Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Covid inquiry 17:20 - Oct 30 with 9348 viewsSullutaCreturned

Quite surprised theres not already a thread but here we go, nothing we didn't already know or at least suspect but todays evidnce,

Martin Reynolds - who headed the private office of the prime minister during the pandemic - has finished giving evidence at the Covid inquiry
Messages between Dominic Cummings, Cabinet Secretary Simon Case and ex-No 10 communications director Lee Cain were shown during the session
In them, Case, the most senior civil servant, accuses then-PM Boris Johnson of constantly changing his mind - and tells the others Johnson "cannot lead and we cannot support him"
He also says the government looks like a "tragic joke" in the messages, which were sent in September 2020 - six months into the pandemic

Obviously that's not all of it, the rest is here,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/health-67243378

But isn't that quote really telling and it should be so damaging that Bojo is never allowed near politics again..."cannot lead and we cannot support him" and all he was good for was hiding in fridges.
The Covid inquiry on 12:59 - Nov 4 with 1160 viewsonehunglow

The Covid inquiry on 12:56 - Nov 4 by union_jack

I’ll hazard a guess it’s Dr Pain in the Ass us.

Just a wild guess of course

Hmm
I thought he was a good read but this character is more sinister a poster
God bless those who invented the vaccine
Now let's have one for cancer

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Covid inquiry on 15:08 - Nov 4 with 1105 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 01:27 - Nov 4 by mangohilljack

Yes they didI safe it with my own eyes, we were told many times covid would hunt us down simply for being unvaccinated - If you are that keen to see it then search it' The virus will hunt you out': Premier Palaszczuk issues stern warning to the unvaccinated

Ok. So you said that the government had said that Covid would kill the unvaccinated. I asked you to prove it and you indirectly sent me to this report.

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/annastacia-palaszczuk-says

You've completely misrepresented it. All conspiracy theorists have got is misunderstanding, misrepresentation and a big dose of paranoia. It must be really quite stressful.
The Covid inquiry on 15:31 - Nov 4 with 1094 viewsonehunglow

The Covid inquiry on 15:08 - Nov 4 by Scotia

Ok. So you said that the government had said that Covid would kill the unvaccinated. I asked you to prove it and you indirectly sent me to this report.

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/annastacia-palaszczuk-says

You've completely misrepresented it. All conspiracy theorists have got is misunderstanding, misrepresentation and a big dose of paranoia. It must be really quite stressful.

Covid did kill the unvaccinated

The Covid inquiry on 15:31 - Nov 4 with 1082 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 15:08 - Nov 4 by Scotia

That is just one of many occasions she come out with that claptrap. Total rubbish it has proved to be
The Covid inquiry on 15:45 - Nov 4 with 1085 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 15:31 - Nov 4 by mangohilljack

That is just one of many occasions she come out with that claptrap. Total rubbish it has proved to be

But it's nothing like you claimed it was is it? So come on, who in government said Covid would kill you because you were unvaccinated?

You've had about 3 days to find something and you seem to be struggling.
The Covid inquiry on 18:40 - Nov 4 with 1021 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 15:31 - Nov 4 by mangohilljack

So she said "covid will hunt down the unvaccinated" BUT nowhere does it say it'll kill them.

Unless you can provide a link that directly quotes her saying it WILL kill the unvaccinated then you are lying, misrepresenting to deliberately try and cause distress.

Something else.it's w ell worn path to go down, accusing people who disagree with you (and those of a like mind to you) of being in a clique. Much like other lies, simply putting that nonsense out there doesn't mean it's true.

I mean, try asking Builthy if he's in a clique with me
The Covid inquiry on 18:45 - Nov 4 with 1015 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 15:31 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

Yeah but not all of them but then, it did kill some who were vaccinated too. Viruses can be fuuny like that
The Covid inquiry on 19:00 - Nov 4 with 1003 viewsonehunglow

The Covid inquiry on 18:45 - Nov 4 by SullutaCreturned

Yeah but not all of them but then, it did kill some who were vaccinated too. Viruses can be fuuny like that

No,not all but ,keeping to text,it did kill unvaccinated by the score.
We needed a vaccine.
We don’t need quasi doctors on a football forum telling us we are wrong .

