Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respecting others opinions 17:04 - Jun 23 with 10229 viewsonehunglow

Do we .?

Really.

Any evidence to support as plenty to contradict only today

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Respecting others opinions on 22:43 - Jun 26 with 856 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 18:57 - Jun 26 by lifelong

And this post comes from a person who has done nothing but insult Wales, the Welsh language, The Welsh Valleys, Swansea and surrounding areas.

Then he comes on here and threatens anyone who aims insult back at him, he’s nothing but a big bully who simply can’t take it back.

So he won’t be setting foot in our stadium again, he will not be missed.

I wonder if OHL will take note of this and the number of people up arrowing it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Respecting others opinions on 22:52 - Jun 26 with 826 viewsKeithHaynes

Surely now that’s enough 😴

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Respecting others opinions on 22:58 - Jun 26 with 796 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 22:41 - Jun 26 by trampie

And you had no idea what I was talking about.

Many things are just beyond your comprehension butt.

Do I take it that is you raising the white flag and admitting you made an absolute pigs ear out of yet another topic?

Religion is not a race, that’s a Nazi view.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Respecting others opinions on 23:24 - Jun 26 with 763 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 22:58 - Jun 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Do I take it that is you raising the white flag and admitting you made an absolute pigs ear out of yet another topic?

Religion is not a race, that’s a Nazi view.

The judge ruling treats people of religion the same as if they are a race because others (many people in society) treat them as a race and there are laws to protect people discriminated against on grounds of race.

The chosen people concept imo is racist because it implies that the chosen people are superior to the non chosen people, the guilty party lawyer tried to argue that the side he was defending could not be guilty of racism because religion is not a race but that argument lost because people of a religion in certain quarters get treated as a race.

As you have stated many times over you have no idea what I'm talking about, you have no understanding of the topic, you think things are black and white and don't understand the nuances.

If you was the lawyer of the accused party you would have put up exactly the same defence and LOST.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 23:30]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Respecting others opinions on 00:03 - Jun 27 with 726 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 23:24 - Jun 26 by trampie

The judge ruling treats people of religion the same as if they are a race because others (many people in society) treat them as a race and there are laws to protect people discriminated against on grounds of race.

The chosen people concept imo is racist because it implies that the chosen people are superior to the non chosen people, the guilty party lawyer tried to argue that the side he was defending could not be guilty of racism because religion is not a race but that argument lost because people of a religion in certain quarters get treated as a race.

As you have stated many times over you have no idea what I'm talking about, you have no understanding of the topic, you think things are black and white and don't understand the nuances.

If you was the lawyer of the accused party you would have put up exactly the same defence and LOST.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 23:30]

Nope, that particular judge ruled on someone who wasn’t Jewish. However due to being discriminated against due to his heritage he ruled it as discriminatory akin to that of racism. He wasn’t discriminated against due to his religion, he was a Christian.

I have no idea what you are talking about because you are talking nonsense, tying yourself up in knots and spewing stuff that would be popular with the neo-Nazis.

Again, religion is not a race. I know that’s the case, your example shows this to be the case - the only person who seems confused on that point is you.

Respecting others opinions on 00:25 - Jun 27 with 724 viewsSTID2017

Respecting others opinions on 22:52 - Jun 26 by KeithHaynes

Surely now that’s enough 😴

Maybe you should lock or delete this thread.
Lot of misinterpretation of views seem to be taking place.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Respecting others opinions on 07:00 - Jun 27 with 682 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 00:03 - Jun 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Nope, that particular judge ruled on someone who wasn’t Jewish. However due to being discriminated against due to his heritage he ruled it as discriminatory akin to that of racism. He wasn’t discriminated against due to his religion, he was a Christian.

I have no idea what you are talking about because you are talking nonsense, tying yourself up in knots and spewing stuff that would be popular with the neo-Nazis.

Again, religion is not a race. I know that’s the case, your example shows this to be the case - the only person who seems confused on that point is you.

I've not said religion is a race, if the guy was still a practising Jew the judge would have reached the same decision .

You would have LOST the case because the situation is beyond your comprehension.

