Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wales June Internationals Thread 12:03 - May 13 with 18264 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all going to be here. Loadsa games and loadsa excitement, especially for the World Cup Play Off Final. Will Wales have to rely upon the referee if it comes down to a Scotland final ? Will handyman Joe Jordan be there ? It’s all up in the air, or apparently up for grabs now.

Wales Focus on Connor Roberts ‘It’s just a group of lads who are enjoying their football’ 17th May 2022 18:49
Connor Roberts cannot wait for the opportunity to represent his country again in the World Cup Play Off Final. Ukraine or Scotland await Wales, they play off against each other on Wednesday 1st June. The winner then play Wales in Cardiff. 0

Wales squad announced for huge game in June 19th May 2022 16:26
Robert Page has selected his squad for the World Cup Play Off Final and Nations League games. Swansea City player Ben Cabango hasn’t been selected due to injury but Everton’s Nathan Broadhead will be delighted with a call up. He has spent the season at Sunderland in league one on loan. 0

FAW : Wales supporters could get three year bans for using pyrotechnics 24th May 2022 09:00
The football association of Wales have made it very clear to those fans attending the huge World Cup Play Off match on Sunday June 5th that three year banning orders are an option for those who breach current legislation. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:51 - Jun 6 with 1782 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:08 - Jun 6 by bennytheblue

Sounds like a night to remember…..👍🤩

Aye, it was benny, dont think it has actually sunk in.

Met quite a few cardiff fans who were top people, had a right good laugh.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:10 - Jun 6 with 1735 viewsbennytheblue

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:51 - Jun 6 by Fireboy2

Aye, it was benny, dont think it has actually sunk in.

Met quite a few cardiff fans who were top people, had a right good laugh.

That’s what it’s all about isn’t it…👍 did you even notice it was pissing down with rain? Lol
Only downer I can think of is that it’s in Qatar which isn’t going to be so easy to get too….
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:44 - Jun 6 with 1711 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:10 - Jun 6 by bennytheblue

That’s what it’s all about isn’t it…👍 did you even notice it was pissing down with rain? Lol
Only downer I can think of is that it’s in Qatar which isn’t going to be so easy to get too….

What rain 🤔

Btw we did meet a complete tool of a cardiff fan though, he tried to rip builthys wales flag down because it had builth jacks and a Swan in the corner of it, we gave the pr#£% a subtle warning, then he effed of, what a shame as apart from that incident the day/night was incredible.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:03 - Jun 6 with 1706 viewsbennytheblue

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:44 - Jun 6 by Fireboy2

What rain 🤔

Btw we did meet a complete tool of a cardiff fan though, he tried to rip builthys wales flag down because it had builth jacks and a Swan in the corner of it, we gave the pr#£% a subtle warning, then he effed of, what a shame as apart from that incident the day/night was incredible.

Sorry to hear that, still a few complete tools about then? The idiots will never learn will they, a few pints and a laugh with strangers who follow different clubs is what makes supporting your country interesting and fun. What a shite life that fool must have eh….
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:34 - Jun 6 with 1685 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:03 - Jun 6 by bennytheblue

Sorry to hear that, still a few complete tools about then? The idiots will never learn will they, a few pints and a laugh with strangers who follow different clubs is what makes supporting your country interesting and fun. What a shite life that fool must have eh….

The guy was in his 50s, he was embarrassing, everyone around us couldn't believe it.

Just glad it didn't end in blows, would have really p!@#ed us off if the 🛎end had got us kicked out.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:39 - Jun 6 with 1657 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:44 - Jun 6 by Fireboy2

What rain 🤔

Some people only know one way.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 07:08 - Jun 7 with 1592 viewsbennytheblue

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:39 - Jun 6 by KeithHaynes

Some people only know one way.

They appear to be relics of the past in their 50’s dont they? Maybe they think it’s still 1988……
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:02 - Jun 7 with 1574 viewsherbie

It’s what it’s all about. Fans of the different clubs coming together behind Wales. I love attending all Wales games. I have lived in Cardiff now since 1988 and therefore know lots of Cardiff fans with whom I always have good humoured banter.
Benny the Blue seems a top guy to be fair to him. I always respect his posts.
Login to get fewer ads

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:43 - Jun 7 with 1530 viewsonehunglow

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:02 - Jun 7 by herbie

It’s what it’s all about. Fans of the different clubs coming together behind Wales. I love attending all Wales games. I have lived in Cardiff now since 1988 and therefore know lots of Cardiff fans with whom I always have good humoured banter.
Benny the Blue seems a top guy to be fair to him. I always respect his posts.

Its about making oneself clear
I detest Cardiff City fc. It's in a Jack's DNA.

As for their people,there are exactly the same as Swansea people,urban people.

My niece lives in Cardiff and has no issues at all.

My very best chum here for many years was Richie Finch from Cardiff and we played in the same squash team. We argued like cat and dog. Miss him .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 16:51 - Jun 7 with 1480 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:43 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

My very best chum here for many years was Richie Finch from Cardiff and we played in the same squash team. We argued like cat and dog. Miss him .

It's no surprise that qualification for the 2022 FIFA World Cup continues to dominate the back pages across Wales today as Rob Page and his squad prepare for Qatar in November.
The UEFA Nations League will form an important part of those preparations and Page will be meeting the media later today to discuss the League A4 match against the Netherlands in Cardiff tomorrow evening (7.45pm). Check back later for more from today's press conference.

