Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What chances do Swansea City have really ? 15:35 - Mar 24 with 1592 viewsSwansIndependent

This is it no more excuses : Stand up and be counted Swansea City ! 2nd Apr 2021 10:13
The international break came a week too late for Steve Cooper and his tired and leggy squad, yes, it’s a time to rest and assess the players and Swansea’s chances. There are new injuries, not at all assisting the final run in for the swans. Let’s have a look on what could, can, and may well happen. 0

You May be surprised - Click above for the full story

Click below to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 17:24 - Mar 24 with 1115 viewsonehunglow

At this moment ,very good chance of play offs and little realistic chance of winning them,looking at how we are performing.

The new "return all guns blazing" is just fan speak for hope,a desperate plea to get things right.

Rested from the break is also pretty shallow and I fear Bowyer at Brum who will get stuck into them and they will fight for their lives;exactly tthe teams we hate to play against.

I see a bad moon rising

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 17:34 - Mar 24 with 1114 viewsKeithHaynes

Renewed confidence and belief will do for me.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 17:38 - Mar 24 with 1109 viewsjack247

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 17:24 - Mar 24 by onehunglow

At this moment ,very good chance of play offs and little realistic chance of winning them,looking at how we are performing.

The new "return all guns blazing" is just fan speak for hope,a desperate plea to get things right.

Rested from the break is also pretty shallow and I fear Bowyer at Brum who will get stuck into them and they will fight for their lives;exactly tthe teams we hate to play against.

I see a bad moon rising

Let’s be fair though, we could be 3-0 up against 9 men in the 85th minute and you’d find a way to be pessimistic
What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 18:19 - Mar 24 with 1071 viewsonehunglow

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 17:38 - Mar 24 by jack247

Let’s be fair though, we could be 3-0 up against 9 men in the 85th minute and you’d find a way to be pessimistic

You're probably right

That said,I could look back through our history and adduce some evidence .

However,I'm settling down to watch the game anyway and wifey has me on a yellow card already for foul language after the Wales grand slam game

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 19:01 - Mar 24 with 1051 viewsshingle

Been riding a crest of the wave of luck, i am amazed we are where we are, we may just hang on for a play off place if the luck stays with us.
What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 19:19 - Mar 24 with 1037 viewsKeithHaynes

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 19:01 - Mar 24 by shingle

Been riding a crest of the wave of luck, i am amazed we are where we are, we may just hang on for a play off place if the luck stays with us.

For a play off spot I can’t see it taking any more than a win and a draw maybe two wins. That’s more likely. But whilst it’s possible, anything can happen.

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 19:32 - Mar 24 with 1012 viewsonehunglow

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 19:19 - Mar 24 by KeithHaynes

For a play off spot I can’t see it taking any more than a win and a draw maybe two wins. That’s more likely. But whilst it’s possible, anything can happen.

It can and could become Poet Laureate.

I think we need to accept the possibility the season will end in a more disappointing fahion than last.

By all means,be optimistic in public and post positive goodness on here but don't forget when your head hits the pillow,it's between you and the night demons.

Iv'e written off our chances o if y]we do scrape up I ll be happy and relieved and more than happy to reply to the hate speech .

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 19:55 - Mar 24 with 1009 viewsKeithHaynes

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 19:32 - Mar 24 by onehunglow

It can and could become Poet Laureate.

I think we need to accept the possibility the season will end in a more disappointing fahion than last.

By all means,be optimistic in public and post positive goodness on here but don't forget when your head hits the pillow,it's between you and the night demons.

Iv'e written off our chances o if y]we do scrape up I ll be happy and relieved and more than happy to reply to the hate speech .

I’ve been writing on football for well over thirty years, all the rags and broad sheets, books, TV, radio, I can’t think of a footy magazine I didn’t write for. Yes, sometimes we get it wrong, but I do place as little personal bias on all of our articles here and those from Steph and Dave. It seeps through of course, it has to. If it’s negative and needs to be said, I have no issues saying it, but whilst there is hope in any aspect of life, then hope is what you get. Paotitivty gets you further in life than always being half full.

