Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … 08:00 - Apr 12 with 3398 viewsSwansIndependent

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … 12th Apr 2024 08:00
Swansea City striker Mykola Kukharevych (correct spelling) has hardly been tested this season. Announced as injured when he wasn’t on various occasions, and despite making the bench for Wednesday nights game he didn’t get his customary one minute appearance. 1

Well, more reasoning ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 08:53 - Apr 12 with 2451 viewsSullutaCreturned

This is one small art of the jigsaw that is Swansea City, a jigsaw I've more or less walked away from because I'm nored by the usually slow, monotonous gameplay, the poor results and the apparent idiocy of our owners and strange decisions (and proclamations) of our manager/coach.
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 08:55 - Apr 12 with 2447 viewsKeithHaynes

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 08:53 - Apr 12 by SullutaCreturned

This is one small art of the jigsaw that is Swansea City, a jigsaw I've more or less walked away from because I'm nored by the usually slow, monotonous gameplay, the poor results and the apparent idiocy of our owners and strange decisions (and proclamations) of our manager/coach.

There a few people not happy across the board.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 09:42 - Apr 12 with 2373 viewsonehunglow

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 08:55 - Apr 12 by KeithHaynes

It’s one of the reasons I remain highly dubious of Williams and what hecsoouts.
It is beyond comprehension that Yates has started at al. It is unforgivable .
You and I have enough experience of watching people interviewed Keith to see obfuscation
It is all over his face

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 12:01 - Apr 12 with 2263 viewsvetchonian

maybe he makes signs behind the managers backs
It's not the first time in our history that this has happened...and I doubt it will be the last.
We have signed players before who have only ever warmed the bench or nit even made the matchday squad.

It is interesting that all 3 managers this season have chosen to give him much game time.
Was he not fit enough for Duff is he the wrong type of player for Williams?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 13:46 - Apr 12 with 2193 viewsBillyChong

Pro Star - his agency. Hmmm.
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 13:59 - Apr 12 with 2149 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrong profile for Williams. It happened with Kuqi and Beattie. I recall Brendan saying he was a terrific man and terrific professional but one that would be better utilised elsewhere. He came in the Sousa period.
He would have helped the u 21 is some of the bigger games . TNS 1-5 and Sheffield utd 1-5 where United player Mason Holgate and Isula and Alabaster who are first teamers in the Premier league.
[Post edited 12 Apr 14:07]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 17:51 - Apr 12 with 2041 viewsSullutaCreturned

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 13:59 - Apr 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Wrong profile for Williams. It happened with Kuqi and Beattie. I recall Brendan saying he was a terrific man and terrific professional but one that would be better utilised elsewhere. He came in the Sousa period.
He would have helped the u 21 is some of the bigger games . TNS 1-5 and Sheffield utd 1-5 where United player Mason Holgate and Isula and Alabaster who are first teamers in the Premier league.
[Post edited 12 Apr 14:07]

Alabaster, he's too busy getting plastered!

When we are short of a striker, the one we have proving to not be worth selection then we should use what we do have and not persist with an almost total failure.

Put the kid on and see if he can score, that's all we need and with ony 4 games left we'll see if he's any good. Players can adapt, this profile stuff is ridiculous when the team is struggling.
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 17:55 - Apr 12 with 2027 viewsKeithHaynes

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 17:51 - Apr 12 by SullutaCreturned

Alabaster, he's too busy getting plastered!

When we are short of a striker, the one we have proving to not be worth selection then we should use what we do have and not persist with an almost total failure.

Put the kid on and see if he can score, that's all we need and with ony 4 games left we'll see if he's any good. Players can adapt, this profile stuff is ridiculous when the team is struggling.

As WR said, Williams would end up with a lot of egg on his face.

