Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much is the club worth/valued at now? 20:35 - Feb 2 with 11521 viewsbuilthjack

£30 million?
More?
Less?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:32 - Feb 7 with 836 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 14:55 - Feb 7 by ReslovenSwan1

I did highlight Doc, that i lost two votes after a week. Not sure people should be allowed to change their minds, to be honest . I was quite keen to get more votes than 'The Chief'. I believe they were lobbied to change their votes.

As part of my "code of practice " I believe in full disclosure and we in Resolven are open minded and willing to correct any post found to be factually incorrect.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 15:19]

"As part of my "code of practice "I believe in full disclosure and we in Resolven are open minded and willing to correct any post found to be factually incorrect."

OMG you have a lot of work to get stuck into.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:00 - Feb 7 with 791 viewsCatullus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 15:32 - Feb 7 by Whiterockin

"As part of my "code of practice "I believe in full disclosure and we in Resolven are open minded and willing to correct any post found to be factually incorrect."

OMG you have a lot of work to get stuck into.

What now? Did he use the royal "WE" too?

He believes in full disclosure alright, in fact he discloses things that aren't real, that he made up and assumed.
Full disclosure included telling us how much the legal bill is going to be, the bloke isn't called resloven, he's flipping Nostradamus.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:02 - Feb 7 with 750 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 16:00 - Feb 7 by Catullus

What now? Did he use the royal "WE" too?

He believes in full disclosure alright, in fact he discloses things that aren't real, that he made up and assumed.
Full disclosure included telling us how much the legal bill is going to be, the bloke isn't called resloven, he's flipping Nostradamus.

Dopey members of the Trust on here support legal action without seemingly knowing the cost.

They have been warned it will be "expensive" by the last chairman who was worried about being diluted "to nothing" which is mathematically impossible. Who gives a fig that it would take hundred of millions?

£7m is my guess after all said and done. I will stand corrected on that of course by those in the know.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 17:15]

Wise sage since Toshack era

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:36 - Feb 7 with 721 viewsfelixstowe_jack

www.transfermarket.us

List of championship clubs net worth.
I guess it includes value of players, parachute payments, club assets, less club debts. The values are given in US $

Ist Bournemouth $187
2nd Fulham $161
3rd Sheffield Utd $103
10th Sheffield Wed $42
11th Swansea $42
17th Derby $36
18th Cardiff $34
24th Peterborough $12

How realistic they are is anyone's guess.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:42 - Feb 7 with 717 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:36 - Feb 7 by felixstowe_jack

www.transfermarket.us

List of championship clubs net worth.
I guess it includes value of players, parachute payments, club assets, less club debts. The values are given in US $

Ist Bournemouth $187
2nd Fulham $161
3rd Sheffield Utd $103
10th Sheffield Wed $42
11th Swansea $42
17th Derby $36
18th Cardiff $34
24th Peterborough $12

How realistic they are is anyone's guess.

Missing out the quite important 'm'. Divide by 1.35 for sterling conversion. Swansea £31m. A bit low I would say.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:50 - Feb 7 with 712 viewsTreforys_Jack

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:02 - Feb 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Dopey members of the Trust on here support legal action without seemingly knowing the cost.

They have been warned it will be "expensive" by the last chairman who was worried about being diluted "to nothing" which is mathematically impossible. Who gives a fig that it would take hundred of millions?

£7m is my guess after all said and done. I will stand corrected on that of course by those in the know.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 17:15]

Be your own person, stop pedaling others business for them. Report back you've failed on Swansea Independent. Try PS , but think they've got your number as well.
How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:03 - Feb 7 with 705 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 17:50 - Feb 7 by Treforys_Jack

Be your own person, stop pedaling others business for them. Report back you've failed on Swansea Independent. Try PS , but think they've got your number as well.

I am independent and love my club. I want the money promised to the club in the 'convertible loan note' to go to the club for Winter to spend on meaningful and valuable things. Relaying the pitch, painting the steel work, buying players. The club will have the money from the new share issue if it goes ahead and will not need to pay it back.

