Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Upskirting 16:20 - Jun 15 with 10728 viewsJackfath

Why would the Tory MP block this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44496427

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Upskirting on 16:33 - Jun 15 with 3893 viewsHighjack

The article explains why he objected.

But surely it’s already a criminal offence?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Upskirting on 16:50 - Jun 15 with 3848 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 16:33 - Jun 15 by Highjack

It may be classed as voyeurism, but the way the law looks at is, if you wish to wear revealing clothes in public, expect to be looked at
Upskirting on 18:10 - Jun 15 with 3753 viewsFlashberryjack

Upskirting on 16:33 - Jun 15 by Highjack

I'm sure I've read of a few people being convicted for taking photos and videos up unsuspecting women's skirts.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Upskirting on 18:48 - Jun 15 with 3683 viewsDyfnant

Like this MP, I also don’t understand what this Upskirting is. Anyone have any such clips to show us?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Upskirting on 18:53 - Jun 15 with 3668 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ask Darren. Allegedly
Upskirting on 19:00 - Jun 15 with 3639 viewsJohnw102

At least he was there to vote, more than 90% of our overpaid MPs on a Friday afternoon! They know the meaning of POETS day, lazy bar stewards.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Upskirting on 19:42 - Jun 15 with 3602 viewsmonmouth

Upskirting on 16:50 - Jun 15 by controversial_jack

It may be classed as voyeurism, but the way the law looks at is, if you wish to wear revealing clothes in public, expect to be looked at

What?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Upskirting on 19:51 - Jun 15 with 3576 viewsNeath_Jack

Upskirting on 19:42 - Jun 15 by monmouth

What?

She deserved it, you know the drill on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Upskirting on 19:52 - Jun 15 with 3569 viewsmonmouth

Upskirting on 19:51 - Jun 15 by Neath_Jack

She deserved it, you know the drill on here.

Aye, for one minute I forgot which site I was on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Upskirting on 20:20 - Jun 15 with 3510 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 19:42 - Jun 15 by monmouth

What?

If you put yourself in public view wearing skimpy clothing then it's you who is responsible for doing that and not the people looking at you. Admittedly, taking pics looking up someones skirt is a bit naughty and would probably be classed as voyeurism. It would be like going naked on a beach, nobody forced you to take your clothes off and you would be responsible not the person looking at you.
Upskirting on 20:26 - Jun 15 with 3496 viewslondonlisa2001

Upskirting on 20:20 - Jun 15 by controversial_jack

If you put yourself in public view wearing skimpy clothing then it's you who is responsible for doing that and not the people looking at you. Admittedly, taking pics looking up someones skirt is a bit naughty and would probably be classed as voyeurism. It would be like going naked on a beach, nobody forced you to take your clothes off and you would be responsible not the person looking at you.

Taking pics looking up someone’s skirt is a ‘bit naughty’?

Just checking, but are you attempting to be controversial or are you genuinely a perverted little creep who’s a menace to 51% of the population?

If the former, grow up.

If the latter, you should be locked up.
Upskirting on 20:29 - Jun 15 with 3486 viewsSwanjaxs

A bit naughty! Anybody caught doing it should do jail time and end up on the sex offenders register!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Upskirting on 20:32 - Jun 15 with 3470 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 20:26 - Jun 15 by londonlisa2001

Taking pics looking up someone’s skirt is a ‘bit naughty’?

Just checking, but are you attempting to be controversial or are you genuinely a perverted little creep who’s a menace to 51% of the population?

If the former, grow up.

If the latter, you should be locked up.

It's how the law sees it. If you stripped off naked and ran across the Liberty stadium, who would be prosecuted, you or those watching

There is already legislation in place : section 67 of the sexual offences act 2003
Upskirting on 20:40 - Jun 15 with 3434 viewsPhil_S

Upskirting on 20:32 - Jun 15 by controversial_jack

It's how the law sees it. If you stripped off naked and ran across the Liberty stadium, who would be prosecuted, you or those watching

There is already legislation in place : section 67 of the sexual offences act 2003

Thats got to be the worst comparison I think I have seen today on this subject
Upskirting on 20:41 - Jun 15 with 3430 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not even close to being similar in the slightest for all sorts of reasons.

Boundaries my friend.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Upskirting on 20:43 - Jun 15 with 3413 viewsJackfath

That woman should have been prosecuted for having a huge skid mark in her pants when she ran across the Liberty.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Upskirting on 20:47 - Jun 15 with 3409 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 20:41 - Jun 15 by PozuelosSideys

Not even close to being similar in the slightest for all sorts of reasons.

Boundaries my friend.

I agree, that's why it's voyeurism and is already illegal.
Upskirting on 20:57 - Jun 15 with 3370 viewsDyfnant

Upskirting on 20:43 - Jun 15 by Jackfath

That woman should have been prosecuted for having a huge skid mark in her pants when she ran across the Liberty.

Sh1t myself did she

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Upskirting on 20:57 - Jun 15 with 3365 viewslondonlisa2001

Upskirting on 20:47 - Jun 15 by controversial_jack

I agree, that's why it's voyeurism and is already illegal.

It’s not covered by the existing law which is why they were trying to bring in a new law.
Upskirting on 21:01 - Jun 15 with 3340 viewsHighjack

Taking photographs of ladies genitals without their consent or knowledge is “a bit naughty”

You can always rely on planetswans to plumb new depths. It’s why we all keep coming back.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Upskirting on 21:08 - Jun 15 with 3316 viewsLeonWasGod

Upskirting on 21:01 - Jun 15 by Highjack

Taking photographs of ladies genitals without their consent or knowledge is “a bit naughty”

You can always rely on planetswans to plumb new depths. It’s why we all keep coming back.

That's a bit sexist. Think of the damage upkilting does too.
Upskirting on 21:08 - Jun 15 with 3315 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 21:01 - Jun 15 by Highjack

It's impossible to have a rational debate on here without the insults
Upskirting on 21:09 - Jun 15 with 3310 viewsHighjack

If you stripped off naked and ran across the pitch then it is probably assumed you have given consent for everyone to look at your cock.

Wearing a skirt doesn’t mean you are allowing people to shove their phones up there.

Upskirting on 21:11 - Jun 15 with 3300 viewsSenhin

Wearing a skirt and having someone put a camera down at ankle height to see up it is a bit different to you actually taking your clothes off and people around being able to see..?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Upskirting (n/t) on 21:13 - Jun 15 with 3289 viewsSenhin

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024