Login to get fewer ads

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 18:34 - Apr 13 with 1732 viewsmax936

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 09:42 - Apr 12 by onehunglow

It’s one of the reasons I remain highly dubious of Williams and what hecsoouts.
It is beyond comprehension that Yates has started at al. It is unforgivable .
You and I have enough experience of watching people interviewed Keith to see obfuscation
It is all over his face

Its not just Williams that hasn't fancied him though, its frustrating, but there's got to be more behind it, surely?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 18:44 - Apr 13 with 1715 viewsonehunglow

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 18:34 - Apr 13 by max936

Its not just Williams that hasn't fancied him though, its frustrating, but there's got to be more behind it, surely?

It might surprise you I didn’t trust the judgement of the coaches who treated Whittakercas they did .

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:18 - Apr 13 with 1662 viewsmax936

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 08:55 - Apr 12 by KeithHaynes

Just read through it Keith no answers in the piece though, the lad is still a massive mystery regards his non appearance on the football field

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:48 - Apr 13 with 1626 viewsPacemaker

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:18 - Apr 13 by max936

Just read through it Keith no answers in the piece though, the lad is still a massive mystery regards his non appearance on the football field

I saw him playing for the U21 v QPR in December and he was probably one of the poorer players on show, he had several opportunities to score against QPR U21 and made a hash of all of them.

He might just have had a bad day, he was returning from injury but he looked pretty poor, i was quite disappointed by his performance and his poor ball skills.

Didn’t look anyway close to a first team player.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/report-swansea-city-u21s-0-queens-park-rangers-

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 1592 viewsmax936

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:48 - Apr 13 by Pacemaker

I saw him playing for the U21 v QPR in December and he was probably one of the poorer players on show, he had several opportunities to score against QPR U21 and made a hash of all of them.

He might just have had a bad day, he was returning from injury but he looked pretty poor, i was quite disappointed by his performance and his poor ball skills.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/report-swansea-city-u21s-0-queens-park-rangers-

Cheers Pacy, I remember reading similar comments from you a little while ago, maybe he's one for the future, but its a hell of a gamble after paying the reported 2 million for him.

Hope you keeping well.

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 21:09 - Apr 13 with 1577 viewsonehunglow

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:48 - Apr 13 by Pacemaker

Which makes the individual signing him even more damned

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 08:58 - Apr 14 with 1432 viewsRichardO

And yet he is still selected in match day squads.
The last number of games Williams has tried get some stability in team selection, let's use all the experienced players in the club we have available to see this season out, Allen, Naughton, Paterson, Grimes, Fulton Lowe even Cullen, Cooper and Cabango , yesterday game was typical of that safety first mindset , Cooper with his yellow card being subbed, Fulton also picked up a card and was soon off, Ronald taken off in the usual protect the winger substitution leaving us with the shape that put the Stoke to bed with Lowe up front and yet with the slender lead it so easily could have lead to dropped points.

What has this got to do with Kuharevich? Presumeably it is the case of not risking him because in such a pivotal role up top he could upset the shape of the team.
It really does seem to be a counter intuitive where his inclusion could solve a number of problems that the team faces.

Is it a case of too scared to play him?
We shall see in the next three games unless Williams doesn't pick him again being scared because might upset contract negotiations with Cullen and Lowe and yet it might encourage Placheta to sign if a big centreforward can make better use of his delivery's into the box instead of making him feel he would be wasting his time in signing a new contract.

Would like to see Kuharevich up top with Cullen playing off him, I thought Cullen's touch yesterday was so much better than it had been earlier in the season, thought he did well even though his position was changed to keep the team shape.
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 10:21 - Apr 14 with 1365 viewsWhiterockin

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 08:58 - Apr 14 by RichardO

And yet he is still selected in match day squads.
The last number of games Williams has tried get some stability in team selection, let's use all the experienced players in the club we have available to see this season out, Allen, Naughton, Paterson, Grimes, Fulton Lowe even Cullen, Cooper and Cabango , yesterday game was typical of that safety first mindset , Cooper with his yellow card being subbed, Fulton also picked up a card and was soon off, Ronald taken off in the usual protect the winger substitution leaving us with the shape that put the Stoke to bed with Lowe up front and yet with the slender lead it so easily could have lead to dropped points.

