Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign 21:22 - Nov 11 with 5467 viewsDarran

That’s what people are calling for on here and it currently doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

So who’s going to put their names forward to take over the running of the Trust and oversee the millions that will be (supposedly) deposited in the bank?

Serious question so who’s going to step up to the plate if that were to happen?
It’s ok posting on here but who’s going to be man (or woman) enough to put the time and effort in?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:25 - Nov 11 with 2709 viewsJackfath

You'd hope some of those most vocal would step up in a time of crisis.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:25 - Nov 11 with 2712 viewsMrSwerve

Serious comment - there's far more people than are on this small message board who'd be up for it I'd imagine.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:26 - Nov 11 with 2693 viewsDarran

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:25 - Nov 11 by MrSwerve

Serious comment - there's far more people than are on this small message board who'd be up for it I'd imagine.

Indeed my friend but I’m asking on here.

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:27 - Nov 11 with 2685 viewsSwansNZ

What's the point in having millions in the bank, if the Trust just bend over at every opportunity.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:29 - Nov 11 with 2668 viewsDarran

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:27 - Nov 11 by SwansNZ

What's the point in having millions in the bank, if the Trust just bend over at every opportunity.

No idea but that’s not the question.

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:32 - Nov 11 with 2637 viewsGaryjack

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:34 - Nov 11 with 2615 viewsNeath_Jack

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:32 - Nov 11 by Garyjack

You shouldn't post photo's of the current trust board like that.

Not on

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:35 - Nov 11 with 2604 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:50 - Nov 11 with 2529 viewsE20Jack

What is there to take over? serious question.

If there is no influence. No power. No communication. No action on any money deposited in the bank.

What is there actually to do?

If every single member of the Trust downed tools over the last few months - awfully one sided vote aside - would we have noticed any difference what so ever?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:52 - Nov 11 with 2513 viewsmonmouth

They won't all resign, they are too full of their self importance and believe supine appeasement to be a sensible strategy. If they do, then a few empty chairs and tubs of lard would be more effective anyway. More seriously I would hope that someone with some moral fibre already there would step up and show some bloody leadership. They did all put themselves forward to represent supporters after all. Maybe they should remember that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:54 - Nov 11 with 2499 viewspencoedjack

How many people are currently on the board ? Is it all unpaid work ?
OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:55 - Nov 11 with 2494 viewsDarran

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:52 - Nov 11 by monmouth

They won't all resign, they are too full of their self importance and believe supine appeasement to be a sensible strategy. If they do, then a few empty chairs and tubs of lard would be more effective anyway. More seriously I would hope that someone with some moral fibre already there would step up and show some bloody leadership. They did all put themselves forward to represent supporters after all. Maybe they should remember that.

Use your imagination mun.

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:56 - Nov 11 with 2476 viewsJackfath

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:54 - Nov 11 by pencoedjack

How many people are currently on the board ? Is it all unpaid work ?

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/meet-the-trust-board/

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:58 - Nov 11 with 2469 viewsmonmouth

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 21:55 - Nov 11 by Darran

Use your imagination mun.

I don't have one. Or rather I do, but it is hard coded to be permanently preoccupied with Cameron Diaz.

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:01 - Nov 11 with 2440 viewsItchySphincter

I hope they don't all resign. Well, I hope Phil S doesn't resign.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:03 - Nov 11 with 2425 viewsmonmouth

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:01 - Nov 11 by ItchySphincter

I hope they don't all resign. Well, I hope Phil S doesn't resign.

That would mean he agrees with this approach though, which for me is much much worse.

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:10 - Nov 11 with 2387 viewsSwanzay

I find it amazing that the Trust statement didn't get a mention today, either on scfc2 or the jack army, that highlights to me how much premiership luvies are now evolved!

The majority of fans need to wake up, Im Sure Phil would know that was shite statement, no excuses!

But it also highlights how DEAD the trust is!

Why dont you step up for the last last waltz Daz?
OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:12 - Nov 11 with 2365 viewsItchySphincter

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:03 - Nov 11 by monmouth

That would mean he agrees with this approach though, which for me is much much worse.

They can't all resign.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:14 - Nov 11 with 2349 viewsmonmouth

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:12 - Nov 11 by ItchySphincter

They can't all resign.

They won't. The majority must have agreed with that pile ofshit.

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:15 - Nov 11 with 2339 viewsDarran

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:10 - Nov 11 by Swanzay

I find it amazing that the Trust statement didn't get a mention today, either on scfc2 or the jack army, that highlights to me how much premiership luvies are now evolved!

The majority of fans need to wake up, Im Sure Phil would know that was shite statement, no excuses!

But it also highlights how DEAD the trust is!

Why dont you step up for the last last waltz Daz?

Step up? Waltz?

Prick!!!

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:23 - Nov 11 with 2294 viewsSwanzay

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:15 - Nov 11 by Darran

Step up? Waltz?

Prick!!!

Youll defend Phil like your ass depended on it, fact!

I cant lie!
OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:25 - Nov 11 with 2276 viewsGaryjack

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:23 - Nov 11 by Swanzay

Youll defend Phil like your ass depended on it, fact!

I cant lie!

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:27 - Nov 11 with 2258 viewsDarran

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:25 - Nov 11 by Garyjack

He’s pretty fuçking thick aye.

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:30 - Nov 11 with 2227 viewsswanforthemoney

You won't get many from here throwing their hats in the ring
1. A lot of them aren't members of the Trust anyway
2. They are no-mark keyboard warriors. Happy to criticise everyone else, but incapable of doing something positive.

I stand in the North Stand

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:35 - Nov 11 with 2190 viewsE20Jack

OK so Phil Sumbler & The Trust Board all resign on 22:30 - Nov 11 by swanforthemoney

You won't get many from here throwing their hats in the ring
1. A lot of them aren't members of the Trust anyway
2. They are no-mark keyboard warriors. Happy to criticise everyone else, but incapable of doing something positive.

Next time you complain about matters on the field I will remind you of that. Unless of course you have applied for the recent managerial position in which by your logic you will then be entitled to do so.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024