If there is a court case the US people, if they lose the case will have to buy the Trust's shares instead and will probably use the convertible loan note money to pay them in my opinion. Silverstein will help his colleagues.

I do not want this money diverted from the club to the Trust where they will get minuscule interest on it. In their accounts they recorded £1320 interest off a whopping £880,000 account or 0.15%. Do you understand any of this Sir/ Madam ? If you do not please advise and I will go through it again.

I would not be seen dead on Planet swans.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 18:15]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:40 - Feb 7 with 681 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:03 - Feb 7 by ReslovenSwan1

I am independent and love my club. I want the money promised to the club in the 'convertible loan note' to go to the club for Winter to spend on meaningful and valuable things. Relaying the pitch, painting the steel work, buying players. The club will have the money from the new share issue if it goes ahead and will not need to pay it back.

If there is a court case the US people, if they lose the case will have to buy the Trust's shares instead and will probably use the convertible loan note money to pay them in my opinion. Silverstein will help his colleagues.

I do not want this money diverted from the club to the Trust where they will get minuscule interest on it. In their accounts they recorded £1320 interest off a whopping £880,000 account or 0.15%. Do you understand any of this Sir/ Madam ? If you do not please advise and I will go through it again.

And the pattern continues...

1) Resloven makes an ill-advised, unwarranted comment to attack the case or trust.
2) Resloven gets corrected or the matter gets explained to Resloven by posters.
3) Resloven discounts everything explained to them or pretends they haven't been given an answer.
4) Resloven makes the same ill-advised, unwarranted comment to attack the case or trust.

Repeat.......

The bizarre notion that the trust are going to use the same bank account with the same terms to store the potential £21mill as the 800k which they currently have which they need instant access to is a perfect example.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:43 - Feb 7 with 674 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:40 - Feb 7 by Chief

And the pattern continues...

1) Resloven makes an ill-advised, unwarranted comment to attack the case or trust.
2) Resloven gets corrected or the matter gets explained to Resloven by posters.
3) Resloven discounts everything explained to them or pretends they haven't been given an answer.
4) Resloven makes the same ill-advised, unwarranted comment to attack the case or trust.

Repeat.......

The bizarre notion that the trust are going to use the same bank account with the same terms to store the potential £21mill as the 800k which they currently have which they need instant access to is a perfect example.

The point is, the more he repeats it the more people read it and correct him. How can he not understand the more he does it the more it damages his cause.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:49 - Feb 7 with 670 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:43 - Feb 7 by Whiterockin

The point is, the more he repeats it the more people read it and correct him. How can he not understand the more he does it the more it damages his cause.

The bit about Silverstein buying shares at premier league prices when he's got an agreement to buy them at championship prices is another bizarre one that gets repeated a lot. Because he's friends with them apparently. Even though he's already done them a favour and is a businessman in his own right.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:09 - Feb 7 with 663 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:49 - Feb 7 by Chief

The bit about Silverstein buying shares at premier league prices when he's got an agreement to buy them at championship prices is another bizarre one that gets repeated a lot. Because he's friends with them apparently. Even though he's already done them a favour and is a businessman in his own right.

Silverstein same country same business principles same outlook same ethnicity etc.

Is it conceivable Chief that -

the US people in the event of a court case loss, could use the money promised to the club in the CLN to pay the Trust and its legal supporter instead? I asked Treforys for his view.

Is it possible or not?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 19:10]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:29 - Feb 7 with 646 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:09 - Feb 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Silverstein same country same business principles same outlook same ethnicity etc.

Is it conceivable Chief that -

the US people in the event of a court case loss, could use the money promised to the club in the CLN to pay the Trust and its legal supporter instead? I asked Treforys for his view.

Is it possible or not?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 19:10]

Anything's possible, I don't know them personally so I can't provide a particularly reliable steer on their outlook.

But logically, if the CLN is as crucial to the club as you say it is, I struggle to see why they would handicap their asset with their increased holding by doing so. There are still other shareholders to dilute so I still see no reason for them to do so. Silverstein isn't affected anyway.