And as for demons, I’ve given them as good as I was given, there’s still a few more to catch up with, and if Spain was the place to be harboured as it was thirty years ago I would have already got a one way ticket, now I know where to hide 😉

Login to get fewer ads

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 20:37 - Mar 24 with 976 viewsonehunglow

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 19:55 - Mar 24 by KeithHaynes

I’ve been writing on football for well over thirty years, all the rags and broad sheets, books, TV, radio, I can’t think of a footy magazine I didn’t write for. Yes, sometimes we get it wrong, but I do place as little personal bias on all of our articles here and those from Steph and Dave. It seeps through of course, it has to. If it’s negative and needs to be said, I have no issues saying it, but whilst there is hope in any aspect of life, then hope is what you get. Paotitivty gets you further in life than always being half full.

And as for demons, I’ve given them as good as I was given, there’s still a few more to catch up with, and if Spain was the place to be harboured as it was thirty years ago I would have already got a one way ticket, now I know where to hide 😉

Thanks for a lovely reply.
Every shyte filled poster needs to read that.

Everyone of us is different,we have characteristics sure but we are individuals. Sadly, many lose that so Ive always maintained my mindset to be a genuine as it can be.
I do not one fook give what anyone on here or anywhere else thinks,mainly because my ego tells me Im smarter than most.I know what it is my mind.Others do not.

There is a lot to be said for what is perceived to be negativity and much garbage written about positivity. Positivity is a defence mechanism for some for diappointments and that' fine,not unlike religiou faith which makes us feel better about death and what lies beyond. Its not called HOPE for nothing.

The most important thing is life is to be true to yourself and to be able to look in the glass and be happy with what you see.

Finally, I ,like many ,could write all the positive posts possible.I could kid you all.You wouldn't know of I were serious but Id be lying to myself and I don't do that.Ever. No greater love should a person have for another because he is seen as positive ;conversely those classed negative should also be respected. Even a cursory look at this and other sites show the unfettered hatred for anyone not posting positive .

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 20:46 - Mar 24 with 979 viewsmonmouth

Optimistic people do live longer mind.

Poor bastards.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 20:49 - Mar 24 with 964 viewsonehunglow

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 20:46 - Mar 24 by monmouth

Poor bastards.

I wish Id been that succinct Mon.
Good to see you on here.It gets lonesome at times

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 22:02 - Mar 24 with 922 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poor bastards.

😹😹😹😹😹

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 22:10 - Mar 24 with 913 viewsDJack

Poor bastards.

I logged in just to up-arrow that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 22:42 - Mar 24 with 892 viewsAndyCole

We have one of the very of best chances, despite the usual gloom merchants (OHL excepted).

Cooper has proven how he can get the best out of his squad. We're 3rd on merit, not luck as some bang on about. His .ppt skills translated beautifully into reality, two seasons running, no fluke. A massive opportunity ahead, all of which portrayed in that very same powerpoint presentation. Theory and practice, executed with dignified fist pumping class. Birch will be justifiably chuffed to bits.

This is so reminiscent of last year, tournament football post break where Cooper smashed it.

He needs to go balls out for the auto spot. Be ambitious and bold to take the game to the oppo as before when Brentford and Franks was bamboozled by our clever forward interplay, channels and overlaps. Tearing them to shreds at times.

Grimes, our best player by some distance could be pushed on during games to drive our focal point higher up the pitch and create more zip where it matters. We're missing a Cantwell/MGW, Grimes is our best prospect for that space. High energy, heads-up, drives the high press. As games evolve Guehi, our budding CDM can control the deeper space like Makelele (Chelsea will be delighted), along with Fulton/Smith.

We have a massive opportunity to do what we did last year, +++.

If Us positives say it enough, some of the weaker willed will catch up. It's the way of the world, see.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 09:14 - Mar 25 with 811 views1983

Very disappointed with Coppers cardiff pre match interview he was talking like it was the end of the season and we were going nowhere,International break has come at the right time teams like Watford won't want the break

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 09:35 - Mar 25 with 798 viewsonehunglow

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 22:42 - Mar 24 by AndyCole

We have one of the very of best chances, despite the usual gloom merchants (OHL excepted).

