Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun 16:53 - Apr 14 with 1956 viewsDarran

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mayor-of-liverpool-de

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:25 - Apr 14 with 1489 viewsoldcob

I agree with the Mayor.
The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:27 - Apr 14 with 1484 viewsraynor94

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:25 - Apr 14 by oldcob

I agree with the Mayor.

Me too, that's a shocking thing for the journo to print

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:28 - Apr 14 with 1481 viewsDarran

What does Joey Barton mean by "Then add in the fact he is mixed race" about Barkley?

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:35 - Apr 14 with 1468 viewspencoedjack

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:28 - Apr 14 by Darran

What does Joey Barton mean by "Then add in the fact he is mixed race" about Barkley?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39601728
The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:37 - Apr 14 with 1462 viewsDarran

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:35 - Apr 14 by pencoedjack

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39601728

I see. I didn't know he was mixed race.

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:40 - Apr 14 with 1447 viewspencoedjack

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:37 - Apr 14 by Darran

I see. I didn't know he was mixed race.

Nor me

Can't imagine that journolist will be enjoying fresh coffee and croissants on the Sunday supplement again
The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:41 - Apr 14 with 1444 viewsDarran

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:40 - Apr 14 by pencoedjack

Nor me

Can't imagine that journolist will be enjoying fresh coffee and croissants on the Sunday supplement again

MacKenzie is a prick.

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 18:04 - Apr 14 with 1381 viewsLoyal

I agree that the Sun should have beeen banned.
And surprised it hasn't been. If they haven't done it by now then the disrespect is already there.

As I have said, move on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 18:08 - Apr 14 with 1369 viewsFireboy

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:41 - Apr 14 by Darran

MacKenzie is a prick.

He surely is a tvvat of the highest order and he thinks because he writes for a murdoch paper who strongly backs the tories he say and write what he wants no matter what it is

I also didn't know that he was the editor of the scummy rag when they printed 'The Truth' about the hillsborough disaster

That itself proves that he is proper scum

But no matter what the police do about this he will get away with it as what happened with the former notw regarding the phone tapping incidents,it was forced to cease but then reinvented itself as the scum on sunday

This shows that anything run by murdoch can say and do what it wants
The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 18:15 - Apr 14 with 1355 viewsDafyddHuw

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 18:08 - Apr 14 by Fireboy

He surely is a tvvat of the highest order and he thinks because he writes for a murdoch paper who strongly backs the tories he say and write what he wants no matter what it is

I also didn't know that he was the editor of the scummy rag when they printed 'The Truth' about the hillsborough disaster

That itself proves that he is proper scum

But no matter what the police do about this he will get away with it as what happened with the former notw regarding the phone tapping incidents,it was forced to cease but then reinvented itself as the scum on sunday

This shows that anything run by murdoch can say and do what it wants

Exactly.

And it's also why no proper football fan should have Sky.
The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 18:24 - Apr 14 with 1339 viewsFlashberryjack

Dangerous game banning news papers, because you don't like what they print.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 18:34 - Apr 14 with 1322 viewsFireboy

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 18:24 - Apr 14 by Flashberryjack

Someone has to stick 2 fingers up at the smug b@stards

I say we done Joe and Liverpool fc and I hope the EFC follow suit
The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 19:47 - Apr 14 with 1252 viewslonglostjack

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 18:24 - Apr 14 by Flashberryjack

Everton definitely need to follow Liverpool's lead after this and ban the Sun from their press conferences. No need to ban the comic itself because I can't imagine that anybody in Liverpool would buy it anyway.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:08 - Apr 14 with 1222 viewswaynekerr55

Even if it's racist Alf Garnett shìt?

That cūnt should be rotting in hell after what he did.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:18 - Apr 14 with 1200 viewsDarran

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:08 - Apr 14 by waynekerr55

Even if it's racist Alf Garnett shìt?

That cūnt should be rotting in hell after what he did.

Did you know Barkley was mixed race Wayne?

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:24 - Apr 14 with 1189 viewswaynekerr55

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:18 - Apr 14 by Darran

Did you know Barkley was mixed race Wayne?

Honest answer - no.

Mackenzie is still a cūnt though...

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:25 - Apr 14 with 1188 viewsDarran

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:24 - Apr 14 by waynekerr55

Honest answer - no.

Mackenzie is still a cūnt though...

Yes he is but is he a racist cuńt?

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:28 - Apr 14 with 1179 viewswaynekerr55

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:25 - Apr 14 by Darran

Yes he is but is he a racist cuńt?

Only he knows that.

Fúck him, perhaps this will be karma. He helped feed the lie for years so call this pay back.

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:29 - Apr 14 with 1176 viewsDarran

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:28 - Apr 14 by waynekerr55

Only he knows that.

Fúck him, perhaps this will be karma. He helped feed the lie for years so call this pay back.

It's a weird one though Liverpool only banned The Sun a few weeks ago.

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 22:39 - Apr 14 with 1080 viewsJack_Meoff

This.

If you hand over money for this rag without the involvement of third party coercion then you might as well be an amoeba with cotton wool between your ears, but censorship - no.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 22:45 - Apr 14 with 1077 viewsLoyal

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:29 - Apr 14 by Darran

It's a weird one though Liverpool only banned The Sun a few weeks ago.

Apparently ......
But really ?

And is Barclay black - no.
His grandfather is Nigerian apparently. Or is it great grandfather ?
Either was is this journo has been suspended for racism it's fcking madness.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 22:46]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 13:03 - Apr 15 with 923 viewsKilkennyjack

Everton have today banned the Sun.
Well done Everton.

Swans should do the same, as should every Premiership club.

Dont buy the Sun.

Beware of the Risen People

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 13:13 - Apr 15 with 900 viewsJack_Kass

So Everton are also banning sky sports from showing their games, and refusing their money?

No? Didn't think so.

Far too much hypocrisy in situations like this.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 13:49 - Apr 15 with 870 viewspikeypaul

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 13:13 - Apr 15 by Jack_Kass

So Everton are also banning sky sports from showing their games, and refusing their money?

No? Didn't think so.

Far too much hypocrisy in situations like this.

True,Liverpool are still happy to pocket Murdochs money.
Hypocrites.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:01 - Apr 15 with 855 viewsDarran

Well if KM,like many other people didn't know RB was mixed race im not getting the problem myself even though KM deserves a good kicking for other things.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024