Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Covid inquiry 17:20 - Oct 30 with 9346 viewsSullutaCreturned

Quite surprised theres not already a thread but here we go, nothing we didn't already know or at least suspect but todays evidnce,

Martin Reynolds - who headed the private office of the prime minister during the pandemic - has finished giving evidence at the Covid inquiry
Messages between Dominic Cummings, Cabinet Secretary Simon Case and ex-No 10 communications director Lee Cain were shown during the session
In them, Case, the most senior civil servant, accuses then-PM Boris Johnson of constantly changing his mind - and tells the others Johnson "cannot lead and we cannot support him"
He also says the government looks like a "tragic joke" in the messages, which were sent in September 2020 - six months into the pandemic

Obviously that's not all of it, the rest is here,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/health-67243378

But isn't that quote really telling and it should be so damaging that Bojo is never allowed near politics again..."cannot lead and we cannot support him" and all he was good for was hiding in fridges.
The Covid inquiry on 08:58 - Nov 8 with 908 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 21:41 - Nov 7 by jackrmee

I wasn’t a fan of his arguments, but a lot of what AFD was talking about was right. Don’t ask me for quotes, I’m stoned.

No they weren't. Pretty much every word was demonstrably wrong.

He was dangerous because it was veiled in pseudo science designed to fool people. It fooled him.
The Covid inquiry on 13:05 - Nov 8 with 842 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 08:58 - Nov 8 by Scotia

No they weren't. Pretty much every word was demonstrably wrong.

He was dangerous because it was veiled in pseudo science designed to fool people. It fooled him.

A lot of what he said was bang on the money. You might not realise it yet but in time even you will start to join the dots
The Covid inquiry on 13:22 - Nov 8 with 837 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 13:05 - Nov 8 by mangohilljack

A lot of what he said was bang on the money. You might not realise it yet but in time even you will start to join the dots

Feel free to give an example or are you too stoned too?

The guy was off his rocker but didn't have the intelligence to realise it.
The Covid inquiry on 00:33 - Nov 9 with 770 viewsRobbie

Catch bits of the coverage on live TV broadcasts , watched out of curiosity .

Seems a lot of waffle and hot air is spouted by many well versed in PR skills characters .

Sometimes a swear word is uttered and an accusation made , Beeb are all over it then .

End of all this charade will be , lessons learned , no further action needed , job done .
The Covid inquiry on 01:07 - Nov 9 with 766 viewsDJack

The Covid inquiry on 13:22 - Nov 8 by Scotia

"Join the dots" & "do your own research" the favourite quotes of conspiracy theorists.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Covid inquiry on 02:46 - Nov 9 with 758 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 13:22 - Nov 8 by Scotia

Yet more assumptions!! You just carry on thinking everything is rosy and lapping up the media propaganda. As I said earlier it'll hit home one day, and there will be no need to thank me
The Covid inquiry on 02:47 - Nov 9 with 757 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 01:07 - Nov 9 by DJack

"Join the dots" & "do your own research" the favourite quotes of conspiracy theorists.

Aren't you bored of calling people who don't agree with government narratives 'conspiracy theorists' ? You know who made that term up and why right?
The Covid inquiry on 06:48 - Nov 9 with 737 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 02:46 - Nov 9 by mangohilljack

Yet more assumptions!! You just carry on thinking everything is rosy and lapping up the media propaganda. As I said earlier it'll hit home one day, and there will be no need to thank me

So no example then?

My only assumption is that you are just making statements you don't understand and can't substantiate. I seem to be correct so far.
Login to get fewer ads

The Covid inquiry on 13:45 - Nov 9 with 691 viewsBoundy

It seems Drakeford maybe in the mire , how convenient

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/labour-s-mark-drakeford-forced-to-admit-fa

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Covid inquiry on 16:13 - Nov 9 with 674 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 02:47 - Nov 9 by mangohilljack

Aren't you bored of calling people who don't agree with government narratives 'conspiracy theorists' ? You know who made that term up and why right?

You clearly aren't bored of making vague statements and refusing to post any evidence, mybe because you can't.

It's an epic fail really. If you cannot post any evidence then nobody will take you seriously so are you a proper poster or just a WUM?

take Boundy's post above, the link is posted, while you seem eager to make claims you say others should do their own research. Did you suddenly become lazy because you keep popping up with these things but disappear when someone asks for evidence.
The Covid inquiry on 18:13 - Nov 9 with 653 viewsBillyChong

The Covid inquiry on 13:45 - Nov 9 by Boundy

It seems Drakeford maybe in the mire , how convenient

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/labour-s-mark-drakeford-forced-to-admit-fa

Small fry in comparison to Johnson, Hancock, VIP lane cronies etc
The Covid inquiry on 18:43 - Nov 9 with 643 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 18:13 - Nov 9 by BillyChong

The man in charge of Wales getting caught lying again should never be considered "small fry" by Welsh people, it's just more whataboutery.

Why lie? Why delete messages unless they contained things they never wanted the public to know about?

Politicians should be above board and open to scrutiny, when were these messages deleted, after the inquiry was announced by the sounds of it which makes it very suspicious. They were clearly trying their best to avoid scrutiny and you have to wonder why?

