Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 14:49 - Jan 1 with 66664 viewsKeithHaynes

First speculation from our Trystan on Twitter.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:24 - Jan 18 with 3015 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:17 - Jan 18 by union_jack

By who though Keith? And what difference will it make.

Coleman is no more than a mouthpiece, that much I’m sure about.

Fans say he is

a) On huge money
b) Every US guy gone is cash in the bank
c) He has no clout and a poodle for Levien who still calls the shots.

He could employ a "Limey" on less money just to be a poodle. US saying. "do not buy a dog and bark yourself". These sayings have credence.

Coleman has made it plain. The buck stops with him not Levien.

The best signing Swansea have made recently was found by Levien. Fletcher exactly what the club needs. A 18 tyro striker on a steep upward trajectory.
[Post edited 18 Jan 17:14]

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:29 - Jan 18 with 3005 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:24 - Jan 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Fans say he is

a) On huge money

He could employ a "Limey" on less money just to be a poodle. US saying. "do not buy a dog and bark yourself". These sayings have credence.

The best signing Swansea have made recently was found by Levien. Fletcher exactly what the club needs. A 18 tyro striker on a steep upward trajectory.

Needs an edit.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:12 - Jan 18 with 2825 viewsBillyChong

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 16:24 - Jan 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Fans say he is

a) On huge money

Levein didn’t find Fletcher, he’s not a talent scout.

Fletcher was loaned out for experience during the MLS off season. Levein himself said he’d be returning to DC United at the end of it. He was never registered to play for the first team here as part of that move.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:19 - Jan 18 with 2813 viewspete

bid for this guy turned down plymouth and stoke also interested
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:21 - Jan 18 with 2808 viewspete

this lad ex spurs from standard lierge
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:25 - Jan 18 with 2794 viewsmax936

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:12 - Jan 18 by BillyChong

Levein didn’t find Fletcher, he’s not a talent scout.

Fletcher was loaned out for experience during the MLS off season. Levein himself said he’d be returning to DC United at the end of it. He was never registered to play for the first team here as part of that move.

Haven't you learnt by now Billy, only thing he believes in is the voices in his head.

Levein was never gonna let him play here, its obvious that he's got serious plans for the young fella, which clearly doesn't involve playing here and I'll be very very surprised if that stance changes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 2707 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans bid turned down by Standard Liege 18th Jan 2024 19:00
Belgian club Standard Liege have turned down a bid from Swansea City for the services of Romaine Mundle. He signed for the club from Spurs last summer on a four year contract. To date he has been plagued by injuries and non selection. 0

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:44 - Jan 18 with 2506 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:25 - Jan 18 by max936

Haven't you learnt by now Billy, only thing he believes in is the voices in his head.

Levein was never gonna let him play here, its obvious that he's got serious plans for the young fella, which clearly doesn't involve playing here and I'll be very very surprised if that stance changes.

The personal attack go on. Nasty little cheap shots. "voices in his head" yeah nice

Fletcher was at Swansea on trial . Duff admitted he club were "assessing him" for playing in the first team. WoL stated he was keen to stay on. Duff said he was OK but behind Parker and Wilson perhaps in the queue. He failed the trail.

He would not be considered for the first team unless he sign up in January. Fletcher wants to play in Europe not North America. Levien sent him over and want to keep this asset signed up in the ownership group.

The scenario is all a little too subtle for you and others.

Henderson was on at least £12-£15m a year but could not see out even one year. Hypocrite and a wimp.
[Post edited 18 Jan 22:47]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:15 - Jan 18 with 2473 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:44 - Jan 18 by ReslovenSwan1

The personal attack go on. Nasty little cheap shots. "voices in his head" yeah nice

Fletcher was at Swansea on trial . Duff admitted he club were "assessing him" for playing in the first team. WoL stated he was keen to stay on. Duff said he was OK but behind Parker and Wilson perhaps in the queue. He failed the trail.

He would not be considered for the first team unless he sign up in January. Fletcher wants to play in Europe not North America. Levien sent him over and want to keep this asset signed up in the ownership group.

Henderson was on at least £12-£15m a year but could not see out even one year. Hypocrite and a wimp.

Fletcher was never at Swansea on trial, he was here to learn and develop, hopefully increasing is long term value to his parent club. He was never going to be allowed to play first team football for us, just accept the facts.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 09:49 - Jan 19 with 2244 viewspete

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:31 - Jan 17 by KeithHaynes

I think they have their ducks pretty much lined up.

They simply have to recruit after Coleman’s bold statements this month. He may be a lot of things to a lot of people but he wouldn’t survive a complete loss of faith in him if nothing happens.

Unless Levien intervenes as he has done the last two January windows. Then he would be in the same position as Russell Martin last year, he would have to apportion blame. Imagine that !

If he is to believed then they’ve been plotting this next two weeks for months.