Respecting others opinions on 07:08 - Jun 27 with 662 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 07:00 - Jun 27 by trampie

I've not said religion is a race, if the guy was still a practising Jew the judge would have reached the same decision .

You would have LOST the case because the situation is beyond your comprehension.

Nope, wrong again.

He was discriminated against due to his heritage not his religion. On those grounds, this particular judge ruled it was ‘similar’ to racism (he didn’t say it was racism).

You would have LOST the case and still be scratching your head on the ruling by the looks of it. You would be putting forward that someone is racist because they think their religion is the best.

A religion is not a race.

Thinking your religion is the best one (which is a pre-requisite for any religion by definition) is not discriminatory in any way.

You are confusing discrimination due to family heritage (not the individuals religion) and simply the prerequisite of faith. Not even close to the same thing.

Login to get fewer ads

Respecting others opinions on 08:20 - Jun 27 with 637 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 07:08 - Jun 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Nope, wrong again.

He was discriminated against due to his heritage not his religion. On those grounds, this particular judge ruled it was ‘similar’ to racism (he didn’t say it was racism).

You would have LOST the case and still be scratching your head on the ruling by the looks of it. You would be putting forward that someone is racist because they think their religion is the best.

A religion is not a race.

Thinking your religion is the best one (which is a pre-requisite for any religion by definition) is not discriminatory in any way.

You are confusing discrimination due to family heritage (not the individuals religion) and simply the prerequisite of faith. Not even close to the same thing.

Yes he ruled it was 'similar' to racism and treated it the same.

Do you agree with the judge that it is similar to racism and should be treated the same ?

Respecting others opinions on 08:26 - Jun 27 with 619 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 08:20 - Jun 27 by trampie

Yes he ruled it was 'similar' to racism and treated it the same.

Do you agree with the judge that it is similar to racism and should be treated the same ?

You mean being discriminated against due to your heritage and not your religion?

It’s fairly similar in concept yes, but it’s not racism…. Or what we are talking about.

You said that a religion thinking they have the best religion is racist. Which isn’t correct is it, and nothing to do with the above case - which also doesn’t say it’s racist.

Respecting others opinions on 08:28 - Jun 27 with 617 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 08:26 - Jun 27 by Dr_Parnassus

You mean being discriminated against due to your heritage and not your religion?

It’s fairly similar in concept yes, but it’s not racism…. Or what we are talking about.

You said that a religion thinking they have the best religion is racist. Which isn’t correct is it, and nothing to do with the above case - which also doesn’t say it’s racist.

So you agree with the judge then ?
Yes or No

Respecting others opinions on 08:35 - Jun 27 with 603 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 08:28 - Jun 27 by trampie

So you agree with the judge then ?
Yes or No

I agree with the judge, but we both disagree with you.

Respecting others opinions on 08:55 - Jun 27 with 596 viewsonehunglow

Well,that was a surprising thread .
Not.
We are all like Pavlovs really.It shows we really cannot control ourselves. The same posters looking to insult as subtlely as they can others they detest ,mainly as someone has criticised something,often intangible,they love.

God help us all.

Respecting others opinions on 09:25 - Jun 27 with 573 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 08:35 - Jun 27 by Dr_Parnassus

I agree with the judge, but we both disagree with you.

The judge agreed with me he treated religion the same as race in this context but you can't see it, you think there is no correlation.

Another thing you don't understand it's not a religion thinking they are better than another religion per se, it's the belief that they are chosen which is not the same thing but you don't understand nuances.

Respecting others opinions on 09:33 - Jun 27 with 558 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 09:25 - Jun 27 by trampie

The judge agreed with me he treated religion the same as race in this context but you can't see it, you think there is no correlation.

Another thing you don't understand it's not a religion thinking they are better than another religion per se, it's the belief that they are chosen which is not the same thing but you don't understand nuances.

Bore Da
My son is coming over soon along with my grandson.
Are they in for a shallocking.
Ive got Dafydd Iwan lined up with Alexa and Welsh cakes and Cawl for lunch.

