Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Covid inquiry 17:20 - Oct 30 with 9306 viewsSullutaCreturned

Quite surprised theres not already a thread but here we go, nothing we didn't already know or at least suspect but todays evidnce,

Martin Reynolds - who headed the private office of the prime minister during the pandemic - has finished giving evidence at the Covid inquiry
Messages between Dominic Cummings, Cabinet Secretary Simon Case and ex-No 10 communications director Lee Cain were shown during the session
In them, Case, the most senior civil servant, accuses then-PM Boris Johnson of constantly changing his mind - and tells the others Johnson "cannot lead and we cannot support him"
He also says the government looks like a "tragic joke" in the messages, which were sent in September 2020 - six months into the pandemic

Obviously that's not all of it, the rest is here,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/health-67243378

But isn't that quote really telling and it should be so damaging that Bojo is never allowed near politics again..."cannot lead and we cannot support him" and all he was good for was hiding in fridges.
The Covid inquiry on 17:44 - Nov 3 with 883 viewscontroversial_jack

The Covid inquiry on 13:19 - Nov 3 by mangohilljack

That is the most bonkers dystopian response I've heard in this regard.

wow, jail for not wearing a mask or basically exercising your right to freedom of choice.

That is unreal

If it was the law then it has to be adhered to. Do you think you are so special and entiltled that it doesn't apply to you
The Covid inquiry on 17:45 - Nov 3 with 891 viewsWingstandwood

Covid definitely existed, that is why one of (sorry not on Google) Wales's leading senior/clinician respiratory consultants caught it in newly commissioned/enabled R.A.U at Morriston Hospital after being transferred there. I'd trust a person like that every day of the week when it comes to giving an honest account.

And that R.A.U truly existed, it was not an illusion i.e. it was on the left of the corridor as you walk in from the entrance at the incinerator end of the hospital. And then there is a much loved staff member like “Jenelyn" just as one example whom lost her life from Covid at only 41 years of age. And that moving tribute to her at the front of Morriston Hospital with the wailing ambulance sirens marking her passing.

You see? It’s not like those Johnny Mathis lyrics “It's all a dream, an illusion now”. It was all true. God bless all our brave NHS staff who ran forwards instead of backwards and whom never “worked from home”.

And it’s not like Rosemary’s Baby movie where everyone was a wrong-un participating in a mass deception/conspiracy from government to NHS management, to NHS frontline staff to millions of others affected all over the world. And to get China to participate in the ruse? Duck! Flying pig alert!

Argus!

The Covid inquiry on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 880 viewsGwyn737

The Covid inquiry on 17:45 - Nov 3 by Wingstandwood

Covid definitely existed, that is why one of (sorry not on Google) Wales's leading senior/clinician respiratory consultants caught it in newly commissioned/enabled R.A.U at Morriston Hospital after being transferred there. I'd trust a person like that every day of the week when it comes to giving an honest account.

And that R.A.U truly existed, it was not an illusion i.e. it was on the left of the corridor as you walk in from the entrance at the incinerator end of the hospital. And then there is a much loved staff member like “Jenelyn" just as one example whom lost her life from Covid at only 41 years of age. And that moving tribute to her at the front of Morriston Hospital with the wailing ambulance sirens marking her passing.

You see? It’s not like those Johnny Mathis lyrics “It's all a dream, an illusion now”. It was all true. God bless all our brave NHS staff who ran forwards instead of backwards and whom never “worked from home”.

And it’s not like Rosemary’s Baby movie where everyone was a wrong-un participating in a mass deception/conspiracy from government to NHS management, to NHS frontline staff to millions of others affected all over the world. And to get China to participate in the ruse? Duck! Flying pig alert!

Brilliant post 👏
The Covid inquiry on 17:51 - Nov 3 with 878 viewsWingstandwood

The Covid inquiry on 17:49 - Nov 3 by Gwyn737

Brilliant post 👏

The hilarity is? It would have taken around 30,000 for 9-11 conspiracy. For a Covid-hoax it would have required millions.

