Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friends that are Cardiff fans 12:33 - Apr 4 with 5037 viewsAguycalledJack

Does anybody have any? I personally don’t. Does it ever end in arguments?
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 12:40 - Apr 4 with 3222 viewstrampie

Back in the day it was all about fighting not so much the football, pubs to avoid on away trips, areas to avoid, what supermarkets have had a big order of Persil in etc.
CCTV put an end to those days.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 12:50 - Apr 4 with 3197 viewsvetchonian

Have worked with a few over the years,in fact went along as a "neutral" to NP back in 1999 to the Cardiff V milwall game had a drink in the Ninian where my two soc alled "friends" thresatened to expose me as a Jack.....How many Jacks can say theyve drunk with the enemy ?

Funny they refused my offer to come to the Vetch though

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 12:57 - Apr 4 with 3182 viewsswan65split

I have 2 , one my best mate, no problems at all, we are football fans, though he likes watching Italian /spanish/french football as well.

We have sensible discussions! a bit of banter with the other one, but come on lifes too short.

I do admit to banning my mate coming here if the Swans are on tv.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 12:59 - Apr 4 with 3178 viewsMrSwerve

My brother-in-law is a Cardiff fan...we have a bit of banter but no offence is taken, normally we have grown-up discussions about our clubs (and the weaknesses!).

I find it incredible that people can fall out over which team they support.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 13:01 - Apr 4 with 3171 viewsKeithHaynes

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 12:59 - Apr 4 by MrSwerve

My brother-in-law is a Cardiff fan...we have a bit of banter but no offence is taken, normally we have grown-up discussions about our clubs (and the weaknesses!).

I find it incredible that people can fall out over which team they support.

It’s a dafty that does.
I’ve a few mates who are Cardiff fans.
One who hasn’t been since the premier league 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 13:12 - Apr 4 with 3141 viewsSirjohnalot

Yes one of my best mates from Uni supports Cardiff. (Other is Norwich) I went to Ninian Park a few times when I was in Uni in Cardiff. (Normally when Glamorgan was rained off) Their fans have exactly the same mentality as us. Not surprising considering its only down the road

Would never end in an argument, for 25 years, we've always really ripped into each other about every conceivable thing, the crueller the better, always been very close.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 13:58 - Apr 4 with 3080 viewsonehunglow

About 20 years ago had a cardiff supporting squash partner.
We played together for New Brighton in local squash leagues.
Played as a team then squabbled like billyo in the bar afterwards
We could have sold tickets and filled a small venue

If you're reading this Finchy,you're a Melt and you know where I still live .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 14:02 - Apr 4 with 3094 viewsSwans9

At Wales games the two sets fans get on well with most of the talk being about Wales. Swans fans that live in areas of South Wales where it half blue white learn to get on with each other I think.
Login to get fewer ads

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 15:29 - Apr 4 with 3024 viewsFireboy2

I know a few through watching Wales, in fact me and builthy saw them before the game in the crafty devil.

They are two top blokes who we all get on with tremendously.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 15:53 - Apr 4 with 2995 viewsmagicdaps10

I know a few, one works with me! He came to the home game and his words on Friday were "it can't be any worse than the game at the Liberty" 😂

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 16:50 - Apr 4 with 2947 viewsAguycalledJack

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 15:53 - Apr 4 by magicdaps10

I know a few, one works with me! He came to the home game and his words on Friday were "it can't be any worse than the game at the Liberty" 😂

What made me ask. There was a chap on radio wales who lives in Cardiff and had a whatts app group with a staunch Cardiff fan and staunch swans fan in it. Who know’s he may post on here? They get on well apparently but on Saturday eve the Cardiff fan asked the swans fan to give him a few days space as I think the banter got too much 😂

And yes it’s stupid to fall out about such things.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2022 16:51]
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 16:52 - Apr 4 with 2944 viewsAguycalledJack

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 15:53 - Apr 4 by magicdaps10

👏🏻👏🏻😂😂
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 18:15 - Apr 4 with 2878 viewsowainglyndwr

Personally I've had to much history with them,,,
I work behind enemy lines and one or two are great , but the other 7 or 8 are absolutely D@cks ...
That 7 or 8 are the typical we are massive our city is massive , Swansea is a 3rd world town ..
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 18:27 - Apr 4 with 2867 viewspencoedjack

Yes I have a few been away to watch Wales with them as well.

Pencoed is 50/50 going with generations mainly, a few dicks amongst them but I know a few Jacks who are dicks as well.

Kind of an unwritten rule not to take the urine either way with the decent ones amongst us.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 18:35 - Apr 4 with 2858 viewsCountyJim

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 14:02 - Apr 4 by Swans9

At Wales games the two sets fans get on well with most of the talk being about Wales. Swans fans that live in areas of South Wales where it half blue white learn to get on with each other I think.

I can remember in the 80s lot of fighting between kardiff Swansea and County fans at Wales matches

Stupid stuff glad that's all stopped
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 18:46 - Apr 4 with 2839 viewsbuilthjack

I know quite a few from Wales games, mostly good boys.
The ones we met in the pub in Cardiff on Saturday are good fellas, Wales fans too.
Also, where I am from, it's about 70/30 in favour of Swans supporters.
The Cardiff fans I know personally are mostly decent, although I also know a few Dicks who need a wording now and again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 19:31 - Apr 4 with 2798 viewsAguycalledJack

I worked in Cardiff about 20 years ago. What I found odd was that out of 20 blokes who all liked football, and were from in and around Cardiff, not one supported Cardiff. If that was in Swansea, I would have expected at least 50% to have been swans fans, and that’s allowing for the usual Man Utd Liverpool fans and those that were not interested in football.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 19:52 - Apr 4 with 2775 viewsjackatbarry

Living in Barry I have loads of them but they all know I am a Jack so don't have any issues. I just had to wear my Swans top when I met them today and they all agreed Cardiff were dreadful and we deserved to win.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 20:48 - Apr 4 with 2735 viewsKeithHaynes

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 19:52 - Apr 4 by jackatbarry

Living in Barry I have loads of them but they all know I am a Jack so don't have any issues. I just had to wear my Swans top when I met them today and they all agreed Cardiff were dreadful and we deserved to win.

Plenty around you though ?

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 20:51 - Apr 4 with 2728 viewsjackatbarry

They are everywhere Keith but never had a problem thankfully. A few Jacks around as well.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 20:57 - Apr 4 with 2720 viewsKeithHaynes

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 20:51 - Apr 4 by jackatbarry

They are everywhere Keith but never had a problem thankfully. A few Jacks around as well.

There were loads when I lived in St Athan mate. Especially Llantwit and Bridgend. ( Jacks that is )

This post has been edited by an administrator

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 20:58 - Apr 4 with 2697 viewsonehunglow

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 20:57 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

There were loads when I lived in St Athan mate. Especially Llantwit and Bridgend. ( Jacks that is )

You know No Baloney Mahoney?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 21:01 - Apr 4 with 2698 viewsbennytheblue

Seems like you all know some decent bluebirds, what’s wrong with you all? Can’t be true eh?😜
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 21:09 - Apr 4 with 2683 views73__73

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 21:01 - Apr 4 by bennytheblue

Seems like you all know some decent bluebirds, what’s wrong with you all? Can’t be true eh?😜

I know loads of Cardiff fans and everyone is a complete 🤷🏻
Must be something in the water

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 21:22 - Apr 4 with 2650 viewsjackatbarry

Yea I know quite a few from those places.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024