Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer 17:03 - Nov 24 with 4512 viewspencoedjack

Big fan but looked like he’d been on the p iss last night
Fer on 17:05 - Nov 24 with 3258 viewsicecoldjack

If you looked up the definition of the word enigma, there'd be a picture of Leroy Fer smiling intently back at you .
Fer on 17:07 - Nov 24 with 3245 viewsTheKirkyLife

Pretty sure he's off in January. He doesn't care anymore.
Fer on 17:07 - Nov 24 with 3243 viewspencoedjack

Fer on 17:05 - Nov 24 by icecoldjack

If you looked up the definition of the word enigma, there'd be a picture of Leroy Fer smiling intently back at you .

Disagree fella

On his day 1 of the best midfielders in the championship

But awful today
Fer on 17:08 - Nov 24 with 3231 viewsLoyal

Fer on 17:07 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

Disagree fella

But awful today

Trying too hard.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fer on 17:14 - Nov 24 with 3199 viewsjasper_T

Classic Leroy. Not someone that can be relied on.
Fer on 17:14 - Nov 24 with 3195 viewsNorwichFan

Disagree fella

But awful today

"On his day"....

Same at Norwich, same at QPR..... class "on his day", but not a team player and too often leaves his team mates with far too much to do.

Swansea are better off without, try and remember what it was that got you up four divisions, you lot should know better than anybody how it requires every man playing for each other to succeed.

Look at us today..... not got a Leroy Fer in sight, we've got one training with the youth team who we refuse to use.... Nelson Oliviera, you might have heard of him.

Perhaps that is where Swansea have gone wrong..... you just need players who give 100% for their club and their team mates every week.
Fer on 17:15 - Nov 24 with 3193 viewsZut_Alors

Just don't think he should be played as a two, without someone really sitting deep. He's too prone to losing it in tight situations.

Grimes to start in midfield, with Fer and Celina.
Fer on 17:16 - Nov 24 with 3188 viewsicecoldjack

Disagree fella

But awful today

Not knowing what your captain is going to bring to the team from one week to the next isn't exactly great !

I love Fer but I'm getting a bit tired of him giving the ball away then disappearing for long spells, he is more than capable of bossing it against any player in this league, one of the most frustrating players to watch without doubt.

An enigma .
Login to get fewer ads

Fer on 18:17 - Nov 24 with 3001 viewsgiantstoneater

I said two games ago that he was returning to his old habits but he's not being helped by a lazy and gutless Celina. Thought Grimes did well when moved into the middle. Today our defence were poor but together little protection from a lazy midfield. The running off the ball by Norwich was quite brilliant.
Fer on 18:19 - Nov 24 with 2989 viewsLeonWasGod

He's had a lovely time on holiday in Dubai or wherever it was. So it's not been such a bad week for him 👍
Fer on 18:23 - Nov 24 with 2965 viewsswanforthemoney

Always looks like he’s carrying an injury to me. Kinda moves in an unbalanced way. Love his footwork and little flashes of skill, but overall he’s not cutting it these days. He’s not the future. Get rid I’m afraid.

I stand in the North Stand

Fer on 18:29 - Nov 24 with 2942 viewstrinityann

Fer on 18:17 - Nov 24 by giantstoneater

I said two games ago that he was returning to his old habits but he's not being helped by a lazy and gutless Celina. Thought Grimes did well when moved into the middle. Today our defence were poor but together little protection from a lazy midfield. The running off the ball by Norwich was quite brilliant.

Potter needs to knock the Grimes left back experiment on the head, he is our best midfielder this season when he plays there. Today we could have done with a Ryan Woods type player, I felt sorry for our centre backs today because we got carved down the middle so easily and not for the first time this season. Fer best role is attacking midfielder, he is liability dropped deeper. Fulton and Celina i'm afraid are borderline average championship players.
Fer on 18:43 - Nov 24 with 2907 viewsCooperman

He’s going to be moved on. We cannot afford his wages in the long term.

On the flip side, if he accepts a new contract on £8k per week then I would happily approve. But it ain’t gonna happen.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Fer on 18:52 - Nov 24 with 2888 viewspencoedjack

Fer on 18:29 - Nov 24 by trinityann

Potter needs to knock the Grimes left back experiment on the head, he is our best midfielder this season when he plays there. Today we could have done with a Ryan Woods type player, I felt sorry for our centre backs today because we got carved down the middle so easily and not for the first time this season. Fer best role is attacking midfielder, he is liability dropped deeper. Fulton and Celina i'm afraid are borderline average championship players.

Spot on with everything in that post
Fer on 20:08 - Nov 24 with 2748 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fer on 18:17 - Nov 24 by giantstoneater

A Grimes, Fulton and Celina midfield on current form is our best. Fer doesn't deserve his place. Ditto Van der Hoorn

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fer on 20:26 - Nov 24 with 2689 viewspencoedjack

Fer on 20:08 - Nov 24 by Brynmill_Jack

A Grimes, Fulton and Celina midfield on current form is our best. Fer doesn't deserve his place. Ditto Van der Hoorn

Celina was also awfull today ....
Fer on 20:30 - Nov 24 with 2676 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fer on 17:14 - Nov 24 by NorwichFan

"On his day"....

Same at Norwich, same at QPR..... class "on his day", but not a team player and too often leaves his team mates with far too much to do.

Swansea are better off without, try and remember what it was that got you up four divisions, you lot should know better than anybody how it requires every man playing for each other to succeed.

Look at us today..... not got a Leroy Fer in sight, we've got one training with the youth team who we refuse to use.... Nelson Oliviera, you might have heard of him.

Perhaps that is where Swansea have gone wrong..... you just need players who give 100% for their club and their team mates every week.

Hello, you are so right, we have suffered for years with players not giving their all on the field.
That is why our U23s youngsters are such a breath of fresh air.
Fer on 20:33 - Nov 24 with 2663 viewsDrizzy

Today was the perfect reason why he shouldn't be signed. The sum total of his flashes of brilliance and largely piss poor play is complete mediocrity. We can do better for the wages he'll want.

Massively overrated by many of the dullards on here.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Fer on 20:44 - Nov 24 with 2638 viewsBadlands

Fer is a very good player coming back from a long lay off.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Fer on 20:48 - Nov 24 with 2623 viewsJBT95

Thought he was trying very hard in that first half, flying into tackles.

Wish he would stop going 'Wazzup' in the programme mind. Cringe!
Fer on 21:11 - Nov 24 with 2551 viewsjasper_T

Fer on 20:44 - Nov 24 by Badlands

Fer is a very good player coming back from a long lay off.

What's his excuse for the rest of his career?
Fer on 21:13 - Nov 24 with 2547 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fer on 20:26 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

Celina was also awfull today ....

Not great I'll agree. But with a misfiring Fer behind him you've got to cut him a little slack. Consistently a high performer for us this season .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fer on 21:18 - Nov 24 with 2525 viewspencoedjack

Fer on 21:13 - Nov 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Not great I'll agree. But with a misfiring Fer behind him you've got to cut him a little slack. Consistently a high performer for us this season .

Bryn cutting loads of players slack this season it’s quite miraculous how they are doing .....

The only 2 who get no slack from me this season are Naughton & Carroll ....
Fer on 21:44 - Nov 24 with 2448 viewsbuilthjack

Seems to have lost the small amount of pace that he had. Passing was awful today.
Has to improve or he will be out

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fer on 22:49 - Nov 24 with 2357 viewsshandyjack

I don’t think he broke out of a jog first half, lazy performance with very little effort
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 22:49]

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024