Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respecting others opinions 17:04 - Jun 23 with 10151 viewsonehunglow

Do we .?

Really.

Any evidence to support as plenty to contradict only today

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Respecting others opinions on 17:14 - Jun 24 with 986 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 16:02 - Jun 24 by ReslovenSwan1

I fear Martin might be a Tony Mowbray type manager. Lovely football some big wins and severe hidings and ending up mid table year on year. The failure to bring in Calderwood may be Martin wanting to not dilute his methods with more pragmatic influences.

Will Swansea learn from the two collapses v AFCB and Reading or simply repeat those capitulations when the oppoposion went route one in desperation.

We fight and squabble on here Res but liker you I am fearful;very fearful. To me ,this COULD BE the calm before the storm.Many have taken Russ to their bosum and its quite bizarre.
We will never have a more loved manager after such a short time.

Respecting others opinions on 17:44 - Jun 24 with 959 viewsBoundy

Respecting others opinions on 13:39 - Jun 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Laughable comment Boundy. I got this little diamond from you recently.

"Try counting sheep ,great for clearing the toxins from your mind". Disagree with an minority opinion suggest mental illness. What a nice fellow you are.

What you took from that comment you own , I never said not inferred you had a mental illness.You do seem to be very sensitive on certain topics though

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Respecting others opinions on 20:20 - Jun 24 with 919 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 17:44 - Jun 24 by Boundy

What you took from that comment you own , I never said not inferred you had a mental illness.You do seem to be very sensitive on certain topics though

"I never said not inferred you had a mental illness." You certainly own that.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Respecting others opinions on 20:29 - Jun 24 with 909 viewsChief

Respecting others opinions on 17:44 - Jun 24 by Boundy

Such as having carnal relations with sheep.

Perhaps it's a case of 'they doth protest too much'

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Respecting others opinions on 22:30 - Jun 24 with 844 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 16:02 - Jun 24 by ReslovenSwan1

I fear Martin might be a Tony Mowbray type manager. Lovely football some big wins and severe hidings and ending up mid table year on year. The failure to bring in Calderwood may be Martin wanting to not dilute his methods with more pragmatic influences.

Will Swansea learn from the two collapses v AFCB and Reading or simply repeat those capitulations when the oppoposion went route one in desperation.

Let me know when we get the lovely football.

Not been seen yet.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Respecting others opinions on 07:54 - Jun 25 with 770 viewsonehunglow

It's an "English problem" then.
By that statement ,you clearly brand every English person .
That includes those of us with English mothers,fathers,sons,daughters.
It is quite shameful .

Respecting others opinions on 08:43 - Jun 25 with 760 viewsmagicdaps10

Respecting others opinions on 10:19 - Jun 24 by Lorax

Yeah Daps, me and you have disagreed but we made our points and moved on, no drama, no arguments and get on with it. There's a few on here who can't move on, they turn what might be a 3/4 post debate into 3/4 pages of repetitive dirge.

I always treat people how they treat me, you will tend to find that people who get treated the way they act will then moan and groan about how they are being treated...ultimately they are moaning about themselves without realising or understanding why people are being like they are.

Hey Lorax, we have had disagreements but we are both grown up enough to let bygones be bygones. I think that people who show control and understanding tend to be far more happier and can walk away from problems that they realise ultimately have no relevance on their life or how they live as is the case with many threads on here.
People who chose to regurgitate and continue something have an undoubted underlying issue in their personal lives and see forums like this as a way of getting their anger out, quite often being untruthful for themselves and making excuses to cover up their actions.

We all love a debate but there can come a time when you just have to walk away from it, it's not life and death on here so the importance of the debates are ultimately meaningless so walking away is a sign of a good person at levels of debate that go on here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Respecting others opinions on 09:01 - Jun 25 with 736 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 08:43 - Jun 25 by magicdaps10

I always treat people how they treat me, you will tend to find that people who get treated the way they act will then moan and groan about how they are being treated...ultimately they are moaning about themselves without realising or understanding why people are being like they are.

