Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to talk about Fabianski. 21:23 - Dec 26 with 1874 viewssherpajacob

Middlesbrough 4 shots on target 3 goals
WBA 4 shots on target 3 goals.

We have bigger problems than our goalie, but in previous years when we stopped the opposition from scoring by not letting them have the ball, he was an excellent reaction shot stopper.

Now, he simply doesn't command the area. Time for Nordfelt?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:26 - Dec 26 with 1828 viewsjack2jack

Let see what the new manager thinks
We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:27 - Dec 26 with 1817 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

To be fair his effort for the 1st goal today I thought was p**s poor,b seemed scared of ayew sliding in so dived early and couldn't reach. 2nd goal arguably should have gone for the ball, 3rd and 4th couldn't do anything about.

Just one of those periods where everything everyone hits goes in - their keeper made 5/6 saves today - 3 of them top quality too

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:28 - Dec 26 with 1792 viewsE20Jack

Probably more helpful to state how many of those 6 goals he should have saved.

The WBA ones were nigh on unstoppable, cant remember the Boro ones.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:38 - Dec 26 with 1703 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Just compare his attempted saves to the guy at the other end.
We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:49 - Dec 26 with 1647 viewsDr_Winston

Had a very good first season. Been adequate at best ever since.

Much like Vorm coincidentally.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 1603 viewsNeathJack

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:49 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

Had a very good first season. Been adequate at best ever since.

Much like Vorm coincidentally.

Went downhill the moment Tony Roberts arrived. Whether coincidence or not, it's a fact.
We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:56 - Dec 26 with 1574 viewsicecoldjack

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:27 - Dec 26 by PatchesOHoulihan

To be fair his effort for the 1st goal today I thought was p**s poor,b seemed scared of ayew sliding in so dived early and couldn't reach. 2nd goal arguably should have gone for the ball, 3rd and 4th couldn't do anything about.

Just one of those periods where everything everyone hits goes in - their keeper made 5/6 saves today - 3 of them top quality too

My first thoughts too.

Was at the other end of the ground so gave him the benefit . Looked a poor error. Fabianski is suffering from lack of confidence same as the others. The rot has set in and bob needs sacking like, last fookin month !!
We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:57 - Dec 26 with 1567 viewsGriffting

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:38 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

Just compare his attempted saves to the guy at the other end.

Was wondering what the score would have been today if the goalies had been on opposite teams.
Login to get fewer ads

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:59 - Dec 26 with 1540 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:57 - Dec 26 by Griffting

Was wondering what the score would have been today if the goalies had been on opposite teams.

we wouldn't have lost

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:01 - Dec 26 with 1524 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:56 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

My first thoughts too.

Was at the other end of the ground so gave him the benefit . Looked a poor error. Fabianski is suffering from lack of confidence same as the others. The rot has set in and bob needs sacking like, last fookin month !!

To be fair he hasn't got a bulletproof defence in front of him has he? A 34 year old right back for starters won't help his confidence

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:03 - Dec 26 with 1501 viewsdcd14

Yet another poor display from Fab.

1st goal error.
2nd goal error could easily come and punched.
3rd goal no chance.
4th could have done better.
We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:09 - Dec 26 with 1456 viewsicecoldjack

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:01 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

To be fair he hasn't got a bulletproof defence in front of him has he? A 34 year old right back for starters won't help his confidence

True. Saw him and the hoon dither with the ball today, not quite knowing what the other will do. Clueless combinations all over the field y, a pure product of bobs "coaching" right there.
We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:16 - Dec 26 with 1424 viewssherpajacob

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:03 - Dec 26 by dcd14

Yet another poor display from Fab.

1st goal error.
2nd goal error could easily come and punched.
3rd goal no chance.
4th could have done better.

He very rarely comes and punches the ball away. When he does its half hearted.

It would at least make attackers think twice about heading the ball.

Has anyone ever seen a penalty given against a keeper for "accidentally" punching an attacker in the head.

I like fabby, I just feel we need a commanding keeper at present.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:19 - Dec 26 with 1400 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:16 - Dec 26 by sherpajacob

He very rarely comes and punches the ball away. When he does its half hearted.

It would at least make attackers think twice about heading the ball.

Has anyone ever seen a penalty given against a keeper for "accidentally" punching an attacker in the head.

I like fabby, I just feel we need a commanding keeper at present.

He was much more commanding that 1st season

almost like its been coached out of him

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:22 - Dec 26 with 1365 viewsmax936

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:27 - Dec 26 by PatchesOHoulihan

Their st goal went in, in slow motion not one of our fukers reacted like League one fuking nobodys useless bunch.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:25 - Dec 26 with 1352 viewsBanosswan

Goalkeeper is a massive confidence position, more so than strikers even. If you start to second guess what your she!t defence may do, you'll inevitably make mistakes.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 22:39 - Dec 26 with 1288 viewsgiantstoneater

Any keepers on here think it's his footwork is all wrong and doesn't make up the ground fast enough.
We need to talk about Fabianski. on 23:40 - Dec 26 with 1118 viewsPentyrchJack

Seems to have lost confidence and is not commanding the box or communicating with defenders. I would give Nordfelt a chance - what's the point of him warming the bench? Fabianski should have collected first conceded goal today

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 04:37 - Dec 27 with 875 viewsJango

Gets praised o the hilt for making good saves, unfortunately goalkeeping is about a lot more than just making saves. I personally think he's a very poor keeper! Cracking shot stopper but that's it
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 4:38]
We need to talk about Fabianski. on 10:16 - Dec 27 with 692 viewsDr_Winston

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 21:54 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

Went downhill the moment Tony Roberts arrived. Whether coincidence or not, it's a fact.

Undoubtedly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 10:25 - Dec 27 with 653 viewsLeonWasGod

We know he's not going to come out and punch that often, so why don't we put anyone to cut out the ball at the front post. We had Rangel there doing a poor job because he also had half an eye on players. Just stick a man there like we used to with Bony. Then Fab doesn't have a decision to make.

Blaming Fab is lazy imo, there's plenty going on in front of him to compromise him. And he's made some very good saves in recent weeks.
We need to talk about Fabianski. on 10:26 - Dec 27 with 639 viewsperchrockjack

He s way too flaky.

His penalty saving efforts stand alone for comedy value

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

We need to talk about Fabianski. on 11:38 - Dec 27 with 566 viewsBoot

To be fair Fab has done well, even the worlds top keepers would struggle to keep a clean sheet with the mess of a defence we currently have. Yes, he's made mistakes but so did Vorm etc who all played in a far more organised team! There are players, manager and directors who should be on their way out but I most certainly wouldn't include Fab on the list. Can't see the Americans spending a massive amount so it needs to be used where we are desperate to strengthen. I suspect some on here would get rid of the entire team though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024