Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
19 million spent by the WA 18:34 - Mar 10 with 935 viewspencoedjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56346835

That’s without the cost of all the roads they put in for the factory as a start up (anyone who knows the area will know it looked overkill)

The labour government has a history of spunking money away without much due diligence
19 million spent by the WA on 18:41 - Mar 10 with 930 views9MilesHigh

Geez buddy, with all the real corruption going on in Westminster and the STUPIDLY BIGGER figures "spunked" there, that is such an insignificant issue it's unreal.

If you are really concerned with spunking our money away, there's nowhere else to look other than 10 Downing St.

Anything else suggests a massive agenda.
19 million spent by the WA on 19:39 - Mar 10 with 902 viewsBoundy

19 million spent by the WA on 18:41 - Mar 10 by 9MilesHigh

Geez buddy, with all the real corruption going on in Westminster and the STUPIDLY BIGGER figures "spunked" there, that is such an insignificant issue it's unreal.

If you are really concerned with spunking our money away, there's nowhere else to look other than 10 Downing St.

Not sure what the difference is between "real " corruption or the fact that yet more of the taxpayers money has been wasted . I guess its Tory bad , Labour well they're for the little man so we'll ignore their indiscretions . Any one who chooses to ignore that because of the colour of the rosette must have their own agenda .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

19 million spent by the WA on 19:47 - Mar 10 with 887 viewsHighjack

19 million spent by the WA on 18:41 - Mar 10 by 9MilesHigh

Whataboutery.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

19 million spent by the WA on 19:52 - Mar 10 with 882 viewsonehunglow

19 million spent by the WA on 19:39 - Mar 10 by Boundy

Not sure what the difference is between "real " corruption or the fact that yet more of the taxpayers money has been wasted . I guess its Tory bad , Labour well they're for the little man so we'll ignore their indiscretions . Any one who chooses to ignore that because of the colour of the rosette must have their own agenda .

Corruption/malpractice is across all political parties.
Labour people gorge over Tory fark up,whilst Tory voters insouciantly patronise the plebs.
Class war.

I dont remember any era in my life or in world history that corruption,in some form,was not a part of political and social life.

Backhanders,we've had them all.

Sophistophy knows no bounds.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

19 million spent by the WA on 20:05 - Mar 10 with 875 viewsBoundy

19 million spent by the WA on 19:52 - Mar 10 by onehunglow

Labour people gorge over Tory fark up,whilst Tory voters insouciantly patronise the plebs.
Class war.

I dont remember any era in my life or in world history that corruption,in some form,was not a part of political and social life.

Well anyone who seeks a career in public office isn't doing it for the love of his fellow man /women/ non binary or what ever . Power, money, greed not in any particular order but they're all intertwined .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

19 million spent by the WA on 21:06 - Mar 10 with 844 viewsonehunglow

19 million spent by the WA on 20:05 - Mar 10 by Boundy

Well anyone who seeks a career in public office isn't doing it for the love of his fellow man /women/ non binary or what ever . Power, money, greed not in any particular order but they're all intertwined .

Agreed which is why I have utter contempt for those that say they do.

Plenty around .

19 million spent by the WA on 22:44 - Mar 10 with 812 viewsKilkennyjack

19 million spent by the WA on 20:05 - Mar 10 by Boundy

Rubbish.

Many on the left and centre left are in politics for good reasons.
Joe Biden is one.

Many on the Tory right, complete with the union flag for zoom calls, however do match your description.
Johnson refers.

Beware of the Risen People

19 million spent by the WA on 22:52 - Mar 10 with 812 viewsKeithHaynes

19 million spent by the WA on 19:52 - Mar 10 by onehunglow

Class war.

George Graham too.

Atkinson the racist no doubt.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

19 million spent by the WA on 23:59 - Mar 10 with 792 viewsmajorraglan

Can’t blame the WG for trying to get a company like AM to relocate to the area, high class product, cutting edge technology etc, etc, but it’s not good news they are cutting jobs, hopefully things will pick up going forward and there are claw backs re the grant. Anyone know how many employees are left.

£19m isca lot of cash, but it’s chicken feed when compared to some of the alleged Covid shenanigans.
19 million spent by the WA on 00:04 - Mar 11 with 791 viewsHighjack

19 million spent by the WA on 22:44 - Mar 10 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Joe Biden is one.

Many on the Tory right, complete with the union flag for zoom calls, however do match your description.
Johnson refers.

I spat my beer out my nose when I read that middle paragraph.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

19 million spent by the WA on 02:40 - Mar 11 with 771 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

19 million spent by the WA on 22:44 - Mar 10 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Joe Biden is one.

Johnson refers.

