Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Covid inquiry 17:20 - Oct 30 with 9347 viewsSullutaCreturned

Quite surprised theres not already a thread but here we go, nothing we didn't already know or at least suspect but todays evidnce,

Martin Reynolds - who headed the private office of the prime minister during the pandemic - has finished giving evidence at the Covid inquiry
Messages between Dominic Cummings, Cabinet Secretary Simon Case and ex-No 10 communications director Lee Cain were shown during the session
In them, Case, the most senior civil servant, accuses then-PM Boris Johnson of constantly changing his mind - and tells the others Johnson "cannot lead and we cannot support him"
He also says the government looks like a "tragic joke" in the messages, which were sent in September 2020 - six months into the pandemic

Obviously that's not all of it, the rest is here,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/health-67243378

But isn't that quote really telling and it should be so damaging that Bojo is never allowed near politics again..."cannot lead and we cannot support him" and all he was good for was hiding in fridges.
The Covid inquiry on 20:56 - Nov 1 with 1179 viewsmajorraglan

I’ve just read an account of Helen MacNamara’s evidence to the Covid inquiry, the government of the day were completely shambolic, incompetent and dishonest with evidence being destroyed. It’s a disgrace.
The Covid inquiry on 21:20 - Nov 1 with 1147 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 12:22 - Nov 1 by mangohilljack

You can keep trying to convince yourself, but the inevitable truth will come out. We're getting closer and closer.
Great timing too when most of the world are focused on the Middle East

I'm not convincing myself. I've looked at Ferguson's model and what actually happened. Actually for myself.

I'm not reading somebody else's opinion on it.
The Covid inquiry on 21:25 - Nov 1 with 1137 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 12:33 - Nov 1 by mangohilljack

Some good posters were kicked off this forum for letting the forum know what we're all only now finding out.

A Fans Dad
1462Jack
Summer from Texas
Ronald Stump

to name but a few , there were many more.

Maybe should get them back on to see what the next instalment is with everything that is going on.

None of them really make made any sense. Some were obviously WUM's.

AFD was the most dangerous and should have been banned earlier if he is now. Anyone with an ounce of sense could see he was talking utter nonsense about everything.
The Covid inquiry on 21:32 - Nov 1 with 1133 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 20:56 - Nov 1 by majorraglan

I’ve just read an account of Helen MacNamara’s evidence to the Covid inquiry, the government of the day were completely shambolic, incompetent and dishonest with evidence being destroyed. It’s a disgrace.

I watched her giving evidence. It was absolutely incredible to watch. It seems like the civil service held the country together. Some of the statements were incredible, we were heading for a catastrophe.

What have we become? The ministers involved have appeared on celebrity SAS and the jungle programme and BoJo has been given a show on a national news channel. I honestly think they could/should be looking at criminal charges.

They were the best of the bunch at the time and now we've ended up with Suella Braverman and co.
The Covid inquiry on 08:56 - Nov 2 with 1044 viewsonehunglow

The Covid inquiry on 21:32 - Nov 1 by Scotia

I watched her giving evidence. It was absolutely incredible to watch. It seems like the civil service held the country together. Some of the statements were incredible, we were heading for a catastrophe.

What have we become? The ministers involved have appeared on celebrity SAS and the jungle programme and BoJo has been given a show on a national news channel. I honestly think they could/should be looking at criminal charges.

They were the best of the bunch at the time and now we've ended up with Suella Braverman and co.

And they thought Boris was a joke ,a naughty ,raffish public school boy who brought us back from the nasty Europeans and to what.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Covid inquiry on 11:49 - Nov 2 with 1008 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 21:32 - Nov 1 by Scotia

What we have become is a country...well lets just call it a ship of fools. We keep voting for the same faces, the same party or parties and we expect something different, something better. That despite all the evidence of over 50 years that our politicians were getting ever worse.

Will everyone fall for it next time, will be another income tax cut but stealth taxes will rise so we pay double what we gained?

The covid inquiry is just telling us what a lot of us already thought, the government on the day and this day still, it's a steaming mass of corruption, negligence, indifference and stupidity.
There is an air of indifference about politicians because they think they are better, they think they know better despite them ruling over a situation even Monty Python couldn't have made up, or if the Pythons had done a skit like this people would have thought it too far fetched.
Helen MacNamara's words, that she would struggle to recall a day, any day where covid rules were properly followed, that surely puts to bed any thoughts that Bojo is anything hut an idiot, a serial liar and utterly unfit to ever be allowed near to politics or any form of power again.
If we had deliberatley tried to elect a comletely useless buffoon we couldn't have found anyone better qualified.
That was part of the damage Corbyn did, when so many people (myself included) thought Corbyn unelectable then the writing was on the wall. I've been told it's partly my fault we got Bojo because I didn't vote Labour but then, I didn't vote tory either. So we got stuck with the Crown Prince of chaos, the Sultan of stupid and yet people still jumped to defend him and his party seemingly intent on ignoring the mountain of proof that the tory government is so bad we need an election now to get rid of them before they sink this ship and take the rest of us fools with them.
The Covid inquiry on 06:15 - Nov 3 with 889 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 19:35 - Nov 1 by SullutaCreturned

Yeah, hamas started this to help the cover up!

