Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu coming back? 08:50 - Nov 7 with 4479 viewsAndyNak

All speculation of course but I haven't seen it posted anywhere yet

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michu-could-set-shock-

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Michu coming back? on 08:58 - Nov 7 with 2830 viewsPrivate_Partz

As you say it is complete speculation on behalf of the Italian press but you also have to say it is on the cards as he has failed to make an impact in Napoli.
If he comes back a lot will depend on how bad his ankles are and what his relationship is like with Gary Monk.
I still dream of him rekindling his brilliant form for us but it is a very very long shot.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 9:00]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu coming back? on 09:00 - Nov 7 with 2811 viewsItchySphincter

He won't fancy it. Next stop Qatar.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Michu coming back? on 09:02 - Nov 7 with 2802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michu coming back? on 08:58 - Nov 7 by Private_Partz

As you say it is complete speculation on behalf of the Italian press but you also have to say it is on the cards as he has failed to make an impact in Napoli.
If he comes back a lot will depend on how bad his ankles are and what his relationship is like with Gary Monk.
I still dream of him rekindling his brilliant form for us but it is a very very long shot.

If he couldn't do it after getting his dream loan move away then I sadly doubt we'll ever see the Michu of Laudrup's first season again

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michu coming back? on 09:03 - Nov 7 with 2786 viewsperchrockjack

Makes hard reading but he couldn't make any impact as he is now. Ankle seems a possible career killer and its obviously fooked up his mental state.

Sadly, no way could I see of seeing him of any use

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Michu coming back? on 09:03 - Nov 7 with 2795 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu coming back? on 09:00 - Nov 7 by ItchySphincter

He won't fancy it. Next stop Qatar.

That is also a possibility and we could get some transfer fee for him as there is plenty of money sloshing about there.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu coming back? on 09:05 - Nov 7 with 2784 viewsMorfa_Same

We need him back to kick the fook out of those flashing advertising boards.
Michu coming back? on 09:08 - Nov 7 with 2760 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michu coming back? on 09:03 - Nov 7 by Private_Partz

That is also a possibility and we could get some transfer fee for him as there is plenty of money sloshing about there.

We didn't get that much for Chico, and Laudrup would probably say "As his knees and ankles are f*cked I'll give you 50 grand. How do I know? I f*cked them for him, that's how ha ha ha"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michu coming back? on 09:09 - Nov 7 with 2759 viewsQuakerJack

Michu coming back? on 09:03 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

Makes hard reading but he couldn't make any impact as he is now. Ankle seems a possible career killer and its obviously fooked up his mental state.

Sadly, no way could I see of seeing him of any use

I agree. I do wonder how much of it is in his head, he doesn't seem mentally tough when things go bad, I just wonder how much of these little ankle niggles are all in his head.

Laudrup burnt him out for me... he needed resting but he sold Graham and Michu had to keep playing. He also needed resting the following season but Laudrup was reluctant to pick Wilf so he kept playing him and eventually it had to give.

Kicking advertising boards probably didn't help much mind...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Michu coming back? on 09:14 - Nov 7 with 2737 viewsScoobyWho

I think he will come back, and both sides will all make the right noises. then in January he will fck off.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Michu coming back? on 09:14 - Nov 7 with 2734 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu coming back? on 09:08 - Nov 7 by Brynmill_Jack

We didn't get that much for Chico, and Laudrup would probably say "As his knees and ankles are f*cked I'll give you 50 grand. How do I know? I f*cked them for him, that's how ha ha ha"

I don't buy the ML blame thing. There would have been advice from doctors, medical staff and the player himself. More importantly it appears the player himself does not seem to blame ML and surely he knows better than any of us?

Michu coming back? on 09:26 - Nov 7 with 2669 viewsshandyjack

Would be a good extra body while Ki and Bony are away

Poll: Expectation for the season

Michu coming back? on 09:40 - Nov 7 with 2628 viewslatchford

Come back Michu, all is forgiven
Michu coming back? on 10:07 - Nov 7 with 2545 viewspencoedjack

Michu coming back? on 08:58 - Nov 7 by Private_Partz

This ^

Attacking 3 of Wilf Gylfi & a top of his game Michu.

Wet dreams
Michu coming back? on 10:21 - Nov 7 with 2502 viewsAndyNak

Genuine question, how long would you say it's been since Michu has been on top of his game? Around 18 months? Or is it longer?

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Michu coming back? on 10:24 - Nov 7 with 2490 viewsScoobyWho

Michu was dead on his game even for the first eight games of last season.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Michu coming back? on 11:22 - Nov 7 with 2382 viewsjack_lord

He isn't finished as a footballer though (unless the story about his ankles are correct). His football style suits Swansea and up until the Laudrup debacle he was loved. He has had time to reflect and if his injury is resolved then he is a great player again. He was not part of the naughty gang.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Michu coming back? on 11:39 - Nov 7 with 2349 viewswhiterock

Michu coming back? on 09:26 - Nov 7 by shandyjack

Would be a good extra body while Ki and Bony are away

If its an extra body they are after then I'm your man, I'll be as much use as a chocolate teapot mind, but so will Michu
Michu coming back? on 11:52 - Nov 7 with 2308 viewsDewi1jack

Don't think there's anyone following Swansea who wouldn't want the Michu we saw in his first season back.
Maybe the club will need a physiotherapist and pyscotherapist to sort him out.
If his ankles are properly fcuked then write him off against insurance and release him. Maybe the heat in the Middle East, will help him if it's arthritis that's the problem.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Michu coming back? on 11:56 - Nov 7 with 2298 viewsbluenile

An old crock..............no use to us.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Michu coming back? on 14:57 - Nov 7 with 2050 viewsFlashberryjack

Michu coming back? on 09:05 - Nov 7 by Morfa_Same

We need him back to kick the fook out of those flashing advertising boards.

Nice one, someone needs to kick f*ck out of those boards....failing that kick the f*ck out of the person that inflicted the f*cking things on us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Michu coming back? on 15:17 - Nov 7 with 2000 viewsGroo

They can sub-let him

Groo does what Groo does best

Michu coming back? on 15:25 - Nov 7 with 1985 viewsairedale

Personally, I think that he would look good dressed up in Sheik gear.
Michu coming back? on 15:38 - Nov 7 with 1958 viewsWhiterockin

Michu coming back? on 11:22 - Nov 7 by jack_lord

He isn't finished as a footballer though (unless the story about his ankles are correct). His football style suits Swansea and up until the Laudrup debacle he was loved. He has had time to reflect and if his injury is resolved then he is a great player again. He was not part of the naughty gang.

I said last season that I had it on good authority that his ankles were shot and he would never last a Premier league season. I stand by this.
Michu coming back? on 22:16 - Nov 7 with 1648 viewsjack_lord

Michu coming back? on 15:38 - Nov 7 by Whiterockin

I said last season that I had it on good authority that his ankles were shot and he would never last a Premier league season. I stand by this.

I trust your info on his ankles though surely if this is true the it would be in everyone's best interests for him to retire and save his own health and both party's could be recompensed.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Michu coming back? on 00:22 - Nov 8 with 1492 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I've never heard of a career ending ankle problem. Not saying it's BS, but it would make more sense if it were his knees or just about any other part of the body.

What really matters to me is if his teammates WANT him back.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024