Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? 18:19 - Feb 3 with 41006 views_

This is truly shameful as this has been brought up literally hundreds of times since it was first disclosed you couldn't see them.

You've made mugs out of a lot of people and were happy to allow this myth to build and build and be used as another tool for fans not to trust the owners.

The real question is can we trust the Trust

I'm sorry but this is another clear example of why we can't.

It's a sham.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:25 - Feb 3 with 9632 viewsCooperman

I think the choice of words has been poor.

My perception based on what I’ve read is that the Trust have not seen the accounts. A better choice of words and statement would have been words to the effect of ‘not seen meaningful data that allows confirmation of legal accounting practices’.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:28 - Feb 3 with 9600 views3swan

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:25 - Feb 3 by Cooperman

My perception based on what I’ve read is that the Trust have not seen the accounts. A better choice of words and statement would have been words to the effect of ‘not seen meaningful data that allows confirmation of legal accounting practices’.

From the Trust Board meeting Dec 2018

SMcD reported that the Finance Sub-Group have access to the Club monthly Management accounts

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Supporters-Trust-Board-M
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:28 - Feb 3 with 9577 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm getting a feeling of deja vu all over again.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:29 - Feb 3 with 9571 viewsthornabyswan

This is very odd I have read on here loads of times that they have not seen them due to not signing an NDA.
That is where the majority of the mis trust amongst the fan base has come from.
Is this not the case then or are we saying that the Trust only get to see what the owners want them to see.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 18:31]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:30 - Feb 3 with 9569 viewsjack2jack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:25 - Feb 3 by Cooperman

No words are all would have been a better choice.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:31 - Feb 3 with 9544 viewsmonmouth

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:28 - Feb 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm getting a feeling of deja vu all over again.

A deja vu feeling of deja vu?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:31 - Feb 3 with 9536 viewsUxbridge

Is this really what you want to focus on at the moment? Is this really the pressing issue of the day? It seems a very odd place to hang your hat.

Will you be starting a thread asking the club to comment on why they won't share the financial information the Trust has asked for without prohibitive NDAs being signed which would actually mean the Trust couldn't even answer the questions our members asked anyway.

Anyway, to answer your question, firstly if anyone's asked me a question I've given them a straight answer. I'm not exactly a prolific poster on here these days but I've certainly said this elsewhere when asked. As for doing positive PR for anyone else, it's not really something I've felt inclined to do given the current climate.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:32 - Feb 3 with 9517 viewsUxbridge

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:28 - Feb 3 by 3swan

SMcD reported that the Finance Sub-Group have access to the Club monthly Management accounts

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Supporters-Trust-Board-M

Well this is awkward.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:33 - Feb 3 with 9508 viewsCooperman

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:28 - Feb 3 by 3swan

Thanks for that, I hadn’t previously seen this.

In my mind I had read comments from posters that stated that accounts had not been seen since June.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:33 - Feb 3 with 9505 views3swan

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:29 - Feb 3 by thornabyswan

This is very odd I have read on here loads of times that they have not seen them due to not signing an NDA.
That is where the majority of the mis trust amongst the fan base has come from.
Is this not the case then or are we saying that the Trust only get to see what the owners want them to see.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 18:31]

I'm not the one to answer but from memory they see the monthly accounts as the link I posted before but don't some other ones?

I'm sure someone will explain better
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:33 - Feb 3 with 9493 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:31 - Feb 3 by monmouth

A deja vu feeling of deja vu?

I think I'm Yogi Berra on steroids today reading some of the threads.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:34 - Feb 3 with 9474 views_

No, no mate. .

How many times have you seen posters shout out the Trust don't see the management accounts?? It's literally every day on here.

But they have and they do.... Meaningful data is just a spin on why they've not put hundreds of posters right on this subject.

And speaking with Ux last night he once again said there's no evidence of any wrong doing.

Yes he can harp on about meaningful data or private conversations all he wants, but those accounts have enough data to quell a lot of scaremongering, but they chose not to.

I'm sorry, it's out of order.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:35 - Feb 3 with 9448 views_

OK but why hasn't the Mis-Trust put so many posters right when they've continually worried about not seeing the damn accounts.

Not good enough.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:37 - Feb 3 with 9402 views3swan

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:35 - Feb 3 by _

OK but why hasn't the Mis-Trust put so many posters right when they've continually worried about not seeing the damn accounts.

Not good enough.

As I've already posted these are the monthly accounts which as a non expert I believe they only show a small picture.
If my memory serves me correctly there are other account info that the Trust say they don't see.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:38 - Feb 3 with 9388 viewsCooperman

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:34 - Feb 3 by _

No, no mate. .

How many times have you seen posters shout out the Trust don't see the management accounts?? It's literally every day on here.

But they have and they do.... Meaningful data is just a spin on why they've not put hundreds of posters right on this subject.

And speaking with Ux last night he once again said there's no evidence of any wrong doing.

Yes he can harp on about meaningful data or private conversations all he wants, but those accounts have enough data to quell a lot of scaremongering, but they chose not to.

I'm sorry, it's out of order.

Do we know if it’s sufficient visibility though?

