Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? 08:01 - May 23 with 4838 viewsMoscowJack

Good morning all,

Before I head down to the beach to build on my sunburn (had to get that in!), I wanted to ask what questions you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks right now? The season's over and the time for change is here but, due to our relegation, there will be more than the usual going through the rotating door this summer.

- We have made our thoughts on Jenkins' continued failure over an extended period of time so how will the owners address this issue before it's too late (again!) to make a change? He hinted at leaving at the end of the season so why isn't this being encouraged and even enforced?

- Do Jenkins' and Pearlman's salaries reflect our position outside of the PL now? Do their salaries decrease significantly post-relegation?

- What is the budget for the season? How much do we need to generate in sales to cover losses or are the owners going to actually (finally!) invest in the club to ensure we've got the best possible management team and playing squad to help get us back up at first attempt?

- If the owners are going to invest to cover potential losses, are the Trust expected to match the investment, which they can't do if they are to fund an expensive court case?

- How many redundancies are the club considering making within the club? As this effects the local economy, isn't it essential that the Trust is consulted?

I'm sure there are many more, but not only am I completely unsure of whether any questions will be asked, the silence from our Trust Rep on the Board means we'll probably have to guess what any answers could be......

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:09 - May 23 with 3301 viewsDarran

Why don’t you ask Martin and get back to us?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:12 - May 23 with 3301 viewsMoscowJack

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:09 - May 23 by Darran

Why don’t you ask Martin and get back to us?

Why don't you stop being a tw@t for 5 minutes and stop derailing every thread on here? I know it's a novel idea but it's what most people are thinking!

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:18 - May 23 with 3285 viewsmoonie

Because he cannot Nick .Mentally or physically. He ll post lies about you and twist the truth ,make no question about it.. He won't be banned .Ive tried that avenue but he s seen as a rather naughty but loveable local lad,if only e equally dumb .

I ll think of your question
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:30 - May 23 with 3238 viewsDarran

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:12 - May 23 by MoscowJack

Why don't you stop being a tw@t for 5 minutes and stop derailing every thread on here? I know it's a novel idea but it's what most people are thinking!

I was actually being serious. You should get an answer off your mate reasonably quickly whist we’d probably have to wait three months to get one off the Trust.

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:34 - May 23 with 3229 viewsmoonie

I ll answer the question before you nob off into the oven

I've no doubt Jenkins will be staying . This is an insult to us all .im just praying he someone has an epiphany or has a visit from the Angels suggesting he allows the new manager to manage and to keep the fook out.

I can't see either salaries being reduced ,not as if we would know anyway,so duplicitous are they .

Redundancies? Some jerk on here derided me for suggesting a relegation would prove disastrous to an already dirt poor local economy . I really hope the loss of jobs is minimal .

Nothing ,zilch is coming out of America and ,to a layman such as I, clearly they are riding the storm.
Quite obviously ,they have no interest in maintaining or respecting an interest in the Trust nor any supporter group . I've said before its criminal we need a Trust to obsessed the malfunctions of a Chairman and his Board .
I've seen this legal action stuff. My thoughts are ...just how the feck is that going to encourage managers and players to come to our club . We are so inward looking ,so pitifully insecure ,and worse,prone to inter necine strife and gossip that it is clearly killing us.

All this is replicated on this site where you see photos or posts with or about celebs no doubt to impress the impressionable . .a site where one can implores those who disagree agree to " get out of my club" .MY club .ffs. Others simply ask where you live ,how long you ve been a supporter or what was your first game . Jeez, we ve got a mod who sees those who ve moved away from Swansea as being some sort of heretic and not worthy of offered comments on the
Swans. Bear in mind the poor fookn Kiwi Jack who gets up at kunt o'clock to listen or watch our rabble .

Might not answer your question Nick but ,as fans ,we need to sort ourselves out and when that day comes ,we ll move forward. Now off with you and watch for peeling skin
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:58 - May 23 with 3181 viewsDarran

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:34 - May 23 by moonie

I ll answer the question before you nob off into the oven

I've no doubt Jenkins will be staying . This is an insult to us all .im just praying he someone has an epiphany or has a visit from the Angels suggesting he allows the new manager to manage and to keep the fook out.

I can't see either salaries being reduced ,not as if we would know anyway,so duplicitous are they .

Redundancies? Some jerk on here derided me for suggesting a relegation would prove disastrous to an already dirt poor local economy . I really hope the loss of jobs is minimal .

Nothing ,zilch is coming out of America and ,to a layman such as I, clearly they are riding the storm.
Quite obviously ,they have no interest in maintaining or respecting an interest in the Trust nor any supporter group . I've said before its criminal we need a Trust to obsessed the malfunctions of a Chairman and his Board .
I've seen this legal action stuff. My thoughts are ...just how the feck is that going to encourage managers and players to come to our club . We are so inward looking ,so pitifully insecure ,and worse,prone to inter necine strife and gossip that it is clearly killing us.

