Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half 21:32 - Mar 13 with 1655 viewsNotLoyal

Was that the same player ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 21:47 - Mar 13 with 1295 viewspencoedjack

Nice play to set up the 1st goal but he’s really not very good.
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 21:51 - Mar 13 with 1280 viewsReslovenSwan1

He is only 22 and still developing. He needs to develop consistency. He is only one year older than local Swansea prospects Ollie Cooper, Brandon Cooper and Liam Cullen and the same age as Jordan Garrick. By no means the finished article.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 22:12 - Mar 13 with 1261 viewsbuilthjack

He will struggle in the big league.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 02:51 - Mar 14 with 1157 viewsangryjack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 22:12 - Mar 13 by builthjack

He will struggle in the big league.

So would most that team...he's a very good footballer..who likes to link up pass and get return keep ball moving..unfortunately other players are too negative around him,and not got an out and out centre forward to play off either.I think we look better with him in team as more flowing than rigid
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 05:00 - Mar 14 with 1141 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Kasey Palmer looked a far more complete player and someone we could rely on to cover a range of positions and put in 6/10 performances at the very least each match.

Dhanda looks lightweight, inconsistent and you never know what you're going to get. Far more talented players than him are released by big clubs and fall down the leagues eventually. He'll probably earn a sideways move once he moves on from here.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 05:17 - Mar 14 with 1142 viewsangryjack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 05:00 - Mar 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Kasey Palmer looked a far more complete player and someone we could rely on to cover a range of positions and put in 6/10 performances at the very least each match.

Dhanda looks lightweight, inconsistent and you never know what you're going to get. Far more talented players than him are released by big clubs and fall down the leagues eventually. He'll probably earn a sideways move once he moves on from here.

Kasey palmer wasn't up to it dhanda offers more
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 07:28 - Mar 14 with 1107 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 02:51 - Mar 14 by angryjack

So would most that team...he's a very good footballer..who likes to link up pass and get return keep ball moving..unfortunately other players are too negative around him,and not got an out and out centre forward to play off either.I think we look better with him in team as more flowing than rigid

If he was good at the defensive side of the game I’d agree but he’s a luxury who will provide the odd moment of magic when in this division a lot more emphasis is placed on hard work.

If he was really as creative as you say he’d have played much more often.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 07:56 - Mar 14 with 1084 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 05:17 - Mar 14 by angryjack

He was up to it down the Liberty recently- and I just watched the highlights back where Dhanda sets up a Luton attack by passing the ball directly to them from a corner he was taking. If that would have ended up costing us two points I wonder if you’d still laud his “creativity”? Palmer on the other hand scored directly from a corner against us.

Login to get fewer ads

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 07:56 - Mar 14 with 1085 viewsThornburyswan

He is frustrating but probably our only player who can & will take an opposition player on & sometimes go passed them - see yesterday’s goal - for me we can not play an 11 that includes Dhanda, Hourihane & Lowe as through a combination of lack of work, fading from games & too often woeful form.

So that means flexing 2 from 3 with Ayew so we have at least some goal threat, difficult to leave Hourihane out as our only regular goal threat outside Ayew but he cannot do 90 mins for me unless we are 2/3 up (not likely playing as we do) - that probably means Dhanda back on the bench for Lowe in the next two games & maybe Fulton starting with a view to bringing Hourihane on when needed.
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 08:05 - Mar 14 with 1079 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 07:56 - Mar 14 by Thornburyswan

He is frustrating but probably our only player who can & will take an opposition player on & sometimes go passed them - see yesterday’s goal - for me we can not play an 11 that includes Dhanda, Hourihane & Lowe as through a combination of lack of work, fading from games & too often woeful form.

So that means flexing 2 from 3 with Ayew so we have at least some goal threat, difficult to leave Hourihane out as our only regular goal threat outside Ayew but he cannot do 90 mins for me unless we are 2/3 up (not likely playing as we do) - that probably means Dhanda back on the bench for Lowe in the next two games & maybe Fulton starting with a view to bringing Hourihane on when needed.

If we can win the next two games (a tough ask but by no means impossible) we have a good fortnight to rest weary players and repair some niggling injuries. Then it’s a full on sprint to the line and if the players give everything and don’t make top two it will mean a more deserving team has pipped us. I believe that if we’re at our best and remain totally focussed second spot is ours at least.

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 08:39 - Mar 14 with 1053 views34dfgdf54

He is so frustrating. There’s something about him but I don’t think he will ever be consistent enough.

Saying that mind these pitches we are playing on aren’t helping us, and especially him.
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 08:49 - Mar 14 with 1043 viewsangryjack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 07:56 - Mar 14 by Brynmill_Jack

He was up to it down the Liberty recently- and I just watched the highlights back where Dhanda sets up a Luton attack by passing the ball directly to them from a corner he was taking. If that would have ended up costing us two points I wonder if you’d still laud his “creativity”? Palmer on the other hand scored directly from a corner against us.