Cooper has proven how he can get the best out of his squad. We're 3rd on merit, not luck as some bang on about. His .ppt skills translated beautifully into reality, two seasons running, no fluke. A massive opportunity ahead, all of which portrayed in that very same powerpoint presentation. Theory and practice, executed with dignified fist pumping class. Birch will be justifiably chuffed to bits.

This is so reminiscent of last year, tournament football post break where Cooper smashed it.

He needs to go balls out for the auto spot. Be ambitious and bold to take the game to the oppo as before when Brentford and Franks was bamboozled by our clever forward interplay, channels and overlaps. Tearing them to shreds at times.

Grimes, our best player by some distance could be pushed on during games to drive our focal point higher up the pitch and create more zip where it matters. We're missing a Cantwell/MGW, Grimes is our best prospect for that space. High energy, heads-up, drives the high press. As games evolve Guehi, our budding CDM can control the deeper space like Makelele (Chelsea will be delighted), along with Fulton/Smith.

We have a massive opportunity to do what we did last year, +++.

If Us positives say it enough, some of the weaker willed will catch up. It's the way of the world, see.

Dont worry abut excepting me AC.
You are an exceptional poster yourself

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 11:40 - Mar 25 with 762 viewsjack247

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 09:14 - Mar 25 by 1983

Very disappointed with Coppers cardiff pre match interview he was talking like it was the end of the season and we were going nowhere,International break has come at the right time teams like Watford won't want the break

He comes across as downbeat sometimes, so I get what you’re saying, that can spread, but he’s absolutely right.

Our players have been out on their feet for a month. It’s started to show with Lowe in particular, but also Ayew, Roberts, didn’t notice it with Bidwell, but it wouldn’t surprise me if that was why he was rested.

Watford won’t want the break because they are bang in form. We aren’t. It suits us far more than them.
What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 11:49 - Mar 25 with 759 viewsBadlands

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 11:40 - Mar 25 by jack247

He comes across as downbeat sometimes, so I get what you’re saying, that can spread, but he’s absolutely right.

Our players have been out on their feet for a month. It’s started to show with Lowe in particular, but also Ayew, Roberts, didn’t notice it with Bidwell, but it wouldn’t surprise me if that was why he was rested.

Watford won’t want the break because they are bang in form. We aren’t. It suits us far more than them.

If fatigue has set in with our players but not those of other teams management has to be questioned.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:13 - Mar 25 with 743 viewsCatullus

I don't doubt we'll make the play offs, to fall out of there would take an almost deliberate effort now. After that who knows.

One thing I'm sure of, given the money on offer with promotion, if we do fail at any point, the owners will be kicking themselves for not stratching the budget to get a decent striker in. Even a relatively small sum like 3/4 million could have been plenty with Coopers connections. That they weren't willingto take that gamble could ultimtely be a good thing but we'll never know if it would have worked, it's just another thing for us to debate on here.
If we go up the owners and Cooper will be lauded as geniuses and all moans about this season forgotten.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:14 - Mar 25 with 742 views34dfgdf54

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 11:49 - Mar 25 by Badlands

If fatigue has set in with our players but not those of other teams management has to be questioned.

Without a doubt.
What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:22 - Mar 25 with 731 viewscontroversial_jack

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 17:38 - Mar 24 by jack247

When was the last time we have been 3-0 up?
What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:23 - Mar 25 with 732 viewsKeithHaynes

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:14 - Mar 25 by 34dfgdf54

Without a doubt.

He only has what he has though.
Depth of the squad looked ok with Hourihane, Cullen, Morris and Arriola, all of whom are out.
Morris was a devastating blow.

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:28 - Mar 25 with 728 viewsvetchonian

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:22 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

We should have/could have been against Bristol CIty ..but we couldnt convert numerous chances to goals

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:31 - Mar 25 with 724 viewsKeithHaynes

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:28 - Mar 25 by vetchonian

We should have/could have been against Bristol CIty ..but we couldnt convert numerous chances to goals

Same last Saturday when the second half ended. Just nothing up front to take the many chances. Whittaker was the only shining light.

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:34 - Mar 25 with 722 viewsjack247

What chances do Swansea City have really ? on 12:22 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

I think you missed the point
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024