Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wales June Internationals Thread 12:03 - May 13 with 18262 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all going to be here. Loadsa games and loadsa excitement, especially for the World Cup Play Off Final. Will Wales have to rely upon the referee if it comes down to a Scotland final ? Will handyman Joe Jordan be there ? It’s all up in the air, or apparently up for grabs now.

Wales Focus on Connor Roberts ‘It’s just a group of lads who are enjoying their football’ 17th May 2022 18:49
Connor Roberts cannot wait for the opportunity to represent his country again in the World Cup Play Off Final. Ukraine or Scotland await Wales, they play off against each other on Wednesday 1st June. The winner then play Wales in Cardiff. 0

Wales squad announced for huge game in June 19th May 2022 16:26
Robert Page has selected his squad for the World Cup Play Off Final and Nations League games. Swansea City player Ben Cabango hasn’t been selected due to injury but Everton’s Nathan Broadhead will be delighted with a call up. He has spent the season at Sunderland in league one on loan. 0

FAW : Wales supporters could get three year bans for using pyrotechnics 24th May 2022 09:00
The football association of Wales have made it very clear to those fans attending the huge World Cup Play Off match on Sunday June 5th that three year banning orders are an option for those who breach current legislation. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:22 - May 31 with 1650 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:48 - May 25 by BryanSwan

Tell that to the 100s possibly 1000s of slave labourers killed building the stadiums. It is a travesty that money has been able to make it a complete non issue.

I accept you point entirely. Workers dying over 650 reported and many not paid by ruthless incompetent agents given licence by the Qataris.

However the World cup has seen improvement in conditions under pressure all be it, still sub standard. This is not likely to get better without engagement and stricter regulations on behalf of future WC organisers such that developing world events work to developed world standards.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 16:53 - Jun 1 with 1525 viewsWhiterockin

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:22 - May 31 by ReslovenSwan1

I accept you point entirely. Workers dying over 650 reported and many not paid by ruthless incompetent agents given licence by the Qataris.

However the World cup has seen improvement in conditions under pressure all be it, still sub standard. This is not likely to get better without engagement and stricter regulations on behalf of future WC organisers such that developing world events work to developed world standards.

Poland v Wales is live on premier sports 1 if anyone wants an alternative to S4C.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:27 - Jun 1 with 1460 viewsLittleEnglandJack

It genuinely astonishes me how good our 'B' team is. Our motley collection of kids and lower league players has no business competing with Poland, even if it is in the Nations league.

A joy to watch how positive we've been. We might still lose tonight but it's got me feeling positive about Sunday...
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:33 - Jun 1 with 1449 viewsangryjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:27 - Jun 1 by LittleEnglandJack

It genuinely astonishes me how good our 'B' team is. Our motley collection of kids and lower league players has no business competing with Poland, even if it is in the Nations league.

A joy to watch how positive we've been. We might still lose tonight but it's got me feeling positive about Sunday...

Matty smith weak link,how he keeps getting called up astonishes me
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:40 - Jun 1 with 1442 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:33 - Jun 1 by angryjack

Honest question, i know you are an angry man but do you ever post anything
positive?
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:53 - Jun 1 with 1425 viewsjojaca

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:40 - Jun 1 by Fireboy2

positive?

Wales given a good account of themselves, unlucky to lose.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:54 - Jun 1 with 1420 viewsangryjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:40 - Jun 1 by Fireboy2

positive?

Not angry at all mucker..
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:03 - Jun 1 with 1405 viewstrampie

Wales at the very least deserved a draw on the balance of play, I'm amazed how well our second string team played.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:03 - Jun 1 with 1405 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:33 - Jun 1 by angryjack

Wales do not have a lot of options as a small nation. it was hoped he would improve. I have been impressed with Moreell today.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:31 - Jun 1 with 1373 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:54 - Jun 1 by angryjack

Not angry at all mucker..

I know that mate but you didn't answer the question.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:32 - Jun 1 with 1371 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:53 - Jun 1 by jojaca

Wales given a good account of themselves, unlucky to lose.

Definitely 👍
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:42 - Jun 1 with 1361 viewsChief

Fair play to those players today. They surpassed themselves.

Even the players some on here would label 'embarrassments'.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:51 - Jun 1 with 1352 viewsLohengrin

My nephew and his mates had a nightmare getting there. The flight they’d booked from Luton to Wroclaw was a disaster! They ended up flying to Kracow instead and as it was late on arrival there were no trains running. They ended up having a cab the 250 miles or so to their digs.

