Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 16:54 - Jul 12 with 7010 viewsangryjack

Everyone could see we under the cost last five minutes, should have made sub's and took sting out game,the bloke is a tw@t
Cooper on 17:02 - Jul 12 with 4303 viewslondonlisa2001

One of the few games where I’ve been genuinely angry at that - we have thrown away a point.

It’s hot, players probably aren’t as fit as they are normally (understandably), we can make a stack load of substitutions, half of our team were dead on their feet, and no subs until too late.

Oh, and they didn’t add on enough time.

And listening to two Welsh blokes, one of whom was employed by our club until a few weeks ago, screaming because a team from Yorkshire had scored against us made me feel like throwing something at the screen. (God, I hope they don’t go up just to annoy those two,)

Frustrating beyond belief. Idiotic in fact.
Cooper on 17:08 - Jul 12 with 4275 viewsWarwickHunt

Cooper on 17:02 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

One of the few games where I’ve been genuinely angry at that - we have thrown away a point.

It’s hot, players probably aren’t as fit as they are normally (understandably), we can make a stack load of substitutions, half of our team were dead on their feet, and no subs until too late.

Oh, and they didn’t add on enough time.

And listening to two Welsh blokes, one of whom was employed by our club until a few weeks ago, screaming because a team from Yorkshire had scored against us made me feel like throwing something at the screen. (God, I hope they don’t go up just to annoy those two,)

Frustrating beyond belief. Idiotic in fact.

At least Wyndham doesn’t pretend to be impartial. The commentary was hilariously one-eyed.

Matt Jones needs a good slap.
Cooper on 17:11 - Jul 12 with 4266 viewssainthelens

Luton was a missed opportunity, today will be the one that breaks us. Cooper got it right then panicked/stopped thinking, whatever it was, but his decision making has cost us now. Feel so sorry for our youngsters, better leadership would have seen em comfortable in the play offs. With players now set too leave, next season gonna be a fckn nightmare with him in charge.
Cooper on 17:25 - Jul 12 with 4222 viewsmonmouth

Cooper on 17:11 - Jul 12 by sainthelens

Luton was a missed opportunity, today will be the one that breaks us. Cooper got it right then panicked/stopped thinking, whatever it was, but his decision making has cost us now. Feel so sorry for our youngsters, better leadership would have seen em comfortable in the play offs. With players now set too leave, next season gonna be a fckn nightmare with him in charge.

Hull, Blackburn, this, Stoke. Same old shit from a sack full of nothing. We should already have the play off spot with a half decent manager.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper on 17:27 - Jul 12 with 4214 viewslondonlisa2001

Cooper on 17:08 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

At least Wyndham doesn’t pretend to be impartial. The commentary was hilariously one-eyed.

Matt Jones needs a good slap.

My link for the Swans commentary stopped working for some reason part way through the second half but I picked up a Leeds commentary.
Cooper on 17:32 - Jul 12 with 4192 viewssainthelens

Cooper on 17:25 - Jul 12 by monmouth

Hull, Blackburn, this, Stoke. Same old shit from a sack full of nothing. We should already have the play off spot with a half decent manager.

Totally agree with games you mentioned, but having fckd those up we were still in with a shout. Truth is he just refuses to learn from his mistakes.
Cooper on 17:37 - Jul 12 with 4170 viewsCatullus

Cooper on 17:11 - Jul 12 by sainthelens

The truth is Cooper has made really poor decisions all season. Actually, he doesn'tmake poor decisions because he doesn't make any decisions. Many times when a player is either underperforming or obviously blown he does nothing. It's been said before that he's way too slow making subs.
We started off the game a bit slowly but grew into it and we matched Leeds. Athalftime Bielsa made changes and Leeds were on top for around 15-20 minutes but we grew back into the game but started tiring and Cooper did very little. He didn't do anything to counter Bielsa's changes, he made no subs until we went behind.
Some managers/coaches do too much but Cooper, once he sends the team out, does too little.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper on 17:38 - Jul 12 with 4169 viewsFireboy2

Ayew runs his blood to water and leads by example every game he plays

We would be fvcked without him and so would our orc lookalike manager.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 17:59 - Jul 12 with 4108 viewsBillyChong

Weird Routledge substitution. Felt like a piss take when he made all of the changes in reaction to the goal at about 89mins. Probably gave us less chance of an equaliser shaking up the team that late on.
Cooper on 18:06 - Jul 12 with 4084 viewschad

I know I shouldn’t mention it but - still a chance

Gutted, Pabs one of my great favourites, but hoped he had missed exercising the past player curse with his earlier shot. I know you all hate Routs, but his did get us the 3 points at the reverse fixture, my favourite trip of the short travelling season.