Hey Lorax, we have had disagreements but we are both grown up enough to let bygones be bygones. I think that people who show control and understanding tend to be far more happier and can walk away from problems that they realise ultimately have no relevance on their life or how they live as is the case with many threads on here.
People who chose to regurgitate and continue something have an undoubted underlying issue in their personal lives and see forums like this as a way of getting their anger out, quite often being untruthful for themselves and making excuses to cover up their actions.

We all love a debate but there can come a time when you just have to walk away from it, it's not life and death on here so the importance of the debates are ultimately meaningless so walking away is a sign of a good person at levels of debate that go on here.

“People who chose to regurgitate and continue something have an undoubted underlying issue in their personal lives…”

Don’t you love a good old “bump”?

Usually you quickly realise that even your “bump” is incorrect, but of course the intention to “continue something” was clearly the factor behind your actions.

Or were you referring to yourself?

Asking for a friend.

Login to get fewer ads

Respecting others opinions on 10:42 - Jun 25 with 678 viewsmagicdaps10

Respecting others opinions on 09:01 - Jun 25 by Dr_Parnassus

“People who chose to regurgitate and continue something have an undoubted underlying issue in their personal lives…”

Don’t you love a good old “bump”?

Usually you quickly realise that even your “bump” is incorrect, but of course the intention to “continue something” was clearly the factor behind your actions.

Or were you referring to yourself?

Asking for a friend.

Why are you creating now!?

I was responding to a post from Lorax that was clearly for me, I admit I missed it and just done the decent thing by responding after such a decent post by himself towards myself.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Respecting others opinions on 10:51 - Jun 25 with 653 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 10:42 - Jun 25 by magicdaps10

Why are you creating now!?

I was responding to a post from Lorax that was clearly for me, I admit I missed it and just done the decent thing by responding after such a decent post by himself towards myself.

Creating what? I’m talking with you on a forum. If you don’t want people to respond to you then don’t post.

I’m asking you if what you have described there is yourself, considering you often seem to carry things on from months previous.

If you don’t want to acknowledge that it’s okay. But thought I would point out the very similar traits you seem to have to the description in your post.

Respecting others opinions on 12:00 - Jun 25 with 619 viewsReslovenSwan1

I regard this humour as pathetic and puerile. It does not offend much as I have been hearing this crap for 35 years or more. Your slur is intended to be bullying and offensive.

You accept being racially abused (Under the laws of UK it is "Aggravated racially disorderly conduct") and did you best to make the Trust go to court to pay English home counties financiers and lawyer 3 rd parties £10m of the Trusts money. (not for profit).

Plastic Cymro.

Respecting others opinions on 12:09 - Jun 25 with 614 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 07:54 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

It's an "English problem" then.
By that statement ,you clearly brand every English person .
That includes those of us with English mothers,fathers,sons,daughters.
It is quite shameful .

English indigenous folk have a problem with racism. it is not a secret. It was seen after Euro 2021. Saka Rashford and Sancho for example.

Welsh fans appear to treat racism as a joke. English fans also use "sheep slurs" against Welsh footy fans who brush it off and a darts player who has be deeply upset alongside his wife and daughter. I find puerile and pathetic and mildly irritating but it is not my problem and I do not give them a free pass. Some 'poodle Welshmen' tell me it is my problem . it is not. These activities are illegal.

Clearly this is a minority and I certainly f do not include the 95%-99% who do not indulge in these activities. It is a however a problem for English sports supporters. I do not accept you point of view and invite you to join me in a 'zero tolerance' to this issues welsh English and anyone else.

Respecting others opinions on 12:14 - Jun 25 with 594 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 12:09 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

English indigenous folk have a problem with racism. it is not a secret. It was seen after Euro 2021. Saka Rashford and Sancho for example.