Argus!

The Covid inquiry on 18:23 - Nov 3 with 836 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 13:33 - Nov 3 by mangohilljack

Do you know what mandatory means?

It was not lawful either which is why the fines dished out for non compliance were never paid bye anybody with a braincell

Mandatory....required by law or mandate. If the government passes a law then it is lawful unless a higher power that a UK court recognises like the ECHR pr even a Supreme court judge, says otherwise.

We weren't told it definitely would kill us, we were told it COULD which is true and we lost a friend, my wife (NHS worker) lost colleagues and while it's true that Flu kills too, covid was an unknown at the beginning, all we knew was that is was highly virulent.

Now Hamas, have you got any proof, anything besides your own opinion that Hamas didn't or couldn't have crossed into Israel unooposed and undetected? Have you been to that part of the world? How familiar are you with it? Are you aware it was an Israeli national holiday?

This is taken from the BBC (I know, it's all lies!)
Where were the Israel Defense Forces, in those long hours as Hamas militants roamed at will around communities near Gaza, some are asking.

"The army completely failed as a quick-reaction force," one Israeli said, pointing to how some of the communities that came under attack had to rely on their own civilian protection forces while they waited for the military to arrive.

The full answer of why this happened will take some time to emerge. But it seems as if surprise, scale and speed overwhelmed defences which were patchy and unprepared for what they faced.

Surprise was crucial in Hamas's assault.

Israeli intelligence failed to get inside the planning by Hamas for the attack. The group seems to have undertaken a long-term programme of deception to give the impression it was incapable or unwilling to launch an ambitious attack.

It also practised good operational security, probably keeping off electronic communications.

Hamas then relied on the unprecedented scale and speed of what came next.

Just what are you claiming? That Israel allowed this attack to happen? Otherwise, just what are you saying?
The Covid inquiry on 18:29 - Nov 3 with 831 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 16:05 - Nov 3 by Scotia

No they didn't. Prove it.

I think you've just believed some 4th hand misrepresented guff because you're gullible.

Whatever they did in Autralia, it was better than the USA,

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/15/world/australia/covid-deaths.html

In the UK, didn't some covid denier die from...COVID?
The Covid inquiry on 18:31 - Nov 3 with 828 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 06:24 - Nov 3 by mangohilljack

Hang on a minute here, a killer virus ?

The killer virus that miraculously disappeared!

If it was the vaccine that saved us then why are the unvaccinated walking around like nothing has happened.

None of what you or the advice we were given at the time is logical, none of it makes any sense.

For the record I never wore a mask and I never got jabbed, I was told by the government that once the borders re-open that I would be hunted down by this killer virus and would be killed.

well I'm still waiting .

I also travelled the world during Covid whilst others were locked up

Just how did you manage that? Australia was quite locked down and other countries weren't allowingtravel either.

Where did you leave from and where did you go?

PS, if you could travel so much, what line of work are you in?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 21:25]
The Covid inquiry on 19:31 - Nov 3 with 802 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The Covid inquiry on 06:24 - Nov 3 by mangohilljack

Hang on a minute here, a killer virus ?

The killer virus that miraculously disappeared!

If it was the vaccine that saved us then why are the unvaccinated walking around like nothing has happened.

None of what you or the advice we were given at the time is logical, none of it makes any sense.

For the record I never wore a mask and I never got jabbed, I was told by the government that once the borders re-open that I would be hunted down by this killer virus and would be killed.

well I'm still waiting .

I also travelled the world during Covid whilst others were locked up

“ The killer virus that miraculously disappeared!”

It didn’t disappear it adapted to survive in the face of greater human immunity driven both by exposure and the vaccinations. This makes it a lot less dangerous, even to the unvaccinated. But the long term effects of the virus on many are seriously debilitating.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

The Covid inquiry on 19:34 - Nov 3 with 800 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The Covid inquiry on 13:19 - Nov 3 by mangohilljack

That is the most bonkers dystopian response I've heard in this regard.

wow, jail for not wearing a mask or basically exercising your right to freedom of choice.