If they take the CLN out or cut back / pilfer club funds, whatever, they will be even further away from getting the club back to a level where they can sell it for money that amounts to them making a profit.

Can you actually with a straight face deny any of that?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:02 - Feb 7 with 623 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:29 - Feb 7 by Chief

Anything's possible, I don't know them personally so I can't provide a particularly reliable steer on their outlook.

But logically, if the CLN is as crucial to the club as you say it is, I struggle to see why they would handicap their asset with their increased holding by doing so. There are still other shareholders to dilute so I still see no reason for them to do so. Silverstein isn't affected anyway.

If they take the CLN out or cut back / pilfer club funds, whatever, they will be even further away from getting the club back to a level where they can sell it for money that amounts to them making a profit.

Can you actually with a straight face deny any of that?

Too right it is possible and i I have no doubt the new board have been made aware of this.

You should not make suggestions that Mr Winter would authorise pilfering for anyone. You can meet him personally in the next open dialogue but suggest you show a bit more respect.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 21:12]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:15 - Feb 7 with 615 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:02 - Feb 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Too right it is possible and i I have no doubt the new board have been made aware of this.

You should not make suggestions that Mr Winter would authorise pilfering for anyone. You can meet him personally in the next open dialogue but suggest you show a bit more respect.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 21:12]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:51 - Feb 7 with 591 viewsbuilthjack

About 400k per % then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 23:34 - Feb 7 with 584 viewsDr_Parnassus

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:49 - Feb 7 by Chief

That’s one of the most obvious things about all this of course.

There is no chance on earth be puts money in, to essentially pay a personal bill of the owners, it has nothing to do with the club or his investment. Just because he has the same passport doesn’t mean he is in the businesses of damaging his own investment to pay bills for other people based on nationality.

If there is a convertible loan note into the club then there is no chance Silverstein will sanction the withdrawal of it to then gift to people to pay a personal bill when he presumably put the loan note in to enhance the value of the business and improve his position in the investment.

It’s all just basic nonsense.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:23 - Feb 8 with 482 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 23:34 - Feb 7 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s one of the most obvious things about all this of course.

There is no chance on earth be puts money in, to essentially pay a personal bill of the owners, it has nothing to do with the club or his investment. Just because he has the same passport doesn’t mean he is in the businesses of damaging his own investment to pay bills for other people based on nationality.

If there is a convertible loan note into the club then there is no chance Silverstein will sanction the withdrawal of it to then gift to people to pay a personal bill when he presumably put the loan note in to enhance the value of the business and improve his position in the investment.

It’s all just basic nonsense.

Please understand this simple concept. in the case of a court loss. (in my opinion).

The Convertible loan note (if required) will be used to buy the Trust's shares not newly issues shares. The club would have a £13m debt to repay. At present it is not expected that this money will be repaid.

This means the club would have to pay the loan back. Silverstein would buy Trust shares. Siverstein would in that case have more club % holding than if it was converted. The US people would need to find an extra £8m to cover the notional legal bill.

This is because the original shares are not diluted. But he will own more of a club with debts rather than a lesser percentage of a club with no debts.

If the club is worth for arguments sake £40m the Trust's holding is worth £8.4m. Silverstein buys £5m of the Trusts shares at the CURRENT MARKET value giving him 12.5% of the club.

The remaining £8m of the CLN pays of half the remaining debt to the Trust, The US people would need to find an additional £8m which they can get back off the people that sued them. namely the fans in season tickets and selling players,

The fans need to ask them one simple question. Do they prefer the £13m excess price of the shares.

a) In the club relaying the pitch , painting the steel work buying players for the team.

or

b) Sitting in the Trust's Santander account getting 0.15% per annum. 4.85% less than inflation.

Only one person is talking about the devastating effects of inflation on their holding and that is me. No one else.? Why not?

Trust loyalists argue the loan was always going to be repaid . they would wouldn't they.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 19:29]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:35 - Feb 8 with 466 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:23 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Please understand this simple concept. in the case of a court loss. (in my opinion).

