners.
c) The club

If it is b) or c) the bill will at some point return to the fans in season ticket prices and strength of the team. As you have seen the US owners will where necessary apply 'harsh medicine'. The first course of treatment worked.

I do not want to see the Trust to lose money. I want to see them drop the case and make certain money in the convertible loan note. £500,000 returns £25,000 a year.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:26 - Feb 9 with 460 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:15 - Feb 9 by ReslovenSwan1

There are a magnitude of possibilities almost all of them end up with lawyers making a few millions. There is no logical case for going to court. The money for legal cost will come from one or more of the following :-

a) The Trust
b) US owners.
c) The club

If it is b) or c) the bill will at some point return to the fans in season ticket prices and strength of the team. As you have seen the US owners will where necessary apply 'harsh medicine'. The first course of treatment worked.

I do not want to see the Trust to lose money. I want to see them drop the case and make certain money in the convertible loan note. £500,000 returns £25,000 a year.

You need to read that post to the Americans. They have the power to find a resolution out of court and to open the door to the trust joining a CLN.

They've declined to do either thus far.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:41 - Feb 9 with 448 views3swan

a) The Trust
b) US owners.
c) The club

As none of us know there could be other ways.

D) As the court threat has been around for a while, as businessmen maybe the buyers could have taken out an insurance cover on the chance of losing the case.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:46 - Feb 9 with 446 viewsWhiterockin

a) The Trust
b) US owners.
c) The club

I do not want to see the Trust to lose money. I want to see them drop the case

At last the truth has come out.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:47 - Feb 9 with 410 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:46 - Feb 9 by Whiterockin

I do not want to see the Trust to lose money. I want to see them drop the case

At last the truth has come out.

The case would be a disaster not only for Swansea city and the Trust but also the future of football Trusts in UK football.

When a labour government proposes compulsory trusts on all football boards those against would point to the 6 year plus infighting at Swansea.

People in responsible positions need to put "small town politics" to one side.

In the legal case the winners will be in Surrey and the losers in Swansea or Washington. There can be no other result.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 18:53]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:06 - Feb 9 with 404 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:47 - Feb 9 by ReslovenSwan1

The case would be a disaster not only for Swansea city and the Trust but also the future of football Trusts in UK football.

When a labour government proposes compulsory trusts on all football boards those against would point to the 6 year plus infighting at Swansea.

People in responsible positions need to put "small town politics" to one side.

In the legal case the winners will be in Surrey and the losers in Swansea or Washington. There can be no other result.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 18:53]

Bizarre and completely warped viewpoint again.

A win in court for the trust will be a beacon of hope for all fans the league over that owners can't just come in and do what they want runningshod over long standing current shareholders.

And those for it will point to and commend the trust's persistence and if they've done their research, also note the methods the trust tried to implement to avoid it going to court (as per standard direction) and will understand that accounts for a large chunk of the time lag.

The trust win will result in a trust win.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:16 - Feb 9 with 402 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:26 - Feb 9 by Chief

You need to read that post to the Americans. They have the power to find a resolution out of court and to open the door to the trust joining a CLN.

They've declined to do either thus far.

What do the Trust want.? Can I guess?.

25% holding fixed and protected from dilution. Exeter city here we come. This option would probably be backed 100% backed by Jeremy Corbyn MP for some dismal place in London.

Once achieved they can go back to sleep and get two seats in the VIP lounge. Stuart James would call Swansea 'progressive' in the build up for the 'Trust derby' v Exeter city. The popular Englishman from 'the Athletic' will explain his love for Swansea city goes well beyond simple football.

A comfy home for lazy Welshmen with low expectations. They might even get to meet Jurgen Klopp with a good FA cup draw. The 'Jenkinista' team went to Anfield and won twice. Jurgen would not remember that one. It was the last time Tom Carroll had a good game if you remember. Alan Shearer on MOTD he would be an excellent signing. That is why he is paid the big bucks.

The Trust spelt it out in 2015 when they said they would never sell and would not accept dilution. He let the cat out of the bag. (followed by a predictable denial). No one would want to go anywhere near Swansea with that set up. Stagnation with a capital S. That is what the Trust stand for judging by their investments outside football.

Have I got it wrong Chief? What do the trust want? Spell it out. Protection what does it mean?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:23 - Feb 9 with 394 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:16 - Feb 9 by ReslovenSwan1

25% holding fixed and protected from dilution. Exeter city here we come. This option would probably be backed 100% backed by Jeremy Corbyn MP for some dismal place in London.

Once achieved they can go back to sleep and get two seats in the VIP lounge. Stuart James would call Swansea 'progressive' in the build up for the 'Trust derby' v Exeter city. The popular Englishman from 'the Athletic' will explain his love for Swansea city goes well beyond simple football.

A comfy home for lazy Welshmen with low expectations. They might even get to meet Jurgen Klopp with a good FA cup draw. The 'Jenkinista' team went to Anfield and won twice. Jurgen would not remember that one. It was the last time Tom Carroll had a good game if you remember. Alan Shearer on MOTD he would be an excellent signing. That is why he is paid the big bucks.

The Trust spelt it out in 2015 when they said they would never sell and would not accept dilution. He let the cat out of the bag. (followed by a predictable denial). No one would want to go anywhere near Swansea with that set up. Stagnation with a capital S. That is what the Trust stand for judging by their investments outside football.

Have I got it wrong Chief? What do the trust want? Spell it out. Protection what does it mean?

I don't know what you are finding difficult to grasp about this.

it's no secret of the trust's desire to reach 25% and the voting power that holds not just on dilution. It's entirely natural & obvious for a supporters trust to want this., I don't know why this is so surprising to you.

That's not happening anyway so not sure why you're so emotional about it. And your nationalistic rantings are bizarre. This is about a Welsh shareholder being diluted by Americans but you keep banging on about English people all the time. It's bonkers!!!

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:39 - Feb 9 with 371 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:23 - Feb 9 by Chief

I don't know what you are finding difficult to grasp about this.

it's no secret of the trust's desire to reach 25% and the voting power that holds not just on dilution. It's entirely natural & obvious for a supporters trust to want this., I don't know why this is so surprising to you.

That's not happening anyway so not sure why you're so emotional about it. And your nationalistic rantings are bizarre. This is about a Welsh shareholder being diluted by Americans but you keep banging on about English people all the time. It's bonkers!!!

Chief,

Do they want the 25% fixed irrespective of other investment?

Do they want a £1.6m gift from the owners for the value of the 4%?

Is this what the members want?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:49 - Feb 9 with 372 viewsmajorraglan

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:16 - Feb 9 by ReslovenSwan1

You’re talking rubbish now, why are you bringing Jeremy Corbyn in to this?

There’s plenty of teams in Europe owned by fans and members, a lot of them are doing very well thank you.

We know your views and we know the Chief’s, your second and third guessing stuff why don’t you just wait and see what happens.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:55 - Feb 9 with 371 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:39 - Feb 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Chief,

Do they want the 25% fixed irrespective of other investment?

Do they want a £1.6m gift from the owners for the value of the 4%?

Is this what the members want?

Of course the trust would want that. Why wouldn't they?

This is however unlikely so the trust are pursuing alternative options.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:56 - Feb 9 with 369 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:49 - Feb 9 by majorraglan

You’re talking rubbish now, why are you bringing Jeremy Corbyn in to this?

There’s plenty of teams in Europe owned by fans and members, a lot of them are doing very well thank you.

We know your views and we know the Chief’s, your second and third guessing stuff why don’t you just wait and see what happens.

Fan ownership isn't even a remote possibility at present anyway, so I have no idea why Resloven is bringing it up. Strange.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024