I despair of mankind

Login to get fewer ads

The Covid inquiry on 19:45 - Nov 4 with 984 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The Covid inquiry on 12:59 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

Hmm
I thought he was a good read but this character is more sinister a poster
God bless those who invented the vaccine
Now let's have one for cancer

We have one already for cancer. The HPV vaccine for young girls has been shown to cut the chance of developing cervical cancer by over 90%.

The link between viruses and cancer is clear. The link between vaccines and cancer prevention has also been proved.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The Covid inquiry on 19:53 - Nov 4 with 972 viewsonehunglow

The Covid inquiry on 19:45 - Nov 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

We have one already for cancer. The HPV vaccine for young girls has been shown to cut the chance of developing cervical cancer by over 90%.

The link between viruses and cancer is clear. The link between vaccines and cancer prevention has also been proved.

What about other cancers ?

The Covid inquiry on 20:10 - Nov 4 with 967 viewsGwyn737

The Covid inquiry on 19:45 - Nov 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They’ve started giving it to boys all well to prevent cancers later in life.

It’s excellent news 👏
The Covid inquiry on 20:58 - Nov 4 with 932 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 19:53 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

Preventative treatments for cancers are coming along quite quickly. Sadly too late for my sister but they will make a major breakthrough soon, I'm quite hopeful.
The Covid inquiry on 21:30 - Nov 4 with 908 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 12:56 - Nov 4 by union_jack

I’ll hazard a guess it’s Dr Pain in the Ass us.

Just a wild guess of course

Not.....Dr Proctologist?
The Covid inquiry on 02:32 - Nov 5 with 870 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 15:45 - Nov 4 by Scotia

But it's nothing like you claimed it was is it? So come on, who in government said Covid would kill you because you were unvaccinated?

You've had about 3 days to find something and you seem to be struggling.

She said it a number times during covid and she did say it would hunt you down and kill you. The woman had a lot of interests in the Pharma industry.

Oh and trust me I don't go searching for things to prove my point to you. I know what I've seen and I don't lie
The Covid inquiry on 02:33 - Nov 5 with 869 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 15:31 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

You sure about it? You have proof?
The Covid inquiry on 02:34 - Nov 5 with 868 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 18:40 - Nov 4 by SullutaCreturned

So she said "covid will hunt down the unvaccinated" BUT nowhere does it say it'll kill them.

Unless you can provide a link that directly quotes her saying it WILL kill the unvaccinated then you are lying, misrepresenting to deliberately try and cause distress.

Something else.it's w ell worn path to go down, accusing people who disagree with you (and those of a like mind to you) of being in a clique. Much like other lies, simply putting that nonsense out there doesn't mean it's true.

There is a massive clique on here, doesn't bother me to be honest but it definitely exists
The Covid inquiry on 07:53 - Nov 5 with 839 viewsbuilthjack

The Covid inquiry on 18:40 - Nov 4 by SullutaCreturned

Some things we agree on, others we disagree.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Covid inquiry on 07:59 - Nov 5 with 836 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 02:32 - Nov 5 by mangohilljack

She said it a number times during covid and she did say it would hunt you down and kill you. The woman had a lot of interests in the Pharma industry.

Oh and trust me I don't go searching for things to prove my point to you. I know what I've seen and I don't lie

If she said it a number of times I'm sure you'd be able to find some sort of proof. You don't seem to be able to.

I can't ever remember anyone claiming Covid would hunt down and kill the unvaccinated.

As I've said conspiracy theorists only have misunderstanding, misrepresentation and paranoia.
The Covid inquiry on 11:50 - Nov 5 with 780 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 07:53 - Nov 5 by builthjack

Some things we agree on, others we disagree.

