Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 42661 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:24 - Mar 31 with 5292 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well I hope we will allow them access to prove to them that they are guilty as hell and it all points to them........or not.
Serious humble pie and the UK will be made to look very foolish if we have been running on flimsy evidence.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:31 - Mar 31 with 5283 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I'm not sure what difference the timing of the attack makes. But surely , as one of the affected persons walked out of hospital last week (and Ms Skripal is now talking and eating ) this MUST cast doubt on any nerve agent being used.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:35 - Mar 31 with 5271 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:24 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Well I hope we will allow them access to prove to them that they are guilty as hell and it all points to them........or not.
Serious humble pie and the UK will be made to look very foolish if we have been running on flimsy evidence.

If these accusations are proven to be groundless this will put back Anglo Russian relations back 50.years.

May, Johnson and Williamson's positions would also become completely untenable

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:58 - Mar 31 with 5229 viewsmax936

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:35 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

If these accusations are proven to be groundless this will put back Anglo Russian relations back 50.years.

Johnson shouldn't be anywhere near the position he's in, he's a complete and utter buffoon.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:10 - Mar 31 with 5211 viewswestwalesed

Whilst I hate to sound completely naïve, there is no way that 29 countries would have co-ordinated the expulsion of Russian Diplomats unless the evidence was pretty near indefensible.

It's almost as if some people on here want the Government and the country to look foolish.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:16 - Mar 31 with 5194 viewsHighjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:31 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm not sure what difference the timing of the attack makes. But surely , as one of the affected persons walked out of hospital last week (and Ms Skripal is now talking and eating ) this MUST cast doubt on any nerve agent being used.

The two that are conscious and talking weren’t the intended target. The man who was is still a vegetable.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:30 - Mar 31 with 5150 viewsunion_jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:10 - Mar 31 by westwalesed

Whilst I hate to sound completely naïve, there is no way that 29 countries would have co-ordinated the expulsion of Russian Diplomats unless the evidence was pretty near indefensible.

It's almost as if some people on here want the Government and the country to look foolish.

Isn't it??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:34 - Mar 31 with 5146 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:16 - Mar 31 by Highjack

The two that are conscious and talking weren’t the intended target. The man who was is still a vegetable.

Even miniscule exposure to a so called nerve agent (and one being over seven times more lethal than VX ) should kill within an hour .
You're talking like its norovirous or something.
As for her father let's wait and see. Perhaps he'll make a recovery too .

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:52 - Mar 31 with 5105 viewstrampie

They are all on the same side, NATO plus EU plus western backed Ukraine.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:10 - Mar 31 with 5072 viewsKilkennyjack

Is timing important ?
Could this be linked to Cambridge Analytica ?

Remember Hillsborough, Iraq, Birmingham 6....?
And think on.

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:12 - Mar 31 with 5067 viewstrampie

I've been off about this for ages she is a Russian citizen and the British as of yet wont let the Russians see her, they will have no choice down the line if she improves but to let her have visitors surely.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 15:24]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:18 - Mar 31 with 5053 viewsKilkennyjack

Innit ...

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:18 - Mar 31 with 5052 viewstrampie

I've been led to believe that only a droplet of some of these types of poisons can kill very quickly, the policeman has apparently recovered the girl is improving and said to be talking, its odd, who knows what is going on.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:36 - Mar 31 with 5001 viewspikeypaul

It's the usual suspects.

You only have to look at the BREXIT threads ,they are almost cumming if they can post a negative link.

Pretty pathetic really.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:59 - Mar 31 with 4949 viewscontroversial_jack

It will also prove Corbyn to be correct.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:02 - Mar 31 with 4935 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:10 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

Is timing important ?
Could this be linked to Cambridge Analytica ?

Remember Hillsborough, Iraq, Birmingham 6....?
And think on.

So you're saying that almost the entire EU has expelled Russian diplomats and accused Russia of a chemical attack in order to cover up illicit wrong doing on behalf of the Brexit campaign?

Is that right?

Get a grip.

