Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ayews 15:13 - Jul 21 with 4649 viewsLoyal

Why have we bothered taking this pair to a pre season tournament when they clearly dont want to be at the club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Ayews on 15:48 - Jul 21 with 3251 viewslifelong

Thought the same here, especially A Ayew..just not interested.
The Ayews on 15:50 - Jul 21 with 3231 viewsmonmouth

The Ayews on 15:48 - Jul 21 by lifelong

Thought the same here, especially A Ayew..just not interested.

He could be our Jack Rodwell if we can't find anyone stupid enough to pay his ridiculous wages.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Ayews on 15:57 - Jul 21 with 3170 viewsKilkennyjack

The Ayews on 15:50 - Jul 21 by monmouth

He could be our Jack Rodwell if we can't find anyone stupid enough to pay his ridiculous wages.

Colin up the road ...?

Beware of the Risen People

The Ayews on 16:12 - Jul 21 with 3111 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

No issue taking them to Germany, as long as we don't bring them back.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Ayews on 16:15 - Jul 21 with 3095 viewsLandore_Jack

Narsingh has been stealing a living as a footballer since he has joined us.

#backtojack

The Ayews on 16:53 - Jul 21 with 2950 viewsbyron

The Ayews on 15:57 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

Colin up the road ...?

No thanks, they have the exact shiiiite attitude we need the opposite of. Surprised fer is still there too, biggest journeyman ever.

Benny

The Ayews on 16:58 - Jul 21 with 2921 viewsDaggyjack

Andre was excellent for us first time round but I think the business in bringing him back in January, especially for the ridiculous fee paid, was the worst bit of transfer business that HJ has ever done and that is saying something.
The Ayews on 17:11 - Jul 21 with 2836 viewsGroo

The Ayews on 16:58 - Jul 21 by Daggyjack

Andre was excellent for us first time round but I think the business in bringing him back in January, especially for the ridiculous fee paid, was the worst bit of transfer business that HJ has ever done and that is saying something.

Nah, Bony has that honour

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

The Ayews on 17:17 - Jul 21 with 2798 viewsDaggyjack

The Ayews on 17:11 - Jul 21 by Groo

I still say Ayew as:
A) He cost £8 million more.
B) He's been fit and not contributed zip apart from when we wanted to against Wet Spam.
The Ayews on 17:20 - Jul 21 with 2772 viewsthornabyswan

The Ayews on 17:11 - Jul 21 by Groo

I see your Bony and raise you Baston.
What a fukcing mess.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Ayews on 17:31 - Jul 21 with 2706 viewsDaggyjack

The Ayews on 17:20 - Jul 21 by thornabyswan

What a fukcing mess.

But what chance was Baston (& Mesa) really given. Both had done well in Spain prior to us ruining them.

Whether it's wasted money in the boardroom or poor management in the dressing room, we've made some major mistakes.
The Ayews on 18:57 - Jul 21 with 2446 viewsLoyal

The Ayews on 16:53 - Jul 21 by byron

No thanks, they have the exact shiiiite attitude we need the opposite of. Surprised fer is still there too, biggest journeyman ever.

- you clearly know fck all.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Ayews on 19:04 - Jul 21 with 2404 viewshobo

Liverpool linked to Jordan Ayew £12m. I would have though Andre would have been more suited to them
The Ayews on 22:10 - Jul 21 with 2175 viewsomarjack

The Ayews on 19:04 - Jul 21 by hobo

Liverpool linked to Jordan Ayew £12m. I would have though Andre would have been more suited to them

It would be good business for them to have Shaqiri,Jordan and Andre as their back up options for the their attacking trio. Our 2 Ayews would cost them 25 m total. Peanuts for them.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Ayews on 22:39 - Jul 21 with 2097 viewsAl_Bundy

The Ayews on 19:04 - Jul 21 by hobo

WTF does Liverpool have interest in JA? Klopp has spent in excess of £330M and still not won anything.
The Ayews on 22:53 - Jul 21 with 2056 viewsbuilthjack

The Ayews on 17:17 - Jul 21 by Daggyjack

I still say Ayew as:
A) He cost £8 million more.
B) He's been fit and not contributed zip apart from when we wanted to against Wet Spam.

