Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karius concussed 20:33 - Jun 4 with 6830 viewsBanosswan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44363648

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Karius concussed on 20:36 - Jun 4 with 5642 viewsJonathans_coat

Makes sense, watch the highlights, he looks confused and disoriented.
Karius concussed on 20:38 - Jun 4 with 5631 viewslonglostjack

“Collided with Ramos” should read “Collided with Ramos’ elbow “

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Karius concussed on 20:41 - Jun 4 with 5607 viewsJonathans_coat

Karius concussed on 20:38 - Jun 4 by longlostjack

“Collided with Ramos” should read “Collided with Ramos’ elbow “

So everyone thought Bale won Real the final. Turns out it was Ramos!
Karius concussed on 20:41 - Jun 4 with 5598 viewsDarran

Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Karius concussed on 21:13 - Jun 4 with 5468 viewsBanosswan

Karius concussed on 20:36 - Jun 4 by Jonathans_coat

Makes sense, watch the highlights, he looks confused and disoriented.

Disorientated. Unless you're American of course.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Karius concussed on 21:23 - Jun 4 with 5415 viewsbluey_the_blue

So he Scousers claim now it wasn't really down to Karius but that he was confused.

Some would call that a concussion.

Some would say the bin dippers are fvcking thick if their medical staff can't diagnose a fvcking concussion...
Karius concussed on 21:32 - Jun 4 with 5353 viewsmichufan

I called it ;P

The Ramos Petition by Darran 28 May 2018 18:34
Seriously how pathetic is this?
The bloke must be pissing himself.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mo-salah-ramos-petition-landmark-14714515.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Karius concussed on 21:37 - Jun 4 with 5328 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Karius concussed on 21:54 - Jun 4 with 5247 viewsFireboy2

Karius concussed on 20:41 - Jun 4 by Darran

Fuçk him.

Who? Karius or Ramos
Karius concussed on 22:12 - Jun 4 with 5158 viewsLoyal

Ramos is a cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Karius concussed on 22:16 - Jun 4 with 5140 viewsgrabsplatter

Karius concussed on 22:12 - Jun 4 by Loyal

Ramos is a cnt.

And the Liverpool medical staff are incompetent
Karius concussed on 22:19 - Jun 4 with 5120 viewsLoyal

Karius concussed on 22:16 - Jun 4 by grabsplatter

And the Liverpool medical staff are incompetent

I'll give you that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Karius concussed on 22:26 - Jun 4 with 5090 viewsTaffvalerowdy

A (predictive) system will soon be available in Rugby Union that would have detected any concussion that he may have suffered in real (no pun intended) time meaning that the Player could have been replaced if he was concussed ....
Karius concussed on 22:40 - Jun 4 with 5046 viewsDippy

Karius concussed on 20:41 - Jun 4 by Darran

Fuçk him.

I agree with this.. I have been concussed my whole life.. and all I have ever got from the whole Welsh Machine is..

Get up and get on with it, with maybe 'little c*nt' thrown in..

So I did, surpassed the whole c*nts.. and they're still the old miserable donkey's who achieved nothing but averageness.

All of them still can't take it.. they still can't believe what I have done.. and they know.. no way on earth are they doing it.. they've never had the b*llocks to begin with.

It's all hot air, excuses and the same old, same old rhetorical horse sh*t.

Cocooned in their comfort zones unable to cope with reality. And I'm the autistic.

Poll: Cooper Out

Karius concussed on 03:22 - Jun 5 with 4861 viewsWanderer

Senor Ramos should go into UFC and get a proper lesson on the dark arts.
Karius concussed on 06:13 - Jun 5 with 4811 viewsTheFranchise

Karius concussed on 22:40 - Jun 4 by Dippy

I agree with this.. I have been concussed my whole life.. and all I have ever got from the whole Welsh Machine is..

Get up and get on with it, with maybe 'little c*nt' thrown in..

