Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are British people so thick and ignorant 13:37 - Jun 24 with 11791 viewswestside

To want to leave the biggest and most developed single market on the planet and also
to blame all our problems on immigration
Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 13:41 - Jun 24 with 6345 viewsdickythorpe

Do you need a stepladder or cherry picker to get on to your horse?

Put the kettle on and relax man!
Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 13:45 - Jun 24 with 6325 viewsFlashberryjack

.I suggest the OP look into a mirror and ask that question.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 13:47 - Jun 24 with 6313 viewsMurph75

You can't educate the uneducated.

Unfortunately the level headed, educated liberal people of this country will be out numbered by the sun reading, Jeremy Kyle generation.

Track suits and oranjeboom all round.
Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 13:53 - Jun 24 with 6281 viewsperchrockjack

Too. Many of the feckless believe we still have an empire, some think the world respects us.

When the benefits stop, the pensions freeze, they ll get the message.too late

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:04 - Jun 24 with 6266 viewsMrSwerve

The condescending and vitriolic response from the 'remain' voters today has been nothing short of f**king hideous.

What's the point in a democracy anymore?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:10 - Jun 24 with 6243 viewsskippyjack

Isn't that an ignorant view?.. blame all our problems on immigration..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:13 - Jun 24 with 6229 viewsperchrockjack

Nah. If you vote for something thst s fine. When you vote for nothing it's not.

We re worried.

Shocking innit

Worried for the young, the old, the disadvantaged.

Still, trump thinks it's a good think.

Trump

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:21 - Jun 24 with 6212 viewsjackrabbit

Arrogant tw@t. Some British people know a bit more about it having been around for more than 5 minutes. I voted 'IN' in 1975 because I saw us prospering in a free trade arrangement called the EEC. The EEC then morphed into a political construct, the EU that tries to control every aspect of our lives from what light bulbs we can use, our powerful are our vacuum cleaners and more importantly prevents us from deporting murderous scumbags. The ambition is to integrate more and more into a United States of Europe using a single currency that has been a total disaster and especially for the youth of Europe. Check out youth unemployment rates in Greece and Spain for starters. We now have the opportunity to take back our sovereignty and determine our own future. You watch Sweden, France, Spain, Holland, Czech Republic and Greece follow us out the door . Within a couple of years the UK will be at the head of a group of at least 6 or 7 nations, all committed to free trade and economic integration but opposed to political centralisation.

As I said, with the majority of others, I voted 'IN' once before. To quote The Who:

I "Won't Get Fooled Again". Great day for the UK - get used to it.
Login to get fewer ads

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:23 - Jun 24 with 6198 viewsperchrockjack

So coward together then.

Nah.

Can't see it

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:44 - Jun 24 with 6153 viewsSmellyplumz

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:21 - Jun 24 by jackrabbit

Arrogant tw@t. Some British people know a bit more about it having been around for more than 5 minutes. I voted 'IN' in 1975 because I saw us prospering in a free trade arrangement called the EEC. The EEC then morphed into a political construct, the EU that tries to control every aspect of our lives from what light bulbs we can use, our powerful are our vacuum cleaners and more importantly prevents us from deporting murderous scumbags. The ambition is to integrate more and more into a United States of Europe using a single currency that has been a total disaster and especially for the youth of Europe. Check out youth unemployment rates in Greece and Spain for starters. We now have the opportunity to take back our sovereignty and determine our own future. You watch Sweden, France, Spain, Holland, Czech Republic and Greece follow us out the door . Within a couple of years the UK will be at the head of a group of at least 6 or 7 nations, all committed to free trade and economic integration but opposed to political centralisation.

As I said, with the majority of others, I voted 'IN' once before. To quote The Who:

Great day for the UK aye righto.. Time will tell.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:54 - Jun 24 with 6128 viewsvetchonian

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:44 - Jun 24 by Smellyplumz

Great day for the UK aye righto.. Time will tell.

UK? What UK?
Todays result is not only the start of the dismantling of the EU but the UK too.
Scotland will now get their independence referendum and we will be not so great Britain!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:02 - Jun 24 with 6113 viewsTreforys_Jack

Think the OP has answered his own question, when he feels it's ok to call everyone thick and ignorant.
Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:10 - Jun 24 with 6086 viewsbuilthjack

Should have got my euros for this weekend yesterday. The pound is now down 15c in the pound. Damn.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:11 - Jun 24 with 6082 viewsDewi1jack

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:02 - Jun 24 by Treforys_Jack

Think the OP has answered his own question, when he feels it's ok to call everyone thick and ignorant.