If we get £18-£20m for the pair of them, take it with both hands.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Ayews on 22:54 - Jul 21 with 2052 viewsclloy2

The Ayews on 16:15 - Jul 21 by Landore_Jack

Narsingh has been stealing a living as a footballer since he has joined us.

80k week apparently
The Ayews on 23:02 - Jul 21 with 2022 viewsE20Jack

The Ayews on 22:54 - Jul 21 by clloy2

80k week apparently

Nonsense.

As to the OP, we have been relegated. It is safe to say the vast majority of our matchday squad wishes they were at another club at the required level, they aren’t lifelong Swansea fans. Why are we picking on Bony, the Ayew brothers and Narsingh? It’s like some sort of vendetta, one against our most consistently better players, which is even stranger.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 0:23]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Ayews on 23:17 - Jul 21 with 1985 viewsTheKirkyLife

After today he can go. Not so sore about losing either of them.
The Ayews on 09:19 - Jul 22 with 1741 viewsdobjack2

The Ayews on 23:02 - Jul 21 by E20Jack

Nonsense.

As to the OP, we have been relegated. It is safe to say the vast majority of our matchday squad wishes they were at another club at the required level, they aren’t lifelong Swansea fans. Why are we picking on Bony, the Ayew brothers and Narsingh? It’s like some sort of vendetta, one against our most consistently better players, which is even stranger.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 0:23]

I didn’t watch the stream, but the views that I’ve read of those that did suggests that the 3 that played didn’t seem that interested in playing. If that is the case they are putting pressure on the club to accept offers that are made for them to get them off the books and get in people that want to play. Even if the offers are less than what the club values them at. Again if this is true that is Player power.

I can understand people hating those players if that is the case but people have to remember that they are not supporters of the club, they are out for what they and their agents feel is best for them.

With Bony - he isn’t fit after injury, the club paid the money for him and offered him a contract. If that contract is a millstone around the neck of the club, that isn’t the players fault.
The Ayews on 09:33 - Jul 22 with 1708 viewsDewi1jack

The Ayews on 17:20 - Jul 21 by thornabyswan

What a fukcing mess.

Call.

And raise with a N'gog and Tabbafatty.
Going to cost you at least an Emnes re-signing and whatever else you have

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Ayews on 10:16 - Jul 22 with 1637 viewsE20Jack

The Ayews on 09:19 - Jul 22 by dobjack2

I didn’t watch the stream, but the views that I’ve read of those that did suggests that the 3 that played didn’t seem that interested in playing. If that is the case they are putting pressure on the club to accept offers that are made for them to get them off the books and get in people that want to play. Even if the offers are less than what the club values them at. Again if this is true that is Player power.

I can understand people hating those players if that is the case but people have to remember that they are not supporters of the club, they are out for what they and their agents feel is best for them.

With Bony - he isn’t fit after injury, the club paid the money for him and offered him a contract. If that contract is a millstone around the neck of the club, that isn’t the players fault.

How do you “seem not interested” then?

The Ayews on 10:29 - Jul 22 with 1597 viewsdobjack2

The Ayews on 10:16 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

How do you “seem not interested” then?

How does someone seem not interested? By not appearing to put any effort in, going through the motions etc.
The Ayews on 10:45 - Jul 22 with 1558 viewsRancid

Jordan should get a move to a decent PL club with ambition but his brother deserves no more than a QPR or Cardiff.
The Ayews on 11:02 - Jul 22 with 1537 viewsE20Jack

The Ayews on 10:29 - Jul 22 by dobjack2

How does someone seem not interested? By not appearing to put any effort in, going through the motions etc.

People were calling Jordan Ayew lazy when he covered the most distance per game for us in the league. People have a pre-written narrative they have to fill.

I will take it with a pinch of salt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024