Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wales June Internationals Thread 12:03 - May 13 with 18266 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all going to be here. Loadsa games and loadsa excitement, especially for the World Cup Play Off Final. Will Wales have to rely upon the referee if it comes down to a Scotland final ? Will handyman Joe Jordan be there ? It’s all up in the air, or apparently up for grabs now.

Wales Focus on Connor Roberts ‘It’s just a group of lads who are enjoying their football’ 17th May 2022 18:49
Connor Roberts cannot wait for the opportunity to represent his country again in the World Cup Play Off Final. Ukraine or Scotland await Wales, they play off against each other on Wednesday 1st June. The winner then play Wales in Cardiff. 0

Wales squad announced for huge game in June 19th May 2022 16:26
Robert Page has selected his squad for the World Cup Play Off Final and Nations League games. Swansea City player Ben Cabango hasn’t been selected due to injury but Everton’s Nathan Broadhead will be delighted with a call up. He has spent the season at Sunderland in league one on loan. 0

FAW : Wales supporters could get three year bans for using pyrotechnics 24th May 2022 09:00
The football association of Wales have made it very clear to those fans attending the huge World Cup Play Off match on Sunday June 5th that three year banning orders are an option for those who breach current legislation. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:00 - Jun 3 with 1328 viewsChief

Getting excited now.....

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:57 - Jun 3 with 1309 viewsbuilthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:00 - Jun 3 by Chief

Getting excited now.....

Me too Chief. Huge huge game.
Myself and Fireboy will be there from about 1pm enjoying the build up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:15 - Jun 3 with 1299 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:57 - Jun 3 by builthjack

I'll be there from mid morning.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 11:49 - Jun 4 with 1212 viewsInTheCity

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:57 - Jun 3 by builthjack

Canton again Builthy?
Twas a good crowd of Jacks there for the Austria game..
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:40 - Jun 4 with 1196 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 11:49 - Jun 4 by InTheCity

Canton again Builthy?

Think we will be heading straight for the crafty fox again, great ale and loads of staff to serve us.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:40 - Jun 4 with 1196 viewsbuilthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 11:49 - Jun 4 by InTheCity

Canton again Builthy?

Not in the Canton for this one.
That's not to say we won't end up in there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wales June Internationals Thread (n/t) on 13:16 - Jun 4 with 1179 viewsInTheCity

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:40 - Jun 4 by builthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:18 - Jun 4 with 1177 viewsInTheCity

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:40 - Jun 4 by builthjack

I was referring to the Canton area (pubs) not the Canton stand.. I will be in both on Sunday!
Login to get fewer ads

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:27 - Jun 4 with 1174 viewsbuilthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:18 - Jun 4 by InTheCity

I was referring to the Canton area (pubs) not the Canton stand.. I will be in both on Sunday!

Ah yes, will be in the same pub as usual

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:28 - Jun 4 with 1172 viewsbuilthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:18 - Jun 4 by InTheCity

Just worked out who you are. See you tomorrow

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 14:54 - Jun 4 with 1132 viewsbuilthjack

Loads of North Wales fans are travelling down today. There was about 150 of them by Greggs/Burger King in Builth a few minutes ago. Youngsters eh.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:01 - Jun 4 with 1070 viewsChief

How'd the Saes get off?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:11 - Jun 4 with 1061 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:01 - Jun 4 by Chief

How'd the Saes get off?

Un beint o ddragrau Raynor a 72_73 os gwelwch yn dda

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:39 - Jun 4 with 1043 viewsKeithHaynes

Cymru captain Gareth Bale was in positive mood as he spoke to the media on Saturday afternoon via a Zoom call from the team base.
"It's difficult to say if it's the biggest, but it's a massive game," said Bale. "This is a stepping stone that all of us want to take. We're desperate to win to achieve our goal. We all have our own routines and we try to stick to those. We have our normal training sessions and take everything in our stride. We've all just treated it like a normal camp and a normal game. We know that's how we have to prepare.

"We love playing at home and playing in front of our fans, it's huge. It's a cauldron and it intimidates the other teams. We have to focus on what we need to do and we can't get carried away. We have to concentrate on this difficult game and we've got enough experience not to get carried away.

"We understand the awful things that are going in the Ukraine, and our hearts go out to them. Seeing the pictures and what's going on is heart-breaking. It's a horrible situation and it's difficult to talk about as it's still going on. Come tomorrow, it's a game of football and we want to win, and that's the only thing. We're all massively motivated to qualify for the World Cup and we've put ourselves in with a great chance.

"Everyone wants to play at a World Cup and I'm no different. My focus is only tomorrow. Every game that we play at home is incredible, the fans never, ever let us down. The atmosphere will be incredible and we will give 110% on the pitch like we always do. Even if I play terrible tomorrow and we win, I would not care!"

