Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Levien said: 21:49 - Dec 14 with 6035 viewsSwanzay

“At that point Mr Jenkins got up and left the meetings. I remember Mr Jenkins was very emotional and disappointed that things did not seem to be moving in a productive direction.”

Deserve a thread of its own...
Mr Levien said: on 21:58 - Dec 14 with 3917 viewsmax936

Not the first time he's thrown Jenkins under a Bus, anyone else get the feeling he doesn't like him and wants him out? but he probably can't due to the share sale deal.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mr Levien said: on 21:59 - Dec 14 with 3911 viewsunion_jack

Mr Levien said: on 21:58 - Dec 14 by max936

Not the first time he's thrown Jenkins under a Bus, anyone else get the feeling he doesn't like him and wants him out? but he probably can't due to the share sale deal.

We should get him to join the SCSA.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mr Levien said: on 22:02 - Dec 14 with 3880 viewsNeathJack

So the Trust board do not wish the members to see the details of the final deal before it is signed off.

Yep, that smells perfectly fine. Nothing to be concerned about there at all...
Mr Levien said: on 22:02 - Dec 14 with 3876 viewsDr_Winston

If Jenkins has contractual entitlement to stay in his position then that would explain a lot.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Levien said: on 22:04 - Dec 14 with 3852 viewsbonymine

It’s all unravelling now this basket case of a Club is imploding before our eyes and it’s hardly surprising given the shenanigans over the past couple of years ......

Jack to a Judas...

Judas to Marbella (we can but hope !)

Karma 🤞

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Mr Levien said: on 22:07 - Dec 14 with 3815 viewswhoflungdung

So he s contracted ?

In that case, his attendance at the Liberty or away grounds should be made as nasty as possible .

There are ways and means . Seems now, the only bile is aimed at fellow fans on this site .

Is there nobody down there that can see this ?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Mr Levien said: on 22:10 - Dec 14 with 3790 viewsDarran

Mr Levien said: on 22:07 - Dec 14 by whoflungdung

So he s contracted ?

In that case, his attendance at the Liberty or away grounds should be made as nasty as possible .

There are ways and means . Seems now, the only bile is aimed at fellow fans on this site .

Is there nobody down there that can see this ?

Don’t forget to do it next week then you daft twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mr Levien said: on 22:14 - Dec 14 with 3761 viewsSwanseajill

It was put forward by a Trust member at a previous meeting where both the Americans were in attendance, that a large number of members wanted HJ out

Both owners said that he will be here for the future as DOF.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Levien said: on 22:19 - Dec 14 with 3709 viewsmax936

Mr Levien said: on 22:02 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

If Jenkins has contractual entitlement to stay in his position then that would explain a lot.

He must have surely Levien has thrown him under the bus at least twice now.

Mr Levien said: on 22:20 - Dec 14 with 3705 viewsbonymine

Mr Levien said: on 22:14 - Dec 14 by Swanseajill

It was put forward by a Trust member at a previous meeting where both the Americans were in attendance, that a large number of members wanted HJ out

Both owners said that he will be here for the future as DOF.

It must be contractual then Lorr otherwise there’s no way surely that these shrewd Hedge Fund Managers from USA with Delaware ‘roots’ would retain an absolutely incompetent oaf like the failed Caseys man is there ?

Mr Levien said: on 22:23 - Dec 14 with 3671 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Levien said: on 22:19 - Dec 14 by max936

Seems that Huwbert has lost his lustre, especially in Levein's eyes.

Dopey c*nts only have themselves to blame anyway. If they'd done their homework properly instead of believing the shite in JTaK they'd have realised we'd been in a downward spiral for a good two years before they bought us and never agreed to keep him on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Levien said: on 22:23 - Dec 14 with 3671 viewsNeathJack

Mr Levien said: on 22:02 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

It's what gardening leave was made for.
Mr Levien said: on 22:27 - Dec 14 with 3639 viewslonglostjack

Mr Levien said: on 22:20 - Dec 14 by bonymine

It must be contractual then Lorr otherwise there’s no way surely that these shrewd Hedge Fund Managers from USA with Delaware ‘roots’ would retain an absolutely incompetent oaf like the failed Caseys man is there ?

That's asumming they know feck all about football. These were the bastards who appointed the hitherto undiscovered genius Bobbly.

Edit: Too many red wines destroys the ability to detect irony
[Post edited 14 Dec 2017 22:29]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Mr Levien said: on 22:28 - Dec 14 with 3618 viewsmax936

Mr Levien said: on 22:23 - Dec 14 by NeathJack

It's what gardening leave was made for.