Exactly, that's not a clique, thats personal opinion. It's like someone accusing me of being far left, I suspect you'd disagree with that.
The Covid inquiry on 12:17 - Nov 5 with 767 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 02:34 - Nov 5 by mangohilljack

There is a massive clique on here, doesn't bother me to be honest but it definitely exists

So you cannot provide any evidence to back up what you claim then? After all you did provide something but it didn't back you up so now you are saying you don't need to because you don't lie.

I don't know you from Adam so I'm supposed to take your word for it? Deam on.

You again claim there's a clique, that must be because we NEVER disagree with each other about things, eh? We all spend our time backing each other up, yeah, it doesn't happen. It just happens to be that several of us disagree with you about this and as you can't provide any proof....

As for doesn't bother you, if true stop going on about it. The truth there though is, you claim it to try and give some credence to your claim but without the evidence why should anybody believe you, stranger?
The Covid inquiry on 12:24 - Nov 5 with 765 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The Covid inquiry on 19:53 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

They’re obviously next on the list. The success of the HPV vaccine is a massive breakthrough which will prevent a lot of suffering and death. Now that they know that there is a significant link between viruses and certain cancers it’s probably (I’m guessing) a case of identifying which viruses are linked to which cancers and developing a vaccine for them, although that’s the tricky part. But with the advent of AI the speed as to which they can find these things should increase exponentially.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The Covid inquiry on 12:39 - Nov 5 with 752 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 12:24 - Nov 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They’re obviously next on the list. The success of the HPV vaccine is a massive breakthrough which will prevent a lot of suffering and death. Now that they know that there is a significant link between viruses and certain cancers it’s probably (I’m guessing) a case of identifying which viruses are linked to which cancers and developing a vaccine for them, although that’s the tricky part. But with the advent of AI the speed as to which they can find these things should increase exponentially.

You may be right about AI but even so, the speed with which it is being embraced bothers me.
Rather than being a good thing for humanity I think our development of technology has made the world worse in many respects and the continued drive forwards without any regard for the bad possibilities means we will probably do something to cause our own extinction.
Never mind a nuclear war or some disaster movie asteroid, I think something like "I am legend" is more likely. We'll speed ahead with medical development without taking the time to study it and find any problems then one day BOOM. We realise too late we have made a terrible decision.
it's not like we can trust the money men who back these decisions, there are plenty of examples where test results were hidden so profit kept coming, look at Thalidomide.
The Covid inquiry on 11:13 - Nov 6 with 675 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 12:39 - Nov 5 by SullutaCreturned

You may be right about AI but even so, the speed with which it is being embraced bothers me.
Rather than being a good thing for humanity I think our development of technology has made the world worse in many respects and the continued drive forwards without any regard for the bad possibilities means we will probably do something to cause our own extinction.
Never mind a nuclear war or some disaster movie asteroid, I think something like "I am legend" is more likely. We'll speed ahead with medical development without taking the time to study it and find any problems then one day BOOM. We realise too late we have made a terrible decision.
it's not like we can trust the money men who back these decisions, there are plenty of examples where test results were hidden so profit kept coming, look at Thalidomide.

You're getting there ...slowly but surely
The Covid inquiry on 16:24 - Nov 6 with 640 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 11:13 - Nov 6 by mangohilljack

You're getting there ...slowly but surely

I'm there as far as I'm concerned. I see the world as it is but I don't go for the full on tin foil hattery of some.
The Covid inquiry on 21:41 - Nov 7 with 561 viewsjackrmee

The Covid inquiry on 21:25 - Nov 1 by Scotia

None of them really make made any sense. Some were obviously WUM's.

AFD was the most dangerous and should have been banned earlier if he is now. Anyone with an ounce of sense could see he was talking utter nonsense about everything.

I wasn’t a fan of his arguments, but a lot of what AFD was talking about was right. Don’t ask me for quotes, I’m stoned.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024