Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons 19:11 - May 8 with 2739 viewsmagicdaps10

Cracking team, you can see the Martin influence in them.

Darling and Twine look cracking players, Corbenau looks a decent player also. Not sure who was behind player recruitment there with Martin but it looks like they had an eye for a player.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

MK Dons on 19:14 - May 8 with 2003 viewsFireboy2

Prepare yourself daps, incoming.
MK Dons on 19:17 - May 8 with 1994 viewsmagicdaps10

MK Dons on 19:14 - May 8 by Fireboy2

Prepare yourself daps, incoming.

I really couldn't give 2 hoots, it's clear as day that they are so comfortable with the ball both passing and receiving it.

Big difference is the movement in the front 3, maybe it could be the league or that the front 3 are just more mobile but they are a joy to watch.

MK Dons on 19:28 - May 8 with 1964 viewsKeithHaynes

MK Dons on 19:17 - May 8 by magicdaps10

I really couldn't give 2 hoots, it's clear as day that they are so comfortable with the ball both passing and receiving it.

Big difference is the movement in the front 3, maybe it could be the league or that the front 3 are just more mobile but they are a joy to watch.

Scott Twine will make a difference to the swans next season.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

MK Dons on 19:33 - May 8 with 1961 viewsLorax

MK Dons on 19:17 - May 8 by magicdaps10

Yes, undoubtedly a Martin influence but then the new manager has made changes too. They don't mess about at the back so much, they get the ball forward more quickly, just what we'd like to see here.

Maybe we should be looking to pinch MK's new manager? look at their stats, 58% possession,

https://footystats.org/clubs/milton-keynes-dons-fc-227#:~:text=Goals%20Scored%20

If we can keep the players we have, minus the no hopers, and add a few decent ones like Darling and Twine AND if Martin can be a bit more pragmatic about passing around in our own penalty area then yes, we could be going somewhere.

It's quite a few ifs though and we all expect Piroe, Downes and Obafemi to leave if the offers come in.
MK Dons on 19:43 - May 8 with 1942 viewsGixerJack

MK Dons on 19:28 - May 8 by KeithHaynes

Depends on the purse strings I suppose
MK Dons on 19:46 - May 8 with 1934 viewsmagicdaps10

MK Dons on 19:33 - May 8 by Lorax

Yes, undoubtedly a Martin influence but then the new manager has made changes too. They don't mess about at the back so much, they get the ball forward more quickly, just what we'd like to see here.

Maybe we should be looking to pinch MK's new manager? look at their stats, 58% possession,

https://footystats.org/clubs/milton-keynes-dons-fc-227#:~:text=Goals%20Scored%20

If we can keep the players we have, minus the no hopers, and add a few decent ones like Darling and Twine AND if Martin can be a bit more pragmatic about passing around in our own penalty area then yes, we could be going somewhere.

It's quite a few ifs though and we all expect Piroe, Downes and Obafemi to leave if the offers come in.

Manning deserves the credit but you can see the work that Martin done in there with the confidence and comfort in the team.

Twine would make a massive difference, would play the Patterson role and would be a massive upgrade on Pato.

MK Dons on 20:23 - May 8 with 1869 viewsLorax

MK Dons on 19:46 - May 8 by magicdaps10

Manning deserves the credit but you can see the work that Martin done in there with the confidence and comfort in the team.

Twine would make a massive difference, would play the Patterson role and would be a massive upgrade on Pato.

Twine is 22, he would be a good addition and one for the future too. A definite upgrade on Pato.
MK Dons on 20:28 - May 8 with 1859 viewsunion_jack

MK Dons on 20:23 - May 8 by Lorax

Twine is 22, he would be a good addition and one for the future too. A definite upgrade on Pato.

Got a feeling both he and Darling will be out of our range.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons on 20:29 - May 8 with 1858 viewsguthrieintherain

MK Dons on 19:28 - May 8 by KeithHaynes

Lots of clubs will be after him I would of thought.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

MK Dons on 20:34 - May 8 with 1846 viewsLorax

MK Dons on 20:28 - May 8 by union_jack

Yeah, bigger fish will want them.
MK Dons on 20:38 - May 8 with 1833 viewsmagicdaps10

MK Dons on 20:28 - May 8 by union_jack

Agreed, cracking players and there will be a few keeping close tabs.

Enjoyed that game, credit to both teams.

MK Dons on 20:40 - May 8 with 1823 viewsFireboy2

Perhaps having RM here might swing it for us.
MK Dons on 20:50 - May 8 with 1804 viewsAndyCole

MKDons a far far better performing unit under pragmatic, intelligent Manning than Martine.

From mid-lower table mediocrity under Martin to playoff contenders in a heartbeat under Manning says it all.

Manning - sign him up Huw. No ego , no fluff, no nonsense sleeves up hard working young manager with a relatively massive level of achievement vs Martin's dismal and dismally worse performance levels.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

MK Dons on 20:59 - May 8 with 1792 viewsmagicdaps10

MK Dons on 20:50 - May 8 by AndyCole

MKDons a far far better performing unit under pragmatic, intelligent Manning than Martine.