Coleman’s integrity is at stake for many.

morning every one,
with just 13 days left beforen the window slams shut i am still hoping the "frenzy" will come to life but in reality going on past windows in January am not expecting much if anything to happen that will greatly enhance our play off chances , and as Keith says the chairman who says HE is running the show will have a lot to answer, but lets hope we do IMPROVE the squad in the next days ( not holding my breath)
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:05 - Jan 19 with 2197 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 09:49 - Jan 19 by pete

morning every one,
with just 13 days left beforen the window slams shut i am still hoping the "frenzy" will come to life but in reality going on past windows in January am not expecting much if anything to happen that will greatly enhance our play off chances , and as Keith says the chairman who says HE is running the show will have a lot to answer, but lets hope we do IMPROVE the squad in the next days ( not holding my breath)

My take on it is.

There is no sake buying just to bolster the squad, we need pace out wide an a proper goalscorer we probably have enough elsewhere. So unless we buy to go straight into the team there is no point. Other incoming players will be dependent if anyone leaves, that can change quickly and hopefully where the preparation has been done.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:30 - Jan 19 with 2147 viewsangryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 09:49 - Jan 19 by pete

morning every one,

Do you honestly think he cares about giving answers he's full of sh!t like the rest of them,and sooner fans wake up and realise and stop giving these leeches your money nothing will change,I'm going on a freebie tomorrow and I'm going drink and pour loads away and just take the p!ss as they have ....
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:33 - Jan 19 with 2145 viewsswan_si

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:30 - Jan 19 by angryjack

Do you honestly think he cares about giving answers he's full of sh!t like the rest of them,and sooner fans wake up and realise and stop giving these leeches your money nothing will change,I'm going on a freebie tomorrow and I'm going drink and pour loads away and just take the p!ss as they have ....

That'll learn 'em. 🤣🤣
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:50 - Jan 19 with 2093 viewsonehunglow

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:33 - Jan 19 by swan_si

That'll learn 'em. 🤣🤣

Well,at least he s honest
These are worrying times.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:53 - Jan 19 with 2095 viewsKeithHaynes

This is just what I’ve been told, rightly or wrongly.
Fletcher wasn’t on a contract that enabled him to play for the first team.
Levien never planned for him to do so.
Clearance papers would have been an issue, although not prohibitive.
He desperately wanted a pro contract but Levien and co wouldn’t allow it.
They have plans for him at DC Utd. That may include a proper loan back, who can say 🤷🏻‍♂️

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:12 - Jan 19 with 2045 viewsangryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:53 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

They have plans for him at DC Utd. That may include a proper loan back, who can say 🤷🏻‍♂️

Perhaps when his contract ends with them..he will realise and f@ck them off as it seems like everyone who comes her can't wait to f@ck them off
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:15 - Jan 19 with 2035 viewsangryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:33 - Jan 19 by swan_si

That'll learn 'em. 🤣🤣

Well at least im doing my bit..not renewing last 2 seasons not spending penny with them,..and seriously take as much can tomorrow, what are you doing mush..
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:40 - Jan 19 with 1989 viewsswan_si

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:15 - Jan 19 by angryjack

Well at least im doing my bit..not renewing last 2 seasons not spending penny with them,..and seriously take as much can tomorrow, what are you doing mush..

Won't be going tomorrow, but when I do go, this particular time of year I wear my Swans jacket with my Swans jumper and Swans scarf, I purchase a pint at half time, sometimes with a tray of chips 😋
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:40 - Jan 19 with 1853 viewsWhiterockin

Fletcher was not on trial, he was loan to the u21s only nothing more. As far as I understand he was never registered to play for us in the league. Duff could say all he wanted, but I don't believe he was aware of the fine details of the loan, hence the background noises stated at the time.

This is the DC statement at the time. Note he was on loan to the u21s, not Swansea City.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/dc-united-loan-kristian-fletcher-to-swansea-city-

EDIT
The reply was to another post not Keith's
[Post edited 19 Jan 13:44]
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 14:57 - Jan 19 with 1727 viewsangryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:40 - Jan 19 by swan_si

Won't be going tomorrow, but when I do go, this particular time of year I wear my Swans jacket with my Swans jumper and Swans scarf, I purchase a pint at half time, sometimes with a tray of chips 😋

Scab...🤣🤣
[Post edited 19 Jan 14:57]
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 15:29 - Jan 19 with 1661 viewsswan_si

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 14:57 - Jan 19 by angryjack

Scab...🤣🤣
[Post edited 19 Jan 14:57]

I wasn't going to mention it, but as you're being nasty, I also wear my Swans socks.
😉
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 17:18 - Jan 19 with 1534 viewsmax936

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:15 - Jan 18 by Whiterockin

Fletcher was never at Swansea on trial, he was here to learn and develop, hopefully increasing is long term value to his parent club. He was never going to be allowed to play first team football for us, just accept the facts.

Pitiful init,

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 17:21 - Jan 19 with 1533 viewsmax936

You're not interested in facts, you've been told plenty but accept none.

I apologise, for the voices in your head comment, it weas uncalled for.

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 19:42 - Jan 19 with 1349 viewsBillyChong

DC United is Levein’s baby, not the swans. Hence why he’s paying the likes of Benteke £60k-£70k a week over there.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:17 - Jan 19 with 1169 viewsjackrmee

So was Duff in on it?
I mean, maybe Gletcher was further down the pecking order for a shot in the first team, but couldn’t he just say “the boy can’t play”?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024