Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wales June Internationals Thread 12:03 - May 13 with 18619 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all going to be here. Loadsa games and loadsa excitement, especially for the World Cup Play Off Final. Will Wales have to rely upon the referee if it comes down to a Scotland final ? Will handyman Joe Jordan be there ? It’s all up in the air, or apparently up for grabs now.

Wales Focus on Connor Roberts ‘It’s just a group of lads who are enjoying their football’ 17th May 2022 18:49
Connor Roberts cannot wait for the opportunity to represent his country again in the World Cup Play Off Final. Ukraine or Scotland await Wales, they play off against each other on Wednesday 1st June. The winner then play Wales in Cardiff. 0

Wales squad announced for huge game in June 19th May 2022 16:26
Robert Page has selected his squad for the World Cup Play Off Final and Nations League games. Swansea City player Ben Cabango hasn’t been selected due to injury but Everton’s Nathan Broadhead will be delighted with a call up. He has spent the season at Sunderland in league one on loan. 0

FAW : Wales supporters could get three year bans for using pyrotechnics 24th May 2022 09:00
The football association of Wales have made it very clear to those fans attending the huge World Cup Play Off match on Sunday June 5th that three year banning orders are an option for those who breach current legislation. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:13 - Jun 12 with 1201 viewstrampie

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 07:24 - Jun 12 by felixstowe_jack

Might even be an opportunity to play Home games other than in Cardiff as the ground was not full yesterday.

Nothing wrong with taking certain games around Wales, last night's attendance was 27,188 and only the Principality Stadium and Cardiff City stadium are big enough to host that kind of attendance.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:50 - Jun 12 with 1154 viewsmajorraglan

I also like the Nations league, gives teams a chance to improve and opens the door for some teams who may not normally make it to get to the World Cup. Plenty to play for.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:59 - Jun 12 with 1149 viewsunion_jack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:50 - Jun 12 by majorraglan

I also like the Nations league, gives teams a chance to improve and opens the door for some teams who may not normally make it to get to the World Cup. Plenty to play for.

Much too much football imo. The players need a rest mentally and physically or the real bread and butter stuff, that’s the important stuff!! will suffer.

Not a fan.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:11 - Jun 12 with 1112 viewsbuilthjack

Nations League is great. Not a friendly in site.
If people want less International football tell FIFA and UEFA.
Us Wales fans enjoy it though.
Best fans in the world.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:52 - Jun 12 with 1096 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:59 - Jun 12 by union_jack

Much too much football imo. The players need a rest mentally and physically or the real bread and butter stuff, that’s the important stuff!! will suffer.

Not a fan.

Our was exasperated because of the delayed WC play offs.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:47 - Jun 12 with 1071 viewsDr_Winston

Great for the fans. Those who have to play in them, less so.

Eventually players will begin to pull out. Those who don't pull out will end up being knackered for their clubs the following season. Already we've seen Obafemi take a knock playing for Ireland when he should be recharging his batteries on a beach somewhere.

Utter idiocy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 16:38 - Jun 12 with 1015 viewsraynor94

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:47 - Jun 12 by Dr_Winston

Great for the fans. Those who have to play in them, less so.

Eventually players will begin to pull out. Those who don't pull out will end up being knackered for their clubs the following season. Already we've seen Obafemi take a knock playing for Ireland when he should be recharging his batteries on a beach somewhere.

Utter idiocy.

Got to agree, they are pointless in my opinion, players need less not more football especially in a WC year

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 16:59 - Jun 12 with 985 viewsonehunglow

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:11 - Jun 12 by builthjack

Nations League is great. Not a friendly in site.
If people want less International football tell FIFA and UEFA.
Us Wales fans enjoy it though.
Best fans in the world.

Self proclamation does not determine greatness,that is measured by exterior factors.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:31 - Jun 12 with 985 viewsunion_jack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 16:59 - Jun 12 by onehunglow

Self proclamation does not determine greatness,that is measured by exterior factors.