For what it's worth I had a conversation with the site owner about freedom of speech, actually I made several posts about it.
There are things we are not allowed to say anymore and I dont agree with it. freedom of speech helps us identify who the loonies are, besides I'm not in favour of cancelling people's opinions.
Free and open debate should be a cornerstone of democracy but just like democracy, freedom of speech is sham, it doesn't exist any more. We are all being told what we cannot talk about.

Do you believe Hamas started this? got into Israel unopposed ?

You are easily fooled
The Covid inquiry on 06:24 - Nov 3 with 889 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 13:00 - Nov 1 by onehunglow

So a killer virus appears and wipes out people whole scale
Some of our punters see masks as useless,no need for distancing nor closing of businesses.
Why,? So they know better
Then a vaccine comes along and saves millions and now doubts about that.

Pity our experts weren’t government as they know and knew what to do even how to handle the unknown

Hang on a minute here, a killer virus ?

The killer virus that miraculously disappeared!

If it was the vaccine that saved us then why are the unvaccinated walking around like nothing has happened.

None of what you or the advice we were given at the time is logical, none of it makes any sense.

For the record I never wore a mask and I never got jabbed, I was told by the government that once the borders re-open that I would be hunted down by this killer virus and would be killed.

well I'm still waiting .

I also travelled the world during Covid whilst others were locked up
Login to get fewer ads

The Covid inquiry on 08:01 - Nov 3 with 841 viewsmajorraglan

The Covid inquiry on 06:24 - Nov 3 by mangohilljack

If it was the vaccine that saved us then why are the unvaccinated walking around like nothing has happened.

None of what you or the advice we were given at the time is logical, none of it makes any sense.

For the record I never wore a mask and I never got jabbed, I was told by the government that once the borders re-open that I would be hunted down by this killer virus and would be killed.

well I'm still waiting .

In the U.K. people are still dying of or dying with Covid. It may not be reported widely in the media, but it’s happening.
The Covid inquiry on 08:47 - Nov 3 with 827 viewsScotia

well I'm still waiting .

So the government told you that Covid would kill you?
The Covid inquiry on 09:42 - Nov 3 with 805 viewsWhiterockin

well I'm still waiting .

Unfortunately those who died are not around to respond to your idiotic self indulgent post.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Covid inquiry on 10:15 - Nov 3 with 766 viewsonehunglow

well I'm still waiting .

The only world you have travelled is in your imagination .
You have come from nowhere to be the most dangerous dyckhead on here posting killer lies
The funeral of my best chum was one because of Covid. It said so officially. Dead, cause , Covid.
Ergo ,killer virus .
You’re a virus I am not erasing .

The Covid inquiry on 10:27 - Nov 3 with 754 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 08:01 - Nov 3 by majorraglan

In the U.K. people are still dying of or dying with Covid. It may not be reported widely in the media, but it’s happening.

I sympathise with anyone that dies or has relatives that die of ill health.

People get the flu and die every year and have done for many years.

If people have ill health or are older they too can succumb to the flu or as we now know it as the rebranded name covid 19.

This is nothing new and certainly not a 'killer virus' as portrayed by our incompetent government in 2020.

What about those that are dying as a result of adverse reactions to the jib? We're at a stage now where that is undeniable.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 10:28]
The Covid inquiry on 10:30 - Nov 3 with 751 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 08:47 - Nov 3 by Scotia

So the government told you that Covid would kill you?

Yes absolutely, and on many occasions
The Covid inquiry on 10:33 - Nov 3 with 747 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 09:42 - Nov 3 by Whiterockin

Unfortunately those who died are not around to respond to your idiotic self indulgent post.

It's not idiotic and it's not self indulgent. I have concerns as do many many others who were demonised throughout the so called pandemic.

Should I just sit in the corner and shut up like a good little boy.

Sorry, I'm a very open minded person and if someone can provide legitimate evidence of the claims I will certainly hold my hand up and say I was wrong.

