Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? 18:53 - Dec 15 with 3362 viewsBarryTownSwam

thoughts?
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 19:01 - Dec 15 with 2653 viewsWhiterockin

Nothing like the player he was, will he get up to speed, hopefully but I'm not sure. OK for a stop gap until January but on £20K a week plus not for us long term. Personally I would play him in a two up front with Lowe, but we would have to dramatically change our shape, hopefully the next coach will.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 19:45 - Dec 15 with 2577 viewsangryjack

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 19:01 - Dec 15 by Whiterockin

Nothing like the player he was, will he get up to speed, hopefully but I'm not sure. OK for a stop gap until January but on £20K a week plus not for us long term. Personally I would play him in a two up front with Lowe, but we would have to dramatically change our shape, hopefully the next coach will.

Better than the rest oh the dross across the front 3
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 20:33 - Dec 15 with 2539 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Wingers in general are wasted in our team as we don’t get the ball to them quick enough and not when they are on the front foot.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 20:46 - Dec 15 with 2525 viewsonehunglow

He joins a long list of passed their best

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:15 - Dec 15 with 2494 viewsKeithHaynes

I would be very surprised if it’s 20k a week.
The whole package may well amount to that, Inc agent fees, signing on etc.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:18 - Dec 15 with 2490 viewsFireboy2

Watched us against Rotherham and I mentioned several times that he should have been in the centre and lowe on the wing as bolasie has a far better first touch.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:37 - Dec 15 with 2463 viewsWhiterockin

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:15 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

I would be very surprised if it’s 20k a week.
The whole package may well amount to that, Inc agent fees, signing on etc.

Why pay a signing on fee for a six week contract?
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:43 - Dec 15 with 2442 viewsKeithHaynes

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:37 - Dec 15 by Whiterockin

Why pay a signing on fee for a six week contract?

I would say that it will be asked for.
Win bonus, goals, etc, some agents have ingenious ways of adding moolah to the deals, plus his agent in this case needs to get paid.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:56 - Dec 15 with 2427 viewsWhiterockin

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:43 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

I would say that it will be asked for.
Win bonus, goals, etc, some agents have ingenious ways of adding moolah to the deals, plus his agent in this case needs to get paid.

Fair enough but smacks of desperation by us.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 23:33 - Dec 15 with 2355 viewsunion_jack

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 20:46 - Dec 15 by onehunglow

I see what you did there😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 09:12 - Dec 16 with 2263 viewsRichardO

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 20:46 - Dec 15 by onehunglow

Short term contract to get us to the transfer window so we can look for someone else?......Once we have sorted out a new manager?.......if that gets done before the window?...... so the new manager can have a say on ins and outs after looking at his squad?........
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 9:21]
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 09:27 - Dec 16 with 2244 viewsBryanSwan

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:56 - Dec 15 by Whiterockin

Fair enough but smacks of desperation by us.

I don't think the contract will be as bad as some expect, out of contract and no gaes for months. I'd assume he is mos likely on some sort of appearance fee rather than flat wage.
Either way i think he has actually done alright, when he gets up to speed he could be an asset if we keep him on till the summer.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:16 - Dec 16 with 2177 viewshobo

Nowhere near that amount
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 13:01 - Dec 16 with 2111 viewsswancity

Wasted on the left? Where he has terrorised many Premier league right backs you mean. Obviously a couple of years past his best but at this level he can be equally effective on either wing or up front. His problem at the moment is match fitness and sharpness. Everton paid £25m plus for him. Quite a few years ago but if he’s fit he will do well anywhere.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 13:47 - Dec 16 with 2069 viewsonehunglow

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 09:12 - Dec 16 by RichardO

Short term contract to get us to the transfer window so we can look for someone else?......Once we have sorted out a new manager?.......if that gets done before the window?...... so the new manager can have a say on ins and outs after looking at his squad?........
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 9:21]

I ll go if some club comes in for our super captain Grimesy with an offer of money .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 14:40 - Dec 16 with 2038 viewsRhonddaSwans

I would put him in at

GK
LB,RB,CB,CB
LW,RW,CM,CM
STRIKER!

IF WE HAD 11 BOLAISES WE WOULD BE WINNING EVERY GAME!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 15:24 - Dec 16 with 2023 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 14:40 - Dec 16 by RhonddaSwans

I would put him in at

GK
LB,RB,CB,CB
LW,RW,CM,CM
STRIKER!

IF WE HAD 11 BOLAISES WE WOULD BE WINNING EVERY GAME!

We have one and he is not even picked.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 16:54 - Dec 16 with 1998 viewsRhonddaSwans

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 15:24 - Dec 16 by ReslovenSwan1

We have one and he is not even picked.

💯 mate

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 19:01 - Dec 29 with 1704 viewsBarryTownSwam

Upfront tonight. Sheehan clearly reads my posts 😂😂😂

(let’s see how he does before I pass judgement) 👍
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 19:06 - Dec 29 with 1686 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 19:01 - Dec 29 by BarryTownSwam

Oh, I think you are committed now following that OP!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 19:07 - Dec 29 with 1684 viewsswan_si

Keep your phone on, you could be in the dugout on Monday.😉
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:37 - Dec 29 with 1569 viewsBoundy

In answer to the op , just a waste ,of space

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:46 - Dec 29 with 1545 viewsRhonddaSwans

he is wasted outside the turkish 2nd flight!

He would rip league 2 apart!

Bye bye

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 22:15 - Dec 29 with 1457 viewsRichardO

Time to get someone else in who can give us more pace than Lowe, Yates, Cullen and Bolaise which may benfit their games. Youngster?
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 22:46 - Dec 29 with 1415 viewsReslovenSwan1

I saw Cullen bend a free kick goal in for Swansea u21 v Barry town in a preseason friendly about 3 years ago. I have often wonders why he has not been used more.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024