That is unreal

If you chose to not wear trousers and pants in public you would be arrested as nobody wants to see your tiny one eyed wonder weasel. It’s the law to cover your cock. If it’s the law to cover your mouth and nose then what’s the difference?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The Covid inquiry on 01:27 - Nov 4 with 713 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 16:05 - Nov 3 by Scotia

No they didn't. Prove it.

I think you've just believed some 4th hand misrepresented guff because you're gullible.

Yes they didI safe it with my own eyes, we were told many times covid would hunt us down simply for being unvaccinated - If you are that keen to see it then search it' The virus will hunt you out': Premier Palaszczuk issues stern warning to the unvaccinated
The Covid inquiry on 01:29 - Nov 4 with 712 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 17:44 - Nov 3 by controversial_jack

If it was the law then it has to be adhered to. Do you think you are so special and entiltled that it doesn't apply to you

It wasn't the law, never has been and never will be.
It appears only gullible people like you have fallen for the lies
The Covid inquiry on 01:37 - Nov 4 with 710 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 17:45 - Nov 3 by Wingstandwood

Yes covid existed, the flu rebranded ..as simple as that.
The Covid inquiry on 01:53 - Nov 4 with 709 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 18:23 - Nov 3 by SullutaCreturned

Mandatory....required by law or mandate. If the government passes a law then it is lawful unless a higher power that a UK court recognises like the ECHR pr even a Supreme court judge, says otherwise.

We weren't told it definitely would kill us, we were told it COULD which is true and we lost a friend, my wife (NHS worker) lost colleagues and while it's true that Flu kills too, covid was an unknown at the beginning, all we knew was that is was highly virulent.

Now Hamas, have you got any proof, anything besides your own opinion that Hamas didn't or couldn't have crossed into Israel unooposed and undetected? Have you been to that part of the world? How familiar are you with it? Are you aware it was an Israeli national holiday?

This is taken from the BBC (I know, it's all lies!)
Where were the Israel Defense Forces, in those long hours as Hamas militants roamed at will around communities near Gaza, some are asking.

"The army completely failed as a quick-reaction force," one Israeli said, pointing to how some of the communities that came under attack had to rely on their own civilian protection forces while they waited for the military to arrive.

The full answer of why this happened will take some time to emerge. But it seems as if surprise, scale and speed overwhelmed defences which were patchy and unprepared for what they faced.

Surprise was crucial in Hamas's assault.

Israeli intelligence failed to get inside the planning by Hamas for the attack. The group seems to have undertaken a long-term programme of deception to give the impression it was incapable or unwilling to launch an ambitious attack.

It also practised good operational security, probably keeping off electronic communications.

Hamas then relied on the unprecedented scale and speed of what came next.

Just what are you claiming? That Israel allowed this attack to happen? Otherwise, just what are you saying?

What law was passed then? I'm all ears.

Why were millions of fines thrown out of court if it was the law?

As for Hamas, how many times do you need to see a false flag paving the way for an invasion. It's not the first time it's happened and it won't be the last time.

You do know what is going on in the Gaza as we speak right?
The Covid inquiry on 01:55 - Nov 4 with 708 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 18:31 - Nov 3 by SullutaCreturned

Just how did you manage that? Australia was quite locked down and other countries weren't allowingtravel either.

Where did you leave from and where did you go?

PS, if you could travel so much, what line of work are you in?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 21:25]

US, Europe UAE and Asia

It had nothing to do with my line of work
The Covid inquiry on 01:57 - Nov 4 with 707 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 19:34 - Nov 3 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If you chose to not wear trousers and pants in public you would be arrested as nobody wants to see your tiny one eyed wonder weasel. It’s the law to cover your cock. If it’s the law to cover your mouth and nose then what’s the difference?

