Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... 16:36 - May 21 with 9492 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Railway?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:01 - May 21 with 4568 viewsDarran

As opposed to acting hard on Planetswans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:19 - May 21 with 4506 viewsHighjack

Beavers is the guy that’s always with that Butthead fella commenting on 90s rock videos.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:31 - May 21 with 4471 viewsBobby_Fischer

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:19 - May 21 by Highjack

Beavers is the guy that’s always with that Butthead fella commenting on 90s rock videos.

Indeed.

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:32 - May 21 with 4464 viewsBobby_Fischer

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:19 - May 21 by Highjack

Remeber the game where you spat on ppls heads?

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:33 - May 21 with 4456 viewsBobby_Fischer

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:01 - May 21 by Darran

As opposed to acting hard on Planetswans.

I'm not hard, never claimed to be.

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:37 - May 21 with 4446 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

They’re a busted flush so I’ve been told. Not really surprising seeing as they had to have a big meeting to discuss waving money at the last game.
Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:54 - May 21 with 4380 viewsBobby_Fischer

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:37 - May 21 by FerrisBuellerJB

They’re a busted flush so I’ve been told. Not really surprising seeing as they had to have a big meeting to discuss waving money at the last game.

To be fair, Beavers had to step up when Phil botched out again.

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:55 - May 21 with 4374 viewsHighjack

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:32 - May 21 by Bobby_Fischer

Remeber the game where you spat on ppls heads?

Yeah Hock-a-loogie I think it was called

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:57 - May 21 with 4367 viewsBobby_Fischer

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:55 - May 21 by Highjack

Yeah Hock-a-loogie I think it was called

Terrible thoughh

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:59 - May 21 with 4363 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:54 - May 21 by Bobby_Fischer

To be fair, Beavers had to step up when Phil botched out again.

He’s the only one left they’ve all legged it. They weren’t to happy when those union lot turned up and got all the media attention by all accounts. Scsa union wtf is the point
Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 18:37 - May 21 with 4262 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What happened to the donation money? Where was it spent, how much was spent and who has access to the remaining funds?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 18:47 - May 21 with 4232 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 18:37 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What happened to the donation money? Where was it spent, how much was spent and who has access to the remaining funds?

That’s a good point if I’d been dull enough to donate I’d be seething with them now
Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 18:48 - May 21 with 4224 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 18:47 - May 21 by FerrisBuellerJB

That’s a good point if I’d been dull enough to donate I’d be seething with them now

Anyone who donated was a fool.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 18:50 - May 21 with 4207 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 18:48 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Anyone who donated was a fool.

Totally agree but there again the real reason they formed fell at the first hurdle
Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 22:00 - May 21 with 3946 viewsswanforthemoney

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 18:37 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Any remaining funds could be donated to the Trust

I stand in the North Stand

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 06:29 - May 22 with 3676 viewsBobby_Fischer

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 22:00 - May 21 by swanforthemoney

Any remaining funds could be donated to the Trust

God no.

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 06:30 - May 22 with 3673 viewsBobby_Fischer

Anyone?

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 07:01 - May 22 with 3622 viewspaulv2k4

I stayed away from this 'group' because i knew from the start it would fail.

i work with a founding member but dont know him personally. BUT hes loud and proud so thats how i found out. you reckon i should prod him for some answers?
Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 08:34 - May 22 with 3496 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 07:01 - May 22 by paulv2k4

I stayed away from this 'group' because i knew from the start it would fail.

i work with a founding member but dont know him personally. BUT hes loud and proud so thats how i found out. you reckon i should prod him for some answers?

People donated money for what? What did this group achieve? The donators deserve answers
Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 14:28 - Jun 1 with 3201 viewswaynekerr55

£511 donated to swans 4 cancer, the leftover money from the 'campaign'

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 14:32 - Jun 1 with 3184 viewsJackfath

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 14:28 - Jun 1 by waynekerr55

£511 donated to swans 4 cancer, the leftover money from the 'campaign'

The gent mentioned in this thread is the chair of this charity, I believe.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 14:33 - Jun 1 with 3183 viewsjack247

They failed. The people who wanted Jenkins and co to crack on with impunity won. Congratulations guys, you got what you wanted.
Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 14:38 - Jun 1 with 3160 viewsNeath_Jack

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 14:33 - Jun 1 by jack247

They failed. The people who wanted Jenkins and co to crack on with impunity won. Congratulations guys, you got what you wanted.

What about you? What did you do about it?

Did you win or lose?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 16:13 - Jun 1 with 3039 viewsWingstandwood

Utmost respect to all do-er's whom had the guts and get up and go to try to actually do something, I supported the SCSA and put my money where my mouth is, and thus like a good few others?......I can sleep at night knowing that I and others did not lie down to be kicked like a dog. And all the left over hundreds going to a cancer charity? Fantastic.

Any inaction or failure just ends up with the club getting relegated and the likes of Jenkins and Dineen being paid nigh one million Pounds a year to ruin the club from within.

And? Jenkins Xmas programme notes where he mentioned resignation? Well folks that was a devious trick to stop a mass season ticket boycott at a critical sale period run-in! There was zero intent to resign. Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Van Zweden think SCFC supporters are truly thick and sometimes the contempt of which we're ALL treated is because of criticising, moaning ineffectual w@nkers amongst us.

Argus!

Whats the SCSA up to? Is Beavers the same joker whho tries to act hard in ... on 17:10 - Jun 1 with 2944 viewsmoonie

In fairness ,we are.

We ve allowed Jenkins to destroy the club single handedly with hardly a harsh word said to his face.

Apathy again
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024