Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe 12:29 - Nov 29 with 2374 viewsangryjack

Wants get his eyes lasered . don't cost much maybe he will see straight
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 12:29]
Lowe on 12:33 - Nov 29 with 1717 viewsKeithHaynes

Hat trick coming up 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lowe on 12:38 - Nov 29 with 1706 viewsangryjack

Lowe on 12:33 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

Hat trick coming up 😂

would love it just tell him aim for corner flag he might score then...don't think he can see ball can't even trap it when laid into him
Lowe on 12:59 - Nov 29 with 1688 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lowe on 14:37 - Nov 29 with 1622 viewsjack_lord

I thought he had a pretty decent game. Obviously it is a team game.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Lowe on 15:39 - Nov 29 with 1564 viewsthornabyswan

Lowe on 14:37 - Nov 29 by jack_lord

Not seen him have a bad one yet yes he missed a few chances but is a grafter which I like.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lowe on 15:56 - Nov 29 with 1548 viewsangryjack

Lowe on 15:39 - Nov 29 by thornabyswan

Not seen him have a bad one yet yes he missed a few chances but is a grafter which I like.

Can't trap the ball hits him and bounces off can't pass ball can't hold ball up,runs around ye but so does my greyhound put him up front if you want a grafter
Lowe on 16:09 - Nov 29 with 1544 viewsCatullus

Lowe on 15:56 - Nov 29 by angryjack

Can't trap the ball hits him and bounces off can't pass ball can't hold ball up,runs around ye but so does my greyhound put him up front if you want a grafter

Don't be so.....angry! He worked hard for the team and we won. Ayew put a few shots well wide too

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Lowe on 16:15 - Nov 29 with 1537 viewsthornabyswan

Lowe on 15:56 - Nov 29 by angryjack

Leon rates him so do the other players in the side we won some are never happy

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Lowe on 16:37 - Nov 29 with 1516 viewsangryjack

Lowe on 16:09 - Nov 29 by Catullus

Don't be so.....angry! He worked hard for the team and we won. Ayew put a few shots well wide too

Please don't compare him with ayew,,ayew can be excused for missing a couple as he is proven..Lowe is not the answer
Lowe on 16:42 - Nov 29 with 1509 viewsangryjack

Lowe on 16:15 - Nov 29 by thornabyswan

Where did I say I not happy with winning,,just seen enough of Lowe to know not the answer,,as for ex players on TV talking would never shoot the boys confidence with slagging him off on air.what I seen can't hold or control the ball can't finish can't pass but works hard that's my take on him
Lowe on 17:48 - Nov 29 with 1458 viewsBoundy

Lowe on 16:37 - Nov 29 by angryjack

Please don't compare him with ayew,,ayew can be excused for missing a couple as he is proven..Lowe is not the answer

What's the question? . A player whos natural position is as a winger and slowly adapting to play as a "striker", a difficult transition to make regardless at what level you play. His confidence may questioned but not his ability imo. Crouch took half a season to score for liverpool and he was bought as a striker . Its normally strikers who play as wingers and its more the fact that when he gets the ball he's isolated so maybe its more about our system than the individual ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lowe on 17:51 - Nov 29 with 1455 viewspencoedjack

Lowe on 16:42 - Nov 29 by angryjack

Where did I say I not happy with winning,,just seen enough of Lowe to know not the answer,,as for ex players on TV talking would never shoot the boys confidence with slagging him off on air.what I seen can't hold or control the ball can't finish can't pass but works hard that's my take on him

Let’s hope he doesn’t read your negative posts.

Done OK today & we won enjoy your Sunday evening.
Lowe on 18:03 - Nov 29 with 1444 viewsAndyCole

Pretty sure if the OP were to ask any of the players to name their top 3, Lowe would be in it.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Lowe on 18:15 - Nov 29 with 1430 viewsraynor94

Lowe on 18:03 - Nov 29 by AndyCole

Pretty sure if the OP were to ask any of the players to name their top 3, Lowe would be in it.

OP, is getting pathetic now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lowe on 18:15 - Nov 29 with 1428 viewsDr_Winston

Lowe on 14:37 - Nov 29 by jack_lord

Thought it was one of his lesser performances to begin with. Grew into the game as it went on but he was ragged to start. Not helped by midfield sitting so deep that he and Ayew were either trying to control longer passes or having to come back and get the ball.