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:40 - Jun 4 with 1042 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:39 - Jun 4 by KeithHaynes

Cymru captain Gareth Bale was in positive mood as he spoke to the media on Saturday afternoon via a Zoom call from the team base.
"It's difficult to say if it's the biggest, but it's a massive game," said Bale. "This is a stepping stone that all of us want to take. We're desperate to win to achieve our goal. We all have our own routines and we try to stick to those. We have our normal training sessions and take everything in our stride. We've all just treated it like a normal camp and a normal game. We know that's how we have to prepare.

"We love playing at home and playing in front of our fans, it's huge. It's a cauldron and it intimidates the other teams. We have to focus on what we need to do and we can't get carried away. We have to concentrate on this difficult game and we've got enough experience not to get carried away.

"We understand the awful things that are going in the Ukraine, and our hearts go out to them. Seeing the pictures and what's going on is heart-breaking. It's a horrible situation and it's difficult to talk about as it's still going on. Come tomorrow, it's a game of football and we want to win, and that's the only thing. We're all massively motivated to qualify for the World Cup and we've put ourselves in with a great chance.

"Everyone wants to play at a World Cup and I'm no different. My focus is only tomorrow. Every game that we play at home is incredible, the fans never, ever let us down. The atmosphere will be incredible and we will give 110% on the pitch like we always do. Even if I play terrible tomorrow and we win, I would not care!"

Faakin sellout out

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:42 - Jun 4 with 1039 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:40 - Jun 4 by Chief

Faakin sellout out

As misguided, divisive, out of place, and utterly stupid Gareth's decision is....

We all have to put it behind us now win this game. As unpalatable as that may seen.

This is bigger than the vanity of 1 man who needs no further recognition nor an establishment they would want nothing more to undermine us.

This is about Cymru and creating history.

Forget the manufactured sideshow.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:47 - Jun 4 with 1019 viewsBoundy

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:42 - Jun 4 by Chief

As misguided, divisive, out of place, and utterly stupid Gareth's decision is....

We all have to put it behind us now win this game. As unpalatable as that may seen.

This is bigger than the vanity of 1 man who needs no further recognition nor an establishment they would want nothing more to undermine us.

This is about Cymru and creating history.

Forget the manufactured sideshow.

All great sentiments , although perhaps you should have thought of them before your previous posts , just saying

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:51 - Jun 4 with 1016 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:47 - Jun 4 by Boundy

All great sentiments , although perhaps you should have thought of them before your previous posts , just saying

I did think about them. People react to events, events that deserve discussion. Nobody deserves a free pass.

But yea I get what you're saying. In a sense they've got the reaction they wanted. Now's time to override it.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:12 - Jun 4 with 1004 viewsAndyCole

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:27 - Jun 1 by LittleEnglandJack

It genuinely astonishes me how good our 'B' team is. Our motley collection of kids and lower league players has no business competing with Poland, even if it is in the Nations league.

A joy to watch how positive we've been. We might still lose tonight but it's got me feeling positive about Sunday...

You're absolutely right LEJ.

It was so far more enjoyable than pretty much anything fraud Martine dished up all season.

Give me a proper sleeves up, pragmatic (Welsh) manager who knows how best to get the best out of our limited resources than a shoddy, me-me-me type like Martin. All day.

Winning is what it's about. Always.

Winning Effective, Efficient, Entertaining Cooperball is the only way forwards.

The Cooperball Scale is the ongoing benchmark.

Martinfraudball fails - on all counts - and will always be benchmarked against Our Winning Cooperball metrics..............

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:10 - Jun 4 with 974 viewspencoedjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:12 - Jun 4 by AndyCole

You're absolutely right LEJ.

It was so far more enjoyable than pretty much anything fraud Martine dished up all season.

Give me a proper sleeves up, pragmatic (Welsh) manager who knows how best to get the best out of our limited resources than a shoddy, me-me-me type like Martin. All day.

Winning is what it's about. Always.

Winning Effective, Efficient, Entertaining Cooperball is the only way forwards.

The Cooperball Scale is the ongoing benchmark.

Martinfraudball fails - on all counts - and will always be benchmarked against Our Winning Cooperball metrics..............

What a cock you are

The thread is about Wales playing a game which can see them get to a WC for the first time in years & you spew your same boring drivel.

Bore off ffs
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:42 - Jun 4 with 935 viewsAndyCole

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:10 - Jun 4 by pencoedjack

What a cock you are

The thread is about Wales playing a game which can see them get to a WC for the first time in years & you spew your same boring drivel.

Bore off ffs

Admin : is this allowed ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:48 - Jun 4 with 931 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:42 - Jun 4 by AndyCole

Are you allowing yourself to scrimp on dots?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:54 - Jun 4 with 927 viewsbuilthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:42 - Jun 4 by AndyCole

Yes.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 23:16 - Jun 4 with 907 viewsAndyCole

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:54 - Jun 4 by builthjack

Yes.

Oh dear.

A slippery slope beckons.......

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 23:21 - Jun 4 with 909 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 23:16 - Jun 4 by AndyCole

Oh dear.

A slippery slope beckons.......

Lots of dots this time. But none at the start? What's going on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024