Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ukraine 21:03 - Jun 1 with 2682 viewsbuilthjack

2 up. Scots look poor.
Ukraine been playing and training together for a month. Look decent.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ukraine on 21:21 - Jun 1 with 2274 viewsonehunglow

Pity as Id love to stuff the Scots

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ukraine on 21:31 - Jun 1 with 2281 viewsFireboy2

We are better than the Scots but we will to be on the top of our game on sunday, Ukraine are a good side, we can't afford the misses like we did against Austria, Ukraine will put us to bed.
Ukraine on 21:34 - Jun 1 with 2275 viewsWhiterockin

Ukraine on 21:21 - Jun 1 by onehunglow

Pity as Id love to stuff the Scots

I don't care who we play as long as we win. Personally I think our best chance would be against Ukraine. The last thing we would want is 100,000 Scots in Cardiff trying to buy up all the tickets.
Ukraine on 21:41 - Jun 1 with 2253 viewsbuilthjack

Ukraine it is then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ukraine on 21:42 - Jun 1 with 2251 viewsWhiterockin

Ukraine on 21:41 - Jun 1 by builthjack

Ukraine it is then.

Good.
Ukraine on 21:44 - Jun 1 with 2235 viewsmagicdaps10

We are a better team than Ukraine for sure but there is a lot of emotion and support for Ukraine.

Personally I am not feeling too comfortable with the situation.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ukraine on 21:47 - Jun 1 with 2200 viewsonehunglow

Ukraine on 21:44 - Jun 1 by magicdaps10

We are a better team than Ukraine for sure but there is a lot of emotion and support for Ukraine.

For sure?

I have a feeling people are underestimating them

I read they will be tired after playing Scotland so it'll be easier for us.

They are a far better outfit than Scotland and we have to be at our best

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ukraine on 21:49 - Jun 1 with 2198 viewsWhiterockin

Of course I feel for Ukraine and the current situation, but this is football, we are at home not a neutral ground. The red wall will carry us through.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 22:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Ukraine on 21:51 - Jun 1 with 2168 viewspikeypaul

Although Ukraine are a better team than Scotland I am happier to play them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ukraine on 21:53 - Jun 1 with 2181 viewsOptimisticJack

Ukraine looked technically very strong.
I fear they could give our defence a lot of trouble.
Zivchenko a different class.

Optimisticjack

Ukraine on 22:00 - Jun 1 with 2149 viewsbuilthjack

I have been saying for a few weeks that they will be like a club side. Training together for 4 or 5 weeks, and playing 5 games in that time, plus the Scotland game.
It will be tough on Sunday but I think we will have enough to do it.

Ukraine on 22:03 - Jun 1 with 2131 viewsFireboy2

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

Let's hope the boys give their all and if we lose it is just and not a contentious decision.
Ukraine on 22:05 - Jun 1 with 2129 viewsbuilthjack

Ukraine on 22:03 - Jun 1 by Fireboy2

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

Let's hope the boys give their all and if we lose it is just and not a contentious decision.

We won't lose.

Ukraine on 09:27 - Jun 2 with 1819 viewsheatwave

Can't work out if Ukraine were good. or the Jocks were that poor. They need ruffling up Sunday so Moore needs to start.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2022 12:39]
Ukraine on 10:07 - Jun 2 with 1793 viewsraynor94

They were technically excellent, and passed their way through the Scotland midfield easily.

Let's hope Page learns from Clarke's mistake of playing 2 up top

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ukraine on 11:12 - Jun 2 with 1762 viewsFireboy2

Ukraine on 10:07 - Jun 2 by raynor94

They were technically excellent, and passed their way through the Scotland midfield easily.

Let's hope Page learns from Clarke's mistake of playing 2 up top

We are better equipped than Scotland and i suspect that page will go with Moore up top to cause problems with attacking midfielders like Bale, James and Wilson causing havoc behind him.

My only worry is the ref, I can see Ukraine getting quite alot of 50/50 decisions.
Ukraine on 11:13 - Jun 2 with 1761 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ukraine on 22:05 - Jun 1 by builthjack

We won't lose.

The kiss of death.

Underestimate at your peril.
Ukraine on 13:42 - Jun 2 with 1724 viewsTheKnowledge

If we lose It'll be a fit up just like the Eurovision song contest
Ukraine on 14:40 - Jun 2 with 1693 viewsunion_jack

Ukraine on 13:42 - Jun 2 by TheKnowledge

If we lose It'll be a fit up just like the Eurovision song contest

I think Wales fans need to prepare themselves for disappointment on Sunday.

I think Ukraine are better overall but more importantly, given the situation, the desire will be more for Ukraine than it will be even for Wales.

Add in some benevolent decisions (see that as a metaphor for whatever you like) and I can only see one winner sorry.

One ray of hope is that I’m often wrong with football predictions😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ukraine on 15:07 - Jun 2 with 1662 viewsFireboy2

Ukraine on 14:40 - Jun 2 by union_jack

I think Wales fans need to prepare themselves for disappointment on Sunday.

I think Ukraine are better overall but more importantly, given the situation, the desire will be more for Ukraine than it will be even for Wales.

Add in some benevolent decisions (see that as a metaphor for whatever you like) and I can only see one winner sorry.

One ray of hope is that I’m often wrong with football predictions😄

Well I disagree, I think overall we have the better team.

Scotland were poor yesterday, we have more game breakers and if the atmosphere is anything like the Austria game (which I think it will be better) then i see the ukrainians being overrun on the field and overawed off the field.

I agree with you re decisions, they will get the 50/50s as they did yesterday, so it upto us to finish the chances we get.
Ukraine on 16:28 - Jun 2 with 1627 viewsbennytheblue

We won't lose.

Not sure about that….it’s going to take a phenomenal effort with no average shows from anyone, particularly Ramsey and Allen.
Ukraine on 16:30 - Jun 2 with 1624 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ukraine on 15:07 - Jun 2 by Fireboy2

Well I disagree, I think overall we have the better team.

Scotland were poor yesterday, we have more game breakers and if the atmosphere is anything like the Austria game (which I think it will be better) then i see the ukrainians being overrun on the field and overawed off the field.

I agree with you re decisions, they will get the 50/50s as they did yesterday, so it upto us to finish the chances we get.

Ukraine are very technical and like Swansea can be ruffled out of their smooth passing game. Scotland let them play. Page will stop this. I recall the Czech looking magnificent v Scotland in a 0-2 in the Euros. Schick scored a worldy I recall.

The Ukrainain keeper is shakey and they lack pace at the back. Scots had no pace.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ukraine on 18:16 - Jun 2 with 1584 viewsshingle

We won't lose.

We might.
Ukraine on 13:05 - Jun 3 with 1461 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Wanted to play Scotland for several reasons, not least the fact that they're a very decent side. Didn't know how they'd react with about half of their players not having played competitively in months, but they dismantled an (admittedly poor) Scotland side that for me has a better midfield than we do.

Think it'll be a tough ask to win outright on Sunday but still hopeful. Pens anyone? Not sure my heart will take it...
Ukraine on 13:26 - Jun 3 with 1440 viewsFireboy2

Ukraine on 13:05 - Jun 3 by LittleEnglandJack

Wanted to play Scotland for several reasons, not least the fact that they're a very decent side. Didn't know how they'd react with about half of their players not having played competitively in months, but they dismantled an (admittedly poor) Scotland side that for me has a better midfield than we do.

Think it'll be a tough ask to win outright on Sunday but still hopeful. Pens anyone? Not sure my heart will take it...

Our front line is the key imo.

We have what will trouble them, pace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024