COYS
Cooper on 18:15 - Jul 12 with 4040 viewsFlashberryjack

Cooper on 18:06 - Jul 12 by chad

Gutted, Pabs one of my great favourites, but hoped he had missed exercising the past player curse with his earlier shot. I know you all hate Routs, but his did get us the 3 points at the reverse fixture, my favourite trip of the short travelling season.

COYS

Love Routledge or hate him, afraid he's had his day, and to bring him on when we needed fresh legs was nothing short of madness.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cooper on 18:22 - Jul 12 with 4018 viewswestwalesed

Cooper on 17:32 - Jul 12 by sainthelens

Totally agree with games you mentioned, but having fckd those up we were still in with a shout. Truth is he just refuses to learn from his mistakes.

It’s worse than that, he doesn’t seem capable of learning from his mistakes. To me he simply comes across a bit thick.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Cooper on 18:33 - Jul 12 with 3979 viewssainthelens

Cooper on 18:22 - Jul 12 by westwalesed

It’s worse than that, he doesn’t seem capable of learning from his mistakes. To me he simply comes across a bit thick.

As someone mentioned somewhere on here, we've got close in spite of him not because of him. What a total wasted opportunity.
I think we'll look shot come the Forest game.
Cooper on 19:04 - Jul 12 with 3889 viewsWarwickHunt

Cooper on 18:33 - Jul 12 by sainthelens

As someone mentioned somewhere on here, we've got close in spite of him not because of him. What a total wasted opportunity.

Could be a blessing in disguise. Hard to sack him if he got us into the play-offs.
Next season is an accident waiting to happen.
Cooper on 19:05 - Jul 12 with 3888 viewsJackinexile1

Cooper on 17:38 - Jul 12 by Fireboy2

Ayew runs his blood to water and leads by example every game he plays

We would be fvcked without him and so would our orc lookalike manager.

Hes a donkey mun ha!
Cooper on 19:06 - Jul 12 with 3884 viewswaynekerr55

Cooper on 18:33 - Jul 12 by sainthelens

Parallels with 10 years ago...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cooper on 19:29 - Jul 12 with 3822 viewstheloneranger

Steve Cooper interview ...

"There's tired legs, it's a tough game and a hot day, and obviously Leeds are a really good team as well"

It's a fvcking pity the gormless cvnt didn't realise it was a hot day and players had tired legs during the match, and not in the press conference.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cooper on 19:57 - Jul 12 with 3720 viewsFireboy2

Cooper on 19:05 - Jul 12 by Jackinexile1

Hes a donkey mun ha!

Cooper on 20:17 - Jul 12 with 3655 viewsDr_Winston

Cooper on 19:29 - Jul 12 by theloneranger

Steve Cooper interview ...

"There's tired legs, it's a tough game and a hot day, and obviously Leeds are a really good team as well"

It's a fvcking pity the gormless cvnt didn't realise it was a hot day and players had tired legs during the match, and not in the press conference.

Being wise after the fact is one of his trademarks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper on 20:59 - Jul 12 with 3541 viewsFireboy2

Cooper on 20:17 - Jul 12 by Dr_Winston

Hindsight they call it Doc.
Cooper on 21:06 - Jul 12 with 3523 viewsHighjack

Cooper on 20:17 - Jul 12 by Dr_Winston

If he was that wise he’d learn from it the stupid goofy looking Mr Potato head tw*t.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cooper on 21:10 - Jul 12 with 3516 viewscontroversial_jack

Cooper on 18:15 - Jul 12 by Flashberryjack

Love Routledge or hate him, afraid he's had his day, and to bring him on when we needed fresh legs was nothing short of madness.

He may be 35, but he was only on for 10 mins.His geriatric legs should last that long
Cooper on 21:25 - Jul 12 with 3478 viewslondonlisa2001

Cooper on 19:04 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

Could be a blessing in disguise. Hard to sack him if he got us into the play-offs.
Next season is an accident waiting to happen.

We’re not going to be sacking and replacing anyone unless this lot sell up.

Wherever we end up.
Cooper on 21:28 - Jul 12 with 3471 viewsJackinexile1

Cooper on 20:59 - Jul 12 by Fireboy2

Hindsight they call it Doc.

Sharp as a razor you.
Cooper on 21:34 - Jul 12 with 3450 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper on 18:06 - Jul 12 by chad

COYS

A more streetwise manager or team would have had him kicked just to put him out of the game.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024