Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? 15:55 - Jan 5 with 4699 viewsNotLoyal

Then how about a bit of action instead of milking us for half a million a year and keeping the dimwits happy with a free pint.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 15:57 - Jan 5 with 3132 viewsbennytheblue

Dim wits now are they? Your loyal fan base, that’s harsh
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 15:57 - Jan 5 with 3134 viewsLeonWasGod

Quite right. Needs to be at least 5 free pints to compensate for the way things are going.
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 15:57 - Jan 5 with 3130 viewsbuilthjack

Nearer £1.8m plus bonuses

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:01 - Jan 5 with 3041 viewsicecoldjack

Birch is here to strip assets and help sell the club, it's what he does, where and why to people think the bloke is anything other than that ?

He isn't here to sanction spending he's here to cut costs and try and move us on to yet another blood sucker.

Let's just remember who sold the club on in the first place, the likes of Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen have basically got away with a trouble free life after selling the club to fookin hedge funders! It doesn't get more disgusting than that .

Burch is just a vulture and we all surely knew this when other other vultures employed him.
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:04 - Jan 5 with 2982 viewsclloy2

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 15:57 - Jan 5 by builthjack

Nearer £1.8m plus bonuses

Maybe the trust could ask him, which level exactly the Yanks are taking us to.
I was hoping it would just be bang average bordering on awful, but i am now thinking of downgrading my fears to f*****g embarrassment !!!
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:15 - Jan 5 with 2863 viewsItchySphincter

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:01 - Jan 5 by icecoldjack

Birch is here to strip assets and help sell the club, it's what he does, where and why to people think the bloke is anything other than that ?

He isn't here to sanction spending he's here to cut costs and try and move us on to yet another blood sucker.

Let's just remember who sold the club on in the first place, the likes of Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen have basically got away with a trouble free life after selling the club to fookin hedge funders! It doesn't get more disgusting than that .

Burch is just a vulture and we all surely knew this when other other vultures employed him.

The jury’s out for me Anthony, as witnessed in my post from a few months back where I took the usual hammering from the usual suspects that can’t wipe the spunk out of their eyes, but, you’re opening paragraph is clearly boIIocks. You need look no further than Pompey to see a set fans who are eternally grateful and adore the bloke.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:16 - Jan 5 with 2846 viewsBadlands

Don't you get sick of making up this sh**?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:17 - Jan 5 with 2826 viewsNotLoyal

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:16 - Jan 5 by Badlands

Nope, it's not made up, he is milking us for over a million and I see nothing but a 1.99 pint of carling in return.
next.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:19 - Jan 5 with 2794 viewsbennytheblue

It’s all he ever does, most know it
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:23 - Jan 5 with 2739 viewsicecoldjack

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:15 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

The jury’s out for me Anthony, as witnessed in my post from a few months back where I took the usual hammering from the usual suspects that can’t wipe the spunk out of their eyes, but, you’re opening paragraph is clearly boIIocks. You need look no further than Pompey to see a set fans who are eternally grateful and adore the bloke.

Well the way the club is going we'll be just like Pompey soon enough, Birch isn't here to transform the Swans he's just here to cut costs and sell us on, if he does that then he makes more money for himself.

If you think any different then fine, time will tell.

What was the name of that band you used to play in down the coach house ? I've asked you 9 times but you still refuse to tell, why dont you wish to tell me ?
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:24 - Jan 5 with 2721 viewsSwans9

Both u23 managers relocating to Cyprus to get out. We not allowed to have a go at the yanks.
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:27 - Jan 5 with 2690 viewsunion_jack

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:23 - Jan 5 by icecoldjack

Well the way the club is going we'll be just like Pompey soon enough, Birch isn't here to transform the Swans he's just here to cut costs and sell us on, if he does that then he makes more money for himself.

If you think any different then fine, time will tell.

What was the name of that band you used to play in down the coach house ? I've asked you 9 times but you still refuse to tell, why dont you wish to tell me ?

With all due r4spect we can’t be another Portsmouth because we are nowhere near as big a club as they are.

That aside, I know the point you’re making though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:30 - Jan 5 with 2649 viewsNotLoyal

Mind you as shit as we are being Wales best club side is some small compensation.

OK I've changed it.

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:31 - Jan 5 with 2637 viewsjack2jack

Birch was brought in to steady the ship financially, the footballing side of it is irrelevant, the owners will fvck off as soon as it financially viable.
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:32 - Jan 5 with 2631 viewsunion_jack

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:30 - Jan 5 by NotLoyal

Mind you as shit as we are being Wales best club side is some small compensation.

Clearly. We only lost 5-1. Just shows the gulf between us. 🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:33 - Jan 5 with 2610 viewsdickythorpe

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:04 - Jan 5 by clloy2

Maybe the trust could ask him, which level exactly the Yanks are taking us to.
I was hoping it would just be bang average bordering on awful, but i am now thinking of downgrading my fears to f*****g embarrassment !!!

The trust
An irrelevance.
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:33 - Jan 5 with 2603 viewsdickythorpe

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:31 - Jan 5 by jack2jack

Birch was brought in to steady the ship financially, the footballing side of it is irrelevant, the owners will fvck off as soon as it financially viable.

Spot on. Maybe some will finally get it.
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 2366 viewsBillyChong

Next level. Down to all of the crooks, chancers and sell outs named above. Birch and his silly PR tricks can fack off as well.
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:13 - Jan 5 with 2342 views34dfgdf54

None of what he has said is made up though is it?
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:14 - Jan 5 with 2332 viewsBadlands

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 16:17 - Jan 5 by NotLoyal

Nope, it's not made up, he is milking us for over a million and I see nothing but a 1.99 pint of carling in return.
next.

£1.99 pint of Carling?
Gives the game away a bit, try £4 to £4.40 a bottle of something or other.
Maybe you should attend games!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:16 - Jan 5 with 2301 viewsexiledclaseboy

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:14 - Jan 5 by Badlands

£1.99 pint of Carling?
Gives the game away a bit, try £4 to £4.40 a bottle of something or other.
Maybe you should attend games!

I doubt £4 is the wholesale price...

Poll: Tory leader

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:22 - Jan 5 with 2274 viewsSwanjaxs

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:16 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

I doubt £4 is the wholesale price...

I doubt £1.99 is the wholesale price to be honest.

You could probably skim another 50p off that.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:24 - Jan 5 with 2242 viewsexiledclaseboy

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:22 - Jan 5 by Swanjaxs

I doubt £1.99 is the wholesale price to be honest.

You could probably skim another 50p off that.

Wouldn’t be surprised.

Poll: Tory leader

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:26 - Jan 5 with 2234 views34dfgdf54

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:24 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Wouldn’t be surprised.

One bottle of bud costs 9p to make...

Not sure if that’s relevant for the convo but a little fact I picked up from speaking to a few lads who work in Magor Brewery.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 17:29]
Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:27 - Jan 5 with 2215 views3swan

Birch you clown, you want to save the club? on 17:24 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Wouldn’t be surprised.

Same with the club shop voucher for renewing season tickets. Stock at cost price or stock that's not selling
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024