What has this got to do with Kuharevich? Presumeably it is the case of not risking him because in such a pivotal role up top he could upset the shape of the team.
It really does seem to be a counter intuitive where his inclusion could solve a number of problems that the team faces.

Is it a case of too scared to play him?
We shall see in the next three games unless Williams doesn't pick him again being scared because might upset contract negotiations with Cullen and Lowe and yet it might encourage Placheta to sign if a big centreforward can make better use of his delivery's into the box instead of making him feel he would be wasting his time in signing a new contract.

Would like to see Kuharevich up top with Cullen playing off him, I thought Cullen's touch yesterday was so much better than it had been earlier in the season, thought he did well even though his position was changed to keep the team shape.

As I have said previously, he will not play incase he scores and makes the whole Swansea structure look stupid. Why is he on the bench, who knows.
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 11:51 - Apr 14 with 1293 viewsmax936

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 10:21 - Apr 14 by Whiterockin

As I have said previously, he will not play incase he scores and makes the whole Swansea structure look stupid. Why is he on the bench, who knows.

That'll be them cutting their noses off to spite their face then.

Incredible stuff Jeff!

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 14:54 - Apr 14 with 1229 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s probably got a better case for constructive dismissal than Russy!

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:30 - Apr 15 with 1000 viewsbuilthjack

A group of Ukrainians came to Saturdays game from the Hereford/Leominster area.
A friend of mine who knows them told me they were hoping to see him come on.
Williams thought otherwise.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:35 - Apr 15 with 990 viewsKeithHaynes

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:30 - Apr 15 by builthjack

A group of Ukrainians came to Saturdays game from the Hereford/Leominster area.
A friend of mine who knows them told me they were hoping to see him come on.
Williams thought otherwise.

Hopefully we will have more on him in a few weeks.
Suffice to say, he is tremendously unhappy.

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 07:17 - Apr 16 with 860 viewsYrAlarch

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 21:09 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

Which makes the individual signing him even more damned

That hits the nail on the head.

Our recruitment policy in general is questionable as is the quality of coaching within the Club.
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 07:55 - Apr 16 with 819 viewsGixerJack

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:35 - Apr 15 by KeithHaynes

Hopefully we will have more on him in a few weeks.
Suffice to say, he is tremendously unhappy.

As would anyone but the flip side of that is, consider the frustration and determination that’s going to make him want to prove a point should he get a couple of 20 minute run outs?
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 10:03 - Apr 16 with 732 viewssw02sea

Whatever happened to investigative journalism ?
I can’t believe not one of the Swans related sites, have done a deep dive article into wtf is going on with MK’s non appearances?
Even more so when you consider a banker like Yates (1 goal in 20 games is it?) was continually getting game time.
There is no way he can be so useless, as to warrant the way he’s been treated.
If he’s that useless why include him on the bench?
The truth is out there, go find it fansnetwork.co.uk
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 10:30 - Apr 16 with 730 viewsKeithHaynes

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 10:03 - Apr 16 by sw02sea

Whatever happened to investigative journalism ?
I can’t believe not one of the Swans related sites, have done a deep dive article into wtf is going on with MK’s non appearances?
Even more so when you consider a banker like Yates (1 goal in 20 games is it?) was continually getting game time.
There is no way he can be so useless, as to warrant the way he’s been treated.
If he’s that useless why include him on the bench?
The truth is out there, go find it fansnetwork.co.uk

I think this site does more than it’s fair share 👍

You only have to read the latest article to see that.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 12:37 - Apr 16 with 607 viewssw02sea

Thanks for reply. I’m sure everyone appreciates the hard work you all put into this site. But i still feel nothing has been said of the actual mystery of his absence. How about some inside info from the man himself or his agent?
His agent must be bursting at the seams to shed some light on why his client has been treated so abysmally.
I keep saying exactly the same thing every time the subject of MK is raised.
Is he so unbelievably shite that he can’t possibly be an option for replacing a guy who can’t hit a whole barn, let alone the barn door with a football??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024