The Convertible loan note (if required) will be used to buy the Trust's shares not newly issues shares. The club would have a £13m debt to repay. At present it is not expected that this money will be repaid.

This means the club would have to pay the loan back. Silverstein would buy Trust shares. Siverstein would in that case have more club % holding than if it was converted. The US people would need to find an extra £8m to cover the notional legal bill.

This is because the original shares are not diluted. But he will own more of a club with debts rather than a lesser percentage of a club with no debts.

If the club is worth for arguments sake £40m the Trust's holding is worth £8.4m. Silverstein buys £5m of the Trusts shares at the CURRENT MARKET value giving him 12.5% of the club.

The remaining £8m of the CLN pays of half the remaining debt to the Trust, The US people would need to find an additional £8m which they can get back off the people that sued them. namely the fans in season tickets and selling players,

The fans need to ask them one simple question. Do they prefer the £13m excess price of the shares.

a) In the club relaying the pitch , painting the steel work buying players for the team.

or

b) Sitting in the Trust's Santander account getting 0.15% per annum. 4.85% less than inflation.

Only one person is talking about the devastating effects of inflation on their holding and that is me. No one else.? Why not?

Trust loyalists argue the loan was always going to be repaid . they would wouldn't they.

Give it a break, everyone knows you are wrong. This has been going on for long enough we are all sick of it just let it die a death.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 19:37]

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:38 - Feb 8 with 459 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:23 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

or

You've said all that earlier on the thread. And the reasons why it's an illogical stance has been explained to you. You have no reply to those retorts.

Perfect example of the Resloven cycle described a few posts back.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:43 - Feb 8 with 436 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 19:38 - Feb 8 by Chief

You've said all that earlier on the thread. And the reasons why it's an illogical stance has been explained to you. You have no reply to those retorts.

Perfect example of the Resloven cycle described a few posts back.

You said Silverstien would be mad to buy the Trusts' shares at 2106 confusing the issue once again. This is because you do not understand. He will notionally buy the Trust's shares a at the current valuation.

He will actually have a bigger percentage of the club but it will be a club with debts.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:45 - Feb 8 with 425 viewsvetchonian

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:43 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

You said Silverstien would be mad to buy the Trusts' shares at 2106 confusing the issue once again. This is because you do not understand. He will notionally buy the Trust's shares a at the current valuation.

He will actually have a bigger percentage of the club but it will be a club with debts.

you do know we are playing tonight?

or would you rather keep up thos propaganda campaign for the selloutd

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:48 - Feb 8 with 412 viewsChief

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:43 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Why would he buy more than what he originally agreed to in the terms of the CLN!?

A CLN agreed to when we were challenging for promotion to the premier league, one you say will have debts.

You haven't thought this through.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:48 - Feb 8 with 385 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 18:03 - Feb 7 by ReslovenSwan1

The trust would be better off investing at least half their money in equities which pay around 5% in dividend as well as an increase in the value of shares .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:58 - Feb 8 with 372 viewsReslovenSwan1

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 20:48 - Feb 8 by Chief

Why would he buy more than what he originally agreed to in the terms of the CLN!?

A CLN agreed to when we were challenging for promotion to the premier league, one you say will have debts.

You haven't thought this through.

He has loaned the club £5m in the convertible loan note. In the convertible loan note conversion the money is added to the club including the money value of the Trusts shares. Winter can spend this added money.

If he buys the Trust's shares instead the club valuation is not added to so the overall is smaller and his £5m gives him a bigger percentage.

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 22:01 - Feb 8 with 367 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the club worth/valued at now? on 21:58 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

He has loaned the club £5m in the convertible loan note. In the convertible loan note conversion the money is added to the club including the money value of the Trusts shares. Winter can spend this added money.

If he buys the Trust's shares instead the club valuation is not added to so the overall is smaller and his £5m gives him a bigger percentage.

Good god we got taught a lesson tonight and you two are still bickering over a pointless argument.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024