Who is doing the full P&L analysis and when?

I’m not sure that it’s happening. I’m not sure it’s being allowed to happen.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:38 - Feb 3 with 9368 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:35 - Feb 3 by _

Not good enough.

Looks like they have told everyone, this thread is like a Salvador Dali painting viewed in the dark.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:39 - Feb 3 with 9370 viewsvetchonian

Chris what is your agenda?

At a time we as afanbase need to be united....something you have banged on about...you are doing your utmost to bring down the Trust and cause huge divisions in the fan base.

You must be in the pay of either the sellouts or the Yanks

There have been many debates on here on the Yanks intentions ....and I got in some discussions with you at rhe start of the season during the last window and explained I would view them after this January window well guess what Chris ..these new owners care nothing about SCFC...less so then Jenkins and his band of sell out brothers.

Your pal Huw has been thrown under the bus by the yanks. As they would have sold Dan ......or let him go on loan for a pittance......Huw finally saw that things were not right.
The Trusts statement had nothing to do with Huws resignation/sacking its timing was just a great golden opportunity for some PR spin.

In hindsight what sense of the sale in 2016 but to line the pockets of the sellouts.....we are probably in a worse place than if they had remained...at least even HJ understood the necessity to keep some playing talent......

As things are this club will be in a right state soon.....and it may never be possible to get back what we had.

How come you are so informed? How do you know the Trust see the accounts..Pearlman keeping you up to date?

Chris you call yourself a "real true" fan we'll show it by stopping this constant attack on the trust and the fan base. Yes the trust have got some stuff wrong in the past but seem to have learnt from that.....or is your role as agent provecteur for the Yanks as they realise litigation is looming which they are likely not to win and result in shelling out more money for the dead duck investment they were sold.

I ve said it before you were an annoying little brat on the North Bank. ....you haven't changed....time to unite with other true fans or get out of our club!
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 18:43]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:39 - Feb 3 with 9351 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:31 - Feb 3 by Uxbridge

Is this really what you want to focus on at the moment? Is this really the pressing issue of the day? It seems a very odd place to hang your hat.

Will you be starting a thread asking the club to comment on why they won't share the financial information the Trust has asked for without prohibitive NDAs being signed which would actually mean the Trust couldn't even answer the questions our members asked anyway.

Anyway, to answer your question, firstly if anyone's asked me a question I've given them a straight answer. I'm not exactly a prolific poster on here these days but I've certainly said this elsewhere when asked. As for doing positive PR for anyone else, it's not really something I've felt inclined to do given the current climate.

You have deliberately allowed so many fans and posters to believe you don't see any financial information.

The stuff you're actually asking should all be included within the harsh reality of the accounts and you confirmed to me yesterday we have a 70m black hole

You should be confirming that to the fans, not trying to play on semantics about the once or twice you have actually told the truth.

Tell the fans about our financial situation and tell them all why the club would contemplate selling Dan James at all.

Time to come clean Andrew.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:42 - Feb 3 with 9307 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:33 - Feb 3 by Cooperman

Thanks for that, I hadn’t previously seen this.

In my mind I had read comments from posters that stated that accounts had not been seen since June.

Precisely

I would say more than 90% of us were of this way of thinking.

The way the Mis-Trust wanted us to think.

Really is pretty worrying all these power plays all around SCFC.

Let's face it there's no one we can trust is there.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:43 - Feb 3 with 9288 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:33 - Feb 3 by 3swan

I'm not the one to answer but from memory they see the monthly accounts as the link I posted before but don't some other ones?

I'm sure someone will explain better

There are no other ones, Ux has just made up some nonsense about meaningfuldata data to throw the scent away from their attempt at deceit.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:43 - Feb 3 with 9285 viewsCooperman

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:39 - Feb 3 by _

You have deliberately allowed so many fans and posters to believe you don't see any financial information.

The stuff you're actually asking should all be included within the harsh reality of the accounts and you confirmed to me yesterday we have a 70m black hole

You should be confirming that to the fans, not trying to play on semantics about the once or twice you have actually told the truth.

Tell the fans about our financial situation and tell them all why the club would contemplate selling Dan James at all.

Time to come clean Andrew.

£70m folks. Take a pause for a moment and let this sink in.

If Leeds had put £6m on the table for DJ he would now be holding up the LUFC shirt.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:45 - Feb 3 with 9249 viewsJackfath

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:43 - Feb 3 by _

There are no other ones, Ux has just made up some nonsense about meaningfuldata data to throw the scent away from their attempt at deceit.

Why would the Trust be interested in deceit Chrissy, old bean? What would they gain from this?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:46 - Feb 3 with 9249 viewsOldjack

wtf is a 70 mill black hole ,are we skint or what ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:48 - Feb 3 with 9226 viewsbuilthjack

Somebody somewhere needs to do a full account of our football club over the last few years, and find out exactly where the money has gone. It doesn't add up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:48 - Feb 3 with 9223 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:46 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

wtf is a 70 mill black hole ,are we skint or what ?

It's about time the Mis-Trust came out and told the fans the truth.

Ask Ux about the 70m black hole and then ask again why we consider making tough decisions with our players.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024