Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... 15:18 - Jan 14 with 2003 viewstheloneranger

"Greater Manchester Police have been accused of ‘covering up’ historic child sex abuse over the past 15 years after it emerged that a 100-strong gang of suspected paedophiles were left free to offend, despite the force knowing what they were doing."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/14/police-officers-knowingly-neglected-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 18:09 - Jan 14 with 1513 viewstheloneranger

The people in authority were more worried about race relations than the safety of these children.

The welfare of children should come first, but it's still happening and no lessons have been learned.

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 20:13 - Jan 14 with 1476 viewsBest_loser

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 18:09 - Jan 14 by theloneranger

The people in authority were more worried about race relations than the safety of these children.

The welfare of children should come first, but it's still happening and no lessons have been learned.

Well there has been hundreds of them imprisoned

That's got to have some effect
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 09:23 - Jan 15 with 1381 viewsLohengrin

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 18:09 - Jan 14 by theloneranger

The sands of time are now running out on those who conspired in the cover up.

Tick-tock, tick-tock...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 09:29 - Jan 15 with 1375 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 09:23 - Jan 15 by Lohengrin

The sands of time are now running out on those who conspired in the cover up.

Tick-tock, tick-tock...

Obviously these decisions would have been taken higher up the police chain of command. They are the ones who need to answer for this dereliction of duty which the rank and file shouldn’t be criticised for. Prosecutions must follow

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 09:34 - Jan 15 with 1374 viewsLohengrin

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 09:29 - Jan 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Obviously these decisions would have been taken higher up the police chain of command. They are the ones who need to answer for this dereliction of duty which the rank and file shouldn’t be criticised for. Prosecutions must follow

I’m listening to LBC as we speak, Bryn. Maggie Oliver has just been interviewed and the scale of the deliberate dereliction by so-called higher authority is frightening, it really is.

Imagine being a beat copper and being ordered to turn a blind eye? I couldn’t live with myself.

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 09:52 - Jan 15 with 1359 viewsicecoldjack

So was Tommy Robinson bad or good for exposing this kind of thing and bringing in to the public domain ?
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:08 - Jan 15 with 1348 viewsLohengrin

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 09:52 - Jan 15 by icecoldjack

So was Tommy Robinson bad or good for exposing this kind of thing and bringing in to the public domain ?

Robinson came to this quite late in the day, there were others banging their head against the brick wall before him like the brave Maggie Oliver I mentioned earlier.

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:09 - Jan 15 with 1347 viewsjackrmee

Police don't get prosecuted.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:13 - Jan 15 with 1345 viewstheloneranger

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 09:34 - Jan 15 by Lohengrin

I’m listening to LBC as we speak, Bryn. Maggie Oliver has just been interviewed and the scale of the deliberate dereliction by so-called higher authority is frightening, it really is.

Imagine being a beat copper and being ordered to turn a blind eye? I couldn’t live with myself.

Loh ...

Here's an interview with her in Manchester Evening News ...

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/this-truth-

Plus her book is an eye opener!!

[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 10:15]

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:32 - Jan 15 with 1326 viewsLohengrin

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:13 - Jan 15 by theloneranger

Loh ...

Here's an interview with her in Manchester Evening News ...

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/this-truth-

Plus her book is an eye opener!!

[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 10:15]

She was great this morning on the radio, very dignified.

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:34 - Jan 15 with 1321 viewsLohengrin

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:09 - Jan 15 by jackrmee

Police don't get prosecuted.

You think guilty politicians won’t throw them under the bus in the desperate attempt to save their own skins?

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:49 - Jan 15 with 1306 viewsicecoldjack

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:08 - Jan 15 by Lohengrin

Robinson came to this quite late in the day, there were others banging their head against the brick wall before him like the brave Maggie Oliver I mentioned earlier.

Yes indeed, the Sikh community have also been trying to raise awareness to this also,but for years not heard. Robinson has played a huge part in it being brought into the mainstream culture, no matter what anyone may think of him or his politics there is no doubt he helped highlight a staggering problem that we are probably still scratching the surface of.

Maggie Oliver was doing her job correctly, She was let down by those above her, if not for populists like Robinson who further highlighted the injustice and carried it forward I can’t help but think this would still be a dark secret .

I doubt he will ever get any credit for that, at least from the stuffy nosed liberal elite .