Desperately needs a goal though. Just for confidence if nothing else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lowe on 18:41 - Nov 29 with 1404 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lowe on 16:15 - Nov 29 by thornabyswan

Leon highly rates the job that Garry Monk did as manager. He was also happy to act as Birch and the Americans' mouthpiece to relay propaganda to the fan base.

I'm not too sure I have much confidence in who Leon Britton rates.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lowe on 18:43 - Nov 29 with 1401 viewsswancity

He’s been a bit disappointing for me but you can see why he’s being picked. He makes a big contribution in every game not least with his mobility and eagerness to work for the team when it’s in or out of possession. An unselfish player but he does need to be scoring more ...as with Norwich it’ll prove costly at times.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Lowe on 18:47 - Nov 29 with 1395 views34dfgdf54

Lowe on 18:41 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Leon highly rates the job that Garry Monk did as manager. He was also happy to act as Birch and the Americans' mouthpiece to relay propaganda to the fan base.

I'm not too sure I have much confidence in who Leon Britton rates.

No he doesn't.
Lowe on 18:51 - Nov 29 with 1385 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lowe on 18:47 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

No he doesn't.

I assume you are referring to the part where I said he rates the job Garry Monk did as manager?

Here you go: https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/895813/Swansea-Garry-Monk-Leon-Britton-

"Monk was interim head coach in 2014 and led Swansea to safety and Britton said: “Garry handled the role very well. I’m not saying I’m the same as Garry, but he went straight into it and got the senior players on board. I need to do the same.""

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure there was an exodus of senior players under Garry Monk, with one even threatening him with a brick in the training ground car park leading to the police being called.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lowe on 18:52 - Nov 29 with 1384 viewsAndyCole

Lowe on 18:47 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

No he doesn't.

Is being polite.

When The Monk told Leon he could leave after telling him he was his 7th choice centre mid, was a defining moment in many many ways .

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Lowe on 18:58 - Nov 29 with 1378 viewsFlashberryjack

Lowe on 18:15 - Nov 29 by raynor94

OP, is getting pathetic now

He's makes a good point though.

Lowe is useless, other than running about and doing sod all.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lowe on 19:11 - Nov 29 with 1362 views34dfgdf54

Lowe on 18:51 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I assume you are referring to the part where I said he rates the job Garry Monk did as manager?

Here you go: https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/895813/Swansea-Garry-Monk-Leon-Britton-

"Monk was interim head coach in 2014 and led Swansea to safety and Britton said: “Garry handled the role very well. I’m not saying I’m the same as Garry, but he went straight into it and got the senior players on board. I need to do the same.""

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure there was an exodus of senior players under Garry Monk, with one even threatening him with a brick in the training ground car park leading to the police being called.

He’s talking about how Monk got players on board for when he took the role over after Laudrup’s sacking. Leon does not think Monk did a good job.
Lowe on 19:11 - Nov 29 with 1362 viewsangryjack

Lowe on 18:03 - Nov 29 by AndyCole

You just made that statement up off top your head how can you be sure of that...like I said I'm going on what I see he can't hold ball up can't control properly his first touch is woefully,can't pass gives too short or too long or out play,CANT score,but runs around I'm just going on what I see.so if that upsets some you snowflakes so be it..because he works hard probably gets him off being singled out by some you but ability wise not good enough for me
Lowe on 19:12 - Nov 29 with 1359 views34dfgdf54

Lowe on 18:58 - Nov 29 by Flashberryjack

He's makes a good point though.

Lowe is useless, other than running about and doing sod all.

Ask his teammates and who he’s playing against if they think he’s useless.

Can 100% guarantee they would disagree.
Lowe on 19:19 - Nov 29 with 1351 viewsangryjack

Lowe on 19:12 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

Ask his teammates and who he’s playing against if they think he’s useless.

Can 100% guarantee they would disagree.

How can you guarantee that,maybe his teammates thinks he not good enough either because one ball Connor put lovely into his feet today and went for overlap but Lowe couldn't control it as usual and lost it and put team on Blackfoot and Connor out position and you could see Connor face he was not happy with him as had turn and chase ,when it was easy ball control and pass,the bloke looks like he trying control a beach ball
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024