All this is replicated on this site where you see photos or posts with or about celebs no doubt to impress the impressionable . .a site where one can implores those who disagree agree to " get out of my club" .MY club .ffs. Others simply ask where you live ,how long you ve been a supporter or what was your first game . Jeez, we ve got a mod who sees those who ve moved away from Swansea as being some sort of heretic and not worthy of offered comments on the
Swans. Bear in mind the poor fookn Kiwi Jack who gets up at kunt o'clock to listen or watch our rabble .

Might not answer your question Nick but ,as fans ,we need to sort ourselves out and when that day comes ,we ll move forward. Now off with you and watch for peeling skin

And all this from the one fuçking idiot that called the rest of us thick as shit for not embracing the sale to the Yanks.
The one fuçking idiot that told the rest of us we couldn’t possibly have known why they bought into our club.

Staggering stuff.

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:25 - May 23 with 3122 viewswaynekerr55

"nob off into the oven"???

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:35 - May 23 with 3095 viewsLoyal

Q ... When you say investment do you mean in to the club or in to your own bank accounts ?

Q... Have you an agreed financial structure for Swansea City and a strategy for a return to the premier league.

Q ... What's it like having a w@nk in a private jet.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:36 - May 23 with 3088 viewscostalotta

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 08:12 - May 23 by MoscowJack

He's got a point though. You can be quite selective when name dropping MM.

Here's a question you can ask MM.

Has he used and hidden behind HJ while pulling the strings from the background?
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:39 - May 23 with 3077 viewsjacabertawe

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:25 - May 23 by waynekerr55

"nob off into the oven"???

Yes, could the OP explain this term?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:43 - May 23 with 3070 viewsLoyal

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:36 - May 23 by costalotta

Because he is frightened his family and business interests will be affected if exactly what is happening happens.
Always been his approach. Right back when.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:50 - May 23 with 3054 viewsQJumpingJack

Why did everyone decide to exclude the Trust in 2016 from discussions as confirmed by JL at the Trust Forum in April 2017.
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:53 - May 23 with 3040 views34dfgdf54

Genuine question.

Has MM and Huw had a bust up or something?
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:54 - May 23 with 3038 viewsomarjack

I guess there is that one big question that must be asked..

-Will you try to get us back to the PL? Really try? or will you just say so on the club's official site,then liquidate the f*cking thing altogether leaving us a shell of a club like Sunderland or Portsmouth?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 10:13 - May 23 with 3000 viewsMoscowJack

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:36 - May 23 by costalotta

costa,

I haven't name dropped, but merely defended someone for things he's not guilty of. I'm sure he's guilty of many other things, but not a few things he's accused of. That's all.

I'm not going to ask him the questions as I don't feel comfortable doing so. It's not fair on him to give me this info, especially as he knows that I can be quite "strongly opinionated" online sometimes.

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 10:21 - May 23 with 2978 viewsDarran

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 10:13 - May 23 by MoscowJack

costa,

I haven't name dropped, but merely defended someone for things he's not guilty of. I'm sure he's guilty of many other things, but not a few things he's accused of. That's all.

I'm not going to ask him the questions as I don't feel comfortable doing so. It's not fair on him to give me this info, especially as he knows that I can be quite "strongly opinionated" online sometimes.

You texted him something last week and he gave you info on Bayram though yeah?

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 10:23 - May 23 with 2975 viewsHighjack

Beach? Moscow?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 10:33 - May 23 with 2956 viewscostalotta

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 10:13 - May 23 by MoscowJack

costa,

Im not sure what he maybe guilty of Nick. But I've always found it interesting when people deny guilt without knowing what they maybe guilty of. And its even weirder when others do that on their behalf. Why does he need defending?

And, how do you know he's not guilty? of whatever...

Edit: Sorry Nick. Don't want to keep you here when evidently you have a beach to visit. I'd know where i'd rather be. Get some sun fella!
[Post edited 23 May 2018 10:34]
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 11:25 - May 23 with 2901 viewsJoshTheJack

Why the feck do we need Pearlman,Jenkins and a sporting director were supposed to be cost cutting.
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 11:35 - May 23 with 2881 viewsmoonie

Clear case of trolling here .

Life is not just following others
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 11:55 - May 23 with 2843 viewsBanosswan

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:39 - May 23 by jacabertawe

Yes, could the OP explain this term?

Does the oven need to be pre heated?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 11:56 - May 23 with 2839 viewsSwanjaxs

Q. Will you give us 20 million quid for our shares please because we are as about as much use as an inflatable dart board

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 12:39 - May 23 with 2770 viewsairedale

Do you know the way to San Jose?
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 13:46 - May 23 with 2684 viewsSmellyplumz

Ask the yanks to explain string theory

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 14:42 - May 23 with 2637 viewsMoscowJack

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 10:23 - May 23 by Highjack

Beach? Moscow?

Lol. There actually are beaches in Moscow but they're not great. I'm currently abroad on holiday before the World Cup madness starts in Russia.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024