The big thing for me is how we move forward from such a thing, the victims will never be able to but how do we ensure this kind of thing never happens again if potential canaries in the cage like Robinson and Oliver are ignored ?
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:57 - Jan 15 with 1297 viewsKilkennyjack

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:32 - Jan 15 by Lohengrin

She was great this morning on the radio, very dignified.

This lady is so brave and a hero.

The high ups should certainly face jail time for wilfully ignoring this child abuse.

How it can still be happening is a national disgrace.
What could be a higher priority than child protection.

A grandmother spoke yesterday and her grand daughter was in care and abused. She died age 15. The grandmother called it out, nothing was done. Its evil.

Beware of the Risen People

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 11:11 - Jan 15 with 1264 viewsHighjack

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 09:34 - Jan 15 by Lohengrin

Some of the beat coppers were just as bad. There was one report where a 40+ year old man was described as a 13 year old girls “boyfriend”.

The act of labelling the victims as precocious, provocative sluts who were obviously gagging for it was just as evil as turning a blind eye in the name of political correctness.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 11:14 - Jan 15 with 1262 viewsBest_loser

Thousands of lives ruined

So many police didn't do their jobs

How many have been sacked, none
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 11:27 - Jan 15 with 1246 viewsFireboy2

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 10:49 - Jan 15 by icecoldjack

Yes indeed, the Sikh community have also been trying to raise awareness to this also,but for years not heard. Robinson has played a huge part in it being brought into the mainstream culture, no matter what anyone may think of him or his politics there is no doubt he helped highlight a staggering problem that we are probably still scratching the surface of.

Maggie Oliver was doing her job correctly, She was let down by those above her, if not for populists like Robinson who further highlighted the injustice and carried it forward I can’t help but think this would still be a dark secret .

I doubt he will ever get any credit for that, at least from the stuffy nosed liberal elite .

The big thing for me is how we move forward from such a thing, the victims will never be able to but how do we ensure this kind of thing never happens again if potential canaries in the cage like Robinson and Oliver are ignored ?

Would robinson have spoken out if the groomers had been white british?

Food for thought.
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 11:44 - Jan 15 with 1234 viewstheloneranger

One can only wonder what it must be like for these once ignored children, who are now young women who have to walk the same streets as these dirty b@stards.

Many of these "men" who abused them are now released from jail and walking the same streets of Rochdale and surrounding towns.

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 12:04 - Jan 15 with 1215 viewsLeonWasGod

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 11:27 - Jan 15 by Fireboy2

Food for thought.

We know the answer to that, because he doesn’t speak out when it’s one of his white pride buddies. He’s actively supported EDL nonces in the past.

But we shouldn’t give him the publicity. I’d rather we listen to people who are genuinely trying to bring justice. It’s one of the largest police failings of the last few generations and needs to be properly dealt with; hopefully the recent report is a step in the right direction. I wonder whether anyone will ever be held accountable though (see Hillsborough).
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 12:28 - Jan 15 with 1200 viewsicecoldjack

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 11:27 - Jan 15 by Fireboy2

Food for thought.

If your granny had balls.. it’s a fair question, maybe he would have, maybe nobody else wanted to touch the subject , maybe he reacted to what he saw going on in his own community and to friends daughters etc.etc.

Point being here that there is an above average rate of sexual grooming in a certain type of community compared to the overall population, the high percentage rate is questioned but the CEOP report did point to a “disproportionate number of offenders being Asian”

“ Given all this, the figure of 84% of grooming gangs being Asian seems dubious. There have, however, been previous studies suggesting disproportionate Asian involvement. Two CEOP reports, in 2011 and 2013, noted that the data was so “incomplete” and “inconsistent” that one could not “draw national conclusions about ethnicity”. Nevertheless, data available suggested “a disproportionate number of offenders… as Asian”.

If a proper correct and unbiased report ever was done, then we could put an exact figure on it, but considering the Police and social services covered up the level of abuse, it stands to reason why figures confirming are dubious..apart from the fact of “ disproportionate number of offenders being Asian”

But let’s be honest here, why should Robinson have been given the platform to highlight such a thing in the first place ?
If the police and social services did their jobs correctly (obviously some did) then he would never have had such a vehicle to propel himself forward.
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 12:37 - Jan 15 with 1191 viewsicecoldjack

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 12:04 - Jan 15 by LeonWasGod

We know the answer to that, because he doesn’t speak out when it’s one of his white pride buddies. He’s actively supported EDL nonces in the past.