So I did, surpassed the whole c*nts.. and they're still the old miserable donkey's who achieved nothing but averageness.

All of them still can't take it.. they still can't believe what I have done.. and they know.. no way on earth are they doing it.. they've never had the b*llocks to begin with.

It's all hot air, excuses and the same old, same old rhetorical horse sh*t.

Cocooned in their comfort zones unable to cope with reality. And I'm the autistic.

wow
Karius concussed on 10:53 - Jun 5 with 4594 viewsomarjack

Poor Karius.

Sergio Ramos has got to be the most morally corrupt footballer in our times. He almost ruined Salah's World Cup chance (if he missed it it would have broke him for life)..He ruined Karius's career for good..While's he's probably hosting yacht parties and celebrating after cheating and crippling and Roman wrestling his way to the Champions League title without a single regretful thought.

But hey..I guess that's what it takes to be "The best CB in the world".

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Karius concussed on 11:05 - Jun 5 with 4576 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Excuse for being useless !!!
Karius concussed on 11:26 - Jun 5 with 4555 viewsTom1912

Karius concussed on 21:23 - Jun 4 by bluey_the_blue

So he Scousers claim now it wasn't really down to Karius but that he was confused.

Some would call that a concussion.

Some would say the bin dippers are fvcking thick if their medical staff can't diagnose a fvcking concussion...

The medical staff never had a chance to diagnose him during the game. Karius got back up before treatment being called on.
Karius concussed on 14:25 - Jun 5 with 4465 viewspikeypaul

It makes the saves he did make whilst concussed even more remarkable.

They should have given him the man of the match award.

Let's be honest it's 100% BS all financed by him personally out in the states trying to rescue his
fecked career.

Why did the LFC medical team say nothing or get involved in any of it?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Karius concussed on 18:57 - Jun 5 with 4349 viewsbluey_the_blue

Karius concussed on 11:26 - Jun 5 by Tom1912

The medical staff never had a chance to diagnose him during the game. Karius got back up before treatment being called on.

Right... sorry, if you're concussed you're concussed.

There's no evidence he had a concussion during the game. A Yank doctor, who claims that by looking at the match analysis he thinks he may have been concussed? GTFO.

What about every cockup Karius has made in his Liverpool career. Concussed all the time was he?
Karius concussed on 19:17 - Jun 5 with 4330 viewspikeypaul

Was he also concussed in the semi against Roma when the ball went straight through his hands and luckily hit the cross bar . I wonder if he got the Yank Dr to analyse that game also.
I doubt it.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 19:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Karius concussed on 21:04 - Jun 5 with 4275 viewsNogginthenog

I think it's rather sad that he's gone to all this trouble. In my view it paints a picture of his insecurity. All keepers make mistakes he should just man up and get on with improving.
Karius concussed on 00:04 - Jun 6 with 4207 viewsTom1912

Karius concussed on 18:57 - Jun 5 by bluey_the_blue

Right... sorry, if you're concussed you're concussed.

There's no evidence he had a concussion during the game. A Yank doctor, who claims that by looking at the match analysis he thinks he may have been concussed? GTFO.

What about every cockup Karius has made in his Liverpool career. Concussed all the time was he?

First of all, concussion isn’t a black and white issue. It can take hours or days for symptoms to manifest. So it’s not as simple as “if you’re concussed, you’re concussed”.

Next, they’re not basing it on match analysis, he’s been in for testing to a hospital in the US.

Now whether you believe that testing is accurate (and the tests are subjective anyway from my understanding) or whether it’s a conspiracy by Liverpool (Boston hospital with strong links to John Henry etc) is another question but he took a blow to the head, it certainly could have impacted his performance. Will we ever know for sure? No. Is he done at Liverpool? Most probably.
Karius concussed on 00:10 - Jun 6 with 4203 viewsjasper_T

Klopp probably gave him a whack after the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024