Is campaigning to remove black and ethnic minority children from their schools and bus them long distances to sub par, underfunded schools because you don't want your white children growing up in "racial jungles" one of those good reasons Joe Biden is in politics?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

19 million spent by the WA on 10:17 - Mar 11 with 708 viewsLohengrin

I’m at a complete loss as to what the WA is supposed to have done wrong here? Turn on the news this morning and listen to the scale of the losses just about all the big companies, the household names are making. It’s eye-watering. This is practically a universal downturn.

If the storm is to be weathered then government HAS to enact Dirigiste policies, interventionist strategies. Sustaining the National economy IS the National interest.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 10:21]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

19 million spent by the WA on 10:21 - Mar 11 with 704 viewsonehunglow

19 million spent by the WA on 10:17 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

I’m at a complete loss as to what the WA is supposed to have done wrong here? Turn on the news this morning and listen to the scale of the losses just about all the big companies, the household names are making. It’s eye-watering. This is practically a universal downturn.

If the storm is to be weathered then government HAS to enact Dirigiste policies, interventionist strategies. Sustaining the National economy IS the National interest.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 10:21]

Dirigiste? Ive looked it up.
Dear God
I am thick

19 million spent by the WA on 10:22 - Mar 11 with 702 viewsLohengrin

19 million spent by the WA on 10:21 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

Dear God
I am thick

You know what the term means now, you own it.

19 million spent by the WA on 10:26 - Mar 11 with 696 viewsonehunglow

19 million spent by the WA on 10:22 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

I am ok with French matey but didnt connect immediately.

I am not one for State Control It goes against my grain but I understand its principles .

19 million spent by the WA on 10:30 - Mar 11 with 693 viewsLohengrin

19 million spent by the WA on 10:26 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

I am ok with French matey but didnt connect immediately.

I am not one for State Control It goes against my grain but I understand its principles .

It’s not ‘control’ so much as planning and guidance resting on the sound principle that we don’t abandon that which we value to chance.

19 million spent by the WA on 10:35 - Mar 11 with 684 viewsonehunglow

19 million spent by the WA on 10:30 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

It’s not ‘control’ so much as planning and guidance resting on the sound principle that we don’t abandon that which we value to chance.

Well,looking at the definition it appears to be so.
The problem with any state control for me is the fact we are entrusting politicians to guide/control us and they will always be toeing their party line.

As an agnostic and cynic,life isn't easy,y know. I basically believe nothing what I read ,nothing what I hear and half what I see. Belief is there to be destroyed.

19 million spent by the WA on 10:35 - Mar 11 with 684 viewsCatullus

19 million spent by the WA on 10:22 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

Stop showing off mun, you could just have said "partisan"

I can agree with Loh on this though, it's not good news but the Senedd needs to spend to encourage growth.

Maybe they could try investing in other parts of Wales too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

19 million spent by the WA on 10:56 - Mar 11 with 675 viewsonehunglow

19 million spent by the WA on 10:35 - Mar 11 by Catullus

I can agree with Loh on this though, it's not good news but the Senedd needs to spend to encourage growth.

Ive tried fronting up to Loh on ecumenical ,economic,social and philosophical issue and been blown away every time.I don't know why I bother.
The first guest for my ideal Dinner Party

19 million spent by the WA on 11:02 - Mar 11 with 672 viewsLohengrin

19 million spent by the WA on 10:35 - Mar 11 by Catullus

It’s an exact term for a particular policy platform. It’s good to get it back into contemporary conversation, Cat.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 11:20]

19 million spent by the WA on 11:06 - Mar 11 with 669 viewsLohengrin

19 million spent by the WA on 10:56 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

Ive tried fronting up to Loh on ecumenical ,economic,social and philosophical issue and been blown away every time.I don't know why I bother.
The first guest for my ideal Dinner Party

If I was as clever as all that I’d be sat in Westminster rather than the kitchen.

I’m trying to motivate myself to go out the back and tidy up the havoc last night’s high winds caused.

19 million spent by the WA on 11:46 - Mar 11 with 653 viewsonehunglow

19 million spent by the WA on 11:06 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

If I was as clever as all that I’d be sat in Westminster rather than the kitchen.

I’m trying to motivate myself to go out the back and tidy up the havoc last night’s high winds caused.

You don't need to be clever to get there mun,just a warped sense of misplaced ego and a level of hypocrisy that is off the scale.

Diane Abbot is a long serving MP of a British Parliament which he detests .

19 million spent by the WA on 21:11 - Mar 11 with 597 viewsKilkennyjack

19 million spent by the WA on 00:04 - Mar 11 by Highjack

I spat my beer out my nose when I read that middle paragraph.

Go on Joe 🍀

Beware of the Risen People

19 million spent by the WA on 21:22 - Mar 11 with 589 viewsFlashberryjack

19 million spent by the WA on 10:21 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

Dear God
I am thick

And me

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024