From mid-lower table mediocrity under Martin to playoff contenders in a heartbeat under Manning says it all.

Manning - sign him up Huw. No ego , no fluff, no nonsense sleeves up hard working young manager with a relatively massive level of achievement vs Martin's dismal and dismally worse performance levels.

The thread is not about Martin v Manning, you seem to have gone on another direction yet again.

All praise MK Dons and applause for Manning, they won't be making the step up and a lot of those players who were nurtured by both Martin and Manning will be cherry picked I fear. The movement from the MK Dons at the latter end of the pitch was a vast improvement on what we have seen from our lot this season, amazing what a bit of movement can do to help that forward pass as shown tonight..... If Grimes could learn to turn and face the oppositions goal when receiving that ball then that would help a great deal as again shown tonight.

MK Dons on 21:02 - May 8 with 1783 viewsmagicdaps10

MK Dons on 20:40 - May 8 by Fireboy2

Perhaps having RM here might swing it for us.

I would say both Darling and Twine valuation has gone up an extra 1m since January.
Those 2 are going to the top for sure, one thing you can say is that Martin can certainly pick a player if given the opportunity.

MK Dons on 21:09 - May 8 with 1759 viewsAndyCole

This thread, as any other thread allows posters to post whatever posters feel is relevant to post. Always.

This forum ain't a workshop with professional facilitators controlling on-agenda posts, ffs.

Manning has taken MKDons to an altogether superior level of performance and success than our failing 15th placed Martin could ever dream of.

How on earth the twp still can't see the mountain of evidence against Martinfraudball is comedic.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

MK Dons on 21:12 - May 8 with 1759 viewscimlaswan

MK Dons on 21:09 - May 8 by AndyCole

This thread, as any other thread allows posters to post whatever posters feel is relevant to post. Always.

This forum ain't a workshop with professional facilitators controlling on-agenda posts, ffs.

Manning has taken MKDons to an altogether superior level of performance and success than our failing 15th placed Martin could ever dream of.

How on earth the twp still can't see the mountain of evidence against Martinfraudball is comedic.

Are these people as twp as the ones that think Huw Jenkins is still with the Swans?
MK Dons on 21:32 - May 8 with 1715 viewsBrynmill_Jack

MK Dons on 21:02 - May 8 by magicdaps10

I would say both Darling and Twine valuation has gone up an extra 1m since January.
Those 2 are going to the top for sure, one thing you can say is that Martin can certainly pick a player if given the opportunity.

We’d need to find a Mistletoe to help Twine settle in

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

MK Dons on 23:53 - May 8 with 1589 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin was there for two seasons and couldn’t get a tune out of them.

Manning came in, shipped out his nonsense signings and players that were immersed in his rubbish and immediately turned it around. To attribute that to Martin is hilarious.

An example of Martin’s squad and system that finished 19th and 13th picked at random:-

Mannings squad which he has fixed from head to toe:-

Notice many similarities between the two teams? Nah me neither.

I wish people would think before they post.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 23:56]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

MK Dons on 08:16 - May 9 with 1470 viewsonehunglow

MK Dons on 21:12 - May 8 by cimlaswan

Are these people as twp as the ones that think Huw Jenkins is still with the Swans?

"cimla"

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

MK Dons on 09:30 - May 9 with 1428 viewsguthrieintherain

MK Dons on 23:53 - May 8 by Dr_Parnassus

Manning came in, shipped out his nonsense signings and players that were immersed in his rubbish and immediately turned it around. To attribute that to Martin is hilarious.

An example of Martin’s squad and system that finished 19th and 13th picked at random:-

Now that is a good post

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

MK Dons on 10:40 - May 9 with 1358 viewsonehunglow

Despicable franchise outfit.

My God,what am I reading here .

The very last team that should prosper.

"Proper club". Not

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

MK Dons on 17:41 - May 9 with 1218 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons on 21:02 - May 8 by magicdaps10

They are League 1 players and there is an upper limit for fees. Presumably MK Dons players with ambition will want to move to a higher level and know Martin well.

Swansea will find out the transfer market is not what it was and fees are down everywhere except the super elite.

Wise sage since Toshack era

MK Dons on 17:54 - May 9 with 1196 viewsnantywatcher

MK Dons on 23:53 - May 8 by Dr_Parnassus

So Martin had already had Ethan Laird under his wing and thought he was good enough for Championship football!
And his second choice keeper last season BEHIND Fisher is now first choice keeper at Huddersfield, who from memory finished above in the league this season.
Mr Martin is a revelation unto himself.
MK Dons on 18:31 - May 9 with 1155 viewsWhiterockin

MK Dons on 17:54 - May 9 by nantywatcher

So Martin had already had Ethan Laird under his wing and thought he was good enough for Championship football!
And his second choice keeper last season BEHIND Fisher is now first choice keeper at Huddersfield, who from memory finished above in the league this season.
Mr Martin is a revelation unto himself.

"So Martin had already had Ethan Laird under his wing and thought he was good enough for Championship football!"

Is that the Ethan Laird who played in Bournemouth's promotion winning team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024