Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist 11:08 - May 11 with 6777 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:09 - May 11 with 4259 viewsSmellyplumz

Hahaha the res truly is a national laughing stock.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:10 - May 11 with 4236 viewsswan65split

Tell him shall we. though I am not on Twitter
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:11 - May 11 with 4228 viewsDarran

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:10 - May 11 by swan65split

Tell him shall we. though I am not on Twitter

Read the replies.

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:13 - May 11 with 4205 viewsJackfath

Box Office.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:17 - May 11 with 4161 viewsswan65split

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:11 - May 11 by Darran

Read the replies.

is this now? happening now?
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:18 - May 11 with 4158 viewsWingstandwood

"Last week he blamed me for the defeat at Bournemouth".

Argus!

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:19 - May 11 with 4134 viewsDarran

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:17 - May 11 by swan65split

is this now? happening now?

Yes right now.

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:22 - May 11 with 4102 viewsmagicdaps10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny as fook.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:22 - May 11 with 4101 viewsswan65split

feck me, I thought I was losing it,
somehow I never thought relegation could be such fun.

Gotta go and have a cuppa sorry, its getting like a Maze in here.
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:30 - May 11 with 4040 viewsDafyddHuw

Excellent thread. Well spotted.
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:37 - May 11 with 3976 viewsWingstandwood

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:22 - May 11 by swan65split

feck me, I thought I was losing it,
somehow I never thought relegation could be such fun.

Gotta go and have a cuppa sorry, its getting like a Maze in here.

Relegation has created a most riveting soap opera, its edge of seat stuff, a five star review (in the Guardian?) from the supporter community for 'off-the-pitch' entertainment and value for money....Well worth a monthly internet subscription fee just for that.

Argus!

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 12:00 - May 11 with 3855 viewsFerrieBodde

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:18 - May 11 by Wingstandwood

"Last week he blamed me for the defeat at Bournemouth".

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 12:07 - May 11 with 3809 viewsFireboy2

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 11:22 - May 11 by magicdaps10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny as fook.

This
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 12:18 - May 11 with 3742 viewsYossarian

Nurse! Nurse! He’s out of bed again Nurse!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 12:26 - May 11 with 3694 viewsJonathans_coat

Old res just comes across as a contrarian. Whatever the majority think, he takes the opposite position. He must have a pathological desire to go against the grain, be a rebel. To me it seems to be classic attention seeking behaviour.
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 12:37 - May 11 with 3613 viewsswan65split

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 12:26 - May 11 by Jonathans_coat

Old res just comes across as a contrarian. Whatever the majority think, he takes the opposite position. He must have a pathological desire to go against the grain, be a rebel. To me it seems to be classic attention seeking behaviour.

Correct, reminds me of a modern Day Duffy or Abbott.

if your old enough to remember those.
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 13:28 - May 11 with 3389 viewsdickythorpe

Mental.
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:01 - May 11 with 3279 viewsWatchman

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 13:28 - May 11 by dickythorpe

Mental.

sexually suppressed i'd say but hey peace and love to all I say

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:05 - May 11 with 3254 viewsmagicdaps10

My personal favourite is someone calling him a

Cockwomble

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:12 - May 11 with 3209 viewsFerrieBodde

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:05 - May 11 by magicdaps10

My personal favourite is someone calling him a

Cockwomble

He certainly sucks cock. Jenkins' in particular.

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:28 - May 11 with 3117 viewsTheResurrection

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 12:26 - May 11 by Jonathans_coat

No mate, I actually believe every word I've said.

I've got more right than wrong but cowards will always be cowards and that's one thing I'm not.

Enjoy the little pack mentality.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:30 - May 11 with 3100 viewsDippy

How can he still argue about this..

9 games..

2 goals
Worst shot percentage in the league
Defending has been amateur at best
Most shots rained on our goal over a season

According to stats.. we are the worst in the league.

Poll: Cooper Out

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:33 - May 11 with 3076 viewsJonathans_coat

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:28 - May 11 by TheResurrection

No mate, I actually believe every word I've said.

I've got more right than wrong but cowards will always be cowards and that's one thing I'm not.

Enjoy the little pack mentality.

No problem at all with you res. Life would be very boring if everyone had the same opinion! I have no doubt at all you believe every word you say (type). However I think your “pack mentality” comment pretty much backs up my opinion of how your opinions are formed.
Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:51 - May 11 with 3007 viewsTheResurrection

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:33 - May 11 by Jonathans_coat

No problem at all with you res. Life would be very boring if everyone had the same opinion! I have no doubt at all you believe every word you say (type). However I think your “pack mentality” comment pretty much backs up my opinion of how your opinions are formed.

I didn't mean to necessarily quote your earlier post but perhaps it was the best one to reply to.

I'll tell you one thing though, I'd never stop posting on here or anywhere else for something I believe in, but catch me on a thread like this adding to the bully pack mentality and I'd know my time was up, that would be me done forever if I ever sank that low.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:58 - May 11 with 2973 viewsmagicdaps10

Tweet of the week from a Guardian journalist on 14:51 - May 11 by TheResurrection

I didn't mean to necessarily quote your earlier post but perhaps it was the best one to reply to.

I'll tell you one thing though, I'd never stop posting on here or anywhere else for something I believe in, but catch me on a thread like this adding to the bully pack mentality and I'd know my time was up, that would be me done forever if I ever sank that low.

Let me tell you, you and your buddies certainly do act in a bully pack.

Whats that song aimed at bullies again......sticks and stones!? You insult people with some absolutely disgusting words, words of a bully.

You have sank that low but you cant or wont ever see it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024