Gardening leave I wouldn't trust the tw@t to put water in the Budgie's cage never mind let him loose in the garden

Oh, and I don't have a Budgie, used to have a Parrot but he was a nasty tw@t loved the Wife hated me

Mr Levien said: on 22:30 - Dec 14 with 3600 viewsbonymine

Mr Levien said: on 22:28 - Dec 14 by max936

Gardening leave I wouldn't trust the tw@t to put water in the Budgie's cage never mind let him loose in the garden

Oh, and I don't have a Budgie, used to have a Parrot but he was a nasty tw@t loved the Wife hated me

That made me laugh Max 👍😂

Mr Levien said: on 22:32 - Dec 14 with 3576 viewsSwanseajill

Mr Levien said: on 22:20 - Dec 14 by bonymine

In cahoots Boney.

If the personality fits, they make a good team. The more this unfolds, the more artful dodgers are revealed.
Mr Levien said: on 22:33 - Dec 14 with 3563 viewsharryhpalmer

I heard THEY tied him into staying as part of the deal, for a fixed term.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Mr Levien said: on 22:34 - Dec 14 with 3557 viewsQJumpingJack

Levien is out of his depth when it comes to this football club.
Mr Levien said: on 22:39 - Dec 14 with 3519 viewsmax936

Mr Levien said: on 22:30 - Dec 14 by bonymine

That made me laugh Max 👍😂

At least you can still smile Bony

Mr Levien said: on 22:48 - Dec 14 with 3458 viewsbonymine

Mr Levien said: on 22:32 - Dec 14 by Swanseajill

In cahoots Boney.

If the personality fits, they make a good team. The more this unfolds, the more artful dodgers are revealed.

Spot on Lorr.

There’s a car crash happening soon with everyone scrambling around trying to clear their name and drop somebody else in the shit ......

I just find it so, so sad that I could accept Tony Petty ripping us off as a London based Aussie crook but I never thought I’d see the day where the likes of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen et al were so central in bringing this once proud Club down to it’s knees.

Shame on you all, us fans can proclaim to be ‘Once a Jack Always a Jack’ but you and your cronies can NEVER claim that and are quite bluntly ‘Once a Jack, Forever a Rich Man’.....

Sleep well Gentlemen if your conscience will allow .....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Mr Levien said: on 22:53 - Dec 14 with 3424 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Maybe next time the bus will make contact?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Levien said: on 23:14 - Dec 14 with 3336 viewsjackrabbit

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it's the first I knew about it. It was in yesterday's Telegraph and seems very relevant to this thread.

"Football director was ousted ‘because he was too old’

A Premier League football club “bullied” out a veteran director due to his age after an American takeover, an employment tribunal has heard.
Steve Penny, 62, left his £100,000-a-year job with Swansea City following the US buy-out last year. He claims that after the takeover, he became the victim of “bullying, intimidation and age discrimination”.
Mr Penny said he was “threatened” by the club’s legal adviser, Chris Farnell, after he refused to resign. Mr Penny claimed he was told: “If we have to, we will get rid of you anyway.”
US businessmen Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien bought 68 per cent of Swansea City’s shares to complete a takeover of the club in July 2016.
The hearing in Cardiff continues."
Mr Levien said: on 23:42 - Dec 14 with 3246 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The late Gwilym Joseph would have also been a party to this court case if he had been able to muster the energy. Unfortunately he had a bigger fight on his hands and one which he sadly lost.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mr Levien said: on 06:21 - Dec 15 with 3037 viewsgiantstoneater

Mr Levien said: on 22:19 - Dec 14 by max936

Perhaps he should consider reversing the bus just to make sure!!
Mr Levien said: on 07:04 - Dec 15 with 2973 viewsLeonWasGod

Mr Levien said: on 23:14 - Dec 14 by jackrabbit

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it's the first I knew about it. It was in yesterday's Telegraph and seems very relevant to this thread.

"Football director was ousted ‘because he was too old’

A Premier League football club “bullied” out a veteran director due to his age after an American takeover, an employment tribunal has heard.
Steve Penny, 62, left his £100,000-a-year job with Swansea City following the US buy-out last year. He claims that after the takeover, he became the victim of “bullying, intimidation and age discrimination”.
Mr Penny said he was “threatened” by the club’s legal adviser, Chris Farnell, after he refused to resign. Mr Penny claimed he was told: “If we have to, we will get rid of you anyway.”
US businessmen Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien bought 68 per cent of Swansea City’s shares to complete a takeover of the club in July 2016.
The hearing in Cardiff continues."

There’s a thread on it here
Today’s court case by Darran 11 Dec 2017 20:39
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-42316763

Or at least the thread title mentions the case. The rest of it could just be Darren and Perchie calling each other names if it’s like most other threads
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024