Quite why people are pushing Kremlin fake news is beyond me. Seriously.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 16:11]
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:04 - Mar 31 with 4926 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:36 - Mar 31 by pikeypaul

It's the usual suspects.

You only have to look at the BREXIT threads ,they are almost cumming if they can post a negative link.

Pretty pathetic really.

Brynnie is as pro Brexit as you are.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:10 - Mar 31 with 4907 viewsbluenile

Fair go, all the loonies and conspiracy theorists are coming out of the woodwork on this thread.................not to say Government knockers.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:16 - Mar 31 with 4888 viewsPrivate_Partz

No the exact opposite. What we are fearful of is our Country looking foolish.
Buffoons like Johnson and the incompetent Maybot jumping to conclusions for their own ends is the last thing we want. Especially if European leaders have taken what we have said on face value and acted accordingly.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:30 - Mar 31 with 4864 viewsbluenile

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:16 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Buffoons like Johnson and the incompetent Maybot jumping to conclusions for their own ends is the last thing we want. Especially if European leaders have taken what we have said on face value and acted accordingly.

What a load of tripe

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:49 - Mar 31 with 4836 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:30 - Mar 31 by bluenile

What a load of tripe

So you would like them to then to jump to conclusions and be proved wrong then?
If that happened it would show our Government to be a bunch of self serving fools who would do anything to say in power and make themselves look good..... mmmmm
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 16:50]

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:59 - Mar 31 with 4802 viewsFlashberryjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:16 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Doesn't sound like the exact opposite to me.

Maybe your dislike of May and Johnson is clouding your thoughts, BTW Angela and Macron don't give flying one about us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:56 - Mar 31 with 4723 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:59 - Mar 31 by Flashberryjack

Doesn't sound like the exact opposite to me.

Maybe your dislike of May and Johnson is clouding your thoughts, BTW Angela and Macron don't give flying one about us.

Well it is my view then. Maybe others want our Country to look foolish. Let's face it Brexit makes us look like basket cases to our EU 'friends'.
The evidence we have all points to the Russians but there does not seem to be conclusive proof.
I don't think it is unreasonable for our European allies to take what we say at face value and assume we had done the full investigation and found conclusive proof. The Russians have plenty of form for this and have few friends in Europe.
Do you actually think we have shown 29 nerve gas experts from different Countries the evidence but have refused the Russians?
We should let their nerve gas experts see the woman and show them the irrefutable evidence we have...... if we have it.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 17:59]

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:09 - Mar 31 with 4700 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:56 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Well it is my view then. Maybe others want our Country to look foolish. Let's face it Brexit makes us look like basket cases to our EU 'friends'.
The evidence we have all points to the Russians but there does not seem to be conclusive proof.
I don't think it is unreasonable for our European allies to take what we say at face value and assume we had done the full investigation and found conclusive proof. The Russians have plenty of form for this and have few friends in Europe.
Do you actually think we have shown 29 nerve gas experts from different Countries the evidence but have refused the Russians?
We should let their nerve gas experts see the woman and show them the irrefutable evidence we have...... if we have it.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 17:59]

You get things wrong all the time Partz and respond to people as if they have said things they haven't.

First and foremost they will want to provide consular services to their citizen that is hospitalised in a foreign country.
As regards the lady and her father been poisoned by a nerve agent that at this stage is not being disputed, but who did it is the key question, who made it is a lesser question as a gun could be made in one country and somebody from another country could use it, there are M16 and AK47's all over the World, get it Partz.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:13 - Mar 31 with 4689 viewsunion_jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:09 - Mar 31 by trampie

You get things wrong all the time Partz and respond to people as if they have said things they haven't.

First and foremost they will want to provide consular services to their citizen that is hospitalised in a foreign country.
As regards the lady and her father been poisoned by a nerve agent that at this stage is not being disputed, but who did it is the key question, who made it is a lesser question as a gun could be made in one country and somebody from another country could use it, there are M16 and AK47's all over the World, get it Partz.

You (and Kilkenny) are really desperate to be all our fault aren't you.

I hope you are too old to serve because the thought of you and your ilk in the trenches would worry me to death.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024