Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many do you think will come in this week ? 12:21 - Aug 30 with 4437 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m going all out with five.
Edit - And two out.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 12:23 - Aug 30 with 3376 viewsWhiterockin

Two in two out.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 12:28 - Aug 30 with 3345 viewsnantywatcher

Anymore than 1 and my head is going to be spinning!!
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 12:33 - Aug 30 with 3321 viewsheatwave

How many so far? Is it 6 I've lost count?
Bring in another 5 that's one helluva lot.
New starting X1 with 4 up front.
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 12:35 - Aug 30 with 3315 viewsGVJack

3 in. None out (that we want to lose) but may trim the squad of fringe players with quick sales/loans out.

Unless we already have an experienced and powerfull CB lined up as a replacement I expect the Swans Hierarchy to stick two fingers up to the saints and retain woods services (until January at least).
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 13:00 - Aug 30 with 3219 viewsnantywatcher

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 12:28 - Aug 30 by nantywatcher

Anymore than 1 and my head is going to be spinning!!

We're like a poor man's Chelsea thinking that the more players we ram into our dressing room we are bound to improve the squad. Like kids playing 'shops.' We are throwing away potential indiscriminately. For example the improvement in Liam Cullen's performance last night was significant. I would prefer blooding our own talent than adding more players who don't look at Swansea City other than being a source of income.
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 13:05 - Aug 30 with 3210 viewshowenjack

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 12:23 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

Two in two out.

750 through Dover yesterday We should be alright for a centre back
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 13:07 - Aug 30 with 3198 viewsFireboy2

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 13:00 - Aug 30 by nantywatcher

We're like a poor man's Chelsea thinking that the more players we ram into our dressing room we are bound to improve the squad. Like kids playing 'shops.' We are throwing away potential indiscriminately. For example the improvement in Liam Cullen's performance last night was significant. I would prefer blooding our own talent than adding more players who don't look at Swansea City other than being a source of income.

Good to know that cullen played well last night as I didn't even know he was on the pitch at Preston.
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 13:19 - Aug 30 with 3172 viewsnantywatcher

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 13:07 - Aug 30 by Fireboy2

Good to know that cullen played well last night as I didn't even know he was on the pitch at Preston.

He won a load of heading duels, looked sharp all game and his technique for the shot that produced the penalty was top drawer.
Login to get fewer ads

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 13:24 - Aug 30 with 3152 viewsKeithHaynes

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 13:19 - Aug 30 by nantywatcher

He won a load of heading duels, looked sharp all game and his technique for the shot that produced the penalty was top drawer.

Good to hear.

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 19:39 - Aug 30 with 2860 viewsThornburyswan

1 in & 1 out so far, unless GKs don’t count.
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 22:13 - Aug 30 with 2710 viewsmagicdaps10

Going 2 out and that includes Benda.

3 in and that includes Broome so 2 from here on in........loan and a permanent, left back and another defender.

The need is Centre half, left sided defender, attacking midfielder and striker.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 22:23 - Aug 30 with 2694 viewsQJumpingJack

I hope I am wrong buy my hunch is zero (Thursday-Friday)
[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 22:23]
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 22:27 - Aug 30 with 2671 viewsonehunglow

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 22:23 - Aug 30 by QJumpingJack

I hope I am wrong buy my hunch is zero (Thursday-Friday)
[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 22:23]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 22:36 - Aug 30 with 2649 viewsBoundy

Who knows but there'll be a reason /excuse if none in

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 07:32 - Aug 31 with 2501 viewspete

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 22:36 - Aug 30 by Boundy

Who knows but there'll be a reason /excuse if none in

with the sad news of our new chairmans mum passing away and you know who will be calling the shots until he takes charge again cannot see many if any being brought in ( as the Davies deal shows)
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:20 - Aug 31 with 2435 viewsKeithHaynes

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 07:32 - Aug 31 by pete

with the sad news of our new chairmans mum passing away and you know who will be calling the shots until he takes charge again cannot see many if any being brought in ( as the Davies deal shows)

Is that official now ?

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:23 - Aug 31 with 2427 viewspete

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:20 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

Is that official now ?

lol Keith you would know much more about this than i, its just my thoughts and what the owners have a past record of.
But of course my families condolances to the chairmans family
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:29 - Aug 31 with 2408 viewsKeithHaynes

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 07:32 - Aug 31 by pete

That news is now out then ?

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:30 - Aug 31 with 2405 viewspete

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:29 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

you tell me Keith ?
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:34 - Aug 31 with 2393 viewsKeithHaynes

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:30 - Aug 31 by pete

you tell me Keith ?

As I’ve said on another post. Having had dialogue with the chairman and asked to keep a confidence we did. He has been in the USA for some while, hence our mentions of him not being able to make on the ground decisions this transfer window. I was just interested as to where you read it.

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:36 - Aug 31 with 2374 viewspete

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:29 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

like you i hope that 5 good guys are brought in but in all honesty cannot see it going on past indications, was hoping this new regime would be a plesant suprise and to some extent they have i think but when it comes down to it , me looking in not a lot has changed to like me the average supporter.
I for one am greatful for your input and honest assesment of all things Swansea f c long may it be so
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:39 - Aug 31 with 2357 viewspete

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:34 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

As I’ve said on another post. Having had dialogue with the chairman and asked to keep a confidence we did. He has been in the USA for some while, hence our mentions of him not being able to make on the ground decisions this transfer window. I was just interested as to where you read it.

I read it on one of the articles on this site only this morning ,
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:43 - Aug 31 with 2333 viewsKeithHaynes

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:39 - Aug 31 by pete

I read it on one of the articles on this site only this morning ,

I think that was a post from Ian05 👍

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:45 - Aug 31 with 2317 viewspete

How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:34 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

Just checked Keith it was posted by lanswans on the 30th and replied to by Jesus of Narberth at 22/57 again on the 30th and i only saw it this morning
How many do you think will come in this week ? on 08:53 - Aug 31 with 2283 viewsdna

As has been said, condolences to the chairman and his family.

But, surely you delegate responsibility - think we're looking at, yet another, transfer window full of false expectations and if so, a difficult season ahead.

It's becoming worryingly repetitive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024