This.
Everyone's allowed an opinion as long as it follows what the OP wants

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:25 - Jun 24 with 6042 viewscontroversial_jack

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:10 - Jun 24 by builthjack

Should have got my euros for this weekend yesterday. The pound is now down 15c in the pound. Damn.

I messed up too, but in defence, I didn't see this coming
Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:34 - Jun 24 with 6012 viewsProfessor

Because blaming the foreigner is an easy option-yet the areas with highest recent immigration did not vote to leave. People will believe all sorts of crap in the papers. People believe things that are factually incorrect as it is what they wish to hear. Today is a victory of ignorance. The EU is flawed, yes, but many people are going to regret what they wished for as rights and benefits are slashed by the right wing of the Tory party. Thatcher looks like Marx next to some of these people.
Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:38 - Jun 24 with 5991 viewsyescomeon

I was just reading the reaction of some Irish living in the UK to the result of the referendum and something one of the respondents said struck me:

"I’m in shock. I feel lost. There’s a sentiment of anger in London today. The tube to work was eerily silent with everyone glued to their phones. One of my British colleagues said she feels like a terrorist attack has taken place."

I have to say it that sums up pretty well how it feels for me. I feel sadness, shame, disappointment and to be honest, anger too, and I know that is the last thing we need any more of. I see some posters feel that other posters are looking down at them or throwing their toys out of the pram, but a lot of people will feel absolutely devastated by this.

I'm sure it must be hard for the jubilant Brexit supporters to empathies with this feeling.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2016 15:38]

Upthecity!

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:42 - Jun 24 with 5969 viewsFlashberryjack

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:04 - Jun 24 by MrSwerve

The condescending and vitriolic response from the 'remain' voters today has been nothing short of f**king hideous.

What's the point in a democracy anymore?

They only like democracy when it suits them, f*ckwits, xenophobic racist dullards etc

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:01 - Jun 24 with 5928 viewsBorojack

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:34 - Jun 24 by Professor

Because blaming the foreigner is an easy option-yet the areas with highest recent immigration did not vote to leave. People will believe all sorts of crap in the papers. People believe things that are factually incorrect as it is what they wish to hear. Today is a victory of ignorance. The EU is flawed, yes, but many people are going to regret what they wished for as rights and benefits are slashed by the right wing of the Tory party. Thatcher looks like Marx next to some of these people.

Agree with every word a very good post.
Great Britain my Fuking arse

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:05 - Jun 24 with 5905 viewsLohengrin

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:01 - Jun 24 by Borojack

Your avatar there, he'd have been celebrating this morning.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:07 - Jun 24 with 5892 viewsskippyjack

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:05 - Jun 24 by Lohengrin

Your avatar there, he'd have been celebrating this morning.

Today.. just brings out the hypocrite brigade..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:13 - Jun 24 with 5865 viewsHumpty

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 14:21 - Jun 24 by jackrabbit

The EU does not prevent us from deporting murderous scumbags.
Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:13 - Jun 24 with 5865 viewsProfessor

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:01 - Jun 24 by Borojack

Thank you

I am annoyed for myself as I may now lose a 250K research and consultancy contract with a French company. I will likely lose the ability to win EU Research Funding. It will be harder to work with colleagues in Munich in the future. or develop research with people in Netherlands, France, Belgium and Germany.

I will have 200 Euros less to spend on holiday.

Most importantly my children will not have the same rights of employment protection, collaboration on areas such as agriculture, public health, food and transport safety that I have enjoyed under the EU. They will not have the right of free movement and employment through Europe. They will not have the moderation that Europe brings to our more USA-centric right wing. There will be less safeguards, less understanding and yet more xenophobia. We could have ended up a terrible place like Germany too!
Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:18 - Jun 24 with 5815 viewsDarran

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 15:34 - Jun 24 by Professor

What areas are they?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:21 - Jun 24 with 5811 viewsProfessor

Why are British people so thick and ignorant on 16:18 - Jun 24 by Darran

What areas are they?

London, Manchester and Norwich were given as the main examples with high immigration -areas with the highest vote to leave such as Sunderland and the Lancashire towns have had little net immigration in recent years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024