I don’t know what the FAW committee are up to tonight but I’d say they owe those kids a pint.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:00 - Jun 1 with 1342 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:51 - Jun 1 by Lohengrin

My nephew and his mates had a nightmare getting there. The flight they’d booked from Luton to Wroclaw was a disaster! They ended up flying to Kracow instead and as it was late on arrival there were no trains running. They ended up having a cab the 250 miles or so to their digs.

I don’t know what the FAW committee are up to tonight but I’d say they owe those kids a pint.

I'd have thought the airline should compensating your nephew and his mates rather than the FAW.

I wouldn't expect the Swans to compensate me if me train was delayed on route to an away game?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:06 - Jun 1 with 1321 viewsLohengrin

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:00 - Jun 1 by Chief

I'd have thought the airline should compensating your nephew and his mates rather than the FAW.

I wouldn't expect the Swans to compensate me if me train was delayed on route to an away game?

The pint is for the determination to follow the team at all costs, not for the airline fiasco.

They’ve had quite a few pints by this stage, I’d imagine, whoever’s buying.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:10 - Jun 1 with 1298 viewsonehunglow

How many here went to Anfield for THAT game

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:25 - Jun 1 with 1296 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 19:51 - Jun 1 by Lohengrin

Builthy and I would have been there along with a few thousand more if it hadn't been brought forward 😡

Fair play to your nephew and his mates, top lads 👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:46 - Jun 1 with 1267 viewsBadlands

A good effort from a largely second string but poor defending on the right.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 00:43 - Jun 2 with 1158 viewsKeithHaynes

Cymru will play Ukraine at Cardiff City Stadium on Sunday, 5 October for a place at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

Ukraine produced a fine performance at Hamden Park in their World Cup Play-Off Semi-Final against Scotland on Wednesday night (1 June).

Andriy Yarmolenko opened the scoring on 33 minutes before Roman Yaremchuk added a second four minutes into the second half. Scotland fought back to 2-1 when Callum McGregor pulled scored for the Tartan Army but Ukraine’s visit to Cardiff was confirmed when Artem Dovbyk netted in added time to make it 3-1.

Sunday’s FIFA World Cup Play-Off Final is completely sold out with no tickets available to purchase at Cardiff City Stadium. Access to the stadium will be restricted to ticket holders only. Supporters without tickets are requested to avoid the areas in and around the stadium.

It’s important for the The Red Wall to have a high-quality spectator experience and to ensure this, the FAW would like to remind fans of some important details that will aid this experience.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 07:57 - Jun 2 with 1089 viewsbuilthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:25 - Jun 1 by Fireboy2

Builthy and I would have been there along with a few thousand more if it hadn't been brought forward 😡

Fair play to your nephew and his mates, top lads 👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

We will make up for it on Sunday mate

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:51 - Jun 2 with 1034 viewsTenbySwan

The first goal Wales conceded would not have been conceded under Martin at Swansea.
Wales were under a bit of pressure and the Wales defender, just hoofed the ball from the edge of our penalty area over the half way line when under no real pressure, Poland then passed the ball round us and 20s later the ball was in the back of our net
Under Martin the player would have passed the ball and we would have maintained possession. The opposition cannot score when you have the ball.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:56 - Jun 2 with 1030 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 07:57 - Jun 2 by builthjack

We will make up for it on Sunday mate

I'm sure we will mate 👍
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 16:04 - Jun 2 with 957 viewsangryjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:51 - Jun 2 by TenbySwan

The first goal Wales conceded would not have been conceded under Martin at Swansea.
Wales were under a bit of pressure and the Wales defender, just hoofed the ball from the edge of our penalty area over the half way line when under no real pressure, Poland then passed the ball round us and 20s later the ball was in the back of our net
Under Martin the player would have passed the ball and we would have maintained possession. The opposition cannot score when you have the ball.

How many goals did we concede last year?
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:11 - Jun 3 with 839 viewsonehunglow

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:51 - Jun 2 by TenbySwan

Not even Wales would be dumb enough to engage Martin.
Under Martin,Wales would have bottom of the group but top for possession stats.

All about points,see.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 18:23 - Jun 3 with 777 views73__73

Can’t see wales winning this match.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024