Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? 12:58 - May 5 with 3132 viewsdickythorpe

Laughing stock he is. Failure to deal with something early on always leads to woe!!! Went to punch a ball and missed!!!
Also , and this isn't the main issue this season but still a big one..,.... HOW THE HELL DOES HE KEEP GETTING PICKED BY THE "LAUDED" POTTER!!!!??????
[Post edited 5 May 2019 13:02]
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 15:46 - May 5 with 2514 viewsYossarian

I agree . Nordfelt is shite. Cost us more than an acceptable number of points. But I don’t think Potter has had much option....he was totally wrong to drop Mulder...but that’s been his only big mistake for me (playing Grimes at left back might be another one but not in the same league of cock upon). However, if Benda, Zabret and others aren’t trusted....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 16:32 - May 5 with 2454 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

To be fair the number of guilt edge chances we missed this season ,Nordfeldt would have scored a good few of them

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 16:32 - May 5 with 2454 viewsWxmJax

Interesting that when Blackburn scored their first goal, the players just turned and walked towards the halfway line. You could tell how pissed off they were with him. He came out past his area for some type of solace but everyone just ignored him.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 18:20 - May 5 with 2346 viewsAl_Bundy

If we are stuck with him next season because Potter perceives he is a footballing keeper then we will be in BIG trouble.
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 18:38 - May 5 with 2301 viewsicecoldjack

Probably the biggest coward I’ve seen play in goal for the Swans ever !

Too afraid of getting hurt,just likes the fancy stuff like passing it from the back and looking impressive shot stopping, is a show pony not a goal keeper, shame because if he added the rough and tumble to his game he’d be decent enough.
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:04 - May 5 with 2186 viewsPentyrchJack

I agree with you Dicky. I was at Ewood Park and Nordfelt was like a pantomime goalie for the first, and he didn't really stretch his body for the second. He's far too superglued to the line for my liking.

Would have thought today was the perfect chance to give Benda some real experience and to see how he responded.

He's cost us far too many points this season and I'm not deceived by the few wondersaves.

Time to move Nordfelt on.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:06 - May 5 with 2181 viewsBytholWyn

I can't help but recall how Routledge was totally slaughtered at the end of last season, and now just about everybody's saying he should be given a new contract. I'm not fan of Nordfeldt for sure, and he needs to massively improve on his command of his area, but the chances are that he'll be here next season (perhaps as a number 2 - hopefully Mulder will have been practising his distribution skills whilst recovering from his hand injury). It wouldn't surprise me at all if Nordfeldt has the last laugh.
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:11 - May 5 with 2173 viewsjasper_T

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:06 - May 5 by BytholWyn

I can't help but recall how Routledge was totally slaughtered at the end of last season, and now just about everybody's saying he should be given a new contract. I'm not fan of Nordfeldt for sure, and he needs to massively improve on his command of his area, but the chances are that he'll be here next season (perhaps as a number 2 - hopefully Mulder will have been practising his distribution skills whilst recovering from his hand injury). It wouldn't surprise me at all if Nordfeldt has the last laugh.

Routledge's status improved after stepping down a competitive level and the playing style changing to suit his strengths (when he plays up front). Same happened for Nordfeldt and his stock has fallen if anything.

Nordfeldt will almost certainly be here because who can you imagine would take him?
Login to get fewer ads

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:15 - May 5 with 2162 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:11 - May 5 by jasper_T

Routledge's status improved after stepping down a competitive level and the playing style changing to suit his strengths (when he plays up front). Same happened for Nordfeldt and his stock has fallen if anything.

Nordfeldt will almost certainly be here because who can you imagine would take him?

And Benda is off...from what I'm hearing

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:17 - May 5 with 2160 viewsjasper_T

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:15 - May 5 by Flashberryjack

And Benda is off...from what I'm hearing

Lost one keeper already. Nathan Shepperd in the u18s has signed a professional deal with Brentford.
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:41 - May 5 with 2112 viewstheloneranger

The reason Nordfeldt's stuck on his line ?? ... Here's his boots ...

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:43 - May 5 with 2099 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:17 - May 5 by jasper_T

Lost one keeper already. Nathan Shepperd in the u18s has signed a professional deal with Brentford.

Then make that two...apparently

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:53 - May 5 with 2075 viewsDippy

Anyone else laugh when watching that first goal? F*CK me.. it's so bad it's funny

Poll: Cooper Out

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:17 - May 5 with 1919 viewsChief

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 20:17 - May 5 by jasper_T

How or why has that move come about then? Considering we have a cat 1 academy and Brentford don't have an academy at all?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:21 - May 5 with 1904 viewsChief

Am I right in saying Zabrat is out of contract and leaving this summer too?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:24 - May 5 with 1897 viewsjasper_T

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:17 - May 5 by Chief

How or why has that move come about then? Considering we have a cat 1 academy and Brentford don't have an academy at all?

Perhaps we didn't offer him a contract. Or if we did they were willing to pay what compensation we wanted/are happy to go to tribunal.

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:24 - May 5 with 1895 viewsSwanjaxs

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:17 - May 5 by Chief

Perhaps the young lad can see the bigger picture

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:26 - May 5 with 1894 viewsjasper_T

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:21 - May 5 by Chief

Am I right in saying Zabrat is out of contract and leaving this summer too?

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/zabret-signs-new-deal

Last extension was until June 2020.
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:31 - May 5 with 1872 viewsjasper_T

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:24 - May 5 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps the young lad can see the bigger picture

He's small and ginger. From what little I've seen of both of them, Scott Reed seemed the better prospect, but Shepperd looks to have played more often this season (and been on the u23s bench a few times).

Brentford would certainly be a very attractive option for a young player given their recent track record, probably more than us given how many goalkeepers lurk the halls ahead of him. Best of luck to him.
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:31 - May 5 with 1871 viewsmajorraglan

Is it the defensive and goalkeeper coaching that’s at the heart of the problem, sort f creating uncertainty?
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:38 - May 5 with 1858 viewsBadlands

I believe Mulder is a better option than Nordfeldt but there was a strong case for a foul on his for thir first goal today.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 10:33 - May 6 with 1638 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 10:36 - May 6 with 1625 viewsKilkennyjack

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 23:26 - May 5 by jasper_T

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/zabret-signs-new-deal

Last extension was until June 2020.

Zabret could take on Kenji Gorre like status if he fecks off without playing for the first team. 💵 💰

Wasted some serious dosh our club.

Beware of the Risen People

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 13:06 - May 6 with 1502 viewsN_T_J

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 16:32 - May 5 by WxmJax

Interesting that when Blackburn scored their first goal, the players just turned and walked towards the halfway line. You could tell how pissed off they were with him. He came out past his area for some type of solace but everyone just ignored him.

I caught one of the players giving him a mouth full after the goal, I think it was VDH. He was not happy.
Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 13:20 - May 6 with 1480 viewsGaz_M

Why the hell is nordfelt a pro player? on 10:36 - May 6 by Kilkennyjack

Zabret could take on Kenji Gorre like status if he fecks off without playing for the first team. 💵 💰

Wasted some serious dosh our club.

Lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024