Welsh fans appear to treat racism as a joke. English fans also use "sheep slurs" against Welsh footy fans who brush it off and a darts player who has be deeply upset alongside his wife and daughter. I find puerile and pathetic and mildly irritating but it is not my problem and I do not give them a free pass. Some 'poodle Welshmen' tell me it is my problem . it is not. These activities are illegal.

Clearly this is a minority and I certainly f do not include the 95%-99% who do not indulge in these activities. It is a however a problem for English sports supporters. I do not accept you point of view and invite you to join me in a 'zero tolerance' to this issues welsh English and anyone else.

“English indigenous folk have a problem with racism. it is not a secret. It was seen after Euro 2021. Saka Rashford and Sancho for example.”

Isn’t that like saying Muslims have a problem with terrorism? It was seen in Manchester.

But sweeping isn’t it?

Respecting others opinions on 12:36 - Jun 25 with 579 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 12:14 - Jun 25 by Dr_Parnassus

“English indigenous folk have a problem with racism. it is not a secret. It was seen after Euro 2021. Saka Rashford and Sancho for example.”

Isn’t that like saying Muslims have a problem with terrorism? It was seen in Manchester.

But sweeping isn’t it?

Are you saying English people (particularly football fans) do not have an issue with racism?. If they do not they seem to talk about it a lot. Are all these programmes (give abuse the red card) and not for profit organisations wasting their time.? All that kneeling before the game?

English football fans historically have had problems being racist. It is no surprise they sing anti-Welsh slurs at the Swansea.com stadium. I call on the club and south Wales constabulary to put a stop to it and eject the fans if it continues and arrest perpetrators. It is the law. Sober serious minded people see parallel between monkey slurs and sheep slurs. Both are intended to dehumanise and humiliate and do not belong in a liberal society 2022. Alf Garnet had his 5 years in the sun but is now dead. A bygone age.

Respecting others opinions on 12:47 - Jun 25 with 564 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 12:36 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Are you saying English people (particularly football fans) do not have an issue with racism?. If they do not they seem to talk about it a lot. Are all these programmes (give abuse the red card) and not for profit organisations wasting their time.? All that kneeling before the game?

English football fans historically have had problems being racist. It is no surprise they sing anti-Welsh slurs at the Swansea.com stadium. I call on the club and south Wales constabulary to put a stop to it and eject the fans if it continues and arrest perpetrators. It is the law. Sober serious minded people see parallel between monkey slurs and sheep slurs. Both are intended to dehumanise and humiliate and do not belong in a liberal society 2022. Alf Garnet had his 5 years in the sun but is now dead. A bygone age.

Yes. That’s exactly what I’m saying.

No those organisations aren’t wasting their time, they are being seen which is their remit. Their agenda isn’t to solve any remaining racism, it’s to keep it in the spotlight.

If solving racism was their remit then they wouldn’t be adopting a divisive political gesture to represent their aims.

Saying English football fans are racist because you can point to some isolated instances is like saying African Americans have a penchant for homicide and Muslims enjoy a bit of terrorism.

I’d suggest not being so sweeping in your judgements as it comes across as extremely racist.

Respecting others opinions on 13:04 - Jun 25 with 540 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 12:47 - Jun 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes. That’s exactly what I’m saying.

No those organisations aren’t wasting their time, they are being seen which is their remit. Their agenda isn’t to solve any remaining racism, it’s to keep it in the spotlight.

If solving racism was their remit then they wouldn’t be adopting a divisive political gesture to represent their aims.

Saying English football fans are racist because you can point to some isolated instances is like saying African Americans have a penchant for homicide and Muslims enjoy a bit of terrorism.

I’d suggest not being so sweeping in your judgements as it comes across as extremely racist.

In you opinion do English football fans have an issue with racisms or not Dr P.?

You are like many on her have an Anglophone perspective that will not have any truck with any criticism of the English football followers. This is a valid English point of view and to be applauded as patriotic.