I've prayed for forgiveness. You're right.

Respecting others opinions on 09:55 - Jun 27 with 545 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 09:25 - Jun 27 by trampie

Incorrect. The man in question wasn’t discriminated against for his religion, he was a Christian.

He was discriminated against due to his heritage, which is similar (not the same) as racism.

This was not your example of course. You said that a certain religion thinks their religion is the best (all religions believe theirs is divine) is racist.

This judge has not said that in the slightest and of course he wouldn’t, because it isn’t.

You cocked it up.

Respecting others opinions on 10:18 - Jun 27 with 528 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 09:55 - Jun 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Incorrect. The man in question wasn’t discriminated against for his religion, he was a Christian.

He was discriminated against due to his heritage, which is similar (not the same) as racism.

This was not your example of course. You said that a certain religion thinks their religion is the best (all religions believe theirs is divine) is racist.

This judge has not said that in the slightest and of course he wouldn’t, because it isn’t.

You cocked it up.

We disagree. And then agree.
All religions believe they are right and ALL others are wrong.

This guides and drives adherents and often into an abyss.

Respecting others opinions on 10:22 - Jun 27 with 519 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 10:18 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

We disagree. And then agree.
All religions believe they are right and ALL others are wrong.

This guides and drives adherents and often into an abyss.

They do yes, it’s the basis of any religion that their religion is supreme over all others.

But that isn’t racist.

Respecting others opinions on 11:00 - Jun 27 with 486 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 09:55 - Jun 27 by Dr_Parnassus

You cocked it up.

You are making things up, I never said a certain religion thinks their religion is the best, you are saying that not me.

Show me where I said a certain religion think they are the BEST ?

Respecting others opinions on 11:07 - Jun 27 with 473 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 11:00 - Jun 27 by trampie

You are making things up, I never said a certain religion thinks their religion is the best, you are saying that not me.

Show me where I said a certain religion think they are the BEST ?

So you are saying you don’t think that they believe their religion is the best one?

Which one do they believe is the best then?

Respecting others opinions on 11:14 - Jun 27 with 462 viewsWhiterockin

Interesting that a thread on "Respecting others opinions" is 6 pages long of posters doing exactly the opposite.
Respecting others opinions on 11:20 - Jun 27 with 446 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 11:14 - Jun 27 by Whiterockin

Interesting that a thread on "Respecting others opinions" is 6 pages long of posters doing exactly the opposite.

I don’t see too much disrespect, just strong disagreement.

Which is obviously going to be the case for what is essentially a Nazi ideology of aligning race with religion. It was the pre cursor for exterminating the Jews, by stating it was a race.

Completely inaccurately of course because religion is not a race. And those within each religion who believe their religion is superior/the best or indeed chosen by their God to follow that religion - does not mean they are racist as a result.

(By the way, I’m not calling Trampie a Nazi. He’s just cocked up and in an attempt to cover up his clumsy lack of knowledge.. happened to stumble right into the same area as them).
[Post edited 27 Jun 2022 11:22]

Respecting others opinions on 11:47 - Jun 27 with 417 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 11:07 - Jun 27 by Dr_Parnassus

So you are saying you don’t think that they believe their religion is the best one?

Which one do they believe is the best then?

I'm not saying anything, you are, you are making things up, you are stating that I'm saying things that I am not.

Respecting others opinions on 11:59 - Jun 27 with 401 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 11:47 - Jun 27 by trampie

I'm not saying anything, you are, you are making things up, you are stating that I'm saying things that I am not.

It’s all the same. Thinking their religion is the best/superior/are chosen to follow such a religion.

All the same thing.

None of it is racist.

Respecting others opinions on 12:11 - Jun 27 with 398 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 11:59 - Jun 27 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s all the same. Thinking their religion is the best/superior/are chosen to follow such a religion.

All the same thing.

None of it is racist.

What is good about you is that you are able to argue/have a spat then leave it behind.

Many on here could learn from you

I cannot remember what we last argued about so that's a good measure of some respect,as regards to those commenting on my views of the south Wales valleys of 15 years ago!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024