Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all our new loan signings... 23:59 - Aug 27 with 5630 viewsArizlan2

I fear that time is running out and there seems to be no sense of urgency from the board to get in a couple of midfielders. It's blatantly clear that there is desperate need for two midfielders and a proven striker. We are trying to fit square pegs in round holes and GP has done an amazing job so far with practically zero support financially. The board has wasted the money from the last two seasons and now the club and team are paying the price. Clearly cut backs have to be made, but the owness should be on them for their mistakes. If we don't get these players in by the deadline, all swans fans need to organise demonstrations and boycott games altogether and get these monkeys out of the club fast.

P.S. I wonder if that muppet Landon Donovan is having much say on who we sign these days after Brad Bobley

This post has been edited by an administrator
Where are all our new loan signings... on 00:49 - Aug 28 with 3573 viewsLeonWasGod

Not coming. Carter-Vickers is the only one Potter would be committed to in press conferences. Doesn’t sound like anything else is going to happen, but I suppose you never know. Don’t get your hopes up though.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 07:06 - Aug 28 with 3454 viewsangryjack

Well if they don't it's clear what they are doing,it's clearly obvious we need strengthening big time,,I honestly think it we don't get a couple of midfielders in and a forward we will be fighting relaxation..we only need one or two injuries and suspensions and we are literally playing kids with no experience and not good enough for a gruelling championship season,the young boys that are in there now as good as they are doing they ideally should be brought in and out of the team over s season as we are going to burn them out ,we are asking too much with our current squad they need help, without it we will struggle,,and I hate to say this if we don't get players in as much I love this club I hope we go down if it means getting these kants out..
Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:04 - Aug 28 with 3135 viewsJethroJack

Always best to get as much relaxation as possible.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:16 - Aug 28 with 3081 viewsswan65split

We have 3-4 days to get no one in. No need to fret.
HJ isn't.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:19 - Aug 28 with 3069 viewsnantywatcher

Where are all our new loan signings... on 00:49 - Aug 28 by LeonWasGod

Not coming. Carter-Vickers is the only one Potter would be committed to in press conferences. Doesn’t sound like anything else is going to happen, but I suppose you never know. Don’t get your hopes up though.

Any update on Carter-Vickers?
Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:25 - Aug 28 with 3041 viewsherbie

Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:19 - Aug 28 by nantywatcher

Any update on Carter-Vickers?

He has already signed dozey!
Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:40 - Aug 28 with 2955 viewsnantywatcher

Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:25 - Aug 28 by herbie

He has already signed dozey!

Who the hell are you calling Dozey!!!!!!!
Ah - that would be me (obviously one hell of a fanfare I must have missed.)
Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:40 - Aug 28 with 2955 viewsswan65split

Net rumours 2 on the way in.
Login to get fewer ads

Where are all our new loan signings... on 17:06 - Aug 28 with 2841 viewsJango

I reckon there will be loan signings left right and centre all over the leagues come Friday. Teams are probably holding out until late in the day to see if they can flog players abroad first. The early window meant prem teams had to buy in a hurry before getting a chance to ship players out so there’s plenty available.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 17:09 - Aug 28 with 2828 viewshobo

Where are all our new loan signings... on 17:06 - Aug 28 by Jango

I reckon there will be loan signings left right and centre all over the leagues come Friday. Teams are probably holding out until late in the day to see if they can flog players abroad first. The early window meant prem teams had to buy in a hurry before getting a chance to ship players out so there’s plenty available.

Certainly. However we'll end up signing zero, and will have 4 signings fall through at the last minute due to 'not enough time to complete the deals'. We tried though, eh?
Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:06 - Aug 28 with 2674 viewsawayjack

Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:40 - Aug 28 by swan65split

Are they Toivonen and Gomez? Still hoping we’ll get someone like Ampadu to cover DM as Spurs fans don’t think CCV can cover anywhere other than CB.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:19 - Aug 28 with 2619 viewsdobjack2

Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:06 - Aug 28 by awayjack

Are they Toivonen and Gomez? Still hoping we’ll get someone like Ampadu to cover DM as Spurs fans don’t think CCV can cover anywhere other than CB.

It’s not cover we need in midfield but someone to play alongside Fer and Celina
Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:29 - Aug 28 with 2587 viewsFireboy2

Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:19 - Aug 28 by dobjack2

And help mcburnie out
Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:38 - Aug 28 with 2563 viewsWarwickHunt

Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:40 - Aug 28 by swan65split

Emnes and N'Gog?
Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:47 - Aug 28 with 2517 viewsFireboy2

Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:38 - Aug 28 by WarwickHunt

Emnes and N'Gog?

Tbh they wouldnt be too bad for us
Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:48 - Aug 28 with 2512 viewstheloneranger

Emnes and N'Gog?

We dithered too long on N 'Gog, he's just signed for Budapest Honvéd FC and scored on his debut.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:55 - Aug 28 with 2479 viewsawayjack

Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:19 - Aug 28 by dobjack2

Agree we need CM with Fer/Celina but also too risky to have Fulton as our only DM. Not suggesting it’ll happen but wouldn’t you take Ampadu on loan?
Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:01 - Aug 28 with 2459 viewsdobjack2

Where are all our new loan signings... on 18:55 - Aug 28 by awayjack

Agree we need CM with Fer/Celina but also too risky to have Fulton as our only DM. Not suggesting it’ll happen but wouldn’t you take Ampadu on loan?

Definitely- class. I would expect Chelsea would want a good loan fee for him though.

If we can’t get decent loan signings in how are the board going to justify that.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:03 - Aug 28 with 2449 viewsDippy

Emnes and N'Gog?

They'll be classed as good squad players in our current plight.

And I'm being serious.. that's what we've become..

Poll: Cooper Out

Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:03 - Aug 28 with 2451 viewsswan65split

Emnes and N'Gog?

Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:44 - Aug 28 with 2345 viewsMrSwerve

No need to worry mun, the resident oracles on here told us we'd have 4-5 quality loans coming in to add to our depth.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:53 - Aug 28 with 2309 viewspikeypaul

Where are all our new loan signings... on 16:40 - Aug 28 by nantywatcher

Who the hell are you calling Dozey!!!!!!!
Ah - that would be me (obviously one hell of a fanfare I must have missed.)

Any fecker who beliefs anyone of any talent will come in deserves to be called dozy.

Are there still people out there falling for Jenkins the sellout coonts Bullshite ?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Where are all our new loan signings... on 20:15 - Aug 28 with 2269 viewsvetchonian

Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:03 - Aug 28 by swan65split

Trundle & OTJ

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Where are all our new loan signings... on 09:04 - Aug 29 with 1999 viewsSwan91

Hopefully will be the Gomes lad and Mulumbu.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 09:15 - Aug 29 with 1965 viewsJango

Where are all our new loan signings... on 09:04 - Aug 29 by Swan91

Hopefully will be the Gomes lad and Mulumbu.

If those 2 come in and Bony doesn’t go then I don’t think anyone can complain really. Dhanda showed last night he’s more than capable of covering or even starting at 10 or left wing. Harries is more than capable of being 4th choice centre half. Ship out Dyer, Routledge and Natsingh and then Potter can have a proper crack. 3 days to go
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024