Page named an experimental starting line-up for the opening group match against Poland last week, and despite the 2-1 defeat, the side put in an impressive performance. A number of changes are again expected against the Dutch as his senior players recover from Sunday's incredible effort.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:50 - Jun 7 with 1378 viewsAndyCole

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:20 - Jun 5 by pencoedjack

What a friggin baby.

So, grandad. You think it's ok to call me 'a cock' ? And a 'frigging baby' ? And expect to get away with it.

Totally and utterly against the Rules of Engagement and entirely disrespectful to the overarching Cause. You Plum.

And let me remind you of the key mantra here: Only post what you would be brave enough to say face to face. Grandad.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 23:03 - Jun 7 with 1341 viewsAndyCole

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:25 - Jun 5 by builthjack

He only called you a cock.
Most would call you a lot more.
No more running to teacher.

Is that right ?

You have yet again flouted Forum rules of engagement, and directly disrespected Keith and the Brain Tumour charity with your ongoing vile abuse. I can't be arsed to cite your other abuse on the other thread (just yet).

Umpteen Yellow and Red Cards dished your way.

This time surely your ongoing bullying, abuse and vile disrespect of the Cause will be recognised and enacted upon.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:47 - Jun 8 with 1267 viewsonehunglow

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:50 - Jun 7 by AndyCole

So, grandad. You think it's ok to call me 'a cock' ? And a 'frigging baby' ? And expect to get away with it.

Totally and utterly against the Rules of Engagement and entirely disrespectful to the overarching Cause. You Plum.

And let me remind you of the key mantra here: Only post what you would be brave enough to say face to face. Grandad.

I'm quite proud to be a grandad.It's a compliment,especially for a feisty farker such as me.It does not change you.You are who you are.

Play tidy,all of you.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 09:43 - Jun 9 with 1054 viewsBoundy

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:47 - Jun 8 by onehunglow

I'm quite proud to be a grandad.It's a compliment,especially for a feisty farker such as me.It does not change you.You are who you are.

Play tidy,all of you.

Better a great grandad , you'll have buffer between you and the child , its called the grandad

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:06 - Jun 10 with 897 viewsDr_Winston

Bale's comments today sum everything up.

The Nations League is an absolute waste of everyones time. Meaningless nonsense designed to generate revenue for UEFA. The complete axeing of Friendly International games is long overdue.

There should be qualifiers and tournament games. Tournaments to be held every four years. Nothing more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:07 - Jun 10 with 896 viewsDr_Winston

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:43 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

You're not a huge fan of Swansea either TBH.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:23 - Jun 10 with 884 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:06 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

The Nations League is an absolute waste of everyones time. Meaningless nonsense designed to generate revenue for UEFA. The complete axeing of Friendly International games is long overdue.

There should be qualifiers and tournament games. Tournaments to be held every four years. Nothing more.

You're in a minority then. The nation's league has been pretty much roundly lauded. The only reason it's low key for us this time round is the World Cup play off.

Playing competitive games and giving every team something to play for against similar level teams. Its a great concept. The promotion / relegation, the qualification spots. San Marino's captain broke down in tears after his team won a game in this tournament. That's what it means.

One of the few good things uefa have done recently.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:37 - Jun 10 with 879 viewsDr_Winston

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:23 - Jun 10 by Chief

You're in a minority then. The nation's league has been pretty much roundly lauded. The only reason it's low key for us this time round is the World Cup play off.

Playing competitive games and giving every team something to play for against similar level teams. Its a great concept. The promotion / relegation, the qualification spots. San Marino's captain broke down in tears after his team won a game in this tournament. That's what it means.

One of the few good things uefa have done recently.

Arranging 3/4 games in June when players should be resting is absolutely idiotic. San Marino's captain can cry as much as he likes. He's irrelevant.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 00:11 - Jun 11 with 863 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:37 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

Arranging 3/4 games in June when players should be resting is absolutely idiotic. San Marino's captain can cry as much as he likes. He's irrelevant.

"he's irrelevant"

What a disgusting thing to say

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 00:28 - Jun 11 with 859 viewsFireboy2

It was set up because most countries didn't take friendlies seriously and certain big clubs kept their best players back, giggs, cough, cough.

The nations league is more competitive and definitely in our case has been shown to expose fringe players to proper competitive international football, this nations league is going to make wales even stronger.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:55 - Jun 11 with 760 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 00:11 - Jun 11 by Chief

"he's irrelevant"

What a disgusting thing to say

San Marino's captain's view is pretty irrelevant though to be fair
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 21:57]
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:03 - Jun 11 with 746 viewstrampie

The nation's league is the best thing to happen to football in a long time, small nations of a similar standard get to play each other in meaningful games, in World cup qualifying and Euros qualifying they don't.
The big teams play each other with more on the line than just friendlies, I'm definitely a fan of the competition.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:42 - Jun 11 with 725 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:03 - Jun 11 by trampie

The nation's league is the best thing to happen to football in a long time, small nations of a similar standard get to play each other in meaningful games, in World cup qualifying and Euros qualifying they don't.
The big teams play each other with more on the line than just friendlies, I'm definitely a fan of the competition.

Agreed, I'm a fan as well.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:49 - Jun 11 with 713 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:42 - Jun 11 by Treforys_Jack

Agreed, I'm a fan as well.

And me.

It helps little countries like ours to get better.

And the way its going it works.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 07:24 - Jun 12 with 634 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Might even be an opportunity to play Home games other than in Cardiff as the ground was not full yesterday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024