In many cases it means the opposite.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:05 - Jun 12 with 945 viewsbuilthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 07:24 - Jun 12 by felixstowe_jack

Might even be an opportunity to play Home games other than in Cardiff as the ground was not full yesterday.

I would be more worried about England attendances. 54 million population (18 times Wales population), yet they had 17,000 and 12,000 empty seats at their previous 2 Home games before last night. That's awaful.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:46 - Jun 14 with 806 viewsunion_jack

Clearly, the interest in these group of internationals is really minimal. Here we are on match day where Wales are playing Netherlands and hardly a peep on here.

If the Swans were playing a pre-season friendly there’d be a whole lot more interest.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:03 - Jun 14 with 779 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:46 - Jun 14 by union_jack

Clearly, the interest in these group of internationals is really minimal. Here we are on match day where Wales are playing Netherlands and hardly a peep on here.

If the Swans were playing a pre-season friendly there’d be a whole lot more interest.

Perhaps all wales fans, like myself are internationaled out, just because people aren't posting about wales it doesn't mean we aren't thinking about wales.

The wc play off final has taken alot out of us, if we didn't have to play the game against Ukraine there would be quite a bit of traffic on this forum and imho if we just had the nations league games to play we would have more than one point.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:37 - Jun 14 with 686 viewsunion_jack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:03 - Jun 14 by Fireboy2

Perhaps all wales fans, like myself are internationaled out, just because people aren't posting about wales it doesn't mean we aren't thinking about wales.

The wc play off final has taken alot out of us, if we didn't have to play the game against Ukraine there would be quite a bit of traffic on this forum and imho if we just had the nations league games to play we would have more than one point.

I don’t buy that.

I’m all footballed out I’ll tell you that but you Wales supporters on here must have enough interest to start a thread (which Keith now has). You keep saying how important it is to you and in many cases country over club. And also how important this competition is.

Seems strange you’re not talking about it on here.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:48 - Jun 14 with 669 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:37 - Jun 14 by union_jack

I don’t buy that.

I’m all footballed out I’ll tell you that but you Wales supporters on here must have enough interest to start a thread (which Keith now has). You keep saying how important it is to you and in many cases country over club. And also how important this competition is.

I dont spend half my life on this forum as I have a job and a life.

I dont have to come on this forum to talk about wales, I do it through other mediums of communication, builthy and Keith know what I'm talking about.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:05 - Jun 14 with 656 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:48 - Jun 14 by Fireboy2

I dont spend half my life on this forum as I have a job and a life.

I dont have to come on this forum to talk about wales, I do it through other mediums of communication, builthy and Keith know what I'm talking about.

It is a pricey business that’s for sure.
We are though one of and maybe the only swans website that reports Wales news and games.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:55 - Jun 14 with 633 viewsbuilthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:37 - Jun 14 by union_jack

I don’t buy that.

It's a good job you never started a England thread.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 00:09 - Jun 15 with 605 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 22:55 - Jun 14 by builthjack

It's a good job you never started a England thread.

I'm surprised he didn't.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 09:47 - Jun 15 with 564 viewsunion_jack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 00:09 - Jun 15 by Fireboy2

I'm surprised he didn't.

It would have put the Wales thread to shame😉😄

Mainly posts from anti-England though I’d have thought. Would you have contributed?

Anyway, any criticism of last night would be perfectly justified. And hats off to Wales though the late goals need addressing for sure.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 09:52 - Jun 15 with 563 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 09:47 - Jun 15 by union_jack

It would have put the Wales thread to shame😉😄

Mainly posts from anti-England though I’d have thought. Would you have contributed?

Anyway, any criticism of last night would be perfectly justified. And hats off to Wales though the late goals need addressing for sure.

You slagged us wales fans off for not posting yet you posted quite a bit on the england topic, weird.

Thanks for the positive sentence about wales though 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024