OHL is in this bracket. When I criticise a toxic English minority group he accuses me of labelling the whole English people racist including his sweet family. Nonsense of course.

English football fans have an issue with racism the mass media informs me and I have witnessed it and suffered from it myself up close and personal. The sheep slurs are part of this problem and I recommend Welsh fans not to give them a free pass and not to dance to English fan slurs in Qatar. They could find themselves in big trouble.

Respecting others opinions on 13:07 - Jun 25 with 533 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 13:04 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

In you opinion do English football fans have an issue with racisms or not Dr P.?

You are like many on her have an Anglophone perspective that will not have any truck with any criticism of the English football followers. This is a valid English point of view and to be applauded as patriotic.

OHL is in this bracket. When I criticise a toxic English minority group he accuses me of labelling the whole English people racist including his sweet family. Nonsense of course.

English football fans have an issue with racism the mass media informs me and I have witnessed it and suffered from it myself up close and personal. The sheep slurs are part of this problem and I recommend Welsh fans not to give them a free pass and not to dance to English fan slurs in Qatar. They could find themselves in big trouble.

I just answered you. I don’t believe England has a problem with racism, be that in the work place, in school or in football.

I have no affinity towards any one type of football fan, but I’m sensible enough to know that such sweeping statements are ludicrous.

If you wish to call out an English person for being racist, then should the evidence suggest you are correct then I would join you. But I wouldn’t be putting that persons misgivings on a group of other people simple based on nationality though.

Just as I wouldn’t with Muslims and their religion or African Americans and their race.

Neither should you.

Respecting others opinions on 13:29 - Jun 25 with 509 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 13:04 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I agree with your observations of Dr P and OHL on this matter, English football has and has had issues for many years to do with racism .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Respecting others opinions on 13:32 - Jun 25 with 504 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 13:29 - Jun 25 by trampie

I agree with your observations of Dr P and OHL on this matter, English football has and has had issues for many years to do with racism .

Thank you Trampie. This is hard work. I grew up in the 1970 and 1980s.

Respecting others opinions on 13:32 - Jun 25 with 501 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 13:29 - Jun 25 by trampie

What observation did he make of me?

Respecting others opinions on 13:34 - Jun 25 with 496 viewsKeithHaynes

Respecting others opinions on 13:32 - Jun 25 by Dr_Parnassus

What observation did he make of me?

I’ll make one Dr P is no racist. Not that I’ve seen any accusations. But that’s a ban if it transpires 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Respecting others opinions on 13:44 - Jun 25 with 477 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 13:34 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

I’ll make one Dr P is no racist. Not that I’ve seen any accusations. But that’s a ban if it transpires 👍

Cheers Keith.

And fully agree with your stance, accusations are thrown around like confetti here by some. Fully behind any bans.

Respecting others opinions on 14:50 - Jun 25 with 451 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 12:09 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

You monumental clown.
You have reinforced your previous racism with more of the same.
What do I do now with my English grandchildren as they seem stained by their birth place.

Answer me or apologise unreservedly

Respecting others opinions on 14:54 - Jun 25 with 449 viewsChief

Respecting others opinions on 12:00 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I regard this humour as pathetic and puerile. It does not offend much as I have been hearing this crap for 35 years or more. Your slur is intended to be bullying and offensive.

You accept being racially abused (Under the laws of UK it is "Aggravated racially disorderly conduct") and did you best to make the Trust go to court to pay English home counties financiers and lawyer 3 rd parties £10m of the Trusts money. (not for profit).

Plastic Cymro.

HOUSE!

****Random (yet hypocritical) steer towards the supporters trust alert****

Has Dolly recovered?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Respecting others opinions on 14:57 - Jun 25 with 445 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 14:54 - Jun 25 by Chief

HOUSE!

****Random (yet hypocritical) steer towards the supporters trust alert****

Has Dolly recovered?

Get lost bully boy. Reported again.