Being caught lying so much is what caught up with Bojo in the end, why shouldWelsh politicians be given a free pass, whatever party they are in?
The Covid inquiry on 18:46 - Nov 9 with 640 viewsBoundy

The Covid inquiry on 18:13 - Nov 9 by BillyChong

Really , in terms of the covid response how do you measure his authority as opposed to Johnson's
[Post edited 9 Nov 2023 18:47]

The Covid inquiry on 19:00 - Nov 9 with 621 viewsWhiterockin

The Covid inquiry on 18:46 - Nov 9 by Boundy

Really , in terms of the covid response how do you measure his authority as opposed to Johnson's
[Post edited 9 Nov 2023 18:47]

Refusing to have an inquiry speaks volumes.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Covid inquiry on 19:12 - Nov 9 with 602 viewsBoundy

The Covid inquiry on 19:00 - Nov 9 by Whiterockin

Drakeford doesn't like being questioned nor confrontation ,In fact anything which may put him in a bad light.All the information now being released with more to come shows just what a cynical devious person he is

The Covid inquiry on 19:13 - Nov 9 with 602 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Covid inquiry on 19:00 - Nov 9 by Whiterockin

As does deleting messages and then lyingto the UK inquiry.

As a proven liar, Drakeford should step down but if that were to happen then the Uk would hardly have any politicians left.
The Covid inquiry on 23:27 - Nov 9 with 551 viewsDJack

The Covid inquiry on 02:47 - Nov 9 by mangohilljack

Aren't you bored of posting mindless drivel. Go back to Rumble or whatever siloh you inhabit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Covid inquiry on 23:42 - Nov 9 with 549 viewsDr_Winston

Again, not seeing much to suggest that this inquiry will do little other than enforce the obviously nonsensical given subsequent events beliefs that lockdowns should have been sooner, longer and harder.

There's loads that Johnson and Co did wrong, but one thing that they absolutely got right is to do their utmost to lift restrictions as soon as possible.

It's a shame that dickheads like Drakeford and Sturgeon put petty political point scoring ahead of the wellbeing of those who they purportedly represent. No wonder both of them are doing their best to avoid separate inquiries into their performance.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Covid inquiry on 23:43 - Nov 9 with 544 viewsjackrmee

The Covid inquiry on 19:45 - Nov 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

We have one already for cancer. The HPV vaccine for young girls has been shown to cut the chance of developing cervical cancer by over 90%.

The link between viruses and cancer is clear. The link between vaccines and cancer prevention has also been proved.

Bet you can’t get that on the nhs

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Covid inquiry on 05:02 - Nov 10 with 534 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 06:48 - Nov 9 by Scotia

So no example then?

My only assumption is that you are just making statements you don't understand and can't substantiate. I seem to be correct so far.

You wouldn't believe how far from the truth you are. Even if I put up some evidence you'll just say ' got from a conspiracy sight or some idiot on YouTube' all the while you never produce any evidence to prove it's nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

If we believe you and the rubbish you trot out the world would be a wonderful place with absolutely nothing to worry about for us and future generations.

I wish you were correct (genuinely) but you're not
The Covid inquiry on 05:05 - Nov 10 with 531 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 16:13 - Nov 9 by SullutaCreturned

You clearly aren't bored of making vague statements and refusing to post any evidence, mybe because you can't.

It's an epic fail really. If you cannot post any evidence then nobody will take you seriously so are you a proper poster or just a WUM?

take Boundy's post above, the link is posted, while you seem eager to make claims you say others should do their own research. Did you suddenly become lazy because you keep popping up with these things but disappear when someone asks for evidence.

Please read my response to your side kick above.

What is the point of me producing evidence when all you do is try and pick holes in it without any evidence of your own.

Please tell me something, do you honestly believe everything that has been going on in the world is nothing to worry about for us and for our future generations?

A simple yes or no is all I want not another sermon.
The Covid inquiry on 05:08 - Nov 10 with 530 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 18:43 - Nov 9 by SullutaCreturned

The man in charge of Wales getting caught lying again should never be considered "small fry" by Welsh people, it's just more whataboutery.

Why lie? Why delete messages unless they contained things they never wanted the public to know about?

Politicians should be above board and open to scrutiny, when were these messages deleted, after the inquiry was announced by the sounds of it which makes it very suspicious. They were clearly trying their best to avoid scrutiny and you have to wonder why?

Being caught lying so much is what caught up with Bojo in the end, why shouldWelsh politicians be given a free pass, whatever party they are in?

This isn't a one off porkie pie this has been going on for donkeys

One day you'll understand that these puppets are exactly that. puppets on a string for the global elites. working in lock step.
The Covid inquiry on 05:10 - Nov 10 with 529 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 23:27 - Nov 9 by DJack

Aren't you bored of posting mindless drivel. Go back to Rumble or whatever siloh you inhabit.

Mindless drivel to brain washed simpletons. I'll put money on me forgetting more than you know on these subjects
The Covid inquiry on 08:46 - Nov 10 with 501 viewsScotia

The Covid inquiry on 05:10 - Nov 10 by mangohilljack

Mindless drivel to brain washed simpletons. I'll put money on me forgetting more than you know on these subjects

I wouldn't. Not even my weekly free £1 bet from Ladbrokes.
The Covid inquiry on 08:59 - Nov 10 with 496 viewsmangohilljack

The Covid inquiry on 08:46 - Nov 10 by Scotia

I wouldn't. Not even my weekly free £1 bet from Ladbrokes.

Then more fool you, but you're entitled to your opinion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024