I won't hold my breath though
The Covid inquiry on 10:36 - Nov 3 with 738 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 10:15 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

The only world you have travelled is in your imagination .
You have come from nowhere to be the most dangerous dyckhead on here posting killer lies
The funeral of my best chum was one because of Covid. It said so officially. Dead, cause , Covid.
Ergo ,killer virus .
You’re a virus I am not erasing .

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss.
If I had called you what you just called me I'd have been banned already.
One day you will wake up and smell the coffee.

I wouldn't want an apology though as I get it.
The Covid inquiry on 11:13 - Nov 3 with 708 viewsonehunglow

We get a virus.
Was it a virus or were we ,the whole world,being scammed
Was it no more than flu?
If it was, we needed a vaccine
The vaccine came and helped millions to live and bring us back to normal

Had we no vaccine, people would continue to be wiped out.

We live in a world where people cannot take to be told they are wrong

The Covid inquiry on 11:36 - Nov 3 with 701 viewscontroversial_jack

It was nothing like the flu. It's a completely different virus. The flu doesn't kill healthy medical professionals, police officers etc.

Masks and isolation worked. The Spanish flu in 1918 killed millions. some cities that had masks and isolation did much better than those that didn't - there was no vaccine then

The vaccine saved lives - i'm not so sure about that, as it only provides immunity for a few months at best. The virus has weakened as do all of them. It was a horrible time. I know of at least 10 who died from this horrible virus and mrs CJ worked on the covid wards all through the pandemic. Those who refused to wear masks and broke the regs, on purpose should have been jailed
The Covid inquiry on 13:14 - Nov 3 with 677 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 11:13 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

We get a virus.
Was it a virus or were we ,the whole world,being scammed
Was it no more than flu?
If it was, we needed a vaccine
The vaccine came and helped millions to live and bring us back to normal

Had we no vaccine, people would continue to be wiped out.

We live in a world where people cannot take to be told they are wrong

How ironic, that last sentence.

So it's clear you are in lock step with the government narrative.
How many narratives have been proved wrong in the last couple of decades alone.
Do you need me to tell you what they were?
The Covid inquiry on 13:19 - Nov 3 with 672 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 11:36 - Nov 3 by controversial_jack

It was nothing like the flu. It's a completely different virus. The flu doesn't kill healthy medical professionals, police officers etc.

Masks and isolation worked. The Spanish flu in 1918 killed millions. some cities that had masks and isolation did much better than those that didn't - there was no vaccine then

The vaccine saved lives - i'm not so sure about that, as it only provides immunity for a few months at best. The virus has weakened as do all of them. It was a horrible time. I know of at least 10 who died from this horrible virus and mrs CJ worked on the covid wards all through the pandemic. Those who refused to wear masks and broke the regs, on purpose should have been jailed

That is the most bonkers dystopian response I've heard in this regard.

wow, jail for not wearing a mask or basically exercising your right to freedom of choice.

That is unreal
The Covid inquiry on 13:24 - Nov 3 with 648 viewsWhiterockin

The Covid inquiry on 13:19 - Nov 3 by mangohilljack

That is the most bonkers dystopian response I've heard in this regard.

wow, jail for not wearing a mask or basically exercising your right to freedom of choice.

That is unreal

There is no freedom of choice where the law is concerned. If a government made it mandatory and a legal obligation to wear a mask and you refused you would receive the correct punishment. Freedom of voice wouldn't enter into it.

The Covid inquiry on 13:33 - Nov 3 with 629 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 13:24 - Nov 3 by Whiterockin

There is no freedom of choice where the law is concerned. If a government made it mandatory and a legal obligation to wear a mask and you refused you would receive the correct punishment. Freedom of voice wouldn't enter into it.

Do you know what mandatory means?

It was not lawful either which is why the fines dished out for non compliance were never paid bye anybody with a braincell
The Covid inquiry on 13:43 - Nov 3 with 614 viewsWhiterockin

The Covid inquiry on 13:33 - Nov 3 by mangohilljack

Do you know what mandatory means?

It was not lawful either which is why the fines dished out for non compliance were never paid bye anybody with a braincell

I don't know if you were in this country during covid or Australia. But I'll give you an example of what was happening here.

On public transport face masks were compulsory. Without one you were refused access. The freedom of choice was whether you used public transport or not. You did not have freedom of choice as to whether you wore one or not on the public transport. If you were in Australia throughout you would have a totally different understanding.

The Covid inquiry on 14:13 - Nov 3 with 581 viewshowenjack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12702971/GP-unblemished-40-year-caree
The Covid inquiry on 16:05 - Nov 3 with 531 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 10:30 - Nov 3 by mangohilljack

Yes absolutely, and on many occasions

No they didn't. Prove it.

I think you've just believed some 4th hand misrepresented guff because you're gullible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024