I'll ask again under what law ?
I'll refrain from responding to the rest of your pathetic retort
The Covid inquiry on 09:03 - Nov 4 with 664 viewsGwyn737

The Covid inquiry on 01:57 - Nov 4 by mangohilljack

I'll ask again under what law ?
I'll refrain from responding to the rest of your pathetic retort

Your tone and writing style has changed. Interesting.
The Covid inquiry on 09:07 - Nov 4 with 657 viewsWhiterockin

The Covid inquiry on 09:03 - Nov 4 by Gwyn737

You don't mean from aggressive to defensive do you Gwyn it tends to happen when your argument is ripped to shreds and you are getting hammered.
The Covid inquiry on 09:11 - Nov 4 with 643 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 09:03 - Nov 4 by Gwyn737

Care to elaborate on that. What exactly is your point?
The Covid inquiry on 09:15 - Nov 4 with 623 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 09:07 - Nov 4 by Whiterockin

You don't mean from aggressive to defensive do you Gwyn it tends to happen when your argument is ripped to shreds and you are getting hammered.

Please point me in the direction where I have been aggressive? The only abuse on this thread has come from the usual clique.

I can debate contructively and with factual information. No need to be aggressive.

My argument ripped apart? I'm the only one posting contructively and with any iota of sense.

Do keep clutching those straws
The Covid inquiry on 10:01 - Nov 4 with 591 viewsonehunglow

The Covid inquiry on 09:07 - Nov 4 by Whiterockin

Come on,who is this WUM?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Covid inquiry on 10:38 - Nov 4 with 569 viewsbuilthjack

The Covid inquiry on 10:01 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

Come on,who is this WUM?

You must know

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Covid inquiry on 11:13 - Nov 4 with 561 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 01:53 - Nov 4 by mangohilljack

What law was passed then? I'm all ears.

Why were millions of fines thrown out of court if it was the law?

As for Hamas, how many times do you need to see a false flag paving the way for an invasion. It's not the first time it's happened and it won't be the last time.

You do know what is going on in the Gaza as we speak right?

The Corona Virus act 2020, a whole swathe of laws.

Here in Wales,

https://www.gov.wales/coronavirus-law

Now Hamas, again I'll ask, what are you claiming? Who is responsible for the false flag operation you claim? Surely you are not claiming Israel infiltrated Gaza and launched hundreds of rockets at its own country then attacked and murdered their own people taking hundreds of them back to Gaza to be prisoners?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/23/israel-shows-footage-of-hamas-kill

Why haven't I heard any news about Hamas claiming innocence, denying they made the attacks then, nothing on social media or posted by the usual fruit loops?

You need to see a Dr though some suspect you are one!
The Covid inquiry on 12:10 - Nov 4 with 552 viewsSuperjan

The Covid inquiry on 11:13 - Nov 4 by SullutaCreturned

Here in Wales,

Now Hamas, again I'll ask, what are you claiming? Who is responsible for the false flag operation you claim? Surely you are not claiming Israel infiltrated Gaza and launched hundreds of rockets at its own country then attacked and murdered their own people taking hundreds of them back to Gaza to be prisoners?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/23/israel-shows-footage-of-hamas-kill

Why haven't I heard any news about Hamas claiming innocence, denying they made the attacks then, nothing on social media or posted by the usual fruit loops?

The poster in question is definitely not a doctor, he’s highly opinionated and always right ( in his own mind ) .
The Covid inquiry on 12:53 - Nov 4 with 518 viewsonehunglow

The Covid inquiry on 11:13 - Nov 4 by SullutaCreturned

Here in Wales,

I've seen little criticism of lovely Hamas Palestinian freedom fighters leaving boot prints on a baby before it's beheaded
These rats boast about this they praise it
These actions will see them ok on a paradise
I used to think Israel is wrong to act as it does, without mercy, indiscriminately at times, but we have no idea as to the sub humanity of their Arab neighbours
No marchers condemning Hamas
I get what Israel must feel

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Covid inquiry on 12:56 - Nov 4 with 512 viewsunion_jack

The Covid inquiry on 10:01 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

Come on,who is this WUM?

I’ll hazard a guess it’s Dr Pain in the Ass us.

Just a wild guess of course

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024