Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Evans 13:16 - Jan 19 with 4125 views3swan

Signs new contract. https://www.swanseacity.com/news/jack-evans-signs-new-deal-swansea-city
Jack Evans on 14:19 - Jan 19 with 2998 viewsjasper_T

Get him in the team.
Jack Evans on 14:21 - Jan 19 with 2992 viewsTimTtam

Thank god.

And that's also another player who can come off the 'contract ending this season' list.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Jack Evans on 14:31 - Jan 19 with 2965 views34dfgdf54

Congrats young man
Jack Evans on 14:36 - Jan 19 with 2966 viewsswancity

Jack Evans on 14:19 - Jan 19 by jasper_T

Get him in the team.

Nah . On his own admission he’s not been playing well enough this season. He’s not too far away from a shot though.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jack Evans on 14:46 - Jan 19 with 2940 viewsthornabyswan

Jack Evans on 14:36 - Jan 19 by swancity

Nah . On his own admission he’s not been playing well enough this season. He’s not too far away from a shot though.

Jasper mentioned on another thread that he should be given a game to give Grimes a rest.

No idea how good he is myself never watched the under 23s.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jack Evans on 14:53 - Jan 19 with 2918 viewsjasper_T

Jack Evans on 14:36 - Jan 19 by swancity

Nice of him to be humble but he's been good this season and does a job defensively that few of our midfielders are capable of. Very intelligent in choosing when to close down, when to cover space, fill in for out of position teammates etc. Likes a tackle and loves a tactical foul.

Long absence doesn't seem to have done his physique any lasting harm, big strong lad. More than ready for senior football.
Jack Evans on 16:30 - Jan 19 with 2821 viewskrunchykarrot

Jack Evans on 14:53 - Jan 19 by jasper_T

Nice of him to be humble but he's been good this season and does a job defensively that few of our midfielders are capable of. Very intelligent in choosing when to close down, when to cover space, fill in for out of position teammates etc. Likes a tackle and loves a tactical foul.

Long absence doesn't seem to have done his physique any lasting harm, big strong lad. More than ready for senior football.

Should be in the match day squad in my opinion.
Jack Evans on 16:39 - Jan 19 with 2803 viewsCooperman

I’m not doubting what you say when I ask this but how do you explain his lack of presence in the match day squad?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Evans on 17:02 - Jan 19 with 2753 viewsjasper_T

Jack Evans on 16:39 - Jan 19 by Cooperman

I’m not doubting what you say when I ask this but how do you explain his lack of presence in the match day squad?

Manager picks the team.
Jack Evans on 17:15 - Jan 19 with 2724 viewsexhmrc1

Like many of the younger players Cullen, Cooper and probably Cabango would probably benefit a spell on loan like it did for Roberts, Rodon and Mcburnie. Regular game time would help for next year. When Rodon and Van der Hoorn come back Cabango would have limited chances.
Jack Evans on 17:40 - Jan 19 with 2680 viewsNeath_Jack

Jack Evans on 16:39 - Jan 19 by Cooperman

How do you explain Peterson not even getting on the bench?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jack Evans on 16:17 - Jan 22 with 2348 viewsJacket

Sounds like he should have been sent out on loan this month in preparation for a possible step up next season. Still not too late I suppose...
Jack Evans on 16:56 - Jan 22 with 2289 viewsmonmouth

Jack Evans on 16:17 - Jan 22 by Jacket

Sounds like he should have been sent out on loan this month in preparation for a possible step up next season. Still not too late I suppose...

Sounds like he should be in our team instead of Grimes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jack Evans on 17:10 - Jan 22 with 2265 viewsBadlands

Jack Evans on 17:15 - Jan 19 by exhmrc1

Like many of the younger players Cullen, Cooper and probably Cabango would probably benefit a spell on loan like it did for Roberts, Rodon and Mcburnie. Regular game time would help for next year. When Rodon and Van der Hoorn come back Cabango would have limited chances.

Cabango will be 5th choice for Cooper when Hoorm & Rodon return if they stay. Guehi and Wilmot will be played ahead of Ben because their clubs are going to insist on game time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jack Evans on 17:19 - Jan 22 with 2252 viewsswancity

Jack Evans on 16:17 - Jan 22 by Jacket

Clubs like Torquay and Forest Green have been mentioned and there’s nothing like playing first team football. A world of difference to Under 23 stuff.

Jack Evans on 17:31 - Jan 22 with 2235 viewskrunchykarrot

Jack Evans on 17:10 - Jan 22 by Badlands

Cabango will be 5th choice for Cooper when Hoorm & Rodon return if they stay. Guehi and Wilmot will be played ahead of Ben because their clubs are going to insist on game time.

Cabango is there on merit at the moment, he has been excellent fair play to him. Taken his chance well.
Jack Evans on 17:36 - Jan 22 with 2222 viewsswancity

Not necessarily

They can insist all they like but if they’re not doing the business then they won’t get picked.

Jack Evans on 18:00 - Jan 22 with 2174 viewsmonmouth

Jack Evans on 17:36 - Jan 22 by swancity

Not necessarily

They can insist all they like but if they’re not doing the business then they won’t get picked.

I agree. He'll drop them just like Grimes and Byers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jack Evans on 18:36 - Jan 22 with 2126 viewslonglostjack

Jack Evans on 16:56 - Jan 22 by monmouth

Sounds like he should be in our team instead of Grimes.

Yep!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jack Evans on 20:11 - Jan 22 with 2071 viewsjack247

We wouldn’t have signed Guéhi, particularly of he’s on a guaranteed appearance agreement, if we didn’t think he would improve the team. I’m pretty sure Cabango has started alongside VdH ahead of Wilmot a couple of times.
Jack Evans on 20:23 - Jan 22 with 2049 viewsDr_Winston

Still wouldn't bet against both Baston and VdH moving on this window.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Evans on 20:38 - Jan 22 with 2022 viewslonglostjack

Jack Evans on 20:23 - Jan 22 by Dr_Winston

Still wouldn't bet against both Baston and VdH moving on this window.

VdH would make more money by running down his contract though. I think the club missed the bus last summer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jack Evans on 20:41 - Jan 22 with 2017 viewsjack247

Jack Evans on 20:38 - Jan 22 by longlostjack

VdH would make more money by running down his contract though. I think the club missed the bus last summer.

So would Baston. He’ll probably earn more between now and the end of the season than he will over the next 2 years. Plus he’ll be on a free.
Jack Evans on 20:45 - Jan 22 with 2005 viewsDr_Winston

Jack Evans on 20:38 - Jan 22 by longlostjack

Regardless, I don't think the club would actively rebuff a move for either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Evans on 20:48 - Jan 22 with 2002 viewsjack247

Jack Evans on 20:45 - Jan 22 by Dr_Winston

Regardless, I don't think the club would actively rebuff a move for either.

I’m sure they’d be delighted to give Baston a free. Not a reflection on him, just on the wages he earns.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024