Wowscored directly from a corner,,,,watch out messi palmer coming for your place,the corner your on about the player who he was passing to wasn't switched on also it was a bit under hit and the ref got in way,also we shouldn't be left wide open for a counter attack from a corner,also he give us 3 points yesterday,,I wander if you've lauding his creativity for THAT
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 09:00 - Mar 14 with 1031 viewsKeithHaynes

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 07:56 - Mar 14 by Brynmill_Jack

And score a very breve goal for us too.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 09:26 - Mar 14 with 994 viewspencoedjack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 05:17 - Mar 14 by angryjack

The same Kasey Palmer who scored, assisted a goal & was MOM yesterday?

Kin ell Id take him all day long over Dhanda
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 09:43 - Mar 14 with 982 viewsonehunglow

All a out opinions innit.
Palmer was underused by Steve.

Say no more

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 10:19 - Mar 14 with 967 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 08:49 - Mar 14 by angryjack

Wowscored directly from a corner,,,,watch out messi palmer coming for your place,the corner your on about the player who he was passing to wasn't switched on also it was a bit under hit and the ref got in way,also we shouldn't be left wide open for a counter attack from a corner,also he give us 3 points yesterday,,I wander if you've lauding his creativity for THAT

Underhit? That’s an understatement!

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 14:00 - Mar 14 with 905 viewsangryjack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 09:26 - Mar 14 by pencoedjack

The same Kasey Palmer who scored, assisted a goal & was MOM yesterday?

Kin ell Id take him all day long over Dhanda

No chance he lazy cheats a lot
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 15:08 - Mar 14 with 874 viewsAndyCole

The way he was utilised yesterday, alongside CH and supporting Ayew was gung ho and very clever by Cooper.

He made a massive impact for our goal then faded into obscurity.

He's best deployed as a finisher, when defences are more tired. To do exactly what he did yesterday but for the final 30 mins, not from the start. But as Cooper proved brilliantly, he has the bigger picture and knows best. Not many would have gone with such a bold line up.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 15:32 - Mar 14 with 864 viewsploppy

He did well for the goal but that was the sum total of his contribution. Except that we could have conceded in the second half from the corner he took which he passed straight to their player. He's not good enough - need to get rid when Leeds or Marseille come calling next. Yeah, right.
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 15:58 - Mar 14 with 836 viewsonehunglow

He was another one for the future that isnt good enough.

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 18:52 - Mar 14 with 785 viewsangryjack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 15:08 - Mar 14 by AndyCole

The way he was utilised yesterday, alongside CH and supporting Ayew was gung ho and very clever by Cooper.

He made a massive impact for our goal then faded into obscurity.

He's best deployed as a finisher, when defences are more tired. To do exactly what he did yesterday but for the final 30 mins, not from the start. But as Cooper proved brilliantly, he has the bigger picture and knows best. Not many would have gone with such a bold line up.

His good footballing style of play don't suit our negative approach he faded because the whole team went faded after we scored...put him in a good footballijng team and you will see him prosper..he's a good footballer
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 22:13 - Mar 14 with 724 viewsjackrabbit

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 18:52 - Mar 14 by angryjack

His good footballing style of play don't suit our negative approach he faded because the whole team went faded after we scored...put him in a good footballijng team and you will see him prosper..he's a good footballer

Totally agree. Dhanda gets a lot of stick on here and it’s disappointing that nobody has commented on how classy our goal was yesterday - best football we played all day. Manning’s gloriously weighted long pass just cleared their fullback and was gathered by Dhanda who took it under control and headed to the byline. He still had a hell of a lot to do with 2 defenders trying to thwart him but he did it brilliantly, beating his man on the outside and then cutting back the perfect pass to Hourihane who finished cooly and expertly. Ayew played his part with a decoy run that drew defenders and left room for the shot. It was excellent football executed by 3 excellent footballers.

We always seem to play good football when Dhanda is on the field. Funny that.
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 07:35 - Mar 15 with 668 viewsangryjack

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 22:13 - Mar 14 by jackrabbit

Totally agree. Dhanda gets a lot of stick on here and it’s disappointing that nobody has commented on how classy our goal was yesterday - best football we played all day. Manning’s gloriously weighted long pass just cleared their fullback and was gathered by Dhanda who took it under control and headed to the byline. He still had a hell of a lot to do with 2 defenders trying to thwart him but he did it brilliantly, beating his man on the outside and then cutting back the perfect pass to Hourihane who finished cooly and expertly. Ayew played his part with a decoy run that drew defenders and left room for the shot. It was excellent football executed by 3 excellent footballers.

We always seem to play good football when Dhanda is on the field. Funny that.

Exactly.best football brain we got..he only fades when the whole team go negative..the negative style don't suit him,he's a footballer and a good one at that..
Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 08:55 - Mar 15 with 637 viewsonehunglow

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 07:35 - Mar 15 by angryjack

Exactly.best football brain we got..he only fades when the whole team go negative..the negative style don't suit him,he's a footballer and a good one at that..

And it should beg the question as to why.
Pretty obvious to me.
Down to coach.
Again

Dhanda first half, Dhanda second half on 10:05 - Mar 15 with 615 viewsCatullus

Dhanda is creative and skilfull but he's not a 90 minute player. He drifts in and out of games and fades badly in the 2nd half.

It's up to Coops to find the answer.

Saying he is only 22 is hardly an answer, Gibbs-White is only 21 and a far better player. The question for us is, do we give Dhanda the time to see if he becomes what we need? He may just be a late developer but can we afford to wait?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024