But we shouldn’t give him the publicity. I’d rather we listen to people who are genuinely trying to bring justice. It’s one of the largest police failings of the last few generations and needs to be properly dealt with; hopefully the recent report is a step in the right direction. I wonder whether anyone will ever be held accountable though (see Hillsborough).

Who were the EDL nonces he supported ?

I totally agree with your point though, the reason he has moved forward is because he ventured into a subject others didn’t want to bring up.

Because of the awful way things were handled he was able to gain a foothold in popular culture, I don’t care or not care about his views he is allowed to have them and should be allowed to speak them, if he was shut down completely there is an argument to make that a lot of these grooming gangs may have been still on the streets, popular movement ensured action, but the police and social services should have been doing the right thing from the start and they didn’t.

Every action If not carried out correctly will have a reaction.
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 12:53 - Jan 15 with 1181 viewsNeath_Jack

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 12:37 - Jan 15 by icecoldjack

I totally agree with your point though, the reason he has moved forward is because he ventured into a subject others didn’t want to bring up.

Because of the awful way things were handled he was able to gain a foothold in popular culture, I don’t care or not care about his views he is allowed to have them and should be allowed to speak them, if he was shut down completely there is an argument to make that a lot of these grooming gangs may have been still on the streets, popular movement ensured action, but the police and social services should have been doing the right thing from the start and they didn’t.

What has Robinson done exactly? Other than report on already discovered cases. Am i missing something here? He's hardly initiated mass investigations as far as I'm aware?

He's just spouted muslims muslims muslims over his social media accounts.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 13:15 - Jan 15 with 1162 viewsHighjack

Food for thought.

If they’d been white British he wouldn’t have had to. They would have been arrested on the spot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 13:43 - Jan 15 with 1138 viewsVincent_Vega

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 12:53 - Jan 15 by Neath_Jack

What has Robinson done exactly? Other than report on already discovered cases. Am i missing something here? He's hardly initiated mass investigations as far as I'm aware?

He's just spouted muslims muslims muslims over his social media accounts.

Been target practice for any practicing fast food drink throwers?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 13:47 - Jan 15 with 1130 viewsLeonWasGod

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 12:37 - Jan 15 by icecoldjack

This was one of his EDL top dogs - https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/far-right-hero-is-a-convicted-paedophile-z6pb

SYL verbally defended him and the EDL, of which SYL was the leader at the time, launched a Free Richard Price campaign. John Broomfield was another one in the EDL hierachy at the same time as SYL. And there are plenty more nonces who've gravitated towards SYL even if they all haven't been defended by SYL (shouldn't be asurprise - he attracts areseholes).

And as Neath says, he's not responsible for outing people. All he does is seek publicity by gatecrashing existing investigations and prosecutions (endangering them).
Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 13:48 - Jan 15 with 1122 viewsHighjack

Police who neglected victims of grooming gangs should be prosecuted ... on 12:28 - Jan 15 by icecoldjack

If your granny had balls.. it’s a fair question, maybe he would have, maybe nobody else wanted to touch the subject , maybe he reacted to what he saw going on in his own community and to friends daughters etc.etc.

Point being here that there is an above average rate of sexual grooming in a certain type of community compared to the overall population, the high percentage rate is questioned but the CEOP report did point to a “disproportionate number of offenders being Asian”

“ Given all this, the figure of 84% of grooming gangs being Asian seems dubious. There have, however, been previous studies suggesting disproportionate Asian involvement. Two CEOP reports, in 2011 and 2013, noted that the data was so “incomplete” and “inconsistent” that one could not “draw national conclusions about ethnicity”. Nevertheless, data available suggested “a disproportionate number of offenders… as Asian”.

If a proper correct and unbiased report ever was done, then we could put an exact figure on it, but considering the Police and social services covered up the level of abuse, it stands to reason why figures confirming are dubious..apart from the fact of “ disproportionate number of offenders being Asian”

But let’s be honest here, why should Robinson have been given the platform to highlight such a thing in the first place ?
If the police and social services did their jobs correctly (obviously some did) then he would never have had such a vehicle to propel himself forward.

He’s claimed that the reason he got into this stuff was because his cousin was groomed in a similar way in Luton. Whether that’s true or utter bull crap I don’t know. But he’s made a hell of a lot of cash out of it which to a cynical mind would suggest his motivation is misguided.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024